Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MaidSafeCoin to Reach $1(100x gain) This Week?  (Read 1867 times)
super3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 02:55:07 PM

MaidSafeCoin's "IPO" did $5+ million in a couple of hours, and has ended. The prices are listed on the exchange are below the IPO price, and it just got listed on CoinMarketCap. Seems like when everyone wakes up MaidSafeCoin is primed for a massive pump. Combined with the fact that its not just an altcoin, that the have tons of code and software written, and working on this for 7 years or so make the innovation pretty high.

What do you guys think? Am I crazy?

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
Shivalein

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:08:55 PM

I hope you are right.

Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 03:19:17 PM

Where do you get this coin from?

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
super3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 05:12:46 PM

Where do you get this coin from?
The funding is closed. I can get you some before it hits the exchanges. Just PM me.

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:28:32 PM

MadeSafeCoin has produced the largest number loss making bagholders Crypto has ever seen.

I expect a lot of desperate pumping and threads starting with this coin is set to explode. Nice try but most have got a loooong way just to break even. Good luck with that.

Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:04:12 PM

MadeSafeCoin has produced the largest number loss making bagholders Crypto has ever seen.

I expect a lot of desperate pumping and threads starting with this coin is set to explode. Nice try but most have got a loooong way just to break even. Good luck with that.

Why? If I sell them now on masterxchange, I am break even.
And the number of coins offered for that price is very low.
So what are you talking about?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 06:22:31 PM

This^^. I'm gonna put 1 BTC into MaidSafe. If it gains even 50x I will shave my balls.
Momimaus

Never back down !!!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:36:16 PM

Just do some Math

Invested 1BTC
---> 17k coins +40% Bonus ---> 23,800 maidsafecoins

traded on masterxchange for 0.00004294

23800*0.00004294= 1.021972 BTC

Won 0.02  damn what a big loss. Shocked

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Raxe.io

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 06:39:55 PM

Everyone is really caught up in the prices. Everyone should be focusing on can they actually do this and how will they do this? So here is some information that is needed for the community.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MaidSafe - Wikipedia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUHtfkvurFM - Meeting in September.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGbL_5Gsy9M - Post IPO.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChDck5R_C9i6XTrS66tbwOw - General Youtube.
https://github.com/dirvine David Irvines Development.
https://github.com/maidsafe - MaidSafe Developments - Last updated three hours ago.

Let the dissemination begin. They are in active development so I support it.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
super3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:16:30 PM

Yeah everyone is already breaking even. Because the coin has a long term future everyone will make nice gains. The question is if there is going to be a massive pump before then. The data supports that it is at least the most likely.

a20756079

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:21:42 PM

MaidSafeCoin's "IPO" did $5+ million in a couple of hours, and has ended. The prices are listed on the exchange are below the IPO price, and it just got listed on CoinMarketCap. Seems like when everyone wakes up MaidSafeCoin is primed for a massive pump. Combined with the fact that its not just an altcoin, that the have tons of code and software written, and working on this for 7 years or so make the innovation pretty high.

What do you guys think? Am I crazy?
you are crazy..

omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:52:18 PM

I think they will be .50 cents in a few months
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 01:46:34 AM

When will MasterCoin Wallet v 4 be released....I thought it was today.  Until it is released there is no easy way to transfer Maidsafe...

megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:18:28 AM

So what wallet can I use to store my maidsafecoin safely? Even the mastercoin issued wallet says its unsafe to store any significant amounts...??

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:30:09 AM

scam coin
baare

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:03:31 PM

It's not about the coin. It's about the network they are trying to build. If they get the network running (it has been 8 years in the making) this will be a coin with an actual purpose.
Buy this coin if you support the project.
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:15:07 PM

You wont see a huge increase in price until they switch it on and it is functioning, When people see it working.

Considering they haven't even started the testnet yet and there could be a huge pile of problems that could take 6 months to fix.

I enjoy the concept of this coin and have invested a little amount, but if you believe you are looking at 100 times profit in the next month then you are sadly mistaken. It will gain a huge momentum once up and running, but until then there is nothing to draw in enough attention to get the trade volume up high enough
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:18:00 AM

You wont see a huge increase in price until they switch it on and it is functioning, When people see it working.

Considering they haven't even started the testnet yet and there could be a huge pile of problems that could take 6 months to fix.

I enjoy the concept of this coin and have invested a little amount, but if you believe you are looking at 100 times profit in the next month then you are sadly mistaken. It will gain a huge momentum once up and running, but until then there is nothing to draw in enough attention to get the trade volume up high enough

exactly...

it works and nobody else clones it and does a better job = good % profit

they don't get it working or has serious issues = big % loss

it gets cloned by someone bigger or better = worrying

perhaps a small investment if you like a gamble

Momimaus

Never back down !!!

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:41:43 PM

Just do some Math

Invested 1BTC
---> 17k coins +40% Bonus ---> 23,800 maidsafecoins

traded on masterxchange for 0.00004294

23800*0.00004294= 1.021972 BTC

Won 0.02  damn what a big loss. Shocked

Yes if you make up imaginary prices you're in profit you fucking moron!!  Grin

Welcome to my ignore list idiot

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: