Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX  (Read 63916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheSmackDown

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:16:59 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 08:15:40 PM by TheSmackDown

we are doing nothing more then global warming.

cryptx isn'nt doing there job what im paying for and there custom build scrypt boards were a lie.
give us the reinfest fund, even putting the money on the bank gives me a better profit with these low interests.

lets call it a day, the only one making profit is cryptx in hosting fees.mand thats the easyiest thing they had/have to do. they failed missarably in beeing up2date with the technology.

That's why I voted for giving the shareholders the reinvestment fund. But apparently (as we have no way to check), the majority of shareholders voted to "wait" for the return of the messiah.

Maybe a new vote would yield different results.

While the BTC are sitting in limbo, at least they're not wasted in soon-to-be-useless gear !

No need to be a hurry for getting those reinvestment fund back. At least before our current miners makes no profit at all.
We can vote that later. Smiley

Absolutley.

The claims they make are ridiculous and clever TECH BULL SHIT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheSmackDown

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:02:23 PM

BTC companies are bull shit scammers. End of. Had enough.

And now these guys think they can steal 134BTC by saying we can sell our shares at rock bottom - the shares could have been sold at anytime at a loss - they are not using 134BTC.

They have paid us 10% for taking 900BTC - pretty much the story if u ask me. FUCKING scam stealing ppl. Thats for sure.

Bull shit all you want crypt x but the facts are the facts. We can sell at rock bottom prices anytime. You are not using the 134BTC re-invest at all - you are just keeping it. YOU FUCKING RETARDS took 900BTC from investors in 6 months.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 02:11:43 PM

BTC companies are bull shit scammers. End of. Had enough.

And now these guys think they can steal 134BTC by saying we can sell our shares at rock bottom - the shares could have been sold at anytime at a loss - they are not using 134BTC.

They have paid us 10% for taking 900BTC - pretty much the story if u ask me. FUCKING scam stealing ppl. Thats for sure.

Bull shit all you want crypt x but the facts are the facts. We can sell at rock bottom prices anytime. You are not using the 134BTC re-invest at all - you are just keeping it. YOU FUCKING RETARDS took 900BTC from investors in 6 months.

Welcome to Bitcoin unregulated securities...same story over and over and over again.
EdoBcn

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:42:48 AM

Paasing by to see how this was going... happy to have left with an 86% loss rather than being still here now (sorry for you guys).
As some mentioned, big money for Cryptx. I'm sure they will need all this money for the long list of things that Karma will do back to them. Life's a bitch, but has a perfect view on who to focus on.

Best luck and happy holidays to the rest!
JstnPwll

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:05:50 PM

Guys...if you got the reinvestment fund paid out as a one-time dividend, it would amount to 0.0046BTC/share. CryptX is offering 0.00684BTC/share; this leaves about 0.0023/share from hardware sale, which would be a total of about 67BTC or >$20,000 (if they can actually sell them for this price). Once there is no hardware and no reinvestment fund, the shares have no value, so don't pretend that you could have your cake and eat it too by getting the reinvestment fund back and ALSO selling your shares to some unsuspecting noob.

And if you're not happy with that arrangement, you can always "reinvest" your reinvestment fund in AMHash.

The bottom line is, this is fair. We took a gamble on a Scrypt mining security, lost money, and now have to make tough decisions. I don't see how anyone could call this a scam.

Developer, entrepreneur, idea-seeker.
BTC: 14MP75VG3Nf53pSEjowmA9gVPVvEvNpabz
webbrowser

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:14:41 PM

Havelock can you make cryptx use reinvestment funds now and start paying divs now, it doesnt make sense to wait

plus its about to sell out....

I doubt Havelock has had any leverage over cryptx ever since IPO funds were disbursed.
TheSmackDown

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:27:36 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 08:29:00 PM by TheSmackDown

Guys...if you got the reinvestment fund paid out as a one-time dividend, it would amount to 0.0046BTC/share. CryptX is offering 0.00684BTC/share; this leaves about 0.0023/share from hardware sale, which would be a total of about 67BTC or >$20,000 (if they can actually sell them for this price). Once there is no hardware and no reinvestment fund, the shares have no value, so don't pretend that you could have your cake and eat it too by getting the reinvestment fund back and ALSO selling your shares to some unsuspecting noob.

And if you're not happy with that arrangement, you can always "reinvest" your reinvestment fund in AMHash.

The bottom line is, this is fair. We took a gamble on a Scrypt mining security, lost money, and now have to make tough decisions. I don't see how anyone could call this a scam.

I thought I invested 100k GBP in mining experts. But no, I got 20k GBP back in total after final dividend. My mother could have run a better operation - too convenient = SCAM. I could hv done a proper job if I had bothered.

they should be paying out the re-investment fund of the shares and buying the rock bottom shares if they want out. Thats how normal people work. Crypt x have run a clever scam. I think they may hv started with good intentions but in end could not be bothered and knew they could blame technical markers.

They are now keeping the equipment costs, which should be used to buy each share at its current value. And their profits which at a geuss is now actually 80% of the fund. If that aint a scam I dont know what is.

Pay me my 100k back you arse holes.
stompysteve

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:20:49 PM

I thought I invested 100k GBP in mining experts. But no, I got 20k GBP back in total after final dividend. My mother could have run a better operation - too convenient = SCAM. I could hv done a proper job if I had bothered.

they should be paying out the re-investment fund of the shares and buying the rock bottom shares if they want out. Thats how normal people work. Crypt x have run a clever scam. I think they may hv started with good intentions but in end could not be bothered and knew they could blame technical markers.

They are now keeping the equipment costs, which should be used to buy each share at its current value. And their profits which at a geuss is now actually 80% of the fund. If that aint a scam I dont knwo what is.

Pay me my 100k back you arse holes.

scrypt hashrate blew up right after setting up, i dont understand how you can call it a scam.  What would you be saying if the hashrate  dropped and we were mining at 35% for the past few months

they did pretty much excatly what they said they were going to do

really the only thing they could have done different would have been damage control and sold the hardware sooner or used the reinvestment funds instead of holding it like escrow
TheSmackDown

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:05:13 PM

Exactly. They were supposed to keep buying more chips and making the machines themselves. If suddenly u become inefficient - what you do is then change it all - future proof yourself. They should hv done nothing until they had designed and made their own chips which they build from. They were always supposed to build their boards/machines which they never did - they gave us some bull shit about buying this machine or that. So then they are not experts. They scammed it. Nobody with a tech background is that stupid - they were acting if u ask me.

What about the stupid high hosting fees. what about mining not adding up, the list goes on. They were happy taking our money thats about all.

Hate to be harsh - but I would never invest 1000BTC of other peoples money and then turn around and payout only 90% - 80% of what people paid in. This could all be a ponzi scheme where they hv bought and sold machines - nothing more - which explains why they did not build their own machines with chipsets and boards.
TheSmackDown

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:52:49 PM

If woke up one morning and my machines returns and value started to go down i would sell them that day. what i thought i was paying for which is mining expertise was not there at all. a company of guys/gals who are "miners" hence they know what they are doing
TheSmackDown

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:26:44 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 05:00:16 PM by TheSmackDown

Go fuck yourselves CRYPT X - I was gonna get the full PDF of the history printed of the project but you pulled it early. I will ask havelock instead.

1. if the re-invest was dist and it was continued - the share price would hv remained where it was as a new re-invest builds up - but this has been one big joke. Thank you very much.

I am sure xmas is giving you all the rewards of taking 80% of my money for nothing. You have stolen my childrens money.
TheSmackDown

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:39:54 AM

I just added it up.

They raised 1000btc, and paid out like 140BTC in dividends and 135BTC in final dividend. Whatever was going on I am guessing it was all bullshit.
TheSmackDown

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:43:23 PM

And thats why CRYPT X never replies but decided to payout the fund and earlier than expected. As he does want to open himself up - to his BS.

All makes perfect sense - now i got some time to think.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:49:50 PM

If woke up one morning and my machines returns and value started to go down i would sell them that day. what i thought i was paying for which is mining expertise was not there at all. a company of guys/gals who are "miners" hence they know what they are doing

So you would sell any mining equipment the day after the first difficulty increase. You would have lasted four days of LTC mining. I'm not saying that this was a great project at all, but this statement is idiotic.
stompysteve

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:04:36 AM

So you would sell any mining equipment the day after the first difficulty increase. You would have lasted four days of LTC mining. I'm not saying that this was a great project at all, but this statement is idiotic.
im pretty sure smackdown was just invested to heavily sorry man

my only gripe was they just sat on reinvestment and did nothing productive towards making income

even if they did everything to make this work it was still bad timing on LTC gear purchase followed by big dif jumps...
TheSmackDown

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:56:57 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 05:08:57 PM by TheSmackDown

Your the idiot. I thought i was investing in mining experts. Not some people who have no clue what they are doing. Thats the point here. It was a scam.
Twist someone elses words. If something does not work - YOU CHANGE IT.

If something is setup so you cant make much profit or get your money back - then its a scam.
stompysteve

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 08:53:45 AM

Your the idiot. I thought i was investing in mining experts. Not some people who have no clue what they are doing. Thats the point here. It was a scam.
Twist someone elses words. If something does not work - YOU CHANGE IT.

If something is setup so you cant make much profit or get your money back - then its a scam.

a scam is a scheme, but a scheme may or may not be a scam

One is legal one is not, cryptx ran a legal scheme if dif would have dropped there would have been no problems and or complaints
TheSmackDown

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 09:33:27 AM

Any idiot knows diff goes up over time - so did they know or not know what they were doing?
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:11:37 PM

Any idiot knows diff goes up over time - so did they know or not know what they were doing?

Did you? Clearly not if you're seriously positing this question.
stompysteve

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:41:10 PM

Did you? Clearly not if you're seriously positing this question.
Losing 900BTC which i think how much he had invested probably would make me lose my mind as well

I invested expecting LTC dif not to rise as quickly as it did, regardless if cryptx managed the reinvestment funds properly the operation still would have failed without having competitive hardware to keep up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: