Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CGminer - web monitor beta v0.8  (Read 34707 times)
jjiimm_64 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 02:35:16 AM

sure, I will comment...  we dont really need data faster then 10 seconds....do we?

On another note, I am about to upload beta 0.3.  it is still one big ugly script.  but you can switch all rigs pools with a click and update any rig to do anything Smiley

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 02:42:32 AM

sure, I will comment...  we dont really need data faster then 10 seconds....do we?

On another note, I am about to upload beta 0.3.  it is still one big ugly script.  but you can switch all rigs pools with a click and update any rig to do anything Smiley

My apologies completely...LOL

I completely misunderstood you when you said you were going to implement Ajax for Stats/Controls etc.

I had assumed that you WANTED near-realtime stats. I am EXTREMELY happy with 10 secs (and the script). I just wanted to help, so I tried some stuff and reported back.

If 10 secs is the target, consider this script 'The Cadillac' of no-back-end Monitors Wink

thanks again for all your work.
bitlane.

jjiimm_64 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 02:55:55 AM

to be fair, I do want an ajax type of implimentation..  just haven't had the time or the inclination to design it properly..  I have been using the script extensively and it seams to work well as is..  at least the version I have been using (v3beta)

enjoy:

hmblm1245

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 12:19:02 AM

Hello all, i am a total noob to php but i do have a basic understanding of it. I have setup the required components and have gotten the same that rcocchiararo is getting when attempting to view my miner. I started with just one miner and its reporting below.

Mhash (5s)/(avg)   Queued   Accepted   Rejected   ST   HW   Utility
0    0   0   0   0   0   0   0
Metric   High   Low   Median   Avg
Temps   0   9999   0   0.00
Fans   0   9999   0   0.00
Mhash Per Rig:   0   9999   0   0.00
Mhash Per Card:   0   9999   0   0.00
Util Per Rig:   0   9999   0   0.00
Util Per Card:   0   9999   0   0.00
mineroffline:NAMEOFMYPCnumber of gpu0

I have disabled the firewall on both the box and the iis server just for testing. I also added the following to my conf file.

"api-listen" : true,
"api-network" : true,
"api-port" : "4028",

the only change i made to the PHP file is remove the btcoindConnStr line and add my miner in minerList.

Is there anything that i can try?

The app looks awesome just need to get it running Smiley
jjiimm_64 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 03:03:09 AM

Hello all, i am a total noob to php but i do have a basic understanding of it. I have setup the required components and have gotten the same that rcocchiararo is getting when attempting to view my miner. I started with just one miner and its reporting below.

Mhash (5s)/(avg)   Queued   Accepted   Rejected   ST   HW   Utility
0    0   0   0   0   0   0   0
Metric   High   Low   Median   Avg
Temps   0   9999   0   0.00
Fans   0   9999   0   0.00
Mhash Per Rig:   0   9999   0   0.00
Mhash Per Card:   0   9999   0   0.00
Util Per Rig:   0   9999   0   0.00
Util Per Card:   0   9999   0   0.00
mineroffline:NAMEOFMYPCnumber of gpu0

I have disabled the firewall on both the box and the iis server just for testing. I also added the following to my conf file.

"api-listen" : true,
"api-network" : true,
"api-port" : "4028",

the only change i made to the PHP file is remove the btcoindConnStr line and add my miner in minerList.

Is there anything that i can try?

The app looks awesome just need to get it running Smiley

You can add these 2 lines to help debug sit.

error_reporting(E_ALL);  //this is a dev version
ini_set('display_errors', '1');  //dev version

put that as the first 2 lines of code after <?php

hmblm1245

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 04:25:01 AM

I have been attempting to figure this out but am having a bit of trouble. here is the output. from what i can tell with little understanding of php is that its not getting a connection to the box. i checked the pc to be sure the when cgminer starts the its says api is listening. Before i dig deep into learning php i am hoping its something stupid that i did or missed.

Warning: socket_connect(): unable to connect [10013]: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 127 Warning: socket_send(): unable to write to socket [10057]: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 130 Warning: socket_read(): unable to read from socket [10022]: An invalid argument was supplied. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 131 Warning: socket_connect(): unable to connect [10013]: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 127 Warning: socket_send(): unable to write to socket [10057]: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 130 Warning: socket_read(): unable to read from socket [10022]: An invalid argument was supplied. in C:\Inetpub\includes\apiSocket.php on line 131 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496 Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 483 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 484 Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\miners.php on line 496
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 02:21:11 PM

I have been attempting to figure this out but am having a bit of trouble. here is the output. from what i can tell with little understanding of php is that its not getting a connection to the box. i checked the pc to be sure the when cgminer starts the its says api is listening. Before i dig deep into learning php i am hoping its something stupid that i did or missed.

Make it easy on yourself and install something line WAMPSERVER on your Win32/64 box on port 8888 or something like that, enable PHP Sockets in the PHP.ini file, throw your files in it's Apache Root, call it up and call it a day......IT WILL WORK Wink

IIS ? Just say NO....lol

hmblm1245

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 03:05:47 PM

Make it easy on yourself and install something line WAMPSERVER on your Win32/64 box on port 8888 or something like that, enable PHP Sockets in the PHP.ini file, throw your files in it's Apache Root, call it up and call it a day......IT WILL WORK Wink

IIS ? Just say NO....lol

I had a feeling you were going to say that Smiley. IIS can be odd with stuff like this. Never used WAMPSERVER. is that what your're running?
jjiimm_64 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 03:39:02 PM

keep in mine for pool switching, v3 is snafu.   use v4!

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 04:11:09 PM

keep in mine for pool switching, v3 is snafu.   use v4!
It's working flawlessly for me.....pool switching anyways.
What was the problem you saw with v3 ?

The only thing I have never got to work (regardless of app/front end...even local script/config file) was Voltage control (all Win64 Miners etc).

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 04:14:23 PM

I had a feeling you were going to say that Smiley. IIS can be odd with stuff like this. Never used WAMPSERVER. is that what your're running?
I am running exactly that, after fighting with IIS/PHP on Server 2008.......
Same box now runs IIS on the usual ports and my WAMPSERVER simultaneously on port 8888, that I use for this purpose.
Everything gets along fine.

hmblm1245

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 05:21:42 PM

I am running exactly that, after fighting with IIS/PHP on Server 2008.......
Same box now runs IIS on the usual ports and my WAMPSERVER simultaneously on port 8888, that I use for this purpose.
Everything gets along fine.

Just got it running. i was making the task "enable sockets" so much more complicated then it needed to be especially since its a check mark. man i feel stupid but i dont care its working great.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 04:49:41 PM

Not work for me:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function socket_create() in C:\Program Files (x86)\VertrigoServ\www\includes\apiSocket.php on line 125

apiSocket.php line 125
$socket  = socket_create(AF_INET, SOCK_RAW, 1);
jjiimm_64 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 04:56:10 PM

Not work for me:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function socket_create() in C:\Program Files (x86)\VertrigoServ\www\includes\apiSocket.php on line 125

apiSocket.php line 125

sounds like you need to enable sockets in your php.ini file. and restart.

hmblm1245

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 05:34:05 PM

Not work for me:

apiSocket.php line 125

sounds like you need to enable sockets in your php.ini file. and restart.
Agreed. I got the same. enabled sockets worked fine.
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
February 12, 2012, 02:44:03 AM

Just a heads up - this is a PITA in linux as it requires raw sockets.

I have tried ...

Code:
sudo /sbin/setcap cap_net_raw+eip /usr/sbin/lighttpd

...with no luck.  Angry

Anyone else have a suggestion short of wampserver  Roll Eyes

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 12, 2012, 04:56:53 PM

Just a heads up - this is a PITA in linux as it requires raw sockets.

I have tried ...

Code:
sudo /sbin/setcap cap_net_raw+eip /usr/sbin/lighttpd

...with no luck.  Angry

Anyone else have a suggestion short of wampserver  Roll Eyes

HOLLY CRAP !

Something EASIER to get working in Windows that is PHP ?

This is one for the record books...LOL

I don't have any advice though, as I am a Linux moron.....or, maybe just a moron in general, but mine still works great (cgminer web app that is).

Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 12:14:27 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2012, 01:21:11 AM by Aion2n

cgminer use
--api-allow --api-listen --api-network
Php info
Sockets Support enabled

CGminer - web monitor beta v0.4
Warning: socket_connect() [function.socket-connect]: unable to connect
  • : in C:\Program Files (x86)\VertrigoServ\www\cgminer\includes\apiSocket.php on line 127

Warning: socket_send() [function.socket-send]: unable to write to socket
  • : (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied. in C:\Program Files (x86)\VertrigoServ\www\cgminer\includes\apiSocket.php on line 130

Warning: socket_read() [function.socket-read]: unable to read from socket
  • : in C:\Program Files (x86)\VertrigoServ\www\cgminer\includes\apiSocket.php on line 131

Warning: socket_connect() [function.socket-connect]: Host lookup failed
  • : in C:\Program Files (x86)\VertrigoServ\www\cgminer\includes\apiSocket.php on line 127

Warning: socket_send() [function.socket-send]: unable to write to socket
  • : (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied. in C:\Program Files (x86)\VertrigoServ\www\cgminer\includes\apiSocket.php on line 130

Warning: socket_read() [function.socket-read]: unable to read from socket
  • : in C:\Program Files (x86)\VertrigoServ\www\cgminer\includes\apiSocket.php on line 131
Firewall disabled.

What am I doing wrong?
A1BITCOINPOOL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 02:36:46 PM

How can a noob set this up in windows.
heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 04:02:21 PM

How can a noob set this up in windows.

Shouldn't you be concentrating on getting your pool back up?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: