Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion  (Read 89528 times)
chunkypools

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:02:58 AM

Announcing the Chunky-Challenge WhiteCoin fundraising initiative

We have been truly amazed and humbled by the WhiteCoin community. To watch crypto enthusiasts and experts alike come together in common cause like this has been an incredible thing. We’re pleased to announce a series of fundraising initiatives to help the WhiteCoin foundation cover its costs.

This will be a two sided campaign.

1. The Whitecoin Donation Port: Donate your hash directly to the WhiteCoin Foundation by pointing to our existing WhiteCoin protection port (3377). As PoS begins we will switch the miners on this port to mine the most profitable altcoins, and donate them directly to the foundation.

2. The Chunky Percent Challenge: ChunkyPools will donate an increasing portion of our profits to the WhiteCoin foundation as increasing levels of hash are met by our WhiteCoin multipool.

-200 MH = 10% of the multipool’s profits to the foundation
-500 MH = 15% of the multpool’s profits  to the foundation
-1 GH      = 20%
-5 GH      = 25%

This will apply to our scrypt pool to start, which leads us to our next big announcement!

Our SHA-256 & X-11 WhiteCoin payout multipool ports are ready and going live tonight!

A reminder, payouts in WC will resume in the first 24hours after exchange wallets have fully reopened.

Thanks again WhiteCoin, you’re awesome.

The ChunkyPools team

Mine for WC payouts at chunkypools.com/wc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:33:57 AM

Announcing the Chunky-Challenge WhiteCoin fundraising initiative

-200 MH = 10% of the multipool’s profits to the foundation
-500 MH = 15% of the multpool’s profits  to the foundation
-1 GH      = 20%
-5 GH      = 25%

Didn't know we could have negative hashrates... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
WhiteCoinJesus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:39:17 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 09:04:04 AM by WhiteCoinJesus

Hey everyone,

The WhiteCoin transition team held its first meeting using the new democratic structure tonight, and a series of important decisions were made. Our first motion was to offer minutes of our meeting to the public, in the form of a semi redacted log on pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/qfspvtDe

We have only redacted information for security purposes, or information that could be used to manipulate the market. I hope this shows the true tone of transparency we're aiming for at WhiteCoin. For those who can wade through our two hour meeting, there is an exciting easter egg inside. Perhaps something in the form of a username and password to a protected website. Perhaps something that could offer our community a sneak peak at a cool development we have scheduled for tomorrow.

I found the easter egg.      very nice guys. GOOD job!. .
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:13:44 AM

reached block 17500
 Cheers to mogonzo and the rest of the team for not losing their temper at the trolls!
Will be mining on whitecoinpool.com now to earn more WC
 Grin

I thought the pow completely stopped at 17500?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:15:26 AM

reached block 17500
 Cheers to mogonzo and the rest of the team for not losing their temper at the trolls!
 Grin

Even after POW there is POS. POS still generates blocks to keep the transactions within the block chain.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WhiteCoinJesus

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:25:04 AM

Sub to the Reddit - reddit.com/r/whitecoin to show your allegiance. Cheesy
teamshow

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:03:40 PM

Sub to the Reddit - reddit.com/r/whitecoin to show your allegiance. Cheesy
Great to find this sub Reddit. welcome more people to come here.
BeerPimp

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:07:33 PM

reached block 17500
 Grin

whitecoinpool.com is a WC switchpool that mines several coins then sells those to buy WC and pays out in WC.
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:12:24 PM

reached block 17500
 Grin

Even after POW there is POS. POS still generates blocks to keep the transactions within the block chain.

Oh thanks. I didn't know pos generated blocks.
Twopizzateam

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:32:56 PM

reached block 17500
 Grin

Oh thanks. I didn't know pos generated blocks.
That's how POS works. You'd better go to learn some POS knowledge first. It is very helpful for you.
mcofko

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 02:52:35 PM

ANNOUCEMENT FROM THE WHITECOIN TEAM

The WhiteCoin Team is Pleased to Announce the launch of our fundraising drive. Now that PoS has begun, we can show crypto what the WhiteCoin Community can really do.

We have received hundreds of requests for official donation addresses, and we're pleased to tell you that the transition team has agreed on a transparent and accountable system for maintaining the fund's finances.

Until our organization can be legally founded, Mogonzo has offered to operate these funds under the guidance of the transition team, and with community input. None of the funds in these addresses will be paid out without the agreement of the transition team, mogonzo, and the community.

We also couldn't be happier to tell you that Chunkypools.com/wc has pledged to further support the WhiteCoin foundation by donating 10-25% percent of its profits according to the Chunky Challenge. We don't want to steal all Chunky's thunder though, they'll post more details shortly.

The Foundation will be accepting donations in Whitecoin, Bitcoin, LiteCoin, and DogeCoin to start this process off. Please donate only to these official donations addresses, there is only one per currency.

WC: WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR

BTC: 1JN9kVvm1zxgYh3Ki1JNsPFPhcE5FfoyeR

DOGE: D9n7o15LGaJy54gsQtqfgP8MwRCxC7FeCn

LTC: LU7P6BgqPDo1eHzqm2GmPw34HMJVoEe5DV

Please donate to help pay the developers who saved this currency. But most importantly, encourage others to do the same. Tell us how much you donated. Spread the good word on bitcointalk, IRC, twitter, and anywhere else you can think of...

Because this is just the beginning

Best Regards

The WhiteCoin Foundation

Until we have a more complete special thanks post, we must offer our sincere gratitude to: CryptoWest & Mindfox for their dedication to this project and making the wallet happen.

That are some great news.
Looks like I'm the first (and hope not the only) that will donate you some coins. Already shipped 0.01BTC to your address from poloniex. Will try to send you  another 1500WC, when the poloniex market enables WC trading.
Let's see some things start to rolling Smiley and get the WC coin back to the old tracks....
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:00:45 PM

ANNOUCEMENT FROM THE WHITECOIN TEAM

The WhiteCoin Team is Pleased to Announce the launch of our fundraising drive. Now that PoS has begun, we can show crypto what the WhiteCoin Community can really do.

We have received hundreds of requests for official donation addresses, and we're pleased to tell you that the transition team has agreed on a transparent and accountable system for maintaining the fund's finances.

Until our organization can be legally founded, Mogonzo has offered to operate these funds under the guidance of the transition team, and with community input. None of the funds in these addresses will be paid out without the agreement of the transition team, mogonzo, and the community.

We also couldn't be happier to tell you that Chunkypools.com/wc has pledged to further support the WhiteCoin foundation by donating 10-25% percent of its profits according to the Chunky Challenge. We don't want to steal all Chunky's thunder though, they'll post more details shortly.

The Foundation will be accepting donations in Whitecoin, Bitcoin, LiteCoin, and DogeCoin to start this process off. Please donate only to these official donations addresses, there is only one per currency.

WC: WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR

BTC: 1JN9kVvm1zxgYh3Ki1JNsPFPhcE5FfoyeR

DOGE: D9n7o15LGaJy54gsQtqfgP8MwRCxC7FeCn

LTC: LU7P6BgqPDo1eHzqm2GmPw34HMJVoEe5DV

Please donate to help pay the developers who saved this currency. But most importantly, encourage others to do the same. Tell us how much you donated. Spread the good word on bitcointalk, IRC, twitter, and anywhere else you can think of...

Because this is just the beginning

Best Regards

The WhiteCoin Foundation

Until we have a more complete special thanks post, we must offer our sincere gratitude to: CryptoWest & Mindfox for their dedication to this project and making the wallet happen.
i sent 1900 WC to WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR. i'll add more donation...
thanks
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:04:07 PM

Any ideas when the exchanges are going to open up the wallets??

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 05:36:47 PM

Ya... My WC is all tied up on Mintpal and Poloniex.... damn... what's taking them so long to implement the new wallet? Do exchanges get a different wallet or something like that?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
gerdab

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:40:41 PM

it is clear  Grin
if they wanted to open up, they d have done.
I think they will never open up, they can open Withdrawal, to let people get out their wc. and then remove WC market  Grin
dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:59:34 PM

Tomorrow they should open, they just want to make sure pos is working 100%, we should be back to normal soon! hold strong winter is coming.
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:15:04 PM

Tomorrow they should open, they just want to make sure pos is working 100%, we should be back to normal soon! hold strong winter is coming.

it's working 100%. Coins have staked and confirmed, from coins I've deposited 4/20 and 4/25. Both have staked seperately, for the amount of the original deposits plus the minted coins. staked 4/20's coins yesterday, 4/25's today. Still have more to stake from later deposits though. Once people start moving coins around, there will be less network weight to compete against, staking will become faster, but less WC per stake.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
gerdab

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:04:55 PM

tomorrow like yesterday?!
@ThisWeeksCoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 07:19:13 PM

Price isnt rising despite the new wallet, it's actually steadily going down, so it will likely go down even more when exchanges reopen and people can dump their coins. I think the chances of white coin becoming highly valuable have ended after all the troubles that have occurred.
It's Sunday. Most of people are trading from their day-jobs. What did you expect? 3k satoshi 1 day after they announce that everything is okay?

Stop hating, get a life, seriously. I've been watching your reactions here. You're full of negativity and you need to get a life.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Xip

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:09:44 PM

Hi friends.

I'm Xip, I'm really happy to show you something brand new for Whitecoin. I've been working closely with the foundation transition team, so without further ado:

You are welcome to look at our new brand new WhitecoinFoundation.org. Here you can see the overall brand concept that I have been working on. It is still a work in progress (so don't expect anything functional yet) but we hope you recognize where we want to take this. Consider this a sneak peak.

The new logotype is not the typical coin logo you would expect. A storm of white light. We see this energy as the symbol of WhiteCoin's competitive and fighting spirit. With the hundreds of lookalike coin logos out there, we want a brand that stands apart. And ours is meant to say one simple thing: Whitecoin is charged and ready to go.

I am looking forward to serve this community.

PS. We will be rolling out our own forums in a near future as well. Hope to see you there soon!

Don't forget to join our chat (#WhitecoinFoundation on Freenode) here at:
http://www.whitecoinfoundation.org/chat.html

At your service,

Xip
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: