Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LENDING] Get Loans WITHOUT Collateral- Loans up to $50. No reputation needed!  (Read 8554 times)
bobolini

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:49:23 PM

Number one.You still offered it.
Number two. See jonyald fyookball micro loan thread which shows you requesting video of joey in underwear dancing.then you stating that a deal is a deal.encouraging scammers shouldn't be tolerated IMHO.
Lastly. Liying about it just makes it look worse.

Offering it and loaning it is different. In your rich man philosophy, it's obviously different.

How is he encouraging scammers? You're asking people to give Vod negative trust, who behind Tomatocage, exposes scammers.

Lastly, you just seem angry with Vod because I'm guessing he gave you negative trust. He's just trying to help people.

EDIT:

Just realized you give negative trust to everybody who gives you negative trust. Hmm, totally not making false accusations.

You must be the biggest ball washer I have seen.doesn't your tongue ever get tired?
I'm bummed that vod has compromised himself then trolled me without cause.look at my neg trust and try to defend it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 03:25:37 PM

Look I really think vod is doing the right thing busting scammers but trolling me for no reason and the doing exactly what he rails against is hypocritical.If you are unbiased you can simply see the offer of a loan to a known scammer for 1 of 1000 videos that anyone can get from joey.video has 0 value cannot be sold or leveraged to force payment.So because vod is one of the greatest scam busters of all time excludes him from the guidelines he enforces.corruption will be the word your looking for.

Again, you're lying.  I don't troll people for no reason.  I don't lend to scammers without collateral.  You are untrusthyworthy scum.  Have your fun.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:51:27 PM

Number one.You still offered it.
Number two. See jonyald fyookball micro loan thread which shows you requesting video of joey in underwear dancing.then you stating that a deal is a deal.encouraging scammers shouldn't be tolerated IMHO.
Lastly. Liying about it just makes it look worse.

Offering it and loaning it is different. In your rich man philosophy, it's obviously different.

How is he encouraging scammers? You're asking people to give Vod negative trust, who behind Tomatocage, exposes scammers.

Lastly, you just seem angry with Vod because I'm guessing he gave you negative trust. He's just trying to help people.

EDIT:

Just realized you give negative trust to everybody who gives you negative trust. Hmm, totally not making false accusations.

You must be the biggest ball washer I have seen.doesn't your tongue ever get tired?
I'm bummed that vod has compromised himself then trolled me without cause.look at my neg trust and try to defend it.

Wow. Calling me a ball washer, and then replying two times makes me want to change my time.

Look I really think vod is doing the right thing busting scammers but trolling me for no reason and the doing exactly what he rails against is hypocritical.If you are unbiased you can simply see the offer of a loan to a known scammer for 1 of 1000 videos that anyone can get from joey.video has 0 value cannot be sold or leveraged to force payment.So because vod is one of the greatest scam busters of all time excludes him from the guidelines he enforces.corruption will be the word your looking for.

What 'guidelines' are you talking about? He didn't loan Joey anything.
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:46:15 AM

You're going to get a lot of newbie accounts claiming they're women lol

but if you would like to lend me $10, 16tkwJkLpNoyACRaVR9nBdfocG4dCVesQE

Thank you
bobolini

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:20:55 AM

Yeah a d who did rupture lend to that caused his neg. trust cmon dude dont make me go through all the post where vod rails someone who offered a loan.your obviously brainwashed cuz your the only one really trying to defend this behavior.wake up and be your own man.you dont have to be rich just have a clue.lemmings.
bobolini

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:28:56 AM

Why negative trust?
I believe everyone should be given a chance without being treated like a scammer. Unfortunately, the power tripping user 'Vod/mlawrence' disagrees, and have gave me negative trust  as I am offering to help everyone with small loans. I recommend adjusting your trust list to remove DefaultTrust and manually insert people who are trustworthy, and leaving negative trust for Vod here for abuse of the trust system.

FWIW the negative rep they left you is kind of an unwritten guideline the community has adopted recently. If you've seen those "Don't feed the bears" signs at some national parks, the idea behind it is similar. We don't want to attract any more scammers than there already are with offers of uncollateralized loans. Compared to a couple years ago, hardly any scams happen anymore in the Lending section, and we'd like to keep it that way Smiley

IMHO though, the neg rep might be a bit much, unless you're knowingly handing out BTC to known (or obvious) scammers.

Tomatocage has it exactly right.the collateral coming from any scammer should be questioned.if yoh loan to a scammer giving collateral do you think maybe he scammed said  collateral? So you see there is really no excuse unless you distribute collateral to those aggrieved.

I would also agree neg trust is called for in the case of vod knowingly and willingly agreeing to put btc in known scammers hands
Julia Sanders

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:00:51 PM

Ok so I rarely run any scams here anymore (and by that I mean never) because it's FAR more lucrative to simply create shell accounts on BTCJam.com and build up rep with rep loans. I'm waiting for a few new accounts to pass the credit check validation over at BTCJam, but if you want to lend me .20 BTC now, I'll easily repay that within 2 weeks (I have to take out small .05 to .1 BTC "rep" loans first to build up trust before I can sink the big kill). I left negative rep for Vod too.

15uCFrDkVMk1Lwf7541hVrESBw7ghtdBTN

Thanks bro Cheesy
0.2 BTC has been sent!

Repayment address: 1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD

Sorry man, I thought I could make a return on your money but the BTCJam accounts I had queued up for credit approval got frozen for some reason. I knew I should have used a different proxy for each one of them lulz. Oh well, returning your .20 BTC now to the repayment address (I guess that's Theymos' donation addy?). It'll show up in a few mins as I had to use my exchange account to send from.
Julia Sanders

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:09:39 PM

There it is: https://blockchain.info/tx/552b07fa9a9c371596bb3f38c55e39e9f8370039fbab597dbc55c1c2cac65c25
sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:46:46 AM

Do you give loans to people who aren't in negative trust like myself?
Davis14

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:52:37 PM

Could I get a loan?

*Link Removed*  [url=h
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 04:12:14 PM

I'm surprised you actually got paid back after loaning to someone who has a scammer tag...you're still quite stupid for deciding to loan to people who are clearly scammers, though.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:12:27 PM

Do you give loans to people who aren't in negative trust like myself?
He does.
mailmansDOG

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:18:21 PM

I'm surprised you actually got paid back after loaning to someone who has a scammer tag...you're still quite stupid for deciding to loan to people who are clearly scammers, though.

Do you really have to judge him for his decision by giving him negative trust?

Umer

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:05:14 PM

I want the loan but i can give you the pic of mine face and profile sepatarte.. okhy?
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:08:21 PM

I recommend adjusting your trust list to remove DefaultTrust and manually insert people who are trustworthy, and leaving negative trust for Vod here for abuse of the trust system.

AHAHAH !

The irony.

Giving negative reputation based on your own ideals is perfectly acceptable.
If somebody sees you giving stupid trust markings , they will obviously remove you from their trust list.
So Vod or whomever gave you the trust is perfectly justified as giving a trust is your own action and does not have any rules.

On the other hand, you are telling others to give Vod negative trust , which is abuse of the trust system.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:09:38 PM

I'd say that it is likely that he just gave a loan to himself after purchasing this new account.
He can try to regain trust on his old account without losing or risking any money.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:22:03 PM

Need a loan? Have no collateral? Have no reputation?
You can still get a loan!

Everyone should be given a chance.

Process
You will need to offer proof of humanness so someone cannot keep making alt accounts. To do this, you need to take a picture including:

* You, including your face
* Your bitcointalk profile on a screen, clearly visible in the background
* A sheet of paper with today's date and "Rupture"

You can submit this privately, via a PM here. Upload it to https://img.bi/ and PM me the link.

Then, reply to this post requesting a loan. You must have submitted a proof of humanness via PM, and you must request the loan in a reply here.

Amounts
Loans are valued in USD and transferred using BTC.

You can get a loan up to $10 USD, however if you are a women you can get up to $50 USD. This is because women (not the ones pretending to be girls) scam less -- this is a fact, you can name tons of scammers here that are men but hardly any real girls scam. This isn't any more sexist than differently priced auto insurance.

Interest
Interest is 2%+$0.15 per week, non-compound. The max loan duration is 8 weeks.
What about gays?

Huh?
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:02:35 AM

If you're not 1337 and I lose this gambling, and you won't fuck me up I might do this.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:20:23 AM

If you're not 1337 and I lose this gambling, and you won't fuck me up I might do this.

Name:    Rupture
Activity:    112
Position:    Member
Date Registered:    September 04, 2013, 03:43:30 AM
Last Active:    May 08, 2014, 06:39:34 AM

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Traffic4u

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:51:04 PM

Need a loan 0.02 BTC

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: