Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion  (Read 89528 times)
rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:25:48 PM

You guys are all pawns in the developers game to manipulate the markets, it's not right to saturate the board with misinformation and manipulate the market, period. This is all being done out of greed.

Once again, the wallet has not been fixed, in fact theyre so far from fixing it they decided to reopen exchanges with the old broken wallet, and lied that everything is fixed now. A coordinated pump by big bagholders is the only thing holding up price.

I'm not touching white coin with a 10 foot pole, this is the opposite of free market capitalism. Also the dev team is so incompetent they couldnt fix white coin in over 5 days.

You are so naive. That is good to see that there are still people believing the price will go down. You will panick buy too late and when you will, comme to me. I will sell you mine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudius

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:26:55 PM

The wallet was not fixed strato, they made it sound like it was. Nothing has been fixed at all, they reopened exchanges cause theyre so far from fixing it.

Hey dumb and dumber, could you please live this thread. You don t understand anything and mislead every one. You are not criticizing but adding a lot of FUD in hope of a sell off. I understand that you are both greedy, and that is greed that made you lost so much with crypto. Please move away. You are not welcome.
What I'm posting is the truth. fud = fear uncertainty and doubt. This is more like FCD (fear certainty and doubt).

You dont have a clue what is the true. Where have you read that they said the wallet was fixed? Stop lying with strato. Dumb n dumber.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:31:48 PM

I'm still wondering why they had to announce we had an emergency situation and shut down exchanges in the first place. Nothing has been done to the white coin code since then, so essentially the panic and shut down happened for no reason. And now they're saying the blockchain is secure, which is a lie. That is massive market manipulation.

You admitted to selling in IRC. You also admitted to wanting to buy back in.

It's obvious what you're trying to do.

+1
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:32:05 PM

The wallet was not fixed strato, they made it sound like it was. Nothing has been fixed at all, they reopened exchanges cause theyre so far from fixing it.

Hey dumb and dumber, could you please live this thread. You don t understand anything and mislead every one. You are not criticizing but adding a lot of FUD in hope of a sell off. I understand that you are both greedy, and that is greed that made you lost so much with crypto. Please move away. You are not welcome.
What I'm posting is the truth. fud = fear uncertainty and doubt. This is more like FCD (fear certainty and doubt).

You dont have a clue what is the true. Where have you read that they said the wallet was fixed? Stop lying with strato. Dumb n dumber.
I was just pointing out to strato that the wallet isn't fixed. And I know what's true, I've been following the dev team closely cause I was hopeful they would resolve this.

Instead, they decided to reopen exchanges with a broken wallet, and declare that everything was fixed. This was done in a way where it misinformed most people.

THIS IS REALITY

print screen
mogonzo (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:32:42 PM

I don't think that's very fair to the team. This was a two street issue: 1. The security of the blockchain. 2. Staking fix.

We have secured the blockchain and are confident (yet ever vigilant) in our security measures, that's why markets have re-opened.

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
rudius

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:33:15 PM

I was just pointing out to strato that the wallet isn't fixed. And I know what's true, I've been following the dev team closely cause I was hopeful they would resolve this.

Instead, they decided to reopen exchanges with a broken wallet, and declare that everything was fixed. This was done in a way where it misinformed most people.

Please dont be naive AND dumb. Mongozo was clear with his statement. http://whitecoin.info/news/whitecoin-development-update/

It looks like you are full of shit. You are not following closely their statement. I m not surprised.

edit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589918.msg6467729#msg6467729

Haha you really look like dumb. Funny how life is according with your writing.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:35:28 PM

Stratoblitz, your chart is incorrect, wallet was not fixed. Do you understand?

It's the chart from WWW.BITCOINWISDOM.COM.  HOW IS IT INCORRECT.?

print screen
mogonzo (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:36:32 PM

I'm still wondering why they had to announce we had an emergency situation and shut down exchanges in the first place. Nothing has been done to the white coin code since then, so essentially the panic and shut down happened for no reason. And now they're saying the blockchain is secure, which is a lie. That is massive market manipulation.

Turtle you and I spoke personally about the wallet fix yesterday and you told me you would help get the message out. Now you're here calling us liars. I take serious issue with that, you've been speaking every so kindly to us on IRC and now I see this on here.

For everyone, here is a log of my explanation on IRC from yesterday, I will prepare a more detailed statement after the release of the new wallet and once staking begins.

http://therubbermonkey.wordpress.com/2014/04/29/whitecoin-statement-concerning-the-events-of-saturday-night/

I took the only action I felt capable of succeeding to protect the coin.

rudius

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:39:52 PM

Turtle you and I spoke personally about the wallet fix yesterday and you told me you would help get the message out. Now you're here calling us liars. I take serious issue with that, you've been speaking every so kindly to us on IRC and now I see this on here.

For everyone, here is a log of my explanation on IRC from yesterday, I will prepare a more detailed statement after the release of the new wallet and once staking begins.

http://therubbermonkey.wordpress.com/2014/04/29/whitecoin-statement-concerning-the-events-of-saturday-night/

He had WC and sold them on sunday. He spreads his FUD since. I m surprised he offers you to help.
mogonzo (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:42:30 PM

I don't think that's very fair to the team. This was a two street issue: 1. The security of the blockchain. 2. Staking fix.

We have secured the blockchain and are confident (yet ever vigilant) in our security measures, that's why markets have re-opened.

If the blockchain is 'secured' now, that means it was secure the night you guys caused a panic sell with your ridiculous announcement. All you needed was some hash on chunky pool.

Someone with an ASIC farm could still 51% attack white coin.

I will not be discussing our security measures in public or with you. All I will say is we have considered all contingencies and have plans in place.

You weren't there. I'd like to know what you would have done with an attack imminent and no ability to stop it without community support. I was completely on my own, and chunky couldn't just deploy all of their customer's hash without permission to a network that would gain them no profit.

I know your type well turtle. If we'd deployed chunky's hash without community consultation, you'd be here calling us scammers and hackers for doing a forcible unilateral takeover of whitecoin.

I see right through you.

count_cyrpto

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:44:04 PM

Ignore him. He admitted to selling and it's obvious he's trying to drive the price down.

I feel bad for those that listen to such nonsense.
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:59:03 PM

@mogonzo I saw parts of your conversation on the IRC regarding this. Just ignore him, he's just here to spread FUD.

Just keep up the great work you have been doing.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
cryptoba

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:08:49 PM

I would like just to laugh at Turtlehurricane, but I honestly do not like, at all, this kind of ungrateful character.
HIs intentions are very egoistic and sad !

amithus705

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:11:48 PM

I thought we were going to get a mod for this thread. The other WC thread can be full of trolls, but this one was supposed to be clean.

PLEASE APPOINT A MOD
amithus705

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:17:27 PM

I vote that all posts in this thread, positive or negative be removed if it has to do with trolling or feeding trolls. This is supposed to be about the foundation and the future of this coin, not how it's a scam, how it's awesome, how anything, it's supposed to be about facts.
rudius

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:21:03 PM

I vote that all posts in this thread, positive or negative be removed if it has to do with trolling or feeding trolls. This is supposed to be about the foundation and the future of this coin, not how it's a scam, how it's awesome, how anything, it's supposed to be about facts.

+1 Let it be a source of informations.
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:25:55 PM

COME NOW CHILDREN MAKE NICE AND LET'S ALL MAKE SOME BTC HERE.
amithus705

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:28:06 PM

I think you both should just stop. Or take it to PM or a voice chat program. The rest of us would be much better off not seeing this.
gefflong

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:35:13 PM

Im feeling because of you and having a serious sickness as you have attacked me time and again since yesterday now Ive had enough and decided to file charges against you and I will not stay quiet about this issue as you are a murderer who is attacking and threatening me since yesterday I will take all these screenshots and send them to the police dept too. Hope you do well Zack Gruskin this not related coins form now on you are a professional criminal.
So I'm a murderer and professional criminal? No matter how many times you say it ive not threatened you.

Geez you two... go get a room already.
gefflong

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:36:23 PM

I apologize for this shit spreading to the white coin thread, the white coin team doesn't deserve this garbage in their thread. DonDev and Donationcoin shouldve kept their harassment to PM or the other thread they made already.

It wouldn't spread here if you just go away.  Problem solved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: