Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Finished
-
-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Conspiracy Coin  (Read 265417 times)
ConspiracyCoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:29:38 PM

There is nothing more to say on the low difficulty at the beginning. It's common. It's doesn't mean it's a scam coin or a shit coin.

Litecoin, Darkcoin, Vertcoin, etc, are all doing well! All had low difficulty in the beginning! We can give dozens of examples.

Time to move on dudes! We will be posting forum details soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:29:58 PM

Some of you don't understand block retargetting.

For example, Vertcoin has a similar block time to Conspiracy Coin and, likewise, a lot of blocks were mined very, very quickly.

This is Litecoin. Some of don't grasp that the average block time is an AVERAGE! It may take a while to reach that time as the retargetting algo kicks in.

We need a team of pro whiners to swarm those threads with INSTAMINE SCAM posts! We need to deliver truth to those poor souls who still mine Litecoin and Vertcoin.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
4roxx101

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:30:37 PM

This is Litecoin. Some of don't grasp that the average block time is an AVERAGE! It may take a while to reach that time as the retargetting algo kicks in.

Is this some kind of lesson. if it is, i think we know all this allready, its basic. tell us something new... tell us a conspiracy tale and put us all to sleep. i think we all need it after being up so late waiting for you to bother to launch(shove out) your coin.

Mine Hard Mine Fast Mine The Future........
4roxx101

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:31:27 PM

Some of you don't understand block retargetting.

For example, Vertcoin has a similar block time to Conspiracy Coin and, likewise, a lot of blocks were mined very, very quickly.

We need a team of pro whiners to swarm those threads with INSTAMINE SCAM posts! We need to deliver truth to those poor souls who still mine Litecoin and Vertcfoin.

Is this some kind of lesson. if it is, i think we know all this allready, its basic. tell us something new... tell us a conspiracy tale and put us all to sleep. i think we all need it after being up so late waiting for you to bother to launch(shove out) your coin.

ConspiracyCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:32:06 PM

You simply don't know what your'e talking about! Technically, you don't have no clue.

Darkcoin, Vertcoin, Dogecoin have all been called scam/shit coins and are all doing well.

What matters is tomorrow, the next day, next week, next month! As we continue to promote Conspiracy Coin to the masses.

The problem here i believe is Too Little Too Late. you have allowed your ann page to get full of fub because you thought your vagueness mean it added to a twisted idea of what you think conspiracy means. people want to mine a coin that can hold up to all forms of attack. This has not worked for you. there are over 40 pages here of miners asking simple questions and over 40 pages of a kind of dev doing well,, in my view very little. I wish you the very best of luck wiping up your mess. and i thank you for such a smooth and entertaining launch. i can see why you dont work for NASA.
4roxx101

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:33:57 PM

There is nothing more to say on the low difficulty at the beginning. It's common. It's doesn't mean it's a scam coin or a shit coin.

Litecoin, Darkcoin, Vertcoin, etc, are all doing well! All had low difficulty in the beginning! We can give dozens of examples.

AGAIN BASIC. difficulty does not start high and just go down. now do you want a lift home just incase you cant start your car?Huh? i know starting your coin was a struggle

ps, no need to swear i'm sure you can think of much better terms to describe your coin

ConspiracyCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:34:46 PM

You really have no valid argument against the points we have made! Technically, you don't understand the retargetting algo!

th3joker

Activity: 319

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:35:42 PM

Difficulty adjusts more slowly than you would expect.

If you've ever pre-mined your own coin you would know this, it finds one or more blocks per second with a single CPU, re-targeting doesn't kick in for quite some time, once average hashing power is attributed.

SAME FOR ALL COINS.

Haters gonna hate
ConspiracyCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:36:16 PM

The difficulty did not start high and go down? What are you on about?

The difficulty slowly increased as is normal - like with Darkcoin, Vertcoin, Litecoin, etc, etc.

AGAIN BASIC. difficulty does not start high and just go down. now do you want a lift home just incase you cant start your car?Huh? i know starting your coin was a struggle

ps, no need to swear i'm sure you can think of much better terms to describe your coin
4roxx101

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:37:17 PM

The difficulty slowly increased as is normal - like with Darkcoin, Vertcoin, Litecoin, etc, etc.

READ BEFORE YOU REPLY, FOOL

ConspiracyCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:39:41 PM

This is what you said: "difficulty does not start high and just go down"

Now, who is the real fool?

4roxx101

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:42:46 PM

i'M GUESSING ENGLISH IS NOT YOUR STRONG POINT. BUT THANKS FOR REPLYING. THAT IS A START SHAME YOU COULDNT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS FROM LAST NIGHT. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND FIX YOUR COIN ISSUES

ConspiracyCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:45:49 PM

In fact, we pointed out that the retargetting was working fine yesterday! We pointed it out a number of times.

Crypto has moved on since Bitcoin was first released. Imagine if a ton of hashing power had been thrown at Bitcoin from the moment it was launched - we would have seen blocks every second!

i'M GUESSING ENGLISH IS NOT YOUR STRONG POINT. BUT THANKS FOR REPLYING. THAT IS A START SHAME YOU COULDNT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS FROM LAST NIGHT. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND FIX YOUR COIN ISSUES
th3joker

Activity: 319

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:46:17 PM

I'm guessing you're mentally retarded, he quoted what you said? then you suggest english isn't his strong point?
cryptomines

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:59:07 PM

Since none of us apparently understand how the difficulty re-targeting works, could you please enlighten us as to how often we should see the difficulty adjust? Every block? Every X blocks?
ConspiracyCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:01:52 PM

Conspiracy Coin has a lot of hashing power behind it. There are many in background mining this coin, irrespective of all the scamcoin/shitcoin nonsense.

Opening the forum shortly!

ConspiracyCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:09:19 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 02:24:59 PM by ConspiracyCoin

Even dogecoin has its haters!  Cheesy

LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:13:21 PM

Even dogecoin has it haters!  Cheesy

Interesting WoW! Such hate WoW! Much angry people WoW!

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
cryptomines

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:20:38 PM

You didn't answer my question, how often should difficulty adjust?
ConspiracyCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:35:11 PM

It's based on DGW by eduffield. Let me write it up in detail.

You didn't answer my question, how often should difficulty adjust?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: