Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293205 times)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 05:15:35 PM

This is already in the OP, but looks like many of you missed it or intentionally ignored it: https://sharexcoin.com/fee_shares/about
Before making any argument. Try to understand the system first.
Basically, ShareCoin generated from FeeShare will go straight back to the ShareCoin holders through the Exchange interest rate. I explained this multiple times in the thread already.

except for the sharecoins you are selling at whatever price you feel is fair to the multipool?
I will try to rent some miner with StoopidCoin (or BorgCoin) and see if they agree  Grin Who knows it might work

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iopq

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:15:48 PM

Strange, I mined on the multipool for 24 hours, and it's been two days already and I didn't receive any coins...

Multipool isn't paying out automatically at the moment because it will cause a big loss to miners if auto buying. Instead, after a period, I will payout ShareCoin to Multipool's miner at a fixed price using the ShareCoin generated from FeeShare sale. Then I'll use all bitcoin from the pool place a buy order at that price. This way, miners will get ShareCoin at a better rate.
that's why the price is low, because you're managing the process instead of just buying

wtf? The price is the price the market set. It has nothing to do with when the multipool makes it's buy.

he said he's manipulating the price by withholding multipool orders
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:15:59 PM

what i see is that the community doesn't understand the whole feeshare mechanics and is getting confused.
feeshare is understood, but the problem is the confusion about the relationship between feeshare and sharecoin, computation was explained in the previous page on how long will you get your ROI , and the dev made a clarification about the 2 different entity, and that this thing was exploited and drive the coin value down, and there are lots of concerns regarding the feeshare that was unasnwered, like the what if's of unsold share during the days they openned it
I think the plan is like this:

Zip want to start an exchange as his main business, he know his own strengths and weaknesses. He know he's not very good to promote his business and make good marketing. He could hire sales representative, but that's probably too expensive. He also know that a strong community around a loved coin can do miracle (see Dodgecoin).

So he was like How can I motivate some cryptocoin community to promote my business?

His idea: built a new cryptocoin community around a new coin (Sharecoin).

But if his community has no rewrd, they will not promote anything.

His second idea: share the profit of the business. (FeeShare)
His idea is good up to there...  but the fixed rate is meaningless (not market driven, not profit driven) the number of share versus BTC is even not realistic.

His second bad idea: letting people mine on a multipool and give them sharecoins on fix rate: again it isn't market driven (which is kind of funny for someone managing a market)

His third bad idea: Getting all the sharecoins, as it will just kill the coin

Sigh... the multipool distributes/buys at the CURRENT BID... not a fixed rate.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:16:36 PM

Strange, I mined on the multipool for 24 hours, and it's been two days already and I didn't receive any coins...

Multipool isn't paying out automatically at the moment because it will cause a big loss to miners if auto buying. Instead, after a period, I will payout ShareCoin to Multipool's miner at a fixed price using the ShareCoin generated from FeeShare sale. Then I'll use all bitcoin from the pool place a buy order at that price. This way, miners will get ShareCoin at a better rate.

this seems to be in direct contradiction to

MultiPool distribution: ShareCoin are distributed to the Multipool's miners at the current market price. As the ShareCoin are taken from the FeeShares sell, this won't affect the market price. Threrefore, miners are getting ShareCoin at the best rate available. Join our multipool at:

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
ziplibrary (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:18:06 PM

This is already in the OP, but looks like many of you missed it or intentionally ignored it: https://sharexcoin.com/fee_shares/about
Basically, ShareCoin generated from FeeShare will go straight back to the ShareCoin holders through the Exchange interest rate. I explained this multiple times in the thread already.

except for the sharecoins you are selling at whatever price you feel is fair to the multipool?
I'm sending ShareCoin to multipool at a fixed market price at the time of buying using ShareCoin generated from FeeShare, then I place an order at that exact same price with all the bitcoins. Instead of just buying up all sell orders, this will bring more ShareCoin for the multipool's miner so I don't see how can it be unfair for them?
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 05:20:00 PM

technically miners going to his multipool will just be mining BTC for him and gets whatever he might think is fair in sharecoins Grin
(way way better than following market...  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
SuerMiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:25:57 PM

What a pity, this free coins is grant over? Huh
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:26:58 PM

I'm sending ShareCoin to multipool at a fixed market price at the time of buying using ShareCoin generated from FeeShare, then I place an order at that exact same price with all the bitcoins. Instead of just buying up all sell orders, this will bring more ShareCoin for the multipool's miner so I don't see how can it be unfair for them?

may have misunderstood.

how are you deciding the fixed market price?
are you buying at the current market price, or just something you feel is proper price?

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
proximator

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:28:39 PM

why sharecoin value is dropping ?  Huh

TheSmurfsCoin : Twg352pqJhXd2s8ktuRLFP5jkh9BraaWBP
ziplibrary (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:32:20 PM

may have misunderstood.

are you buying at the current market price, or just something you feel is proper price?
I'm placing a buy order at the current bid rise, of course will skip the small amount bids .
mugwampbro

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:34:55 PM

dev  and  community,

We must cooperate with each other if we want both sharecoin and sharexcoin to be successful.
They are integrated!

dev's decision seems unbending, he is into his exchange and let the community deal with the coin that's what i see

That is correct and that is ok with me.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:40:19 PM

may have misunderstood.

I'm placing a buy order at the current bid rise, of course will skip the small amount bids .

that souinds good, i think anything over the 24 hour low would be fair i just wanted the clarity

once again
*applause*

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:34:36 PM

so if we deposit BTC to our mining address you will trade them for sharecoin and add an equivalent buy wall?

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 07:02:49 PM

so if we deposit BTC to our mining address you will trade them for sharecoin and add an equivalent buy wall?
Shocked So fishy, that I am speechless  Grin
Let dev trade for us our BTCs because we can't do it ourselve  Grin
Some people are really asking to be scammed  Roll Eyes
(shame on you for suggesting that)

djm34 facebook page
melosine

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:15:51 PM

5 hours until the initial distribution is done. Then the FeeShare interest starts to kick in. Interested to see how it works out.  Cheesy

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 07:27:54 PM

How can you speak like that...really now?
Is there somebody forcing you to do any of this? you can mine on waffle multipool and trade the btcs yourself Smiley

Why are you talking like somebody is forcing you to do so.

From my point of view the dev is doing a favor to the miners, being able to buy coins for lets say, 1 BTC without modifying the price, means you can buy all the coins at that current price of the market, bringing you more coins, because its pretty hard to find many big walls at one stable price...

Well, troll how much you want...
Ppl who should understand the thing are already understanding it even if trolls try their best

Cheers
People who didn't understand are on many "I have been scammed" thread...
You give back to dev your sharecoin against FeeCoins, then
You rebuy your sharecoin with BTC payment directly in a pool address to a supposedly better rate than market price
This is just telling people to go into some weird IPO (seriously and after that why anybody would buy from the real market and not from the pool Grin)
So your "better buying rate" will just become a bad rate... compared to market

djm34 facebook page
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 07:39:31 PM

Shocked So fishy, that I am speechless  Grin
Let dev trade for us our BTCs because we can't do it ourselve  Grin
Some people are really asking to be scammed  Roll Eyes

Is there somebody forcing you to do any of this? you can mine on waffle multipool and trade the btcs yourself Smiley

From my point of view the dev is doing a favor to the miners, being able to buy coins for lets say, 1 BTC without modifying the price, means you can buy all the coins at that current price of the market, bringing you more coins, because its pretty hard to find many big walls at one stable price...

Ppl who should understand the thing are already understanding it even if trolls try their best

Cheers
You rebuy your sharecoin with BTC payment directly in a pool address to a supposedly better rate than market price
This is just telling people to go into some weird IPO.

Dude, you don't rebuy anything Smiley the dev is not selling freeshares
You did not understood a thing from this.

You buy freeshares.
The sharecoins are distributed to miners from multipool.
The devs buys more sharecoins in the market with those BTC's from multipool, which are distributed for free, to people as an added stake rate in the exchange, and added 30% stake/year to those that already have sharecoins...

I like how you ppl post things considering you don't understand not one thing

repeating myself again, dev exchange FeeShare against Sharecoins. He doesn't need to buy any to give them to the miner
(what is the hashrate of the multipool at the moment ? Your 10BTC example is nice but is it the case atm ?)

djm34 facebook page
Jebuz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:59:10 PM

Cheers

You buy freeshares.
The devs buys more sharecoins in the market with those BTC's from multipool, which are distributed for free, to people as an added stake rate in the exchange, and added 30% stake/year to those that already have sharecoins...

repeating myself again, dev exchange FeeShare against Sharecoins. He doesn't need to buy any to give them to the miner
(what is the hashrate of the multipool at the moment ? Your 10BTC example is nice but is it the case atm ?)

You repeat yourself for nothing...you just refuse to comprehend anything...

Yes...the dev exchange FreeShare for ShareCoins
Yes...the dev give sharecoins to miners
No...the dev does not keep the BTC from miners for himself
Yes...The dev is buying sharecoins with those BTC from miner on the market, creating buying pressure
No...The dev is not keeping sharecoins that he bought for him, he is distributing them for free, as an interest, to all people who already own sharecoins (that means miners who mined on multi pool, will receive some interest, and people who already have sharecoins will receive some interest).

I don't know how much easy can I make it to understand...

if english is not your native langues please tell me your native language, and I'll try to explain you in your language

Ok, I have two questions about that

1. How The dev will to send interest to sharecoins holders? I would be manually...

2. How The dev knows who have sharecoins to send "interest"?

I understand than you aren't talking about POS rewards, that it's mined and don't have any relation with "interest" that you are talking about
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:00:29 PM

Cheers

You buy freeshares.

Yes...The dev is buying sharecoins with those BTC from miner on the market, creating buying pressure
No...The dev is not keeping sharecoins that he bought for him, he is distributing them for free, as an interest, to all people who already own sharecoins (that means miners who mined on multi pool, will receive some interest, and people who already have sharecoins will receive some interest).

if english is not your native langues please tell me your native language, and I'll try to explain you in your language

Ok, I have two questions about that

1. How The dev will to send interest to sharecoins holders? I would be manually...

2. How The dev knows who have sharecoins to send "interest"?

I understand than you aren't talking about POS rewards, that it's mined and don't have any relation with "interest" that you are talking about

The interest is paid from the exchange on shares you hold in the exchange. The exchange knows your balance on the exchange. The interest is deposited to your ShareXCoin SHARE balance. Easy peasy.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 08:06:21 PM

Shocked So fishy, that I am speechless  Grin
Let dev trade for us our BTCs because we can't do it ourselve  Grin
Some people are really asking to be scammed  Roll Eyes

Cheers

You buy freeshares.

try french, it will be funny  Grin
(and the interest are from POS)

djm34 facebook page
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: