Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CYRious Technologies - CYR Jackhammer $599 / 1.4TH/s  (Read 9793 times)
cr4sh0verride

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:13:11 AM

Still waiting on all the links from the other places this has been advertised..

In fact it doesn't really matter
This thread has been relegated to a much less frequently visit sub forum

You can move along now it's over

Well done to all the rational and responsible people for making that happen 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johnny Bitcoin Walker (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:54:37 AM

Still waiting on all the links from the other places this has been advertised..

In fact it doesn't really matter
This thread has been relegated to a much less frequently visit sub forum

You can move along now it's over

Well done to all the rational and responsible people for making that happen 

It dosnt matter where the thread is, really dosnt, but as long as you think you got it all figured out. beyond that, starting a new thread will take 30 seconds when its needed. Just waiting until they get the videos and whatnot. So this is me not giving a shit.
cr4sh0verride

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:07:02 AM

Still waiting on those links....

Also on a forum where it specifically highlights words that you spell incorrectly
You misspelled doesn't twice.. in the space of 6 words.. so it's more than likely it not a simple error that's how you think the word is spelled.

If I were part of a company that had invested millions of dollars into a product I wouldn't hire someone that couldn't spell let alone brag about his great marketing strategy of "letting the trolls advertise for him" and brag about how he doesn't care either way because he is getting a "bonus" for his work

It's just all fun and games now but surely you can't be "cyrious"..
Ahh what a delicious pun!
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:11:56 AM

Anyone know the connectivity?  It's not a standalone miner?  It needs to be connected to a host computer via usb 3.0 port.

No, not a stand alone miner, drivers will be made available and support CG and ...

Right, so I take you ignoring my exact question about this to mean that's bullshit ...

Kano, i dont see a question there. I answered the question about not being stand alone, which was not even your question it was meech's. So if you have a question, ask it instead of complaining that its not answered when you never asked.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=593573.msg6522216#msg6522216

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:50:14 PM

anyone received their jackass yet?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:06:09 PM

Anyone know the connectivity?  It's not a standalone miner?  It needs to be connected to a host computer via usb 3.0 port.

No, not a stand alone miner, drivers will be made available and support CG and ...

Right, so I take you ignoring my exact question about this to mean that's bullshit ...

Kano, i dont see a question there. I answered the question about not being stand alone, which was not even your question it was meech's. So if you have a question, ask it instead of complaining that its not answered when you never asked.

Yeah kano, thats not going to happen. Arrangements are already being made with Dogie to get a unit for review so he can make a setup thread for them. He has much more credibility and has worked with several other companies.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:44:04 PM

Yeah kano, thats not going to happen. Arrangements are already being made with Dogie to get a unit for review so he can make a setup thread for them. He has much more credibility and has worked with several other companies.

Wait, are you trying to say Dogie(no offense) has more credibility than the CGminer developer, Kano?

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:51:17 PM

Ill try to not laugh to hard at what is clearly a scam.

The fact that you came up with 600$ for 1.4 terahashes sounds very cheap.Then you post that the unit will be use 450 watts or about 3.1 Gh per watt. When you can show clear power usage and clear videos of the unit hashing away then I would consider buying one.

If you are willing to be reasonable I will offer to review a unit. I will take a unboxing video and video plugging in and start up. I will pay full/regular price and simply request a real escrow site/user. This mean a real escrow service and not one that started up in the last 4 months and updated there public info about a month and a half ago,
Domain ID: D170733291-LROR
Creation Date: 2014-01-20T21:06:28Z
Updated Date: 2014-03-22T03:47:06Z

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:56:45 PM

Wait, are you trying to say Dogie(no offense) has more credibility than the CGminer developer, Kano?

No, what i am saying is that Dogie has more documented history of working with companies successfully and helping handle some of the load with simple technical support issues through his setup guides and that he has 1,000% more experience in this particular field so his credibility in this instance goes much further than Kanos. This is a hardware launch, not a software integration. If we were launching a new software which in some how improved miner functionality then Kano would be the guy. But that is not the case here.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:53:52 PM

Anyone know the connectivity?  It's not a standalone miner?  It needs to be connected to a host computer via usb 3.0 port.

Heh funny about that bolded red part above Smiley

Seriously, I do no expect anyone to get any hardware from you like the bullshit specs stated.
Size, power, GH/s, cooling ... it's all a load of crap.
A pre-payment for a device 'supposedly' 2 months away with specs that are in fairy land with the unicorns Cheesy

I'll say it again Smiley
Prove me wrong Smiley

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
cr4sh0verride

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:01:34 PM

Still waiting on that list.....4th time I've requested it now

Must be getting quite long with all the advertising you've been doing elsewhere?

How many pre-orders now? 200?

You should post some more testimonials of people as well

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:36:49 AM

Still waiting on that list.....4th time I've requested it now

Must be getting quite long with all the advertising you've been doing elsewhere?

How many pre-orders now? 200?

You should post some more testimonials of people as well

Have better things to do than to compile a list of links to places where we have topics as that does not sell machines. Maybe next weekend when things are not busy and i just need some entertainment from trolls just to get a rise out of you.
cr4sh0verride

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:54:58 AM

Just one link from Reddit...

Will take you 5 secs to open the page and post the link

Post the link or you were lying about it being on Reddit

Which is it?

Crash, thanks for the advise, but with the "copious" number of orders coming from here, 2 other forums and reddit since my announcing the product starting friday night the only thing i am digging is my way into hitting my bonus in the first week of web relations, so i will continue on, through the trolling and whatever else and as each week goes by i will just be able to add a few more "i told you weeks ago you were an idiot" statements to my daily writings. In the mean time, as long as there are idiotic trolls, the thread stays near the top so i do not have to stay up around the clock to ensure its positioning.

Web presence started friday night, and not every website gets indexed and visited by googlebot as frequently as bitcointalk, probably why it has not shown more in google yet.
cr4sh0verride

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:24:45 AM

You know what.. I don't care it's not there I've already looked

I was just giving you the opportunity to confess that it wasn't

I think there has been enough work to expose this as an illegitimate proposal so no further comment is required

It's really sad that for whatever reason in your life it's come down to a point where you've made a decision to take advantage of other people
There are plenty of things in the world you can witness that restore your faith in humanity but this certainly isn't one of them

It's funny though how we have evolved to a point where there is no evolutionary pressure to remove people that take advantage of the fairness in a social structure
The ability to be able to work together to achieve a goal is one of the factors that got us to where we are today.. yet just imagine if someone like you existed a few thousand years ago
You would be ostracised from the main group, have to fend for yourself with a much lower chance of survival and your genes would eventually die out

I suppose you can say that rational and reasonable people are the evolutionary pressure of this thread .. Nature works in brilliant ways Smiley
Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:06:41 AM

To help put things to rest about your company and product another company "Zeus" is allowing one of the forum members to visit their company and take pictures and video of their product.  I know you might not be quite ready for something like this but it could get good publicity allowing for a ordinary persons view.  Just a thought, but more pics on your site might help with sales.  Waiting for your site to be updated and more info on refund policy if any.

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:38:34 AM

To help put things to rest about your company and product another company "Zeus" is allowing one of the forum members to visit their company and take pictures and video of their product.  I know you might not be quite ready for something like this but it could get good publicity allowing for a ordinary persons view.  Just a thought, but more pics on your site might help with sales.  Waiting for your site to be updated and more info on refund policy if any.

Hey meech, good point, but i think when Dogie gets a miner and runs his setup / review thread it will take care of most of that, granted the trolls will still troll, they will just find something else to troll about since legitimacy wont be a possible target. Trolls just troll its what they do because they have no money to activly participate in 90% of aspects of BTC.  The official launch of the website is set for this Friday so most of what you are looking for should be up by the weekend i believe.
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:50:13 PM

Can we get a confirmation from Dogie that he actually did contact this scammer?
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 07:16:56 PM

Confirmed, lets see what happens.

maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:51:48 PM

Did he give an estimate as to when he'll send you the hardware? I'm still thinking that he'll just say the post office lost the package or delivered it somewhere else.
Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:54:03 PM

Did they mention any kind of time frame for this to happen - anxious to know how this plays out!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: