Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 142396 times)
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto, the pseudonymous maker of bitcoin, dissipated from the web seven years ago.Bitcoin's mysterious maker, Satoshi Nakamoto, would have been worth $19.4 billion, or the 44th most extravagant individual on the planet.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

I think not very important to know who is Satoshi Nakamoto. Let him stay behind in the shadow, Satoshi want bitcoin change financial system, making finance back to the people, he doesn't want to be famous, so let help satoshi nakamoto to make his dream come true.

It would be very confusing if Satoshi Nakamoto had another agenda for Bitcoin, I think he also had the desire to change the existing economic procedures, although I consider it only as a pseudonym, but we still have to understand what he means in the long run, I do not fully believe that Bitcoin will continue to run in decentralization.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:54:07 PM

So, possible scenarios:

1. Satoshi is a group of people. Subscenario 1: Founded by some powerful entity, to create an experiment or destroy banking system. Or make drug trafficking easier.
2. Satoshi is dead. He didn't really knew that bitcoin might have such success, he died before seeing it growing so much and that's all.
Subcenario 1: Satoshi was killed because of Bitcoin.
3. Satoshi is affraid of Bitcoin and how it turned up.
4. Satoshi is a person that has no life other than programming (21.000.000% nerd) and he creates things under different identities. Maybe was behind Napster too.
5. Satoshi is ET or AI or GOD or S8TN
I also think a lot about this topic and directly about Satoshi Nakamoto. Out of 5 possible options, I like it better 5. Let this scenario be more fantastic, but for some reason I believe in this one.I think it's the most powerful artificial intelligence,which can and has created a 1 person or group of people,but at the moment it develops itself.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto, the pseudonymous maker of bitcoin, dissipated from the web seven years ago.Bitcoin's mysterious maker, Satoshi Nakamoto, would have been worth $19.4 billion, or the 44th most extravagant individual on the planet.

Is this what Wikipedia says? I would have thought many times before saying who Satoshi is or who "they" are. Many different theories. I think that this is a group of people
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is someone the world is yet to figure out. He brought up an extraordinary idea and till date no one can pinpoint who he is, where he is form and where he is. The world would really love to get to know him but i guess he chose to leave a peaceful and quiet life.
That is because satoshi nakamoto was anonymous. He didnt introduced himself only his invention which brought a big impact in this world. He invented a coin which helped many people to become rich and changed many life using it which is the bitcoin. He was the one who invented bitcoin and it become popular to the world

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is someone the world is yet to figure out. He brought up an extraordinary idea and till date no one can pinpoint who he is, where he is form and where he is. The world would really love to get to know him but i guess he chose to leave a peaceful and quiet life.
That is because satoshi nakamoto was anonymous. He didnt introduced himself only his invention which brought a big impact in this world. He invented a coin which helped many people to become rich and changed many life using it which is the bitcoin. He was the one who invented bitcoin and it become popular to the world
Yes, thanks to Satoshi nakamoto, we all felt the great impact of the effects of Bitcoin prices which soared at the end of last year, I really salute him, because he did not introduce himself to the public after the current price of Bitcoin is so expensive. However, I am very grateful to Satoshi for creating Bitcoin.
nayan_suvo

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

No one indeed know who is Satoshi Nakamoto is, where he is, where he is from, nothing. The question has been there for long as to know who he?  Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of Crypto. I don't think he is still alive because if he is still breathing today, He is going to be dead by the banks founder.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a father of crypto we know. But I have no idea who is Satoshi Nakamoto perhaps he is no more in the world or may be hiding in disguise way in this crypto world. Satoshi is full of mysterious I think.
MrPeriklis

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

Hal Finey! He did the first Tweet about Bitcoin, on the 10th of January 2009. Also their writing styles seem rather similar...
DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

No one indeed know who is Satoshi Nakamoto is, where he is, where he is from, nothing. The question has been there for long as to know who he?  Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of Crypto. I don't think he is still alive because if he is still breathing today, He is going to be dead by the banks founder.

What's the point to make him dead? There's no point in it. His death won't affect crypto too much, as it already went too far.
Snowflower11

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?

This is a question that will not have the correct answer. I think if you are Satoshi Nakamoto, you will also do like him. If publicity, he will have a lot of trouble and even his life.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto may not be a person. It may be a mythical organization, always in an underground state of activity, and once it has completed their purpose, it immediately erases all evidence.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?
There are some news that satoshi isnt a single person but a group of people. People usually talks about them because they hide their identity. Just like on what you have said their creation is indeed helpful to us. Its amazing how it can help us to earn huge profit.
GameLe

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

Nobody knows him, but one thing is obvious - he is a legendary person!
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

I dont know for a fact who he is but i only know he is the founder of bitcoin and maybe he did not expect or imagine it would be this big and go global, even though i do nor know him but would love to say a very big thank you to him for this great innovation he made who ever he is dead or alive 
dealsmith

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

He is the founder of Bitcoin and the information about him is still a mystery. The things I know about him are that he is from Japan and it is possible he is the big bitcoin holder. most planet
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

I think he will become a legend in the world of fintech in the future, someone who has a brilliant idea in forming a very promising technology, namely Bitcoin.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

I think it's an alias for a group of people.I have no other explanation for this situation.One man simply could not pull off such a complex and serious deal.I understand all the fears, but when a person becomes popular and famous,it becomes harder to get to him.If he is who he is, he needs to come to this world.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:01:03 PM

It is surprising that this thread is still up and moving. Well, It is not that I am not interested in the great "Satoshi Nakamoto" but I think he is just securing himself from anything that will harm his/their family. I am really sure that he/they is/are quite wealthy right now and they are enjoying what they have. Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? That is a question that I am not sure if it will be answered in the near future or not. If that happens, I will just thank him for this great discovery and invention about Blockchain Technology, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
Harvey-Connan

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

He is a character that makes me curious, because he is the founder of bitcoin, so I think he must be a very impressive person.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: