Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion  (Read 89523 times)
mogonzo (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:13:23 PM

Hi friends.

I'm Xip, I'm really happy to show you something brand new for Whitecoin. I've been working closely with the foundation transition team, so without further ado:

You are welcome to look at our new brand new WhitecoinFoundation.org. Here you can see the overall brand concept that I have been working on. It is still a work in progress (so don't expect anything functional yet) but we hope you recognize where we want to take this. Consider this a sneak peak.

The new logotype is not the typical coin logo you would expect. A storm of white light. We see this energy as the symbol of WhiteCoin's competitive and fighting spirit. With the hundreds of lookalike coin logos out there, we want a brand that stands apart. And ours is meant to say one simple thing: Whitecoin is charged and ready to go.

I am looking forward to serve this community.

PS. We will be rolling out our own forums in a near future as well. Hope to see you there soon!

Don't forget to join our chat (#WhitecoinFoundation on Freenode) here at:
http://www.whitecoinfoundation.org/chat.html

At your service,

Xip

Thanks so much for this Xip!

Everyone, Xip has been working extremely hard for us to develop this concept. We're really excited about it and are looking forward to your input. Here, check out some more of his logo designs:

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:23:34 PM

Hi friends.

I'm Xip, I'm really happy to show you something brand new for Whitecoin. I've been working closely with the foundation transition team, so without further ado:

You are welcome to look at our new brand new WhitecoinFoundation.org. Here you can see the overall brand concept that I have been working on. It is still a work in progress (so don't expect anything functional yet) but we hope you recognize where we want to take this. Consider this a sneak peak.

The new logotype is not the typical coin logo you would expect. A storm of white light. We see this energy as the symbol of WhiteCoin's competitive and fighting spirit. With the hundreds of lookalike coin logos out there, we want a brand that stands apart. And ours is meant to say one simple thing: Whitecoin is charged and ready to go.

PS. We will be rolling out our own forums in a near future as well. Hope to see you there soon!

At your service,

Xip

Hi xip, very nice site. And i love the logo. It s refreshing, there is too many logos as a real coin. At least, this one is pure digital one Smiley i can feel the energy
mogonzo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:37:22 PM

Hey everyone!

Today we've started our public PR work group. We're looking for people to help us spread the word about WhiteCoin.

Join us in: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#wc-pr on freenode.

mogonzo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:26:22 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT RE THE MULTIPOOL

The X-11 and SHA-256 ports are live at www.whitecoinpool.com!

SHA-256 port: 4477

X-11 port: 1177

Just create a worker anywhere at chunky and point your rig to the correct port.

Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:38:13 PM

distribution list? it helps create hype and competition.... price up.... etc... etc....

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
mogonzo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:48:50 PM

distribution list? it helps create hype and competition.... price up.... etc... etc....

It's a priority for sure, no timeline yet of course but hopefully not too much longer.

Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:56:40 PM

It's a priority for sure, no timeline yet of course but hopefully not too much longer.

Very good. Thanks! Any chance getting a staking icon in the wallet like the other PoS coins? Btw, OC has a new icon than the others I've seen if ya don't like the green arrow.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:13:31 PM

Let's get some more miners at whitecoinpool.com  Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
x8008

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:14:19 PM

can anyone confirm if cryptsy deposits are working?
topnetdeal

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:36:48 PM

Where I can see my Worker on Chunky when mining SHA-256 on port 4477 ?

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Whitepaper  ▓  Telegram  ▓  Twitter  ▓  Facebook  ▓  Medium  ▓  Reddit  ▓  Bounty Thread
mogonzo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:12:26 PM

Where I can see my Worker on Chunky when mining SHA-256 on port 4477 ?

User interfact is still being finalized, it should be up within a day. You are mining successfully if you're seeing it connect fine via your mining program. All hashes are being recorded using the same basic framework as the scrypt multipool, convertable transactions between what you mine in alts before being paid out in WC.

mogonzo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:17:06 PM

OUR FUNDRAISING EFFORTS ARE JUST GETTING GOING

Thank you to the generous benefactors who today sent a total of 1 BTC directly to CryptoWest, our acting senior developer.

CryptoWest has been amazing throughout this entire process, sleeping like a sailor in small shifts, crypto west executed coding and testing like a one man army. He did this of course along with the help of mindfox and the rest of our devteam. I encourage anyone else who prefers to send tips directly to CryptoWest to do so -he really is the hero of whitecoin in my opinion- and he deserves every satoshi this community can muster.

To donate directly to Crypto West:

BTC: 1FVCaRTKQtpxeE4gypz69NvDkyZUd7Y3SJ

WC: WZHNNFzE5FqmEquGpm9doUFjRqYD5t5dT5

Official WhiteCoin Foundation donation addresses:

To donate to the rest of our talented devteam and hardest workers, please send your donations to the addresses below, or just mine with whitecoinpool.com ... because don't forget, they're donating up to %25 of their WC profits to the foundation too.

WC: WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR

BTC: 1JN9kVvm1zxgYh3Ki1JNsPFPhcE5FfoyeR

DOGE: D9n7o15LGaJy54gsQtqfgP8MwRCxC7FeCn

LTC: LU7P6BgqPDo1eHzqm2GmPw34HMJVoEe5DV

topnetdeal

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:22:48 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 11:45:12 PM by topnetdeal

OK, Thank's @mogonzo. One more question : what coin is active now in SHA-256 (?) diff. in cgminer is 1.25M, it fits for TRC.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Whitepaper  ▓  Telegram  ▓  Twitter  ▓  Facebook  ▓  Medium  ▓  Reddit  ▓  Bounty Thread
AcidSplash

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:45:27 PM

Can't withdraw WC on Cryptsy.
x8008

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:46:52 PM

Can't withdraw WC on Cryptsy.

deposits also not working
mogonzo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:56:09 PM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

A statement by the WhiteCoin Foundation Team

Thanks to the incredible talent and ongoing dedication of the WhiteCoin Foundation Transition Team, WhiteCoin successfully ended Proof of Work and entered the Proof of Stake phase. The new wallet is functional and everything is now in working order. WhiteCoin is now a Proof of Stake coin. All markets have reopened, and traders have more good news than they know what to do with.

The WhiteCoin Foundation has a series of important initiatives underway right now:

• The WhiteCoin Fundraising Drive: Help pay the devs who saved this coin
  • WhiteCoin rebranding proposal: whitecoinfoundation.org
  • Whitecoinpool.com is now SHA-256 & X-11 capable
  • Chunkypools.com/wc & whitecoinpool.com are offering up to 25% of their WhiteCoin profits as part of the Chunky Challenge
  • The WhiteCoin Foundation has launched a public crowd sourcing PR campaign, staffed entirely by volunteers.
  • The WhiteCoin Foundation has begun the process to moving towards even more transparency and community involvement

The world is taking notice as WhiteCoin transforms to represent the tangible energy behind it. Multipools will now be buying WhiteCoin from exchanges at market price daily to pay off their miners. Whitecoinpool.com is now also offering SHA-256 and X-11 Ports.

The WhiteCoin Foundation has begun to further increase accountability and community involvement as well. As a first step we have released minutes to bitcointalkfrom from our first board meeting using a new democratic structure. These minutes are in the form of a slightly redacted log, where only security related information is removed. We believe this process will continue to set WhiteCoin apart, and give community an important stake in the coin's management.

We’d like to thank all of those who donated hash to keep the network alive. A special shout out to our friends at Mintpal, Poloniex, Cryptsy, and Bittrex; we apologize for any losses you have taken on our behalf. Most importantly, a huge thank you to our investors and community for coming together to make this coin what it is today.

Best Regards,

Chris Salsman

(mogonzo)

www.whitecoinfoundation.org
www.whitecoinpool.com

Multipools will now be **BUYING** WhiteCoin from exchanges at **MARKET PRICE** **DAILY** to pay off their miners.

Donate to the Foundation to help pay our amazing team of developers:

WC: WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR
BTC: 1JN9kVvm1zxgYh3Ki1JNsPFPhcE5FfoyeR
DOGE: D9n7o15LGaJy54gsQtqfgP8MwRCxC7FeCn
LTC: LU7P6BgqPDo1eHzqm2GmPw34HMJVoEe5DV

For further information please contact:  twitter.com/mogonz0

Reference links:

WhiteCoin Fundraising: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.msg6535410#msg6535410
Rebranding Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.msg6544771#msg6544771
Chunky Challenge Info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.msg6535543#msg6535543
New Mac and Windows Wallet: http://whitecoin.info/news/whitecoin-wallet-released/
Meeting Minutes: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.msg6534399#msg6534399
Proposed WhiteCoin Logo update: https://i.imgur.com/4Lmr6MF.png

ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:58:22 PM

i donated 10k WC to the foundation as i promised when we first started this thread

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:40:25 AM

i donated 10k WC to the foundation as i promised when we first started this thread

Well done ryanb.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 12:59:19 AM

Price isnt rising despite the new wallet, it's actually steadily going down, so it will likely go down even more when exchanges reopen and people can dump their coins. I think the chances of white coin becoming highly valuable have ended after all the troubles that have occurred.
It's Sunday. Most of people are trading from their day-jobs. What did you expect? 3k satoshi 1 day after they announce that everything is okay?

Stop hating, get a life, seriously. I've been watching your reactions here. You're full of negativity and you need to get a life.

I swear.... This fellow's insane number of posts and lame attempts to reduce the prices by a few satoshis have set a new benchmark for determinism!!

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 01:02:51 AM

Hi friends.

At your service,

Xip

Hi xip, very nice site. And i love the logo. It s refreshing, there is too many logos as a real coin. At least, this one is pure digital one Smiley i can feel the energy

Noooooo.... please don't change the logo. I like the current logo.... It oozes classiness... with the white and the silver and the whole minimalistic approach. Heck, I would go a step further and say it looks expensive Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: