Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (MLK) MLK Coin MLKCoin.com  (Read 6708 times)
hualehua

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:19:23 PM

how about 20 m?
afong9

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:31:50 PM

mlk.luckypool.cnworking now!
go mining it
altcoinherald

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 08:04:43 PM

MLK Coin is in the news! http://altcoinherald.com/mlk-coin-newest-altcoin-ninja-launch/  Grin
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:56:11 AM

Any ideas considering the future of this coin?
OrlandoTodd (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:40:10 PM

The future plan is to work on black-owned businesses and charities to accept MLK coin. Based on the acceptance of that, MLK Coin can start to take life.  I welcome any other suggestions and ideas. 
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:41:29 PM

the idea is let it die with all the other shit coins.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 12:03:51 AM

Just a heads-up: The estate of MLK has sued on intellectual-property grounds to protect against what the trustees consider to be infringement.

One of those lawsuits is against Martin Luther King's daughter.

(CN) - On the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech, his estate sued a nonprofit run by the iconic leader's daughter, claiming she plans to keep using her father's "irreplaceable" memorabilia despite no longer being licensed to do so.

In a lawsuit filed Aug. 28 in Fulton County Court, the Estate of Martin Luther King Jr. Inc. -- run by King's sons, Martin Luther King III and Dexter King -- claims it licensed the civil rights activist's intellectual property rights to The Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change in March 2009.

The King Center's CEO is Bernice King, the youngest child of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who was assassinated in 1968.

Dr. King's estate claims it supports the center's mission to maintain King's legacy and has been the nonprofit's single largest individual donor for the past decade.

But it says the center has been careless with Dr. King's intellectual property, which includes the leader's "name, image, recorded voice and memorabilia," along with "all works of authorship ... including writings, speeches, sermons, letters and copyrights," trademark interests, and "the remains and coffin contained within the crypt of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr."

The estate says it conducted an audit in April, which "revealed that the current manner of care and storage of the physical property by defendant is unacceptable." It claims the items are "susceptible to damage by fire, water, mold, and mildew, as well as theft."

King's sons say they tried to work with their sister to fix the problems, but the relationship "has recently become strained, resulting in a total breakdown in communication and transparency."

As a result, the estate allegedly was forced to terminate the worldwide, royalty-free licensing agreement by mailing the King Center a 30-day notice on Aug. 10....

http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/08/30/60772.htm

If MLK Coin gains traction, you'll almost be certainly sued too - unless you have a licence agreement for the use of Dr. King's name.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

nesticely

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:23:00 PM

This is no miner Huh
jianxinss

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:30:14 PM

I thinks it quite a good idea if you can pull it off, keep watching
flazafer

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:47:19 AM

anyone mine this coin?
coin-table

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:21:17 AM

Hi,

I'm running the site www.crypto-coins-table.com

- 646 coins indexed so far (28th May 2014)
- providing detailed charts on pricing and volume
- capitalisation listing
- top and flop coins
- many filters to analyse

personalized features
- create individual watchlists
- track your coins value and compare

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
on your coin for all users, please use the update function.

thanks
---
PS: contact me, if you would like to support or advertise on my site

Stellar Lumens an easy introduction - https://stellarkitty.com
hesdeadjim

Activity: 468

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:24:02 AM

are there any working nodes for this coin?

thanks.

Smiley

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: