X15 - 4 (28.6%)
Nist5 - 1 (7.1%)
Keccak - 1 (7.1%)
Bcrypt - 2 (14.3%)
M7 - 3 (21.4%)
SHA-3 - 2 (14.3%)
Groestl - 1 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io  (Read 60814 times)
guytechie

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:52:22 PM

Is this mining pool dead?

Put something in my tip jar if I made your day. Smiley
BTC:
1MkmBHDjonAFXui6JEx9ZmEemfMtUo9Cmu
smokiepot

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 06:35:50 PM

not dead... but be sure that you get scammed when mine there. if not you will wait days, weeks, month for your monney.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 03:29:25 AM

pity this pool looks like its been abandoned ...

ron and bruce were great at getting this pool to a good level - and now - nothing ...

not even a hello ... let alone working on improving the pool ...

was the main pool we were mining on before all this silence ... even when the farm was really only a couple of miners ...

o well ... <shrugs> ... cant force the owners to do anything ...

#crysx

guytechie

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:30:26 AM

So whats a good x11 and/or scrypt pool now?

Put something in my tip jar if I made your day. Smiley
BTC:
1MkmBHDjonAFXui6JEx9ZmEemfMtUo9Cmu
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 01:00:11 PM

So whats a good x11 and/or scrypt pool now?

not sure mate ...

there are many multipools out there at the moment - but ones that had the same sort of options as coinking? ... not any that i know of ...

besides - you can still mine multi with nicehash - and there are new pools coming online since yaamp released his code opensource ...

even epsylon3 has his own pool in testing mode now - and he is a developer - as you may know ...

i liked the way coinking worked ( and still sorta does ) ... its a pity it looks like its just been left ...

maybe ron and bruce are working on something in the background for the pool ... or lost interest completely ... who knows ...

no one has really heard anything much from them lately ...

i wouldnt mind getting my hands on their pool code Smiley ... hehehe ...

anyway - there are many pools out there that will mine the coins themselves - or autoconvert to other coins / btc ...

i just wish these guys here would show us some sign of life and show some clear indication as to where this pool is going ...

#crysx

Pint8alesius

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:55:07 AM

is this mining pool closed?
LukeAllan

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:38:38 PM

is this mining pool closed?

I've been wondering what's going on too.  Obviously there's something wrong with the pool, but I'm unimpressed with the lack of communication from the pool operators.  I stopped mining with them a few days ago when it became apparent that payouts aren't happening anymore.
PotcoinJoint

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:03:21 PM

IMPORTANT - UPDATE YOUR POTCOIN SOFTWARE

MINING ON WRONG CHAIN

It has come to our attention that your multipool is still hashing at about 1.5 GH/s to the OLD Potcoin Software.

You are potentially going to lose all those coins. Please UPDATE your Potcoin software asap

NEWS Release: https://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/3d65rs/posv_is_here_critical_wallet_upgrade_necessary/
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:48:18 AM

IMPORTANT - UPDATE YOUR POTCOIN SOFTWARE

MINING ON WRONG CHAIN

It has come to our attention that your multipool is still hashing at about 1.5 GH/s to the OLD Potcoin Software.

You are potentially going to lose all those coins. Please UPDATE your Potcoin software asap

NEWS Release: https://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/3d65rs/posv_is_here_critical_wallet_upgrade_necessary/

The lights are on, but no one is home.
cryptosolar

Activity: 145
Merit: 251

- The Sun -

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:03:22 AM

Note: https://coinking.io/login.php?s=/coin/goldcoin

- is mining on the wrong client
- Client Version 0.7.2.0 (July 23, 2015)
- http://www.gldcoin.com/get-started/

- use http://gld.cryptocoinexplorer.com/ to proof

Evergreencoin EGC  - #Community First
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:39:40 PM

goldcoin wallet has been repaired/resynced. we had to orphan quite a few blocks.

all pending conversions for all coins should be flowing normally. If anyone is concerned about a pending auto-convert, please send me a PM here or open a ticket on the pool.

Thanks
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 10:04:22 AM

goldcoin wallet has been repaired/resynced. we had to orphan quite a few blocks.

all pending conversions for all coins should be flowing normally. If anyone is concerned about a pending auto-convert, please send me a PM here or open a ticket on the pool.

Thanks

does this mean you are back mate? ...

and not giving up on the pool? ...

i have also sent bruce a pm on irc a few days ago with no response ...

would be real nice if this pool was back on track ...

#crysx

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:20:36 PM

Thanks

#crysx

I'm not going anywhere. Coinking is here to stay as well, I have just been very busy with other projects/life.

If there's anything I can do, just let me know.

Thanks
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 02:18:33 PM

Thanks

#crysx

I'm not going anywhere. Coinking is here to stay as well, I have just been very busy with other projects/life.

Thanks

honestly - that is awesome news ...

this pool has been a mining haven for us for a long time - and it was sad to see the lack of feedback and responses from you ...

as far as i know - you have been having life changes including moving and so forth ...

so it REALLY is great to see that you will be running this like you have been for the last 2 years ( that i know of ) ... ill bring back some of the farm also ...

are you going to implement other algorithms / coins - like quark and lyra2v2? ... would be great to see these things start happening if you have settled back into the improvement of the site ...

and welcome back mate Smiley ...

#crysx

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:27:17 PM

Thanks

#crysx

Thanks

this pool has been a mining haven for us for a long time - and it was sad to see the lack of feedback and responses from you ...

as far as i know - you have been having life changes including moving and so forth ...

so it REALLY is great to see that you will be running this like you have been for the last 2 years ( that i know of ) ... ill bring back some of the farm also ...

are you going to implement other algorithms / coins - like quark and lyra2v2? ... would be great to see these things start happening if you have settled back into the improvement of the site ...

#crysx

I am happy to add new coins, as long as they don't suck. If there is a particular algorithm that will bring enough miners to make it worth the development time, we can certainly look at that as well.

Everything we have is custom, so we can't just spin up another stratum server like the folks using MPOS/etc...

Reach out to me at any time,

Take care
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 04:07:48 PM

Thanks

#crysx

Thanks

#crysx

I am happy to add new coins, as long as they don't suck. If there is a particular algorithm that will bring enough miners to make it worth the development time, we can certainly look at that as well.

Everything we have is custom, so we can't just spin up another stratum server like the folks using MPOS/etc...

Reach out to me at any time,

Take care

tanx mate ... i do understand - and that time and effort needs to be rewarded ...

this is why refreshing the algo list you have there iwill be a good thing for coinking ...

vertcoin / lyra2rev2 is a great start if you want to add ... its one of the highest grossing coins out there at the moment ... and one of the highest valued ones ...

exclusivecoin / x11 is still minable and you have disabled that when it went PoS ... if you can re-enable also that would be great ...

there are obviously a few more coins that are well worth the mine ( with various algos ) and i can list them if you would prefer that ...

a more uptodate ( quicker refresh ) of the mined blocklist would be great also ... so when you look at the mined list - its not 10-15mins behind the blockchain ...

there are many quark based coins that a LOT of miners are mining ( sharkcoin as one example ) and this is probably one of the main algos that people are mining ...

the removal of PoS only based coins in the coin list would be advantageous also - as being a mining site - there would really be no reason to list a PoS only based coin ... this makes the searching for a coin to mine via the list more viable ... a simple and small detail - but a very handy one ... at least from my ( miners ) end anyway ...

as for the 'trading' coins based on algo ( lets take x11 for example ) - if they are traded well and listed on cryptsy or bleutrade ( im using these exchanges as examples because i use them OFTEN ) then adding those coins would be most beneficial to those of us that mine the coins to immediately trade on the exchanges ...

there are probably a few more things i cant think of right this minute due to my sleep deprivation - but i will add to this as list as i see / remember them ...

overall though - this site had to be one of the best mining sites i had ever come across ... if you are continuing to improve - im sure it will be once again ... and attract many many more miners - you will Wink ...

#crysx

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:17:07 PM

I have just purged many old/inactive coins.

I am open to suggestions from anyone on coins to add.

Right now we have support for scrypt, sha, scryptn, neoscrypt, x11, x13, x15 algos

Coins on Bittrex or Cryptsy preferred

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 04:28:42 PM

I have just purged many old/inactive coins.

I am open to suggestions from anyone on coins to add.

Right now we have support for scrypt, sha, scryptn, neoscrypt, x11, x13, x15 algos

Coins on Bittrex or Cryptsy preferred

preferrably more on cryptsy Wink ...

i would really like to have a few PoW capable coins for the multiport on x11 - that can be traded at cryptsy ...

unless you intend on trading coins through bleutrade also ... PoW coins on that can be mined through the multiport and traded on those exchanges ...

anyway - would you re-enable exclusivecoin ( still PoW ) - karma - digitalcoin - startcoin ... and maybe add quark to the list of algos with a few of the quark coins that get traded on cryptsy also? ...

lots more - but i guess you can see where im heading with this Smiley ...

tanx ...

#crysx

allknowingeye

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:19:30 PM

What's going on, it seems all dead, not even website working at this moment?
allknowingeye

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:31:08 AM

What's going on, it seems all dead, not even website working at this moment?

Seems to be back working again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: