Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched  (Read 114975 times)
Rozu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:19:48 PM

hi, tevayo, CENT have a huge amount because of previous staking issue, but now huge amount might be CENT's advantage in real circulation.

Android wallet has been released for several hours. users have clicked the "Get Free CENT" for 1,000 more times, it means my reward system have sent 20,000 CENT to user automatically, I have got $0.4 from admob.

there are some interesting thing in this experiment.
1. if the price is below $0.4 per 20,000 CENT, app publisher like me are willing to buy CENT to entice user to use their app because they can make profit! if this business model is proved to be successful, we can persuade many other app publisher to do this, the price of CENT will grow up dramatically.
2.if all app publisher only reward 20 CENT per click like me, and has 1,000 active users, one user clicks 50 times one day, it means one app will consume 1,000, 000 CENT one day.  50 trillion COIN will be not enough for so many apps to consume for several days. app publisher will compete to reward more CENT to entice user as long as he can make profit.
3. Pennies has its value in reality, the price will not be controlled by exchange like now.

Rozu, admire and appreciate all the good work you're doing with CENT.

However despite surely receive criticism for what I have to say, I think if not drastically reduce the number of coins is going to be almost impossible CENT has a real market value.

None of which we are invested in CENT, never thought it would come to have a huge amount has currently in circulation.
Here are what was the original idea of Shakezula.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269145.0

You have proven to be a great programmer solving problems that others have been unable to solve, perhaps (and this I guess you should vote) Might find a way to divide by X the number of total circulating coins.

Thanks for your work.
lonesoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:25:50 PM

Cracking work Rozu.

I'm currently in the process of making some maps for a game I'm working on which will give people a chance to hunt and kill some monsters to be able to get hold of my 65billion Coins :-)

There will be various things to spend the coins on, I'm also hoping to be able to add additional coins to the game so, soon the under dog coins will have somewhere that will give them a place to be spent and traded.

It would be great to get Pennies relisted on cryptsy - Im planning on making the game 100% free to play, so if its possible to get some referrals out of it and help cover the costs that would be awesome! so if we can help by pestering Cryptsy just point us in the right direction.

Pennies will rise, Its just a matter of time :-)

Keep up the good work buddy, it will all be worth while in the end

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
AlvinZ

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:17:09 AM

yes it works.

cryptsy not stole cent from anyone ... if they send an email to cryptsy, to ask them politely cent back, they're going to respond, to send the address wallet ...

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.
I am deeply sorry for all the troubles you have gone through while trying to get your CENT coins out. We are currently working on a solution to speed up the process.
I will escalate this ticket to our 2nd tier support. We will to send all your CENT coins to your external wallet in bulk soon. Please provide the address where you want us to send your CENT coins.

Sincerely,
Michelle
Cryptsy.com
"

Such comments, free and Easy, does not help Pennies Cent to be listed again in cryptsy ..
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:43:56 PM

just buyed some cents at ecoinfund and transfer them to my wallet but i did not recieve them , is it pssible that it needs some more time or did i lose them because people got different wallets?

tanx for bringing back cent

ps: i use wallet v0.10.3.2-unk-abe

it is strange , i  deposit to ecoinfund ( just to watch if it works) and that amount is already in.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:06:47 PM

i got them Yeah

si , it takes some time

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
xchange

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:13:16 PM

i got them Yeah

si , it takes some time

en, maybe the p2p network confirmed slowly.
455ss

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:56:34 AM

I sent 1000000 cents from swisscex to my android wallet,but my android wallet not saved Cents? why ?
Rozu (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:20:55 AM

hi, 455ss, please check your tansaction id at:
http://cent-pennies.com/blockchain/block_crawler.php

check whether the transaction has been submitted.

I sent 1000000 cents from swisscex to my android wallet,but my android wallet not saved Cents? why ?
kedyoon

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:33:11 AM

the cent coin?it is very big total
Rozu (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:32:28 AM

Hi, All, if all care about the huge amount of Pennies, I can create a five-cent coin named as Nickel.
Nickel and Pennies can run together, Your Pennies can be used in Nickel, if you have 100 CENT, it means you have 20 Nickel naturally.
if all agree with it, i will do it after i finish the version 10.3.3

I'm trying to release 10.3.3 this Friday, the feature including:
1. removal the limitation of 1 billion. it will take effect two weeks after 10.3.3 released.
2. concurrent sync, will sync faster than before.
3. optimize the mechanism of IP selection, just relay good IP, then client will sync faster than before.
4. restrict the burst of money supply, entice more client to participate in the Pennies' network.  in the current version, you will get 1% interest if you put your coin offline for 100 days and then mine the stake. in the new version, you will get 0.3% at most even if the coin is older than 30 days, it means you should better mine your stake in 30 days.

10.3.3 is hard to test, i'm busy testing now, if i encounter some exception when testing, the release date will delay 2-4 days
455ss

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:14:51 AM

The question is there is not TXID.I think this android wallet's blockchain not links swisscex's blockchain.this android wallet have bugs. For exemple ,firstly : the android wallet will close auto when Ad. 200 cents come. secondly:the android wallet will close auto when i changes address's name.
455ss

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:28:47 AM

Hi, All, if all care about the huge amount of Pennies, I can create a five-cent coin named as Nickel.
Nickel and Pennies can run together, Your Pennies can be used in Nickel, if you have 100 CENT, it means you have 20 Nickel naturally.

1. removal the limitation of 1 billion. it will take effect two weeks after 10.3.3 released.
3. optimize the mechanism of IP selection, just relay good IP, then client will sync faster than before.
4. restrict the burst of money supply, entice more client to participate in the Pennies' network.  in the current version, you will get 1% interest if you put your coin offline for 100 days and then mine the stake. in the new version, you will get 0.3% at most even if the coin is older than 30 days, it means you should better mine your stake in 30 days.

10.3.3 is hard to test, i'm busy testing now, if i encounter some exception when testing, the release date will delay 2-4 days
谢谢你对便士币做出的贡献。thanks you for pennies. but i think this interest is too high! 1% per 100 days ,it means cent's number will Increase 4%。This is beyond the currency depreciation rate。
Rozu (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:42:45 AM

hi, 455ss, txid is the only way to confirm whether coin has been sent or not.
first, make sure your Android wallet has been fully synced, the identifier of fully synced is that you can see the number of coin what you own, otherwise you will see the notice: Synchronizing with network.
second, make sure swisscex can withdraw now, swisscex once reported a issue to me, and i told him i would fix the bug in 10.3.3, then he told me he would close withdraw until i release 10.3.3, if you have any withdraw problem, could you please contact swisscex?  

about the bug, could you please send the email to me, android wallet will notice you to send the issue email to me when it restart, you just need to click the report button, when i receive the email, i will check what the problem is and fix it ASAP.

The question is there is not TXID.I think this android wallet's blockchain not links swisscex's blockchain.this android wallet have bugs. For exemple ,firstly : the android wallet will close auto when Ad. 200 cents come. secondly:the android wallet will close auto when i changes address's name.
Rozu (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:50:53 AM

ok, feel free to discuss how the interest fit now

谢谢你对便士币做出的贡献。thanks you for pennies. but i think this interest is too high! 1% per 100 days ,it means cent's number will Increase 4%。This is beyond the currency depreciation rate。
455ss

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:51:10 AM

hi, 455ss, txid is the only way to confirm whether coin has been sent or not.
first, make sure your Android wallet has been fully synced, the identifier of fully synced is that you can see the number of coin what you own, otherwise you will see the notice: Synchronizing with network.
second, make sure swisscex can withdraw now, swisscex once reported a issue to me, and i told him i would fix the bug in 10.3.3, then he told me he would close withdraw until i release 10.3.3, if you have any withdraw problem, could you please contact swisscex?  

about the bug, could you please send the email to me, android wallet will notice you to send the issue email to me when it restart, you just need to click the report button, when i receive the email, i will check what the problem is and fix it ASAP.

thanks your reply.good luck to you.
mycoinpool

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

PENNIES

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:32:16 PM

I think it's appropriate, no need to be modified,
As you may know, PENNIES / CENT are not dividable to 8 decimal places like the majority of ALT currencies. One coin is one coin.pennies coin is scarce.

Pennies: A Virtual Piggy Bank and Indivisible Crypto Currency.
Swisscex

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 12:32:33 PM

Hi

Yes we disabled withdrawal for cent until 10.3.3 will be released. Because our wallet crashed every time we made a withdrawal.
We would like to apologize for the developed circumstances.

Kind regards

SWISSCEX Team

SWISSCEX | Official Announcement Thread
Follow us and get the latest news: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Reddit
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:34:14 PM

Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that my CENT block crawler and faucet are back online with the latest version after a month of being MIA.

Keep up the good work Rozu.  Grin
reverse02

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:45:56 PM

i think so as well

I think it's appropriate, no need to be modified,
As you may know, PENNIES / CENT are not dividable to 8 decimal places like the majority of ALT currencies. One coin is one coin.pennies coin is scarce.

Rozu (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:11:01 PM

hi, Petr1fied, nice to see you again Smiley

Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that my CENT block crawler and faucet are back online with the latest version after a month of being MIA.

Keep up the good work Rozu.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: