Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LENDING] Get Loans WITHOUT Collateral- Loans up to $50. No reputation needed!  (Read 8555 times)
Rupture (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:35:36 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 04:00:18 PM by Rupture

Need a loan? Have no collateral? Have no reputation?
You can still get a loan!

Everyone should be given a chance.

Process
You will need to offer proof of humanness so someone cannot keep making alt accounts. To do this, you need to take a picture including:

* You, including your face
* Your bitcointalk profile on a screen, clearly visible in the background
* A sheet of paper with today's date and "Rupture"

You can submit this privately, via a PM here. Upload it to https://img.bi/ and PM me the link.

Then, reply to this post requesting a loan. You must have submitted a proof of humanness via PM, and you must request the loan in a reply here.

Amounts
Loans are valued in USD and transferred using BTC.

You can get a loan up to $10 USD, however if you are a woman you can get up to $50 USD. This is because women (not the ones pretending to be girls) scam less -- this is a fact, you can name tons of scammers here that are men but hardly any real girls scam. This isn't any more sexist than differently priced auto insurance.

Interest
Interest is 2%+$0.15 per week, non-compound. The max loan duration is 8 weeks.

Example: If you borrow $30 for 4 weeks, you will need to pay (30 * 0.02 * 4) + (0.15 * 4) = $3 in interest.

Why negative trust?
I believe everyone should be given a chance without being treated like a scammer. Unfortunately, the power tripping user 'Vod/mlawrence' disagrees, and have gave me negative trust  as I am offering to help everyone with small loans. I recommend adjusting your trust list to remove DefaultTrust and manually insert people who are trustworthy, and leaving negative trust for Vod here for abuse of the trust system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:36:31 AM

Process
You will need to offer proof of humanness so someone cannot keep making alt accounts. To do this, you need to take a picture including:

You can submit this privately, via a PM here. Upload it to https://img.bi/ and PM me the link.

Then, reply to this post requesting a loan. You must have submitted a proof of humanness via PM, and you must request the loan in a reply here.

Amounts

You can get a loan up to $10 USD, however if you are a women you can get up to $50 USD. This is because women (not the ones pretending to be girls) scam less -- this is a fact, you can name tons of scammers here that are men but hardly any real girls scam. This isn't any more sexist than differently priced auto insurance.

Interest
What about gays?
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:58:01 AM

This is because women (not the ones pretending to be girls) scam less -- this is a fact, you can name tons of scammers here that are men but hardly any real girls scam.

Alessia Tatti's (Alberto Armandi's wife) or Homeless Jackie's (a.k.a. "wong RAP") victims would disagree with you.

Signature space available for rent.
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:03:01 AM

Wishing you good luck but you can't identify anyone by their face if they will scam you.
Rupture (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:05:14 AM

This is because women (not the ones pretending to be girls) scam less -- this is a fact, you can name tons of scammers here that are men but hardly any real girls scam.

Alessia Tatti's (Alberto Armandi's wife) or Homeless Jackie's (a.k.a. "wong RAP") victims would disagree with you.
I didn't say no women scams, but there are far less occurrences of women scamming here, and in fact conducting fraud in real life (police stats will tell you this).

Wishing you good luck but you can't identify anyone by their face if they will scam you.

Thank you. It is only $10/$50 and I expect most scammers to hesitate, as it will follow them for their life.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 12:07:43 PM

I didn't say no women scams, but there are far less occurrences of women scamming here, and in fact conducting fraud in real life (police stats will tell you this).

Thank you. It is only $10/$50 and I expect most scammers to hesitate, as it will follow them for their life.

Interesting, give it another day or so and scammers will get their way around it Tongue
You have no idea how little they are willing to scam for Tongue
coinnewbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:12:18 PM

May I suggest a video chat instead of just a picture chat?
ferman

Activity: 238

Sanırım BAN 11 Nisan'a uzadı...

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 12:40:15 PM

Yes man im talking about this. Thanks a alot. Thank you for trust our humanity. 10$ is very low but its a good start. Everybody needs one shot in their life.

Rupture (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:53:01 PM

May I suggest a video chat instead of just a picture chat?
Thank you for the suggestion. I may incorporate it, perhaps as an option for higher loan amounts. There are no changes to policies yet.

Yes man im talking about this. Thanks a alot. Thank you for trust our humanity. 10$ is very low but its a good start. Everybody needs one shot in their life.
I agree. Thanks for your interest, and I hope this genuinely helps you. Please send a PM to me with the verification picture, and reply here with your intended duration, purpose, and Bitcoin address.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 01:05:49 PM

Enabling scammers is an excellent way to get negative trust.  Don't be stupid.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rupture (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:12:56 PM

Enabling scammers is an excellent way to get negative trust.  Don't be stupid.   Undecided
I am aware of the amount of scammers here, and the requirements are engineered to prevent the same person from making alts and scamming. I believe everyone deserves a chance. I'm also here to pay it forward. Go apply negative trust if you want to go on a power trip, nobody actually cares Smiley

Why don't you go to the securities section and give negative trusts to investors of surefire scams? There's quite a few that are extremely blatant Wink And yes, someone may reciprocate negative trust with a in-DefaultTrust main if you choose to give negative trust to someone that aims to help people and not treat everyone like a criminal.

Now, for those that are interested in taking up on the loan, feel free to PM and then post here.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:28:26 PM

Process

Amounts

You can get a loan up to $10 USD, however if you are a women you can get up to $50 USD. This is because women (not the ones pretending to be girls) scam less -- this is a fact, you can name tons of scammers here that are men but hardly any real girls scam. This isn't any more sexist than differently priced auto insurance.

Interest
What about gays?
Why? Are you one?
BTW the offer is not bad, but what is your chance to get your money back only with the given face of the person?
BR,
Gondel
mighty jol

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:46:40 PM

so let's say i borrow 0.023 btc from you (which is about 10 bucks at current rate) and keep them for a 8 weeks loan, i would owe you about 0.023 + 0.00368 (2% multiplied by 8 ) + 0.0027 (0.15$ multiplied by 8 in btc)
= 0.2938 btc at the end of the 8 weeks?

(some numbers have been rounded but honestly it s just to see if i got the math right)

ferman

Activity: 238

Sanırım BAN 11 Nisan'a uzadı...

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 03:31:01 PM

Am at work man. I ll send pm when i was at home. My shift ends up 22:00pmGMT.

Rupture (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:56:51 PM

so let's say i borrow 0.023 btc from you (which is about 10 bucks at current rate) and keep them for a 8 weeks loan, i would owe you about 0.023 + 0.00368 (2% multiplied by 8 ) + 0.0027 (0.15$ multiplied by 8 in btc)
= 0.2938 btc at the end of the 8 weeks?

(some numbers have been rounded but honestly it s just to see if i got the math right)
This is correct, except all loans are denoted in USD. You would borrow $10, and owe $10 + $1.6 + $1.2 = $12.8 after 8 weeks. You would use the current exchange rate in 8 weeks and return however many Bitcoins is worth $12.80.

Am at work man. I ll send pm when i was at home. My shift ends up 22:00pmGMT.
Great Smiley
mighty jol

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:02:37 PM

yeah seems good to me, i will just try it i guess. do you refuse lending for some particular purposes like gambling/ day trading. i would completely understand it tought if yo didn t want to go into this kind of investments

Rupture (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:08:56 PM

yeah seems good to me, i will just try it i guess. do you refuse lending for some particular purposes like gambling/ day trading. i would completely understand it tought if yo didn t want to go into this kind of investments
I may refuse lending for any or no reason, however I do lend for the purposes of gambling and day trading under certain circumstances.

You would need to describe how you are able to obtain a positive edge in your favor in the case of gambling, or your detailed trading strategy if you plan on daytrading. You may discuss these with me in private.

(Yes, for all loan requests you need to describe the purpose, how you expect to repay, and I will ask you questions to assess the suitability).
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 04:21:26 PM

I doubt people are going to overhaul DefaultTrust, which so many people use, because Vod fairly negative repped you for enabling scammers, as have I. This is a really bad idea, you will realize your mistake when you get burned.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:59:43 PM

Why negative trust?
I believe everyone should be given a chance without being treated like a scammer. Unfortunately, the power tripping user 'Vod/mlawrence' disagrees, and have gave me negative trust  as I am offering to help everyone with small loans. I recommend adjusting your trust list to remove DefaultTrust and manually insert people who are trustworthy, and leaving negative trust for Vod here for abuse of the trust system.

FWIW the negative rep they left you is kind of an unwritten guideline the community has adopted recently. If you've seen those "Don't feed the bears" signs at some national parks, the idea behind it is similar. We don't want to attract any more scammers than there already are with offers of uncollateralized loans. Compared to a couple years ago, hardly any scams happen anymore in the Lending section, and we'd like to keep it that way Smiley

IMHO though, the neg rep might be a bit much, unless you're knowingly handing out BTC to known (or obvious) scammers.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Rupture (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:16:59 AM

I doubt people are going to overhaul DefaultTrust, which so many people use, because Vod fairly negative repped you for enabling scammers, as have I. This is a really bad idea, you will realize your mistake when you get burned.
I am an adult and are definitely capable of exercising my own judgement, more than you anyway Smiley I am aware of the high rate of scamming here.

And yes, I am aware of what being 'burned' feels like from MtGox.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: