Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Finished
-
-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Conspiracy Coin  (Read 265418 times)
tesene

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:07:17 AM

Yes, and I suspect the government is watching for the launch too.  We want to mine, and they want to undermine!  *Maniacal Laugh*

Honorcoin | 100% PoS HCeeVqxQo4d8kbWX869B6AECRcWGs1cAJL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:30:18 AM

Launch imminent. Be ready!

MineP.it ConspiracyCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers be ready for launch!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://cyc.minep.it:3334 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:02:39 AM

Damn it, my 2 favourite pools on the same coin :S

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:40:59 AM

..Dev , If you plan guarantee non instamine , you could put countdown timer to calm down the unpatient miners...
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:06:42 AM

so when is the launch time geez soo long Cry
4roxx101

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:18:30 PM

Is this coin for real?HuhHuh
I guess we'll find out when work shows up in hash rate.
So long as the coin its self isnt a conspiracy.

Mine Hard Mine Fast Mine The Future........
Matni

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:04:46 PM

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers be ready for launch!

MinePit Pools
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Launch imminent? Something you guys know that we don't?

It's now 13:00 GMT so to get launched on May 22nd we will get less than 11 hours notice to the launch and if that's the case, I doubt this will be a fair launch. In 3 hours time I leave work and if I leave work before it's launched, 3/4 of my hash won't be aimed at this coin till tomorrow morning.

If this coin is to launch today, we need to know now when launch time is or postpone it till tomorrow.

We also don't even know the full specs of this coin, we voted in favour of adding POS but nothing more has been said about it. Dev is offline and has been for 9 hours so hopefully he/she will be waking up soon and will have some news for us.

MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:06:11 PM

It's now 13:00 GMT so to get launched on May 22nd we will get less than 11 hours notice to the launch and if that's the case, I doubt this will be a fair launch. In 3 hours time I leave work and if I leave work before it's launched, 3/4 of my hash won't be aimed at this coin till tomorrow morning.

If this coin is to launch today, we need to know now when launch time is or postpone it till tomorrow.

We also don't even know the full specs of this coin, we voted in favour of adding POS but nothing more has been said about it. Dev is offline and has been for 9 hours so hopefully he/she will be waking up soon and will have some news for us.

Hehe, sorry I know no more than you do unfortunately. I was just adding a bit of drama and suspense to the whole thing  Cheesy

Hope it is soon though..

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
4roxx101

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:06:17 PM

It will launch when dev/mod runs out of magic cards to post on here.
lol

4roxx101

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:07:55 PM

Hehe, sorry I know no more than you do unfortunately. I was just adding a bit of drama and suspense to the whole thing  Cheesy

Hope it is soon though..
funny,. i have exactly the same issue

Matni

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:12:18 PM

Well I'm going to guess that the dev lives in Drums Pennsylvania which is EDT time which would currently put him/her @ 9:11 am so hopefully some news will be coming.

4roxx101

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:13:13 PM

Well I'm going to guess that the dev lives in Drums Pennsylvania which is EDT time which would currently put him/her @ 9:11 am so hopefully some news will be coming.
Really.

TheFridge

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:31:32 PM

MinePit Pools
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox

Join us now!

Dude, relax. The coin does not revolve around when YOU have to go to work. Not like its going to be an instamine with the block rewards being so low to start with. Chill.
Matni

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:35:19 PM

Dude, relax. The coin does not revolve around when YOU have to go to work. Not like its going to be an instamine with the block rewards being so low to start with. Chill.

I know the coin doesn't revolve around me, I'm just trying to point out to the dev that waiting this late to tell us when the coin will launch is not a good thing. If he wants to wait till the last minute, it won't be fair. And I am chill, and have been for 3 weeks since this pre-ann page first appeared, I'd just like to know when it will be launched because at the moment, there isn't a huge amount of evidence that there is a coin.

I am of course hoping to be proven wrong.

TheFridge

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:40:41 PM

I know the coin doesn't revolve around me, I'm just trying to point out to the dev that waiting this late to tell us when the coin will launch is not a good thing. If he wants to wait till the last minute, it won't be fair. And I am chill, and have been for 3 weeks since this pre-ann page first appeared, I'd just like to know when it will be launched because at the moment, there isn't a huge amount of evidence that there is a coin.

Meh, coin or no coin. Theres a million others that will follow it anyways. Personally im more interested with these cards. So interested that i dropped a few hundred $ on buying the set. Eagerly awaiting them in the mail Smiley
Matni

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:00:20 PM

Meh, coin or no coin. Theres a million others that will follow it anyways. Personally im more interested with these cards. So interested that i dropped a few hundred $ on buying the set. Eagerly awaiting them in the mail Smiley

The whole thing is fascinating, if it wasn't I wouldn't have come back so often to check in on the thread. And yeah, I was looking at the game pack from Gameslore the other day, was thinking when SYNC goes up I'd treat myself to it and the UK pack of Cards Against Humanity.

The reason I said what I said about the launch was that I want this coin to succeed, but at this rate if won't be off to the best start if the launch isn't fair. I have no problem with waiting a few more days to mine it (and I will mine it), it would just be good to get some information.

The dev also said he would give us 24-48 hours notice and he still hasn't done that.

Matni

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:10:52 PM

In a few hours or so, we will upload password protected wallets/source and then do a hourly countdown.

We've done lots of testing to prevent any failed launch and will reset the blockchain prior to launch - we will mine less than 20 blocks just for testing.

Could you at least give us a target time you want to launch? I'm none the wiser now as to 5 minutes ago.

ConspiracyCoin (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:13:31 PM

Let's say ABOUT 6 to 10 hours to launch.

In a few hours or so, we will upload password protected wallets/source and then do a hourly countdown.

We've done lots of testing to prevent any failed launch and will reset the blockchain prior to launch - we will mine less than 20 blocks just for testing.

Could you at least give us a target time you want to launch? I'm none the wiser now as to 5 minutes ago.
deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:18:25 PM

Whats the Proof of Stake Reward % per year and what the coin Age Maturity?

Matni

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:18:39 PM

Ok, well no point me renting rigs for it then, I'll just join in tomorrow morning. Good luck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: