Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293205 times)
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:24:25 AM

Could you guys please keep on topic, please discuss your other coin on the corresponding thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iopq

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:24:35 AM

The currency has other value than feeshares.

So you have to separate the concerns. Feeshares are one thing, sharecoin is a completely separate entity.

Just like the point of dollars is it is LEGAL TENDER in the United States. But the value of a USD still exists outside of the US. So being in the UK, you can still trade dollars and they have the same value as dollars do if you trade in the US. Being in the US doesn't magically make dollars more expensive for you.

Let's say you can buy US bonds with USD, but the returns are horrible. The Treasury says "the whole point of USD is for the country to run, so buy the bonds". Just because they tell you to buy doesn't mean you should. The value of a dollar is NOT lower because the US bonds pay a low rate!

Similarly, the value of a sharecoin should not be low because feeshares pay out at a low rate. You are free to speculate on feeshares going up to 600 satoshi (equal to community coin market cap) if you feel like it! Nobody puts a gun to your head and says you should buy feeshares with your sharecoin. So the value of feeshares and sharecoins is not tied.

Extreme example: if 100,000,000,000 = 1 fee share, then a sharecoin is worthless? Even if sharecoins are bought by the multipool every day at 400 satoshi or more?

You can't compare USD and Sharecoin like that as you can use USD for whatever you want and Sharecoin has no utility at all. Well, it has one: buying Feeshares. But here you are making it a pure speculation coin where buying Feeshares is just not viable. You are missing completely the point of it. You could be doing this with other shitcoins and not with this one and. Good luck with the coin! Will be back if price suffers a correction as I insist, I love the idea and the concept.

Communitycoin has twice the market cap of sharecoin (10x the coins at 60 sat) and it has no feeshares at all. What's the difference between them? Oh yeah, the dev of communitycoin "lost" 20% of the coins and paid out free stakes that were supposed to go to people to his "development team". Yet it's still worth more. Maybe it's because people still believe the dev that those coins are lost and that the supply is only 80% of the total coins in existence?

What about coffeecoin, freebies, energycoin, etc.?

Clearly there are people who have interest in these coins. If feeshares didn't exist, sharecoin would also be worth something.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:29:10 AM

So you have to separate the concerns. Feeshares are one thing, sharecoin is a completely separate entity.

Just like the point of dollars is it is LEGAL TENDER in the United States. But the value of a USD still exists outside of the US. So being in the UK, you can still trade dollars and they have the same value as dollars do if you trade in the US. Being in the US doesn't magically make dollars more expensive for you.

Let's say you can buy US bonds with USD, but the returns are horrible. The Treasury says "the whole point of USD is for the country to run, so buy the bonds". Just because they tell you to buy doesn't mean you should. The value of a dollar is NOT lower because the US bonds pay a low rate!

Similarly, the value of a sharecoin should not be low because feeshares pay out at a low rate. You are free to speculate on feeshares going up to 600 satoshi (equal to community coin market cap) if you feel like it! Nobody puts a gun to your head and says you should buy feeshares with your sharecoin. So the value of feeshares and sharecoins is not tied.

Extreme example: if 100,000,000,000 = 1 fee share, then a sharecoin is worthless? Even if sharecoins are bought by the multipool every day at 400 satoshi or more?

You can't compare USD and Sharecoin like that as you can use USD for whatever you want and Sharecoin has no utility at all. Well, it has one: buying Feeshares. But here you are making it a pure speculation coin where buying Feeshares is just not viable. You are missing completely the point of it. You could be doing this with other shitcoins and not with this one and. Good luck with the coin! Will be back if price suffers a correction as I insist, I love the idea and the concept.

Communitycoin has twice the market cap of sharecoin (10x the coins at 60 sat) and it has no feeshares at all. What's the difference between them? Oh yeah, the dev of communitycoin "lost" 20% of the coins and paid out free stakes that were supposed to go to people to his "development team". Yet it's still worth more. Maybe it's because people still believe the dev that those coins are lost and that the supply is only 80% of the total coins in existence?

Clearly there are people who have interest in these coins. If feeshares didn't exist, sharecoin would also be worth something.

sharecoin worth a lot of things before feeshare were implemented, feeshare just pull the value of sharecoin down, it is clear to see that the dev is only concern for the feeshare neglecting the sharecoin  potential, sad such genius don't see this thing

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
iopq

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:32:14 AM

So how about we get sharecoin up on mintpal? Then sharexcoin will not be an issue. I'm voting for sharecoin.
mugwampbro

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:35:36 AM

It is worth something ! Just be cause ZIP devised the coin to promote his exchange, doesn't mean the coin is worthless. Through are holding and promoting of the coin, the stigma (good or bad) of being tied to sharex will fade. Even bad coins eventually rise above their original intentions through the community. I do wish ZIP and the exchange all the best though

salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:36:02 AM

So how about we get sharecoin up on mintpal? Then sharexcoin will not be an issue. I'm voting for sharecoin.

I see that many here are concerned with the price!

If you want to see price going up here is what you need to do:

Contact exchanges!

Mintpal contact: Send DEV a personal message to at least add ShareCoin for voting: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=238724

Poloniex contact: Leave a message on their thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420836.msg6568186#msg6568186

Bittrex contact: Send a personal message to DEV of Bittrex: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96390

Now this is very important. All new people go first to coinmarketcap.com or cryptmarketcap.com  We need them to list SHARE ASAP

Ask coinmarketcap.com to add SHARE to their website: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg6568114#msg6568114

Tweet coinmarketcap.com: https://twitter.com/ZorkeNxt/status/463566095858012160

Tweet cryptmarketcap.com: https://twitter.com/ZorkeNxt/status/463565900915167232

If everybody does this you will see amazing price growth in a matter of days!
mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:43:02 AM

FFS, we are behind so many stupid coins out there on mintpal voting list.

We need to get listed on mintpal asap so we can get listed on coinpayments.net too.

I need this payment processor fast to start my project with this coin Smiley

Do like C2.0 (NC2) did and have a MintPal vote drive / Giveaway. Took about a week and they were listed. You can afford it Grin

the thing is we have crazy volumes for a fresh coin, but a lazy community Smiley

TUT TUT my friend..I'll contact some friends that will vote like madmen and keep doing it til you close the Giveaway! You will be amazed! Contact LIONHEART78 if you want some one to run it for you. Plus...he is one of us and honest as the day is long. 10k please for suggestion  Grin

willing to put your coins where your mouth is ? Honest question, not trying to be a smart ass  Wink

20 share coins (or more) per 5 votes on MintPal.

mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:47:41 AM

how about listing it on bittrex first im comfortable trading in this exchange

Bittrex..WTF?HuhHuh.....never heard of them Grin

ziplibrary (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:53:33 AM

Guys, I'm not against the community. If holding ShareCoin would be more profitable for you guys, just do it. I don't force you to buy FeeShare or want to say any bad thing about ShareCoin. I was just pointing out the truth about Crypto Currencies.
But guys, rememeber: The relationship between ShareCoin and FeeShare will stay the same no matter what, FeeShare can only be purchased by ShareCoin and price between FeeShare/ShareCoin will never change even if ShareCoin only worth 1 satoshi or worth nothing at all. The good thing is: nobody will be left holding something that has no value, which happened to a lot of coins lately.
mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:56:55 AM

In my wallet what is the difference between stake and balance? I bought some coin on the exchange and received some for free by signing up by the deadline.

Also do I still receive interest when I turn off my computer? Each time I turn on the computer my wallet is locked again. It needs to be unlocked to earn interest right?

Thanks!

Never invest in a coin unless you know something about it. Do a google search for Blackcoin how POS works...meanwhile send me all your coins. I 'll take care of them while you are reading  Grin

mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:58:38 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 03:13:57 AM by mugwampbro

Guys, I'm not against the community. If holding ShareCoin would be more profitable for you guys, just do it. I don't force you to buy FeeShare or want to say any bad thing about ShareCoin. I was just pointing out the truth about Crypto Currencies.
But guys, rememeber: The relationship between ShareCoin and FeeShare will stay the same no matter what, FeeShare can only be purchased by ShareCoin and price between FeeShare/ShareCoin will never change even if ShareCoin only worth 1 satoshi or worth nothing at all. The good thing is: nobody will be left holding something that has no value, which happened to a lot of coins lately.

No problem ZIP..we all love yah One suggestion though.. you should have given the FEESHARES a higher return on investment at the beginning and then very gradually scaled them back, in line with the exchange's growth until it all evened out. Just a thought...

ziplibrary (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:00:18 AM

In my wallet what is the difference between stake and balance? I bought some coin on the exchange and received some for free by signing up by the deadline.

Also do I still receive interest when I turn off my computer? Each time I turn on the computer my wallet is locked again. It needs to be unlocked to earn interest right?

Thanks!
You can still earn interest if you leave your wallet offline. The stake balance is like immature coins, when you minted a block  based on a number of coin, your based coins and your new coins are held for 50 confrmations until you can spend them
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:13:16 AM

We need to get listed on mintpal asap so we can get listed on coinpayments.net too.

Do like C2.0 (NC2) did and have a MintPal vote drive / Giveaway. Took about a week and they were listed. You can afford it Grin

the thing is we have crazy volumes for a fresh coin, but a lazy community Smiley

TUT TUT my friend..I'll contact some friends that will vote like madmen and keep doing it til you close the Giveaway! You will be amazed! Contact LIONHEART78 if you want some one to run it for you. Plus...he is one of us and honest as the day is long. 10k please for suggestion  Grin

willing to put your coins where your mouth is ? Honest question, not trying to be a smart ass  Wink

well if they want i can do a campaign thread on this but i need sponsors, 20 sharecoin per hour vote so what says you?..   if you don't trust me it's ok, anyone can run a campaign thread or find and pay an escrow for this  XDD

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:17:28 AM

well if you want i can do a campaign thread on this but i need sponsors, 20 sharecoin per hour vote so what says you?..   if you don't trust me it's ok, anyone can run a campaign thread or find and pay an escrow for this  XDD

LOL.....He has never responded to final solution idea.. it was me who suggested the 20 per 5 votes Grin

lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:21:01 AM

well if you want i can do a campaign thread on this but i need sponsors, 20 sharecoin per hour vote so what says you?..   if you don't trust me it's ok, anyone can run a campaign thread or find and pay an escrow for this  XDD

LOL.....He has never responded to this idea.. it was me who suggested the 20 per 5 votes Grin

hahaha he can afford it i think he is into this coin, we chatted and he told me he will do everything to help this coin ^^, he bought a tipbot in irc and giving percentage of his stake to tip on that chatroom and now buying tipbot for twitter and reddit too i think.., this guy have good plan about this coin hope his plan and the dev plan sync well ^^

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lzr1900

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:23:35 AM

Dev didn't give a shit about Sharecoin.
Relation with Sharexcoin ,it will never pump to 1000 sato,because of that fucking ridiculous feeshares rate.
mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:25:01 AM

LOL.....He has never responded to this idea.. it was me who suggested the 20 per 5 votes Grin

hahaha he can afford it i think he is into this coin, we chatted and he told me he will do everything to help this coin ^^, he bought a tipbot in irc and giving percentage of his stake to tip on that chatroom and now buying tipbot for twitter and reddit too i think.., this guy have good plan about this coin hope his plan and the dev plan sync well ^^

That is good news. But if he wants on MintPal, he has no idea what the Coinzen and altcoingiveaways 'crew' can do. Amen!

poneyfm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:30:43 AM

The price dump...
Tomorrow the distribution will end, if i don't mistake it .
mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:31:02 AM

Sharecoin relation with Sharexcoin will never pump to 1000 sato,because of that fucking ridiculous feeshares rate.

Don't be hard on him. He has his dreams just like the rest of us do. It is the community that makes a coin. All coins are worthless, just zero's and ones. a community's belief/support gives them value. Then the buyers start to believe and so on.  

mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:41:44 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 04:10:16 AM by mugwampbro

Relation with Sharexcoin ,it will never pump to 1000 sato,because of that fucking ridiculous feeshares rate.

well if that dont work there are other route / plan to establish the price of the coin ^^ but first this coin needs all the exposure..

AMEN, Brother

(***NOTE.. is to be spoken in a James Earl Jones voice)   "and so it was written that the Lord gave his flock a gift, and the flock made the gift grow, and the day came when the Lord said "you taketh my gift and turn your back on me". But the flock said "no lord, we still love you, we just wanna make some money and buy some very expensive whores and.........." Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: