Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban fur farms in China  (Read 2050 times)
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:14:50 PM

We should deffinately keep an eye on those who commented on this video.
They are talking about commiting atrocities on other people just because they did what every species who eats flesh does.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:18:47 PM

They used to skin horses alive in southern Europe, the extreme cruelty there stopped largely to the efforts of a very few campaigners from Britain in the 19th C.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:39:29 PM

we still hunt animals for fun in the western world what give us the right the others when we aren't criticizing our selfs, I find it more of a double standards and interfering with other people culture (I'm not saying what they are doing is good (or bad for that matter) I'm saying before criticizing others let's fix ourself first according to our culture and our moeurs before talking about others
Kokosek (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:55:01 PM

For the second petition concerning eating cats and dogs in China

I don't know how to reply to this... I mean what give you or me the right to criticize Chinese culture especially when it comes to food and eating dogs and cats, while I my self would never get my self to eat such animals, I find it hard to criticize other culture for it. I mean Japanese eats Whales and dolphins, people that lives in polar regions eat seals and walrus and other stuff, we eat cows and sheeps and stuff, and each culture might fight what the other culture consume wrong, for example us Hindus might see us in the same way for consuming cows.

I feel like we shouldn't push or vision of things on others and try to format them to our way of doing things, how can people be sure that their way is the correct way it doesn't make sense

As for fur, while it was justified in the past to get fur from animal origin, nowadays it is unjustified since there are replacement, but again we shouldn't see this from own perspective, as in western world leather and stuff are from animal sources as well so again It's hard to take a clear position here

It`s not only about eating cats and dogs. It`s about treating them, maltreating... Does any culture should accord to do this? Should`t they have some law which let animals just not to die in pain? Where are some humanitarian laws for animals?
Maltreating them? In what way? I doubt you'll maltreat your food if you want it to be consumable don't you think so? it's not like they are cooking them alive or something <.<
Hmm maybe I should just let you think like this for your better frame of mind Wink but the truth is more cruel... And yes... it`s like they are cooking them alive or something... and if you think that they are dead when are skinned you are also wrong.

kuroman

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:53:39 AM

For the second petition concerning eating cats and dogs in China

I don't know how to reply to this... I mean what give you or me the right to criticize Chinese culture especially when it comes to food and eating dogs and cats, while I my self would never get my self to eat such animals, I find it hard to criticize other culture for it. I mean Japanese eats Whales and dolphins, people that lives in polar regions eat seals and walrus and other stuff, we eat cows and sheeps and stuff, and each culture might fight what the other culture consume wrong, for example us Hindus might see us in the same way for consuming cows.

I feel like we shouldn't push or vision of things on others and try to format them to our way of doing things, how can people be sure that their way is the correct way it doesn't make sense

As for fur, while it was justified in the past to get fur from animal origin, nowadays it is unjustified since there are replacement, but again we shouldn't see this from own perspective, as in western world leather and stuff are from animal sources as well so again It's hard to take a clear position here

It`s not only about eating cats and dogs. It`s about treating them, maltreating... Does any culture should accord to do this? Should`t they have some law which let animals just not to die in pain? Where are some humanitarian laws for animals?
Maltreating them? In what way? I doubt you'll maltreat your food if you want it to be consumable don't you think so? it's not like they are cooking them alive or something <.<
Hmm maybe I should just let you think like this for your better frame of mind Wink but the truth is more cruel... And yes... it`s like they are cooking them alive or something... and if you think that they are dead when are skinned you are also wrong.

The same thing happens everyday our countries, you think that the electric stun is 100% reliable? I'm not taking Chinese defense here, what I find irritating giving lessons to other, while we have similar problems in our society (where these are a problem and in other cultures it's not which is even worst sadly) maybe we'd better start without ourself before criticizing others, we just look selfish asses, trying to middle in other people cultural way of doing things.
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:03:54 AM

I lived in Worcester Ma. back in the 70's and i heard a dog screaming so i went out in backyard. I have to this day wished i had never gone outside to investigate.
there was a doberman pinser hanging from a rope still alive and partially skinned. I have never heard a sound like that since and i never wish to.

humans are the single Most Destructive,Evil insane creatures on the planet. We stop at NOTHING for a $.

Not money - power. Wealth, corruption, intimidation. All of those lead up to power. If you have power, you can control anybody, any aspect of your life, and even a country. Human rights doesn't matter is this corrupted Tycoon. Only power.
bc_wwang

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:07:39 AM

There are too many alter coins. They threaten the btc and ltc.
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:14:19 AM

Err, how does that tie in with the ongoing topic? But then again, this is the 'off topic' section.

Continue on.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:50:32 AM

What this has to do with this thread?

They used to skin horses alive in southern Europe, the extreme cruelty there stopped largely to the efforts of a very few campaigners from Britain in the 19th C.

And it is still going on... 

http://www.all-creatures.org/hope/antisealing-20060310.htm
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:30:36 AM

Do you will drink milk from here ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE9DlnqZxkU

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
kuroman

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:46:08 AM

Do you will drink milk from here ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE9DlnqZxkU

aren't those process and practices developed here in our western countries Sad , Also I'm surprised I thought that most india population followed hindism but from this video it seems that it's not the case for everyone there, I do know that in some cities/areas at least cows are worshiped and are deities
kuroman

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:48:04 AM

What this has to do with this thread?

And it is still going on... 

http://www.all-creatures.org/hope/antisealing-20060310.htm

Thank you for posting this. This is what I'm trying to convey, before trying to criticize china, lets fix our self, it's funny how people don't look at them self and starts attacking others, while in our culture where we claim that such practice is animal torture we are doing even worse Sad
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:29:17 AM

This is horrifying  I have signed petitions online to stop stores like top shops, asos and H&M from selling these products with angora fur and those stores have suspended those items from being sold in those stores. Those poor bunnies  this breaks my hearts how can China and other countries do this to animals?

Kokosek (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:12:33 PM

I think that all of this problems should be somehow solved. It`s not like I attack some culture and see only problems in China. All of this behaviors - never mind if it is china, europe or states - should be punished. What should be done first? I don`t know. The best if all the things could be done the sooner the better. However what is done in china it's not acceptable for me. And the worst that they can do this with no worry about penalty. If there is nothing what could be done for this animals (from all of the world) please I want to change this f*cking planet...
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:38:57 PM

I think that all of this problems should be somehow solved. It`s not like I attack some culture and see only problems in China. All of this behaviors - never mind if it is china, europe or states - should be punished. What should be done first? I don`t know. The best if all the things could be done the sooner the better. However what is done in china it's not acceptable for me. And the worst that they can do this with no worry about penalty. If there is nothing what could be done for this animals (from all of the world) please I want to change this f*cking planet...
Punishing natural things? Are you out of your mind?

jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 02:15:11 PM

China doesn't really care about animal rights. So I don't think that organizing petitions is going to work. BTW.... I think fur farms exists in other countries as well, although China might be the no.1 fur producer.

indeed how can they banned those farm who give them profit and a lot of money i doubt it if they stop this animal killing for money when they are also eating some fetus i hate Chinese people and im happy that i only have 1/4 of their blood and my mother's ancestor has already adapted the culture here in my country rather than chinese culture

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kokosek (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:21:09 PM

Natural things? OMG
jodybay

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 02:27:11 PM

Natural things? OMG

i have never read a natural thing from above statement
seriously where did it come from???

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:55:54 PM

Natural things? OMG

All flesh eating animals kill. And they don't give a shit about how you suffer before dying either.
Obtaining fur from animals is not much different from killing for food.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:01:23 PM

Natural things? OMG

All flesh eating animals kill. And they don't give a shit about how you suffer before dying either.
Obtaining fur from animals is not much different from killing for food.

yes because you only need to kill animal one time in order to eat it without let it suffering
but from obtaining fur from it ohh i either dont wantbto rember this but the animal is still alive and crying while those fucking people removing their fur how fucking painful is that??

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: