Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CYRious Technologies - CYR Jackhammer $599 / 1.4TH/s  (Read 9793 times)
tzortz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:40:12 PM

Where are you located?

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnny Bitcoin Walker (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:04:44 AM

Where are you located?

Finally a valid question. Are you asking me personally where am i at, or where is the company HQ?
miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:02:24 AM

Where are you located?

Finally a valid question. Are you asking me personally where am i at, or where is the company HQ?

I believe I asked a very valid question regarding SSL... (which you sort of acknowledged passing it off as a non-issue in your opinion)

I don't care if no CC info is being passed on.. regardless.. my PII (personally identifiable information / IE: address, etc) shouldn't be passed without some sort of security...  huge red flag.

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:20:21 AM

Where are you located?

I believe I asked a very valid question regarding SSL... (which you sort of acknowledged passing it off as a non-issue in your opinion)

I don't care if no CC info is being passed on.. regardless.. my PII (personally identifiable information / IE: address, etc) shouldn't be passed without some sort of security...  huge red flag.

My aplogies, i forgot about your question, i didnt mean to imply it wasnt valid, only that PII such as name, address, phone number is VERY PUBLIC information to anyone with a brain. I would be willing to take a shot at your name being Myles Wagner, and that you work the Miter saw at TrueWood. that you live in Lineville Alabama. I could be wrong, but its not likley. I'm not trying to put you off or anything, only stating my thoughts on what PII is really sensitive and what is not.

But yes, you had a valid question and i appreciate that.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:21:47 AM

All other regular orders can be placed through the website.

Bingo. There's how they profit from this scam. They're hoping that some people will see the "escrow available" and go ahead and order and pay directly.

Buy & Hold

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:28:46 AM

All other regular orders can be placed through the website.

Bingo. There's how they profit from this scam. They're hoping that some people will see the "escrow available" and go ahead and order and pay directly.

Would you feel safer if it was ESCROW ONLY ? 90% of the orders from tonight went through escrow. i didnt think it needed to be spelled out in crayon. Legit or otherwise, YOUR AN IDIOT IF YOU DONT USE ESCROW IF ITS OFFERED. Look at BFL, if people would have / could have used escrow, they would have not lost nearly as much as they did.

+1 for being such a genius Syke, I'm so glad to see there are so many super intelligent people on this forum. You guys should be proud of yourselves...... Keep it to the troll thread....

Now, back to business.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:45:12 AM

Where are you located?

My aplogies, i forgot about your question, i didnt mean to imply it wasnt valid, only that PII such as name, address, phone number is VERY PUBLIC information to anyone with a brain. I would be willing to take a shot at your name being Myles Wagner, and that you work the Miter saw at TrueWood. that you live in Lineville Alabama. I could be wrong, but its not likley. I'm not trying to put you off or anything, only stating my thoughts on what PII is really sensitive and what is not.

But yes, you had a valid question and i appreciate that.

So much for protecting identies....way to give out possible personal info.... Shocked The info may be publically obtainable,but that should have been done in a PM to him  Roll Eyes

I'll be watching & reading to see how your ASIC's develop.Good luck!!

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:08:22 AM

Would you feel safer if it was ESCROW ONLY ?

Yes.

90% of the orders from tonight went through escrow.

So your scam was profitable today.

+1 for being such a genius Syke, I'm so glad to see there are so many super intelligent people on this forum. You guys should be proud of yourselves...... Keep it to the troll thread....

Oh, we're just getting started.

Ah, so you're an Australian company?

Registrant Street: 19 California St
Registrant City: San Francisco

No, wait, you're based in downtown SF. Strange, I don't remember a building at 19 California St. Why don't you post a photo of your building?

Registrant Phone: +1.8669420494

That's a Yahoo Customer Service phone line. Now Yahoo is building bitcoin miners?

PING cyrminers.com (208.131.151.181) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from slmp-550-119.slc.westdc.net (208.131.151.181): icmp_req=1 ttl=51 time=22.7 ms

And your server is hosted in Utah.

So where is your company? You do have a real company don't you?

Buy & Hold
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:14:40 AM

OP, i wish you a horrible death. What a fcking disgrace of humanity.

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:21:33 AM

Since no one is asking the obvious question, I'll do it.

How do you explain the extremely low price? Are you saying other legitimate manufacturers have insanely high margins? Or do you have a new approach that cuts around 70% of your costs compared to the others?

Thank you Tovandnok,

I will try my best to explain it as well as possible, Firstly, the highest expense of manufacturing your own ASIC hardware are the NRE's (non recurring engineering expenses). When a company runs a small production run < 5,000 units they have to spread those expenses across their production run a good example was the hashfast babyjet, less than 1,000 made & very expensive hardware. So by designing a long haul large production run machine (15,000 in just the first batch ) the NRE cost absorbed per unit is less than $5 were most companies exceed $1,000 per unit on their NRE absorption.

Second, most companies make claims ( like delivery dates ) that they know 100% for sure when they make them they cannot meet. They do this to increase sales but it also comes with a cost of legal fees, knowing these fees are coming, many manufacturers build them into the cost of each machine increasing the CPU ( cost per unit )

Next, several companies rely solely on pre-orders to fund 100% of development, and have to squeeze profit out of hype and production. Having to rely on pre-orders for development they cannot accept escrow in most cases. Which means they have to spend fortunes in advertising, PR, and all that jazz. Also built into the cost of each machine.

Lastly, YES, most companies have HUGE margins built into their hardware, not only in cash profit, but in mining with hardware you paid for, some of them (BFL) for over a month.

CYR employees its own Engineers some of which are interns which lowers NRE cost, also with the large production numbers 15,000 units per batch across dozens of batches the cost gets broken down to next to nothing per unit. CYR funded its own development and is only doing pre-orders to slightly offset the first production batch as initial asic samples ran 1.8 Million over budget due to a core issue. Meaning we can accept escrow on about 70% of our pre-orders, removing the need for the over developed website, hundreds of thousands of dollars on advertising, and all the fancy show and glow that the other companies need to do as without doing escrow they need to convince you they are legit before you buy. And lastly CYR is very very very ahead of schedule for their late July 2014 shipping date, so they do not need to figure legal costs into the cost per unit.

I hope that answers your question, and thank you for asking.

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:30:37 AM

Would you feel safer if it was ESCROW ONLY ?

Yes.

90% of the orders from tonight went through escrow.

So your scam was profitable today.

Oh, we're just getting started.

Ah, so you're an Australian company?

Registrant Street: 19 California St
Registrant City: San Francisco

No, wait, you're based in downtown SF. Strange, I don't remember a building at 19 California St. Why don't you post a photo of your building?

Registrant Phone: +1.8669420494

That's a Yahoo Customer Service phone line. Now Yahoo is building bitcoin miners?

PING cyrminers.com (208.131.151.181) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from slmp-550-119.slc.westdc.net (208.131.151.181): icmp_req=1 ttl=51 time=22.7 ms

And your server is hosted in Utah.

So where is your company? You do have a real company don't you?

Ok, i can sum this up quite quickly,

1: we will not force people into escrow fees if they do not want to use escrow
2: You and the other 3 idiots are the only ones still screaming scam. But yep they were profitable today.
3: by all means, keep going then. I find you amusing.
4: Boy your smart. Melbourn IT is a domain Registrar. one of the largest on the planet. based in Australia. Do you know how to interpret WHO.is info? Oh wait your a genius.
5: I got a better one, why dont you go take a photo and show there is not a building at 19 California street in silicone valley your the one making aqusations
6: Yahoo is a re-seller of domains for Melbourn IT. surprise their phone number is listed.

7, 8, 9, & 10

I was trying to remain respectful but you make it hard, so let me just end with, you are an ABSOLUTE idiot, and you have ZERO idea what you are babbling about. You have NOTHING what so ever besides accusations which are as useful as nipples on a bull. If your aim was to show how much you lack in intelligence, you have succeeded i dont care how many posts you have so take it to the troll thread where you belong.

Now, back to the legitimate questions and business.
seriouscoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:35:11 AM

Oh you want legitimate question? let me play with you little piece of shit.

Who are your teams? list them with their real name and title. Also give me a real physical location of your "company" so i can come to kick your fcking little ass.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:39:01 AM

phonie x's mate aussie nobody.. 'payonix pete' ala payonix fame among others

theyre 'really' close mates so expect attitude.

he hasnt 'turned coat' like phonie is trying to do as of late.

both vermin, love the scam life

seriouscoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:39:30 AM

Host Connection: USB 3.0 required

What a piece of work there.....

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:41:25 AM

Who are your teams? list them with their real name and title. Also give me a real physical location of your "company" so i can come to kick your fcking little ass.

Seriouscoin, get lost, look at your post history (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=54366;sa=showPosts) hundreds and hundreds of posts nothing more than you being a troll and frankly an asshat.

Cointerra, you think we're all idiots?

Fck off pls, you scammed ppl enough. There are tons of ppl who are waiting for their refund and you came on here pretending you're open for communication. How about refund their god damn money you piece of shit.

OP. welcome to my ignore dumb fck.

You are totally right, today the mining is handled only by a few mining networks, that should not suppose a problem as long those networks are not able to falsify BTC (at least I think so, but... Is it possible for a mining pool to validate fake transactions?). On the other hand there is another problem related with that: The Rogue pools.

Pools that only think in money, what will happen in 2050 by the time when the maximum BTC will be reached? If there is no profit for validating a transaction. Why would a miner spend his computing power (with all its related costs) for nothing?

Stop posting and start reading noob, so much BS in one post.

I have to say, i think you are the biggest POS on this forum i have ever seen and the writing is on the wall. so beyond just pointing out the obvious above. i am done with you now.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 02:41:33 AM

I'd like to order 10 of these.

Please post the BTC address to send to.  Tongue

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
seriouscoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:44:09 AM

Seriouscoin, get lost, look at your post history (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=54366;sa=showPosts) hundreds and hundreds of posts nothing more than you being a troll and frankly an asshat.

Cointerra, you think we're all idiots?

Fck off pls, you scammed ppl enough. There are tons of ppl who are waiting for their refund and you came on here pretending you're open for communication. How about refund their god damn money you piece of shit.

Way to doge "legitimate questions"

Let me guess............ because you cant answer them.

I hate scammers and thieves, the worst sin of all. Like i said, i wish you and your whole family have horrible death.

In fact i think this is your second account. After being fcked in the ass, you decided why not join them?

Your poor attempt is a joke, punk ass.

daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:46:10 AM

Who are you accepting as escrow?
seriouscoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:48:55 AM

Who are you accepting as escrow?

Do you realize accepting escrow has 2 advantages?

1) some idiots will purchase without using escrow : Profit

2) your money is tight up to buy other miners. Effectively delaying difficulty increase. I bet this POS is a miner himself, possibly got fcked multiple times by BFL and HashFast.

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:49:23 AM

I'd like to order 10 of these.

Please post the BTC address to send to.  Tongue

Hi Chuck,

i dont handle sales and do not have payment addresses for CYR. If you are looking for escrow, click on the link in the original post. The Bitcoin Society is handling escrow for CYR. If you want to go direct order then you can do it through the website.

On a personal note i always recommend escrow when available.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: