Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Finished
-
-

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Conspiracy Coin  (Read 265419 times)
th3joker

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:42:04 PM

stuck at block 30000
suprnova and suchpool
whats happening?
seems fine?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoSiD

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:05:19 PM

stuck at block 30000
suprnova and suchpool
whats happening?
seems fine?

now yes, it looked stuck at block 30k but its all good finaly, my bad
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:37:37 PM

Conspiracy Coin (CYC)   0.000077 BTC   +1179.07% past week

to the moon )

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
tajnost

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:14:01 PM

wow everything is one moment okay and looking good promise next minute wtf?.. conspiracy maaaaiinn  Shocked
coincrazejred

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:47:27 PM

Hey guys! Fun week of trading with some extra volume on Poloniex!!!

In addition to ConspiracyCoin doing awesome work with the blog and the cards we (the community and investors) can do some stuff to help bring attention and visibility to the coin, and therefore the conspiracies that abound around us.

Here is a couple hints to hopefully get some continued attention and increase our market cap and volume/visibility...

1) If on twitter, promote the coin to your friends
 * Follow @ConspiracyCoin and RT their tweets. Also, look for opportunites to cross post about conspriacies and tag @ConspiracyCoin, he may know of IlluminatiCard that applies to the discussion (I had an example this month about flouride in water).
 * Follow other CYC community twitter accounts and RT their CYC related stuff!!! I'm coin_craze Smiley 
 * Send occasional tweets about #CYC and it's current hashrate
 * Send out tweets about CYC current coin supply and market cap, that shows investors what a huge opportunity CYC currently is to invest in.
 ** IE "#CYC is now over 1 million total supply (max of 33) x11 and market cap of only about 23,000. TONS of room for the moon!" https://twitter.com/coin_craze/status/482879267810729984

2) Contact Bittrex exchange and others that you like to use and continue to ask them to support and add CYC. If you can think of clever ways to request it they usually like that. Bittrex especially. Also, make sure to ask during periods of decent volume for us because it makes them want to add the coin to capture their commisions on an already rolling train.

3) keep mining, and keep buying!!! activity attracts people to the coin. I continue to mine and actively trade during these times. Trading small amounts on these swings keeps the visibility up as the volume is a big thing people are looking for in an investment. I keep most of my coins safe in my wallet but do trade a portion actively. This may work well for you too!
EjArIKej

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:05:21 PM

Really interesting coin and thread. Good job DEV Smiley
waxo

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:33:38 PM

dev is so active  Shocked Shocked Shocked  since begining , and price is continusly on the rise as well , i don't undestand why , can anyone explain it ?

romeshomey

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:44:13 PM

dev is so active  Shocked Shocked Shocked  since begining , and price is continusly on the rise as well , i don't undestand why , can anyone explain it ?

It's a conspiracy...
linked67

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:03:58 AM

P2PoolCoin.com
P2pool node for ConspiracyCoin

EU server: http://p2poolcoin.com:1828
Canada Server: http://ca.p2poolcoin.com:1828

Dedicated server
Xeon cpu
32Go ram
SSD
1Gbps

Fee: 1% ONLY !!!!

Spread some hash, 90% of the power is on minep.it...

P2Pool EU:http://p2poolcoin.com 1 % fees - Server dedicated Xeon, 32 Go Ram, Ssd, 1 Gbps - DarkCoin - HiroCoin - ExeCoin - GpuCoin - MyriadCoin Qubit - Muniti - RotoCoin - VertCoin - etc
Free Middlecoin Stats for Iphone on Apple Store:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/middlecoin/id795238640?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8
waxo

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:40:25 AM

Illuminati buying some conspiracy coins...

ahahah yes i think it's possible lol

dev, any new feaures to be added ?

waxo

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:16:00 AM

We are adding one-click pool mining. This is intended to get the masses involved in the coin. We was waiting for the right time to release the Whitepaper, and this week looks like a good time.

intersting feature !!!!

also peoples on Polo wondering why CSY is rising, i have talled to the troll your answer Smiley

Illuminati buying some conspiracy coins...

ahahah yes i think it's possible lol

dev, any new feaures to be added ?

MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:25:09 AM

5000 civilians killed by Police since 9/11 - http://conspiracycoin.org/us-police-killed-over-5000-civilians-since-911/

For many years, Obama has effectively militarized the police...

That is such a misleading statement.  The fact of the matter is that the military needs a market for obsolete or unused equipment since they are developing new tech (from riot gear to tanks et cetera) on a very consistent basis (look at the amount of money in that industry).  Coupled with the fact that police budgets are always pressured to use their allocated funding (use it or lose) and you have an increasingly militaritized police state.

It is true, Police have killed more American Citizens than Terrorists.  Police Brutality, Corruption and Mismanagement is being uncovered on a daily basis and the legal system is being exposed as another system of oppression (especially with the targeting of minorities for non violent crime which effectively destroys civil opportunity in historically oppressed ethnic groups).  However, to target Obama as the sole reason for that is essentially ignoring how government bureaucracy operates, ignores the fact that the Obama Administration is not targeting legalization efforts in Colorado/Washington while declaring that they would free 1000's of inmates who were convicted under drug laws without violent histories and plays into one of the more prescient conspiracies of our time - which is political polarization.

I like the idea you have going on here.  But it seems like you are repeating uneducated and sometimes ignorant talking points in order to take advantage of a niche market.  Nothing really wrong with that save for the fact that you might be misrepresenting information in favor of spreading information.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MemoryShock

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:34:19 AM

'Black & Blue': Film to Exposes Rise of Militarized Police in US | Interview with Dylan Avery: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71YvIOqNYws

That does nothing to address my comment.  I wasn't arguing that the police aren't getting stupider and acquiring more weapons.  I'm saying that the trend spans over generations and is more localized than federalized.  Hence, attributing it to one administration is devoid of historical context and misrepresentative of any notion attempting to begin actual and proper dialogue on the topic. 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MemoryShock

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:51:37 AM

The buck must stop at the top! Obama is the commander-in-chief. In six years, it's got much, much worse!

Ask Dylan Avery about what Obama has done to the Police force: https://www.facebook.com/blackandbluefilm

Do you know how long it takes for bureaucracy to change?  Police Unions comprise a large portion of lobby power in Congress and as such comprise a large portion of how laws get made and enforced in the US.  Do you think Louisiana, the largest per capita imprisonment system in the world cares what the Presidency can do in a system that allocates as much power to the states as it does Federal jurisdiction within constitutional law (as one example)?

Me thinks that you don't do your homework and just repost conspiratorial news from GLP...

Edit to add - I think the coin and intent are fine, for what it is worth...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MemoryShock

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:16:48 AM

I quoted Dylan as one source! He's just completed a documentary on the subject, why not contact him?

As for Obama, he has executive powers and has used them... some think he has abused them - note the recent law-suit.

I don't think that you understand what executive powers under the office of the President of the United States means...

Within the executive branch itself, the President (if in office) has broad powers to manage national affairs and the workings of the federal government. The President can issue rules, regulations, and instructions called executive orders,which have the binding force of law upon federal agencies but do not require congressional approval.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_of_the_President_of_the_United_States#Executive_powers

Note the emphasis which is mine.  Executive Powers are only valid for Federal Agencies.  Now...how many Police Departments are classified as a Federal Agency?  Take your time with that...

The recent lawsuit by Boehner against the President regarding Executive Powers is a joke.  For one, President Obama has issued less executive orders than every other President in the last forty years.

So what if the President does executive orders! Did not prior presidents do the same thing? Yes and no! George Washington did 8, John Adams 1, Thomas Jefferson 4, James Madison 1, James Monroe 1, John Quincy Adams 3, and Andrew Jackson 12. The first seven presidents totaled 30 executive orders over forty-seven years. The most recent seven presidents Barack Obama 168, George W. Bush 291, William J. Clinton 364, George Bush 166, Ronald Reagan 381, Jimmy Carter 320, and Gerald R. Ford 169 totaled 1,859, over forty years—sixty-two times as many. Obviously something has radically changed.

Sic

That all executive orders are similar is the biggest fallacy and the one most perpetuated by the establishment media.
http://www.libertyunderfire.org/2014/02/prior-presidents-did-executive-orders-so-why-not-obama/

If you want to use the lawsuit has further 'proof' than why not consider the source?  Boehner is head of a Congress that is the least productive in history and is cited as the most obstructionist Congress in History.  The fact that they are crying foul on fallacious grounds and the Fox News reports it like it is the Holy Bible is a precise indicator of a major conspiracy...a manipulation of the media to manipulate the facts in order to gain popular/majority vote which insures support of legislation that favors rich white people instead of the society at large by people who think basic ideology is a reason to vote for people who control the economy.

Do you really want to debate this like I haven't seen your sources or considered the topic before?  

I never thought I would have this type of discussion in the alt coin world...Oye Vie...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MemoryShock

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:20:19 AM

Just like to add that we believe Obama has militarized the police DELIBERATELY for what's coming. You may (probably) disagree with us, but we think it will kick-off this year and Obama may try to use the militarized police against civilians.

Again..reference my previous post regarding Presidential powers over state and local police - there are none.

Further...consider how much money police unions make and how institutionalized these unions and departments are.  The Thin Blue Line is there to obfuscate the law for their own personal benefit.  There are many police departments who are against the President because they think he is over running the 2nd Amendment - another myth but not in their eyes.

So why would they cooperate with a President they think is the devil?

It won't kick off this year...not even close. 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Chinacoindev

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:46:36 AM

What is the wallet repair command
MemoryShock

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:06:50 AM

Remember, we are talking about the militarization of police. If Obama wanted to, he could have prevented it.... even with the use of his executive powers. You obviously don't think so.

As for the law-suit, let's see how it plays out.

Will it kick-off this year? We think it will, you don't, but time will tell.

All I was saying is that you need to have some attention to how the system (which is imperfect and manipulated) works.  He can't stop police militarization with executive orders.  It's not about 'thinking so'.  He doesn't have that jurisdiction.  If you wanted to harp on something valid, talk about the issues with the NDAA.  That's a highly controversial topic that is within his jurisdiction but still fraught with bureaucratic manipulation by institutionalized personnel that are not subject to the elective process. Even Rand Paul failed when he filibustered; many people do not understand what that legislation meant.

The lawsuit..yeah.  We'll see how it works out.  If Boehner didn't have the support of Fox News, we wouldn't even be talking about it. 

As for every thing else...you seem interested in conspiracy but I contend that you like the idea and the topical niche more than you know what it means.  Lots of real ones...

Again, I like the coin but if you didn't start it to encourage discussion than...what was the point again?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
__kot__

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:19:00 AM

Interesting coin Smiley
I am wondering whay I am here so late Smiley
Zywiec

Activity: 414

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:17:03 AM

CYC has requested @Bittrex and MintPal exchange. 5GH network hashrate.

Good news before CYC.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: