Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UVC] UniversityCoin | UniversityCoin.Org - Pure PoS | 9M coins mined  (Read 135275 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UniversityCoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:24:21 PM

Alec here,

Last night we had someone log onto this account and delete all of those posts. So yes that is a huge problem. The account has now been brought under my wing. I don't support what happened I don't even know why someone would do that but the solution is a community take over.

I have now executed password changes on both the twitter account and this forum's account in order to rebuild this currency. I'm assuming one of the old devs knew the password and wanted to cover their tracks, or further ruin our efforts.

I'll officially announce it because this new team is about transparency. The original plot seems to be a pump and dump. Plain and simple. There was an unfair premine and the people who capitalized on it are now gone. I am the only one left.

What would the community like to know about me in order to show that we have a new Dev team in the making? I want to clear up all apprehension that the old team is still pulling strings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rainer4256

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:36:06 PM

Alec here,

Last night we had someone log onto this account and delete all of those posts. So yes that is a huge problem. The account has now been brought under my wing. I don't support what happened I don't even know why someone would do that but the solution is a community take over.

I have now executed password changes on both the twitter account and this forum's account in order to rebuild this currency. I'm assuming one of the old devs knew the password and wanted to cover their tracks, or further ruin our efforts.

I'll officially announce it because this new team is about transparency. The original plot seems to be a pump and dump. Plain and simple. There was an unfair premine and the people who capitalized on it are now gone. I am the only one left.

What would the community like to know about me in order to show that we have a new Dev team in the making? I want to clear up all apprehension that the old team is still pulling strings.
Thanks for the clarification. How many people are in the new dev team?

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
UniversityCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:45:09 PM

I am the only one as of noon central US time. I'm interviewing someone as we speak and if they are a good fit I will proudly announce it.

My number one goal is TRANSPARENCY. You will know everything the dev team is doing and you can ask us any question and as long as I have time to answer it, I will with complete honesty.

I updated the front page to reflect what is happening at the moment and now more than ever we need help. So again if you can help in any way hit me up at UniversityCoinDev@gmail.com

I also took down the website because I feel that It was built on lies. I'm hashing out a rough site today and I will post the link around 8pm Central.
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:55:55 PM

Take a look at this. Sounds interesting.

Hello to every crypto fanatic!

We just launched a cryptocoin Promotion platform at http://cryptoskillspromotions.com/ .

We agglomerate the best 4 social CryptoCoins Marketer & Promoters, all in one website! Plus we offer dedicated coin's promotion with many services as:

- FrontPage coin promo;

- Dedicated Promo and giveaways for specific tasks;

- Web development and code support;

- We offer you the best tweet feeds at once from the major cryptoworld marketers & promoters.

We are constantly updating and optimizing the website performance and usability.
You feedbacks are highly welcome!

Don't hesitate to contact us for your own coin promotion!

http://cryptoskillspromotions.com/

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:07:42 AM

All this effort... Just make a new coin 'WE' lost this one. How is the OP managing to still post.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
UniversityCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:14:19 AM

A new coin would be going back everyone who believed in this coin. There are a vast number of coin holders who still want to see this as a reality. I will keep working as long as they want the coin to live on.

I am not the OP by the way. I am a new Dev that was brought on after the original team jumped ship and scammed everyone.
cryptoangel

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:19:19 AM

A new coin would be going back everyone who believed in this coin. There are a vast number of coin holders who still want to see this as a reality. I will keep working as long as they want the coin to live on.

I am not the OP by the way. I am a new Dev that was brought on after the original team jumped ship and scammed everyone.

I think they is quite a few people who rather see this coin dead and gone to be honest. I think you will struggle getting more investors on-board given what has unfolded, myself included.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
UniversityCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:32:16 AM

I think they is quite a few people who rather see this coin dead and gone to be honest. I think you will struggle getting more investors on-board given what has unfolded, myself included.

I'm sorry to hear that. I feel that the fundamental problem with the way the cryptomarket is going is just that fact. People give up too easily and want to move on to the next and best thing. I understand that the basis of this coin was a scam, but that has passed and now we are left with people who believe in what this coin originally stood for and where it can go.

Stay tuned though, we have an announcement coming that you may like.
cryptoangel

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:33:48 AM

I'm sorry to hear that. I feel that the fundamental problem with the way the cryptomarket is going is just that fact. People give up too easily and want to move on to the next and best thing. I understand that the basis of this coin was a scam, but that has passed and now we are left with people who believe in what this coin originally stood for and where it can go.

New girlfriend!?.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
abcdefg1234

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:38:51 AM

How did you get the website/coin/github/twitter/bitcointalk without being apart of the original team?
bcd

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:46:54 AM

New girlfriend!?.

Cheesy

I'm waiting for the University to open. Holding a bag.
UniversityCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:39:13 AM

Okay! So I was a few hours late but I worked all day and days before that on the new and legitimate UVC website. It needs work and that will be coming in the next few days but the groundwork is laid for a new beginning. Check it out at UniversityCoin.Org
bcd

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:24:19 AM

Okay! So I was a few hours late but I worked all day and days before that on the new and legitimate UVC website. It needs work and that will be coming in the next few days but the groundwork is laid for a new beginning. Check it out at UniversityCoin.Org

Looks gr8.
4xrant

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:51:21 AM

With UVC busily staking in the background, I write to you, good work pulling the new site together. Just what we need for moving forward.
Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:58:18 AM

Very nice. Good to see this coin turning in a better direction.

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
UniversityCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:28:20 PM

Thanks for the support guys! I'm trying to push this along as much as I can. The exciting part is I'm working on one or two more good announcements this weekend. Eventually I will be reintroducing bounties to get the projects going again.
SummerMiner

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:54:56 AM

Thanks for the support guys! I'm trying to push this along as much as I can. The exciting part is I'm working on one or two more good announcements this weekend. Eventually I will be reintroducing bounties to get the projects going again.
+1
come on UVC funs!

GameleagueCoin.GLSu18XgTNrn661BCfNRzmZKqfPXMHAk96
riddler_xyz

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:20:34 AM

Imho :

This coin can be big if it has a real purpose.

• First should be a complete takeover .
    Maybe post a picture of the new DEV team ... that should build the needed trust.
  • Second should be android aka mobile wallet
    And a version for a tabletpc for business owners. Maybe you should develop and sell a working solution for business that can be integrated into existing paystructures.
  • Third and maybe most important - Users and Market
    As target group students are a good choice. Young smart and into experiments.
    But normally with a small budget. So the question is what do they need. Where is the usecase for them and business owners.  

Students need books, food, party, geek tec stuff etc.

I think the dev team should contact the student organizations of the universities and work out support at local basis.
Then talk with them to local businesses around the university or affordable housing places where most students life.
And make deals for the students where its simply useful for them to use UVC.

As for the money. Devs might want to make a donation based trust foundation so ppl with big now useless amounts of coins can acutually support the priming of the market in form of giveaways specifically for students.

jm2c

If bitcoinmining riggs could buy miningriggs with bitcoin by themselves wouldnt that be asexual reproduction ? So wouldnt that make BTC a lifeform ?
UniversityCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:11:12 PM

Thanks! Those are great ideas, We definitely need a public donation account. My hurdle is making it completely public.

The goal is to create this account because we need to spur growth in the coins accomplishments before we will see its value go up.

Our first priority at the moment (behind the search for new dev team members) is to get that public ledger going.

We have had a couple people request to join the team, however they don't seem keen on sharing their personal information and I told them that at this point we are looking for complete transparency.

I would be more than open to posting a picture of the team once we have more than one member... Although, we may have a new marketing director signing on soon who will help us get into more exchanges and hopefully increase the amount of people who hold the coin. More details to come on that.

Everything that we do from this point forward will be as transparent as can be. Trust of the community is everything to me personally and everything to having a successful long term coin.
bitcoin-thimblerig

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 10:37:56 AM

Limits:
Max: 0.500 UVC
Min: 0.001 UVC

Game-Description:
  • Choose your Hat (Red, Blue, Green)
  • The thimbleriger will play a random hat based on a provably fair algorithm
  • Instantly payouts for winners

Don't be in panic, if the game will not be instantly visible on site. Winners will be still paid.

Support:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Information:
  • We would appreciate, if you support our new page by testing, finding bugs etc.
  • We are interested in your feedback

Future:
  • Next currencies: CoinO

Thanks your Bitcoin
bitcoin-thimblerig.net
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: