Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LENDING] Get Loans WITHOUT Collateral- Loans up to $50. No reputation needed!  (Read 8555 times)
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:49:15 PM

I'd be interested in you funding my upcoming loan requests in the next few weeks. 
You can view the thread I have up in this lending section.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:41:27 PM

Well this thread is a first.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:17:39 AM

I would need a loan in BTC and really would rather give collateral.  It's much easier than what you are asking. And no chance of scams with escrows.
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:55:18 PM

I'd do this but you sound like you're from Anonymoose.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Rupture (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:49:57 AM

Bump!

I am lending to people with negative trust and scammers.
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:23:00 AM

Rupture may i ask this?
What if i wanted to loan 55EUR from you till 20th, how mutch would you want back i'm kinda busy atm and it's only morning here so i'm also kinda lazy asking theoreticaly but maybe would take it.
Thank you.
melds39

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:57:10 AM

um..... if I scam you will that count? xD jk

Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:27:08 PM

Rupture are you from Anonymoose? Seriously.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Julia Sanders

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:51:34 AM

Ok so I rarely run any scams here anymore (and by that I mean never) because it's FAR more lucrative to simply create shell accounts on BTCJam.com and build up rep with rep loans. I'm waiting for a few new accounts to pass the credit check validation over at BTCJam, but if you want to lend me .20 BTC now, I'll easily repay that within 2 weeks (I have to take out small .05 to .1 BTC "rep" loans first to build up trust before I can sink the big kill). I left negative rep for Vod too.

15uCFrDkVMk1Lwf7541hVrESBw7ghtdBTN

Thanks bro Cheesy
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 10:42:32 PM

Ok so I rarely run any scams here anymore (and by that I mean never) because it's FAR more lucrative to simply create shell accounts on BTCJam.com and build up rep with rep loans. I'm waiting for a few new accounts to pass the credit check validation over at BTCJam, but if you want to lend me .20 BTC now, I'll easily repay that within 2 weeks (I have to take out small .05 to .1 BTC "rep" loans first to build up trust before I can sink the big kill). I left negative rep for Vod too.

Thanks bro Cheesy

Hmmm, did he give you the loan, or is he all talk?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rupture (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:47:14 AM

Thanks bro Cheesy
0.2 BTC has been sent!

Repayment address: 1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
ferman

Activity: 238

Sanırım BAN 11 Nisan'a uzadı...

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:17:56 AM

i sent you a pm.
i need 0.03555127 BTC its about $15
im still waiting yo

bobolini

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:10:17 PM

Why negative trust?
I believe everyone should be given a chance without being treated like a scammer. Unfortunately, the power tripping user 'Vod/mlawrence' disagrees, and have gave me negative trust  as I am offering to help everyone with small loans. I recommend adjusting your trust list to remove DefaultTrust and manually insert people who are trustworthy, and leaving negative trust for Vod here for abuse of the trust system.

FWIW the negative rep they left you is kind of an unwritten guideline the community has adopted recently. If you've seen those "Don't feed the bears" signs at some national parks, the idea behind it is similar. We don't want to attract any more scammers than there already are with offers of uncollateralized loans. Compared to a couple years ago, hardly any scams happen anymore in the Lending section, and we'd like to keep it that way Smiley

IMHO though, the neg rep might be a bit much, unless you're knowingly handing out BTC to known (or obvious) scammers.

Will those of you giving neg trust for loaning to scammers be leaving Vod neg trust for openly loaning to joeyscammer?
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:17:29 PM

Why negative trust?
I believe everyone should be given a chance without being treated like a scammer. Unfortunately, the power tripping user 'Vod/mlawrence' disagrees, and have gave me negative trust  as I am offering to help everyone with small loans. I recommend adjusting your trust list to remove DefaultTrust and manually insert people who are trustworthy, and leaving negative trust for Vod here for abuse of the trust system.

FWIW the negative rep they left you is kind of an unwritten guideline the community has adopted recently. If you've seen those "Don't feed the bears" signs at some national parks, the idea behind it is similar. We don't want to attract any more scammers than there already are with offers of uncollateralized loans. Compared to a couple years ago, hardly any scams happen anymore in the Lending section, and we'd like to keep it that way Smiley

IMHO though, the neg rep might be a bit much, unless you're knowingly handing out BTC to known (or obvious) scammers.

Will those of you giving neg trust for loaning to scammers be leaving Vod neg trust for openly loaning to joeyscammer?
Nothing against him, but they maybe should Wink
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 02:19:06 PM

Hey liar, Joey couldn't come up with the collateral, so no loan was given.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bobolini

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:25:41 PM

Number one.You still offered it.
Number two. See jonyald fyookball micro loan thread which shows you requesting video of joey in underwear dancing.then you stating that a deal is a deal.encouraging scammers shouldn't be tolerated IMHO.
Lastly. Liying about it just makes it look worse.
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:29:00 PM

Number two. See jonyald fyookball micro loan thread which shows you requesting video of joey in underwear dancing.then you stating that a deal is a deal.encouraging scammers shouldn't be tolerated IMHO.

Offering it and loaning it is different. In your rich man philosophy, it's obviously different.

How is he encouraging scammers? You're asking people to give Vod negative trust, who behind Tomatocage, exposes scammers.

Lastly, you just seem angry with Vod because I'm guessing he gave you negative trust. He's just trying to help people.

EDIT:

Just realized you give negative trust to everybody who gives you negative trust. Hmm, totally not making false accusations.
coinnewbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:30:24 PM

LOL. bobolini please don't try to warp your logic to attack Vod. It ain't working and never will.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 02:31:21 PM

I'll offer most people a loan if they put up full collateral.

It's obviously not encouraging scammers if they can't scam, is it?   Roll Eyes

bobolini

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:43:43 PM

Offering it and loaning it is different. In your rich man philosophy, it's obviously different.

How is he encouraging scammers? You're asking people to give Vod negative trust, who behind Tomatocage, exposes scammers.

Lastly, you just seem angry with Vod because I'm guessing he gave you negative trust. He's just trying to help people.

EDIT:

Just realized you give negative trust to everybody who gives you negative trust. Hmm, totally not making false accusations.

Look I really think vod is doing the right thing busting scammers but trolling me for no reason and the doing exactly what he rails against is hypocritical.If you are unbiased you can simply see the offer of a loan to a known scammer for 1 of 1000 videos that anyone can get from joey.video has 0 value cannot be sold or leveraged to force payment.So because vod is one of the greatest scam busters of all time excludes him from the guidelines he enforces.corruption will be the word your looking for.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: