Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched  (Read 114973 times)
jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:22:13 PM

The old "lets make a roadmap" scam is it?

Not to worry, look lets take this digital currency over and develop it?

Of course it is. Rex's already done it with some other high-numbered shitcoins, why not do it with the most broken shitcoin? Who do you think bought all those cheap CENTs before announcing a "Takeover and Overhaul" which will in reality be a new logo, a new list of vapourware features, and a new exchange to dump his stash on?

What makes you think we're going to allow three newcomers to the cryptography from taking a coin with more than 2 years in the market ??
NOBODY IS GOING TO EMPOWER MY CENTs WITHOUT A HIGH CONSENSUS OF THE COMMUNITY!!!!
And who are you?
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:45:16 PM

Of course it is. Rex's already done it with some other high-numbered shitcoins, why not do it with the most broken shitcoin? Who do you think bought all those cheap CENTs before announcing a "Takeover and Overhaul" which will in reality be a new logo, a new list of vapourware features, and a new exchange to dump his stash on?

What makes you think we're going to allow three newcomers to the cryptography from taking a coin with more than 2 years in the market ??
NOBODY IS GOING TO EMPOWER MY CENTs WITHOUT A HIGH CONSENSUS OF THE COMMUNITY!!!!

Who are the three newcomers? Anyone can do a fork and consensus will naturally follow, there is no permission necessary Smiley

You yourself are a newcomer, your account is only a few months, started shortly after posting in analcoin making promises that have not been complido (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011983.msg12015952#msg12015952) .
tevayo

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:46:39 PM

And who are you?

Only an investor.
and you??
who are to try to change my CENTs for a possible scam ??
jaipagare

Activity: 514

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:02:43 PM

Why do you think takeover will make CENT a scam coin?
tevayo

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:09:19 PM

Why do you think takeover will make CENT a scam coin?

Let me make clear that I am not against progress and make improvements to CENT, I have nothing against any of you, but I want you to do things well and with full transparency and the comments I read, I get the impression that most for you do not know the history of CENT.
In late 2013 the currency was broken, generating trillions of coins, many of which were lost, any attempt to create BitCent (incidentally the name I like) and make exchange 1 BitCent to 100 cents would create 495 175 700 614 BitCents to swap for 49517570061469 CENTs.
That would mean that in 2013 lost very many coins end up in the hands of the devs and could cause a massive dump that would end forever CENT.
Unless a system is anticipated to burn all that spare change.
Just ask a sheet of concrete and transparent route serving to enhance CENT without running the risk of killing the currency.
tevayo

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:23:22 PM

Incidentally VanityWallets 2015:
Before thinking of someone, I try to tell me well.
I must admit that put a lot of enthusiasm in what you do (do not know why what AnalCoin promises are not met), but that does not mean you spent a lot of work and enthusiasm in the project.
If things are done right, you have my full support.
Otherwise, neither I nor any serious investor will want to be part of the new project and if you can create a new fork, if current investors CENT not want to exchange their currencies, the new project will be dead before you start.
Cheers
tevayo

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:51:16 PM

I must admit that put a lot of enthusiasm in what you do (do not know why what AnalCoin promises are not met), but that does not mean you spent a lot of work and enthusiasm in the project.
Otherwise, neither I nor any serious investor will want to be part of the new project and if you can create a new fork, if current investors CENT not want to exchange their currencies, the new project will be dead before you start.
Cheers

Ive been a member of bitcointalk since early 2014 and have several accounts - this one was created after one got temporarily suspended for two weeks Sad
I took and led a community takeover/fix of Analcoin and development is still in progress, purely only hampered by a lack of unavailable capital.
Analcoin is still going - athough Cryptsy & Bittrex seem to be anti-analcoin BUT thats maybe because of its name, but also current limited circulation - it will take up to 5 years to reach a good liquidity through staking, but thats good because theoretically it could be "bought" by shareholder investors.
Risk brings its own reward.

I have never bought or sold AnalCoin, I hope to do well in that currency investors.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:07:56 AM

Cheers

Ive been a member of bitcointalk since early 2014 and have several accounts - this one was created after one got temporarily suspended for two weeks Sad
I took and led a community takeover/fix of Analcoin and development is still in progress, purely only hampered by a lack of unavailable capital.
Analcoin is still going - athough Cryptsy & Bittrex seem to be anti-analcoin BUT thats maybe because of its name, but also current limited circulation - it will take up to 5 years to reach a good liquidity through staking, but thats good because theoretically it could be "bought" by shareholder investors.
Risk brings its own reward.

I have never bought or sold AnalCoin, I hope to do well in that currency investors.

Anyway back to CENT! Let us form a "working group" with equality, one person one vote, to start taking forward CENT.

There is sufficient liquidity in CENT for any federal adoption, or the adoption of a chosen digital currency by one or more countries, this should be a working model, that "BitDollars" formed by units of 100 "BitCents" should be a global unit of transaction without all the unnecessary divisibility (of course divisibility can also be introduced at any time).

Who says yes?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MrBigFace

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:38:53 PM

yes +1

my cent wallet: PTtZ9zi46nFDTSAxegHJ6yfUXGaTkwVTW8
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:27:45 PM

yes +1

That's two, MrBigFace and I, any more interested parties?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tevayo

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:08:28 PM

Anyway back to CENT! Let us form a "working group" with equality, one person one vote, to start taking forward CENT.

There is sufficient liquidity in CENT for any federal adoption, or the adoption of a chosen digital currency by one or more countries, this should be a working model, that "BitDollars" formed by units of 100 "BitCents" should be a global unit of transaction without all the unnecessary divisibility (of course divisibility can also be introduced at any time).

Who says yes?

[/quote]

It sounds good to create a working group.
CENT The main problem is excess currency (currently 49,517,573,469,348) which makes it impossible to quote against BTC.
Its main feature is its indivisibility, that's what he did at launch many people invest in this currency (in late 2013 was in volume leader in Cryptsy until it broke).
Without that feature this coin would have died long ago.
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:34:33 PM

by the way: BITCENT is already in use...
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcent/#markets

VanityWallets2015 you have been talking about BitCents!?
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:47:02 PM

No! This coin is CENT, always will be CENT, what I am suggesting is using BitDollars as a unit for the wallet - Bitdollar = 100 CENT.
It makes sense to refer to CENT as BitCents if using BitDollars.

Never even knew someone had released BitCent, although to be fair, its not a trademarked entity, and seeing as there doesnt seem to be any coins in circulation it would suggest its either brand new (last couple of days) or defunct.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Simple858

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:01:11 PM

No! This coin is CENT, always will be CENT, what I am suggesting is using BitDollars as a unit for the wallet - Bitdollar = 100 CENT.

Never even knew someone had released BitCent, although to be fair, its not a trademarked entity, and seeing as there doesnt seem to be any coins in circulation it would suggest its either brand new (last couple of days) or defunct.

VanityWallets2015 I didn't say that you did something wrong I just found this Bitcent and I wanted to let you know.

But anyway it's kinda strange that it showed up at this moment, or!?
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:06:13 PM

VanityWallets2015 I didn't say that you did something wrong I just found this Bitcent and I wanted to let you know.

That's cool Smiley Yeah its very strange how its just showed up huh. Not me that's done it, but every wall has ears nowadays.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Simple858

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:27:51 PM

That's cool Smiley Yeah its very strange how its just showed up huh. Not me that's done it, but every wall has ears nowadays.

So... are we going to move this coin from the dead zone and let it shine in top ten of coinmarketcap or what... hell  Lips sealed
TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:57:59 PM

Who are the three newcomers? Anyone can do a fork and consensus will naturally follow, there is no permission necessary Smiley

You guys sure like to talk shit. lol Screw this peace of shit. I haven't even made a roadmap for the NYC coin and it's going better than this peace of shit. Figure ya own shit out. This is why ya going to be stuck in one market till this coin gets killed  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Tongue
TronREX

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:59:35 PM

LOL!! What a shithead. I don't even own any CENTS other than the ones in my pockets. You fucking moron!!

Go back to your country with your trolling.

REX!
TronREX

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:01:17 PM

Blah Blah Blah!!! What else??? Felling better?

REX,
Simple858

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:24:45 PM

people stop bugging TronREX...
rather focus your anger into moving this coin out of sh........t hole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: