Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched  (Read 114973 times)
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:59:04 AM

Beforehand I want to make clear that I feel good that someone deal of CENT, but not at any price.
I'm not willing to change my CENTs by an unknown new currency for everyone.
This "taking possession" must have the support of investors.
When the coin was bifurcated in 2014 many people lost a lot of coins, if the lid is created coins based on 49.5 trillion, all lost in the currency bifurcation would pass into the hands of new DEVs, resulting distrust of investors.
If you come to make changes, you must respect the indivisibility of CENT.
Where he would quote the hypothetical new currency?
Who is TronREX to seize the money ??
A nick just one month old.
Anyway ... there are many issues to deal with before the inauguration.
Disruptive

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:36:01 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 01:07:36 PM by Disruptive

Beforehand I want to make clear that I feel good that someone deal of CENT, but not at any price.
When the coin was bifurcated in 2014 many people lost a lot of coins, if the lid is created coins based on 49.5 trillion, all lost in the currency bifurcation would pass into the hands of new DEVs, resulting distrust of investors.

Agreed to above,  the only reason I still hold onto this coin is "INDIVISIBILITY". However we need to bear in mind the wallet need to be updated and the coin can't just floating without a DEV.

To be honest, I purchased all my CENT (just some billions) from the time it's trading at 3-6 XPM and after all the insane POS rewards fixed by ROZU and CAT MAN.

I'm willing to be part of upkeep of this coin and hope others share the view for sustainability of this coin. The need to have block explorer should also be addressed.
tevayo

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:23:53 PM

Agreed to above,  the only reason I still hold onto this coin is "INDIVISIBILITY". However we need to bear in mind the wallet need to be updated and the coin can't just floating without a DEV.

To be honest, I purchased all my CENT (just some billions) from the time it's trading at 3-6 XPM and after all the insane POS rewards fixed by ROZU and CAT MAN.

I'm willing to be part of upkeep of this coin and hope others share the view for sustainability of this coin. The need to have block explorer should also be addressed.

I'll drop some ideas for discussion:

1. The DEV to take control must be reputable, I bet by Rozu it has earned the respect of all who have spent years arguing CENT for his work in the past.

2. Creating a new currency called XCENT (many altcoins been renamed placing his tag "X" in front. XRP, XPY, XPM even Bitcoin tag is rather XTB BTC), that way it would make clear that XCENT It is a renewal of CENT, besides that probably could continue trading at Cryptsy. If the new money nickel was called, it would be like starting from scratch, as one more of the multiple shitcoins that appear every day.

3. Respect their indivisibility and even its logo (the pig) is not new that virtually eliminates Pig maximum exponent leaving as Abraham Lincoln, with all due respect to your figure, it is only a symbol for Americans and any altcoin logo should represent everyone and not a nation in particular.

4. This point will be controversial:
 The new currency should be created with a lid 40000000000 currencies and an exchange of 1000 * 1 in anticipation that many lost coins not end up in the hands of the new DEVs would create distrust as a possible massive dump. If the deadline for completion by XCENT missing CENT exchange currencies to cover the actual stocks CENT The coins will be extended to cover cap stocks.
This process must be absolutely transparent, guess you can create a wallet deposit that we can control through a blockexplorer.
After the conversion and after the coins have very clear lid, make an enlargement of a% (this will be discussed and if decice do), as payment to the new development team.
MrBigFace

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:46:08 AM

sounds like some good points you made. I like topics for discussion...
can tronRex answer some of those questions.
Or do you want all of us to give answers and then we choose the best one to each of your comments?
ive been paying attention to this coin since 2013 and i aint going nowhere.

my cent wallet: PTtZ9zi46nFDTSAxegHJ6yfUXGaTkwVTW8
Disruptive

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:05:42 AM

Or do you want all of us to give answers and then we choose the best one to each of your comments?

BigFace,

I do agree with Tevayo suggestions, let's see what the rest and the DEV have to say. Beside discussion, we do need to do things... I'm ready for  website hosting & maintenance. Would be good if we could organize things and maybe set-up CENT fund. I'm sure all those who believe in CENT could decentralize the works to upkeep the coin.

It will be really good if ROZU come back.  CENT needs ROZU.
tevayo

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:15:47 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2015, 02:33:44 PM by tevayo

I'm also in this currency since 2013 and agree that if we do something not going anywhere, also with the current top coins is impossible to quote against BTC or LTC, besides that Cryptsy may decide to withdraw the trade XRP (as it did with XPM) and that would leave us out of any kind of decent exchange.
But what you do, do it well (and as quickly as possible), I do not expect everyone to respond to the issues described above, because that might be eternal, but I would like to Rozu opine if you can or not you can make and from there, leaving little time for people to opine (the term could end later this month), start taking the necessary decisions.
If Rozu decides to do and is willing to do so it will have to assign a percentage for their work.
I have sent an email to Rozu to see ...
Disruptive

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:02:22 AM

I'm also in this currency since 2013 and agree that if we do something not going anywhere, also with the current top coins is impossible to quote against BTC or LTC, besides that Cryptsy may decide to withdraw the trade XRP (as it did with XPM) and that would leave us out of any kind of decent exchange.
But what you do, do it well (and as quickly as possible), I do not expect everyone to respond to the issues described above, because that might be eternal, but I would like to Rozu opine if you can or not you can make and from there, leaving little time for people to opine (the term could end later this month), start taking the necessary decisions.
If Rozu decides to do and is willing to do so it will have to assign a percentage for their work.
I have sent an email to Rozu to see ...

I'm with you Tevayo, let see what ROZU have to say.

MANO
MrBigFace

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:16:14 AM

ok yes lets see what Rozu has to say first for sure.
but we have to also recognize TronRex is trying to get a team started, hes not trying to do it alone. and if he has plan or anyone else does lets hear it.
All i want to see is this coin getting some momentum built up again, its getting a little boring with it being so idle, when theres plenty to do.

these are some of the issues we've got so far so.

so would this be our agenda?

-Website hosting and maintenence. that will stay up for atleast 2 years.
-Get a cent block explorer.
-Create a nickel coin off of cent.
-Create a fund for devs and website hosting.

id say just let Rozu know that hes got some people that are willing to help out and are ready.

but 1 thing is for certain is not to break the indivisibility of this coin ever...correct?

tevayo, disruptive and other investors if you want to add to the agenda any comments, agree or disagree go ahead we need your input because you probably know more about this than i do.

TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:44:56 AM

You make a good point. Who is this TronREX??? Well rest assure that this "TronREX" doesn't want to seize anything ....
I'm just here because a user reached out that I should assist with a takeover. My account might also be 1 MONTH OLD, but the skills that come with this one month account are endless.

From what I see ya don't need the takeover. lol  Shocked Shocked Shocked
If anyone wants to see what I've already been doing with this one month account, in a community I just started to throw my interest at "HERE"!! Check this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139390.0

I''m here to help if anyone wants it. Just ask or send me message.  Kiss
jaipagare

Activity: 514

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:02:53 PM

I totally agree with TRONREX and I support him. I am one of the CENT coin holder since it's started.

I would ask a question to community.

Why would you question a guy when he is trying to bring back dead coin?. TronREX has outstanding talents and he doing help to community.

Why are even waiting for old dev who abondend CENT is middle left it without a trace.

I would support TronREX who is willing; rather then waiting for old dev to pop up..

Lets just start supporting TronREX.

There will be no coin swap. Old coins remains the same. Yes, it's a good point; we need swap only if it's been proven old dev has billion of CENTS hiding..

TronREX

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:39:40 PM

I totally agree with TRONREX and I support him. I am one of the CENT coin holder since it's started.

I would ask a question to community.

Why would you question a guy when he is trying to bring back dead coin?. TronREX has outstanding talents and he doing help to community.

Why are even waiting for old dev who abondend CENT is middle left it without a trace.

I would support TronREX who is willing; rather then waiting for old dev to pop up..

Lets just start supporting TronREX.

There will be no coin swap. Old coins remains the same. Yes, it's a good point; we need swap only if it's been proven old dev has billion of CENTS hiding..

Thanks for your support!  Grin
When ya ready to start with this, I am here. The first thing is that logo lol
H.arkness

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:35:29 PM

Lets do this! I hold 13 billion cent i wanna see this thing reach the moon
TronREX

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:39:35 AM

I myself hold close to 100 billion lol
MrBigFace

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:19:49 PM

the thread and site is legit. nice work.

TronREX

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:22:14 PM

Does anyone have a config file for the wallet???  Huh Huh Huh
mike77777

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:24:26 PM

Hi,
I was involved in Pennies some time ago. I'd like to buy some again but my wallet won't sync, 0 connections. Is 10.3.5 wallet latest one? Can someone put working nodes?
BrotherJ

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:00:17 PM

Does anyone have a config file for the wallet???  Huh Huh Huh

This is what I use and get 3 connections currently and I am able to sent to and from Cryptsy with no issue.

maxconnections=100
addnode=92.5.105.68
addnode=84.251.34.142
addnode=82.9.77.178
addnode=24.251.113.197
addnode=23.241.241.107
addnode=115.28.178.120
addnode=108.216.65.238
addnode=24.71.137.254
addnode=98.112.96.10
addnode=87.103.203.203
addnode=37.147.226.49
addnode=87.98.190.199
addnode=95.82.173.187
addnode=92.79.168.13
addnode=82.75.153.246
addnode=85.225.244.156
addnode=171.101.145.175
addnode=24.22.59.113
addnode=211.162.34.215
addnode=94.23.69.145
addnode=79.169.199.14
addnode=211.103.126.197
addnode=115.28.130.40

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Disruptive

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 05:55:45 AM

So guys ... what's the update. Are we agreeable with dividing CENT by 1000. Will ROZU ever comeback ?

CENT desperately need a DEV.  Angry

How low can we go.....
Disruptive

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:35:11 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2015, 03:13:39 PM by Disruptive

Guys, i believe we just need to do things rather than wait for others to start doing it. I have created a website dedicated for CENT and committed to maintain it at least next 2 years. The site : www.cent.rocks

All are free to discuss and work together to get things moving. I also have set aside some bounty (10 Bil) for rich list creation. If you could contribute, please send to the CENT address in www.cent.rocks/donate

The CENT address is brand new and I'm willing to discuss more how we could make this donation and Dev reward as transparent as possible.

Need to be stressed that I'm doing all this just because I believe this coin deserve a better respect and not at the bottom of the chart. And I'm not a bag holder either.

Discuss and get 1 million CENT at http://www.cent.rocks/get-free-cent-pennies-coin/  

All this done just in couple of hours, if we could just spend a little more time and effort ... CENT will have a better future.
MrBigFace

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:45:38 PM

Nice work on the site ill donate.
so are you saying you will pay someone 10billion cent if they create a list of the top 10 people who own the most cent and are willing to share that info?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: