Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion  (Read 89528 times)
LadyWhiteCoin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:59:23 AM

Morning everyone, I would like to see some thoughts about one of my ideas for WhiteCoin.

*Focus on Energy Efficiency and Organic Goods

I find that this could benefit everyone that become part of WhiteCoin community by simply

promoting/sponsoring these types of examples.

*Target Organic Food merchants willing to accept nothing but WhiteCoin as payment.

-Sponsor an event that promotes clean and healthy living at a family oriented type environment.

-Must be announced way ahead of time and widely known in order to give potential investors enough

time to accumulate.

-Target merchants that are not very well known and help expose them by sponsoring their upcoming

businesses.

-Each merchant must pass a test to prove that their products are 100% organic and have high quality

customer service.

-Must have a WhiteCoin ATM provided nearby with a staff member to help explain how it can be used

and what the coin is about for those who came unprepared or unaware of Cryptocurrencies.

-Provide merchants with gadgets that automatically distributes the coins between the merchant and

the foundation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Help fund patents for innovations that promotes and improves green living with an agreement of

profit shares in return towards WC investors.

*Release an official WhiteCoin Marketplace that carries Energy Efficient Supplies and Organic Goods.

Products:

Apparel/Fabics
CookBooks/Magazines
Foods & Beverages
Vitamins
Cleaning Supplies
Gardening Supplies
Eco Furnitures
Miscellaneous...

You get the idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As some of you may know, green energy is not always seen on the positive side. It has its downfalls like any others. This is why we should help focus on improving them.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:00:34 AM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

We are pleased to release The WhiteCoin Foundation Paper for public review and consultation. We couldn't be more excited to share this with you. While a bit technical in nature, this is a detailed proposal to complete the process of becoming a completely community driven coin, and more. Some totally new approaches to both organization and market expansion are proposed. We're very much looking forward to the community's feedback. Once everyone has had some time to digest, debate, and make suggestions, we can move towards taking the next steps.

Best regards,

Chris Salsman
(mogonzo)

The WhiteCoin Foundation Paper

Author: Chris Salsman (mogonzo)

Abstract

This is a proposal for creating an enduring, inclusive, community driven, financially transparent cryptocurrency association with organically expanding mandates and goals: ‘The WhiteCoin Foundation’. The WhiteCoin Foundation’s root mandate would be the maintenance, development, and promotion of WhiteCoin. Rather than depending on a small group of individuals, the foundation would serve as a networking hub for any party with a vested interest. By employing democratic and merit based inclusion models, the foundation would be able to ensure the delivery of high quality services from a large pool of talent via organized and focused crowdsourcing. By using a near flat power-structure, peer review, and project based leadership methods, The WhiteCoin Foundation would become an enduring institution that encourages a constant flow of new talent. The WhiteCoin Foundation would also serve as a medium for assisting the community supporting the coin in starting new initiatives, leveraging them to recruit even more talent. This organization would then have the brand and means to deliver a service that goes beyond the simple operation of a coin. By pooling expertise in organizational leadership, security, code development, web development, and marketing, The WhiteCoin Foundation could then offer its collective services for payment. This payment in other currencies would then be used to buy cryptocurrency (beginning solely with WhiteCoin) and payout employees. By operating as a not for profit foundation, financial resources gathered could be distributed among members at high rates of pay for their work, among other possible benefits for future activity.  By embracing a community based inclusive approach that capitalizes on the profit motive, The WhiteCoin Foundation would then have the ability to become unbound by the current coding of WhiteCoin’s software, paving the way for future innovation and financial returns for all involved. These growing mandates would in turn support the primary cultural motivation of our industry and community: the expansion of crypocurrency’s adoption everywhere.

Table of Contents (sections)

1. Concepts & Background Information
2. The Purpose of the WhiteCoin Foundation
3. Proposed Structure of The WhiteCoin Foundation
4. Proposed WhiteCoin Foundation Roadmap

To view as a google drive document click here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Ja7uLnfgtoSGFCZGxNcU13Wk0/edit?usp=sharing

(download as pdf also available via the above link)

Bit busy right now but will read up later and see what has been going on in background.  
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:22:44 PM

vote for WC https://sharexcoin.com/votings

WC is ranked number 37 this is a new exchange like mintpal.

Let's vote this coin to the top or at least in the top 10. You can re-vote every hour, it seems.

+1

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
Ownski

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:16:16 PM

Morning everyone, I would like to see some thoughts about one of my ideas for WhiteCoin.

*Focus on Energy Efficiency and Organic Goods

I find that this could benefit everyone that become part of WhiteCoin community by simply

promoting/sponsoring these types of examples.

*Target Organic Food merchants willing to accept nothing but WhiteCoin as payment.

-Sponsor an event that promotes clean and healthy living at a family oriented type environment.

-Must be announced way ahead of time and widely known in order to give potential investors enough

time to accumulate.

-Target merchants that are not very well known and help expose them by sponsoring their upcoming

businesses.

-Each merchant must pass a test to prove that their products are 100% organic and have high quality

customer service.

-Must have a WhiteCoin ATM provided nearby with a staff member to help explain how it can be used

and what the coin is about for those who came unprepared or unaware of Cryptocurrencies.

-Provide merchants with gadgets that automatically distributes the coins between the merchant and

the foundation.

*Help fund patents for innovations that promotes and improves green living with an agreement of

profit shares in return towards WC investors.

*Release an official WhiteCoin Marketplace that carries Energy Efficient Supplies and Organic Goods.

Products:

Apparel/Fabics
CookBooks/Magazines
Foods & Beverages
Vitamins
Cleaning Supplies
Gardening Supplies
Eco Furnitures
Miscellaneous...

You get the idea.

As some of you may know, green energy is not always seen on the positive side. It has its downfalls like any others. This is why we should help focus on improving them.

Good idea but there are already other green coins out there that focus on those things, look at mint when it first came out. Whitecoin ATM's? Look lets be realistic here, we don't even have the updated wallet on our website/thread. Limiting your already limited market is a bad idea and isn't gonna get us out of this mess. I vote against it.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
LadyWhiteCoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:35:03 PM

I mentioned that it's one of my ideas. Yet it limits it by focusing on something specific but that's just a start. Branching out comes later once we succeed.
Reese212

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:29:22 PM

wish i could code and implement anon Transactions into the wallet

Dear Lord, please grant me the ability...
BerserkU

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:31:04 PM

Come on WC!!!  I'm with you
mcofko

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 05:24:03 AM

@mogonzo (and the rest of team): are there any news on whitecoin. You promise us some press news depending on the Whitecoin. The only thing that's active right new is voting for the new logo and nothing else is going on right now. Could we get some statement from you or from anybody from the new dev team....this topic is almost dead the same as our coin (think it hit the new bottom - value is below 170s)...
mcofko

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 05:35:49 AM

@mogonzo (and the rest of team): are there any news on whitecoin. You promise us some press news depending on the Whitecoin. The only thing that's active right new is voting for the new logo and nothing else is going on right now. Could we get some statement from you or from anybody from the new dev team....this topic is almost dead the same as our coin (think it hit the new bottom - value is below 170s)...
It looks like this topic is not active anymore, cause any new "big" news are coming out only in the old topic of WC. So i'll just paste the last mogonzo big news about WC's:

from mogonzo:
Special Announcement from The WhiteCoin Foundation

We are pleased to announce our ops team roster to the community. We’ve been working hard on filling the first permanent positions of the WhiteCoin Foundation Operations team for the last two weeks. These are names many of you willl be familiar with already, as each and every one has singled themselves out as important individual forces in our community. Without further ado I’d like to introduce you to the senior members of the Operations Team:

Director of Operations: Oizopower

Description: The Director of Operations is responsible for the day to day workings of the foundation. They are the oil in the gears of our great talent machine. The Director of Operations is responsible for filling talent gaps, motivating the troops, and will serve as one of the key decision makers on the merit based rewards side. When a project requires additional support, the DoO is who you approach first. The DoO reports directly to The President.

When I drafted this description, it became immediately clear to me who I needed to tap. Oizopower has literally been that grease in our gears since the very beginning. His unyieldingly positive attitude, combined with a top notch work ethic makes him the perfect person for this job. Part developer, part community manager, part marketer and all parts leader, I have no doubt Oizopower will help drive us in a very innovative direction.

Chief Technology Officer: Mindfox

Description: The Chief Technology officer is responsible for coordination of overall development of WhiteCoin and all of its potential services. From Wallets to Bots, if it’s an official WhiteCoin Foundation Product, it doesn’t go out without our CTO’s personal approval. The Chief Technology Officer serves and reports directly to the Operations Team as a whole.

As I’ve said before, Mindfox has been our most devoted and key developer since WhiteCoin became community driven. He has toiled for countless hours developing new code for us, and testing the code of other developers. The reality is that Mindfox has been serving in this unofficial position since day 1, and it’s time for him to get his recognition. I couldn’t be more pleased to have such a talented and devoted developer at the helm of the Whitecoin Foundation Dev Team.

Director of Communications: birddog

Description: The Director of Communications serves as the chair of the Marketing Committee, and is responsible for the coordination and day to day operation of our public relations projects. The Direct of Communications would report directly to Operations Team as a whole.

Birddog has been setting the tone of our marketing for weeks now, his vision and singular creativity has been something we’ve all come to rely on. His dedication, skill, and humility make him the perfect DoC for the WhiteCoin Foundation. We need someone with the creativity to come up with new directions, as well as the humility to recognize when someone else has a great idea. It’s been clear to me for some time that birddog was our man here, and I couldn’t be happier to introduce him as director.

But that’s not all!

We have many more positions yet to be “officially” filled on the operations side. If you’d like to join our inclusive team, we’ll be happy to welcome you with open arms.

PR Team Opportunities: Join #wc-pr on freenode: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#wc-pr

Twitter Master: We’re looking for someone to take the helm of @whitecoiner, to help us mine our existing contents for tweet and to generate new content as needed.

2nd in Command: Birddog is hot on the lookout for a go to point person for PR, someone he can help to delegate tasks and who can assist in the coordination of our many existing PR projects.

Dev Team Opportunities: Join #wc-dev on freenode: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#wc-dev

Bot master: We’re looking for someone to help us with the creation of new IRC bots, as well as twitter and reddit bots.

And many more coming soon. If you’d like in on the foundation with a future, join us on IRC to chat live with our team.

Stay tuned for much more from the WhiteCoin foundation team, in the coming days we’ll be making announcements regarding: more filled positions in the ops team, promotional bounties, and the next wallet update!

Best Regards,

Chris Salsman
Acting President
The WhiteCoin Foundation
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:03:50 AM

Yeah, I'm sorry.  This thread has died down.  We tend to get the latest out on the other thread.  Soon to have our own forum.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
silavon

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:59:29 PM

Like the newest news Smiley already pointed my miners to whitecoin multi pool.
Tongue
askcoin2

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 12:05:14 PM

Added WC to coin voting

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]
  Print  

Jump to: