Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293205 times)
ziplibrary (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:15:22 AM

Get it on more exchanges.  Polonie, Bittrex ?

Can't agree more. I have submit request to these exchange. I hope everyone want a higher price submit it . Monopoly of the dev will destroy this great coin.

Bittrex:https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I've never tried to monopolize anything. I didn't even touch a single ShareCoin that generated from Multipool and FeeShare sale. Those coins belong to the community, not mine. It's the community that decides everything.
It is GREED which destroyed this coin.

u should do some action to promote the project.
I've been working my ass off adding new coins to the exchange and people are telling me that I'm destroying the coin by doing so. Huh
1.i don`t mean all of the coins listing atm is shit/scam coin.
2.you have been told for example MYC is a scam coin and you admited you didn`t realize MYC dev team keeping more than 90% of coins,and somehow you refuse to delist it and the worse part  you even listing more shit/scam coins on your exchange side..how can people trusting the side like that if you would like to tell me?
3. chain reaction: 1 step wrong and everything will go the wrong way
How can delisting a coin doing any good to the exchange? It only harms the users who deposited or bought that coin. I can't do such a random decision because you called that coin a scam coin.
If people believe that a coin isn't worth to buy, they just don't buy it, it has nothing to do with the exchange, nobody is forcing them to buy. Look at bittrex, 90% of their listed coins are what you called shitcoin with 0 trading volume. https://bittrex.com/
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:25:45 AM

Can't agree more. I have submit request to these exchange. I hope everyone want a higher price submit it . Monopoly of the dev will destroy this great coin.

I've never tried to monopolize anything. I didn't even touch a single ShareCoin that generated from Multipool and FeeShare sale. Those coins belong to the community, not mine. It's the community that decides everything.

I've been working my ass off adding new coins to the exchange and people are telling me that I'm destroying the coin by doing so. Huh
2.you have been told for example MYC is a scam coin and you admited you didn`t realize MYC dev team keeping more than 90% of coins,and somehow you refuse to delist it and the worse part  you even listing more shit/scam coins on your exchange side..how can people trusting the side like that if you would like to tell me?
How can delisting a coin doing any good to the exchange? It only harms the users who deposited or bought that coin. I can't do such a random decision because you called that coin a scam coin.
If people believe that a coin isn't worth to buy, they just don't buy it, it has nothing to do with the exchange, nobody is forcing them to buy. Look at bittrex, 90% of their listed coins are what you called shitcoin with 0 trading volume. https://bittrex.com/

what a crap excuse!poloniex delist coins all the time,did people complain about that?you don`t even study on the coin before you list it?..or do you want to tell me how much MYC paid you to list it under table?
Mary AnnPAL

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:28:11 AM

Looks interesting and i have voted on Mintpal
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:28:18 AM

Adding coins is good, you are making the volume grow. Some coins like CLC shouldnt be have added as they are almost dead from the begining but it's ok. I think the exchange part is spot on. Big stack holders are the problem right now, but I can understand them.

And about lionheart78, it's pretty obvious you don't have only 3 FeeShares. You guys loose all credibility with your fake info.

^^ show fact not just accussation

hahahah you show fact. Put screenshot like I did. If you have 3 FeeShares you would have NO interest in keeping Sharecoins overpriced.

your the one with accusation ^^, so prove it ^^,

Ok, send me your wallet.dat by PM and I post the screenshots. Idiot.

lol the pot calling the kettle black XDDD

You asked facts and you haven't given any yourself. I posted screenshots showing I was big stackholder when you guys were telling me I didn't had any coins and I was promoting other coins were I have big amount of coins.. You say you have 3 FeeShares and you didn't buy Sharecoins. Another lie.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 11:30:03 AM

Adding coins is good, you are making the volume grow. Some coins like CLC shouldnt be have added as they are almost dead from the begining but it's ok. I think the exchange part is spot on. Big stack holders are the problem right now, but I can understand them.

And about lionheart78, it's pretty obvious you don't have only 3 FeeShares. You guys loose all credibility with your fake info.

hahahah you show fact. Put screenshot like I did. If you have 3 FeeShares you would have NO interest in keeping Sharecoins overpriced.

You asked facts and you haven't given any yourself. I posted screenshots showing I was big stackholder when you guys were telling me I didn't had any coins and I was promoting other coins were I have big amount of coins.. You say you have 3 FeeShares and you didn't buy Sharecoins. Another lie.

show proof i said that! again accusation XD

dont flood this thread with your nonsense accusation you can pm me you knw, just post here when you have proof

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kufan

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:31:45 AM

you are right sir.
But i have another question.
if the 5000 fee don't sell  out .  you can see there are still 1500+ left.
What would you do?

And  when  does  the gambling  website come out ?

Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:31:56 AM

No, as one of the fee-owners I really appreciate the job you are doing. Especially the coins or pairs that can't be found on other exchanges will bring income to us.
Please continue what you are doing and perhaps add some high profile coins paired with SHARE as well? Like SHARE/LTC and SHARE/DRK?

Thanks!

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:34:13 AM

dont flood this thread with your nonsense accusation you can pm me you knw, just post here when you have proof

You said before:

note :i got  my coin free and i bought feeshare from it

Maybe you skipped the fact you bought other coins after? Wink
JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:39:22 AM

You said before:

note :i got  my coin free and i bought feeshare from it

Maybe you skipped the fact you bought other coins after? Wink

^^, does that qoute support your accusation that im telling a lie?

I'm a bit tired of playing this game with you. In fact, I don't even know what you try to defend, that you have Sharecoins or not because you change all the time. If i tell you you have sharecoins you ask me to prove it. If i tell you you dont have and you have just 3 Feeshares you tell me the same. You are the only one who can prove it. When you asked me proof I gave it, you don't do it. It's pretty obvious you have Sharecoins like I say from the beginning. Enjoy your stack now thats it's worth something.
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:44:12 AM

what a crap excuse!poloniex delist coins all the time,did people complain about that?you don`t even study on the coin before you list it?..or do you want to tell me how much MYC paid you to list it under table?

by the way since you mentioned about bittrex..yes..bittrex is another stupid side that listing tons of shit coins..but even bittrex is not that dumb to add MYC and you provided MYC a sanctuary? something you were saying right...GREED!..thats all!!!
neilh

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:48:27 AM

I think the dev needs to be careful due to giving the
extra interest on coins at the exchange.

Because very few are minting in their wallets, means
low diff, and no one supporting the network!
Matory

Activity: 399

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:55:25 AM

So, I analyzed this situation and think next:

1. It's are good idea and distribution. Exchange is fine and userfriendly.
2. It's a great mistake of dev - buy at 400sat 2,5 million coin. He drew coins from market circulation and made shortage, and thus  made a wonder gift for receiving coins freebie. Maybe dev is prominent coder, but somber marketmaker.
3. Now the best way is - get price down and not to throw the development, after 1-2 month price must be rise.
4. This coin not need Mintpal or Crypsty!!!! This exchanges will kill Sharecoin idea!
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:06:00 PM

I agree with this. There's absolutely no need to keep a lot of coins at the exchange as it's so quick to transfer them there anyway.. So why reward people for passively holding coins at the exchange?

Plus, there's always a risk of getting robbed if too much coins are being held in one online wallet. Then, who's going to pay? Fee-share-holders?

Better if the earned interest would be higher for online wallets/nodes out there.

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
melosine

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:06:59 PM

what about SaveCoin? Is it interesting for Sharexcoin? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=570526.0

melosine

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:09:25 PM

I agree with this. There's absolutely no need to keep a lot of coins at the exchange as it's so quick to transfer them there anyway.. So why reward people for passively holding coins at the exchange?

Plus, there's always a risk of getting robbed if too much coins are being held in one online wallet. Then, who's going to pay? Fee-share-holders?

Better if the earned interest would be higher for online wallets/nodes out there.

the logic behind wanting people to keep coins at the exchange to earn interest is something I'm also trying to understand.

Matory

Activity: 399

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:10:36 PM

what about SaveCoin? Is it interesting for Sharexcoin?

Go away with hidden advertising now!
Answer this in another threads, too many it!  Cool
malei

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:13:14 PM

I am so sad for the coin and the exchange, and I am disappointed..

hope the coin has a nice future, and exchange good.

I only just say: the dev shit.....

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.SpAg7VYSTDWTMrWqLjpkGp6LSoP12mQBc5
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:13:37 PM

the logic behind wanting people to keep coins at the exchange to earn interest is something I'm also trying to understand.

well ShareXcoin.com obiously wants to be number 1 exchange for SHARE/BTC market, by giving extra interest rate for ShareCoin holders they can more easily achieve this. There will be more incentive to hold coins/trade on ShareX because of the extra POS interest. It is actually a really clever system.

malei

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:15:30 PM

no, the sharecoin just is the dev's tool for his exchange, and I think the sharecoin is so nice ,but now it is like this. sad...

malei

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:16:38 PM

well ShareXcoin.com obiously wants to be number 1 exchange for SHARE/BTC market, by giving extra interest rate for ShareCoin holders they can more easily achieve this. There will be more incentive to hold coins/trade on ShareX because of the extra POS interest. It is actually a really clever system.

haha, you are joking,and the sharecoin is so nice and good, now you see, the coin just for the exchange, and the dev is private....

do you understand.... Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: