Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaq Fu - Battle ninjas with a Quark Power Gauntlet  (Read 1865 times)
Netnox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:46:38 AM

This item is exclusively available to those making in game purchases with quark.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 12:05:44 PM

https://m.facebook.com/ShaqFuALegendReborn/photos/a.627166060672312.1073741828.626591630729755/652451978143720/?type=1&theater

I believe this is a first for Crypto currency .

Quark gets across the line and is first to enter major consol gaming world .

If you support ANY crypto you should support this.

Buy the game and make Quark purchases because a success here will rightly open the door to the crypto and gaming relationships in the future .

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:22:43 PM

Epic artwork, i will use this to whoop some ass.
mcphervi

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:35:22 PM

Agree with digitalindustry - the Shaq-Fu developers are helping to bring cryptocurrency into the mainstream and are the first major game company to agree to accept cryptocurrencies for in-game purchases. If you are a member of the crypto community, I ask you to please show your support for these guys in their final few days of their funding campaign!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/shaq-fu-a-legend-reborn#home
Netnox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:06:28 PM

Agree with digitalindustry - the Shaq-Fu developers are helping to bring cryptocurrency into the mainstream and are the first major game company to agree to accept cryptocurrencies for in-game purchases. If you are a member of the crypto community, I ask you to please show your support for these guys in their final few days of their funding campaign!

This will get some new people to Crypto. It goes very well with gaming and we all should focus more on promotion. Doge with Nascar, Quark through gaming and it shouldn't stop here. 
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:48:16 PM

this game actually looks VERY good. Everyone involved with crypto should be getting a copy of this game.

Be a real shame if this does not make it to console also.

Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:34:59 PM

This is awesome.  Looking forward to buying this game.
Netnox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:50:06 PM

this game actually looks VERY good. Everyone involved with crypto should be getting a copy of this game.

Be a real shame if this does not make it to console also.

They just hit $400k i think they are going to hit their goal
Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:33:23 PM

This is awesome.  Looking forward to buying this game.

Can you believe how far bitcoin has come? from worthless to having btc-alternatives can be spent on video games. its crazy

Producer
reRaise

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:48:36 PM

This is awesome.  Looking forward to buying this game.

Can you believe how far bitcoin has come? from worthless to having btc-alternatives can be spent on video games. its crazy

Crypto evolves so fast, unreal. This is really the future
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:34:54 PM

shame we can't reach all the 100's of qrk investors that are from outside crypto and let them know about this. Everyone should by a copy of this game to support not only qrk but crypto currencies in general. This really would be a huge milestone for crypto and exactly the kind of thing it was made for.

Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:27:22 AM

Even though a shaq fu game will probably suck as bad as shaq rapping, I think crypto go's together ten times better with the gaming crowd than the bud drinking redneck nascar fan. If you can't even figure out how to turn right how the hell are you going to power up a crypto rig? If you can't understand  that just because your 2nd cousin is cute you shouldn't bang her you probably can't understand the block chain. If you can't understand that just because the neighbours goat is available………..
reRaise

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:01:40 PM

^^ Crypto goes a lot better with gaming indeed, there is a lot of micro payments going on which Crypto is made for and both are somehow related to each other, it was posted on /r/gaming and the majority liked it http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/24jnci/shaq_fu_a_legend_reborn_picture_of_the_first/
Zzzack

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:27:34 PM

Even though a shaq fu game will probably suck as bad as shaq rapping, I think crypto go's together ten times better with the gaming crowd than the bud drinking redneck nascar fan. If you can't even figure out how to turn right how the hell are you going to power up a crypto rig? If you can't understand  that just because your 2nd cousin is cute you shouldn't bang her you probably can't understand the block chain. If you can't understand that just because the neighbours goat is available………..

Although I don't hold an investment in Doge, I like what they are trying to do. Its really something that is more beneficial for the entire crypto scene than it is for Doge. They hurt the price of their coin pretty bad selling 45k of Doge in a flash sale when they need money to support these things, BUT I'm hoping these news headlines attract a crowd to the scene.

This is a different strategy, because Quark does not have to sell anything to benefit from the promotion in this news event. Quark must actually be bought to successfully promote this news (compared to Doge's sell-your-doge for 15 seconds of fame for a quick pump n dump)

More and more I like how Quark seems to be trying to gain value with slow growth.

Just posting because I saw you guys have funded the campaign to 90% already! And I have yet to make my purchase yet.

Producer
cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:08:51 PM

I really like that design.
Netnox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:07:50 PM

It reminds me of Jax bionic arm from Mortal Kombat, ironically their dev also worked with MK, but this gauntlet looks much better. Someone should make a video of it from purchasing with quark to the actual gameplay.
Zzzack

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:17:14 AM

It reminds me of Jax bionic arm from Mortal Kombat, ironically their dev also worked with MK, but this gauntlet looks much better. Someone should make a video of it from purchasing with quark to the actual gameplay.

Any more details on how its integrated?

Like how do you enter in details for your quark wallet? or does the game give you a wallet that you can send coins to?

Producer
Fredbase

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:22:45 AM

Lol have you got some stuff like pizzas? Smiley
mcphervi

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:28:59 PM

Any more details on how its integrated?

Like how do you enter in details for your quark wallet? or does the game give you a wallet that you can send coins to?

Not yet - I just got the email on this a couple days ago and the game is due in 2015, so still a lot of time to sort out details.
mcphervi

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:31:54 PM

Okay guys - final push for Shaq-Fu!

Please help them reach their goal - less that $50,000 to go and less than 48 hours left before a guaranteed multi-console release! Please help and donate:

Vic
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: