X15 - 4 (28.6%)
Nist5 - 1 (7.1%)
Keccak - 1 (7.1%)
Bcrypt - 2 (14.3%)
M7 - 3 (21.4%)
SHA-3 - 2 (14.3%)
Groestl - 1 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io  (Read 60814 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 04:49:55 AM

What's going on, it seems all dead, not even website working at this moment?

Seems to be back working again.

i think bruce is the only one running it now mate ... and he has recently moved from what ive heard - so there is a lot going on in his life at the moment ...

he popped in a little bit ago and started 'fixing' issues again - but its hard to get hold of him ...

maybe there are still things happening we know nothing about in the background ...

#crysx

guytechie

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:56:22 PM

I still have pending conversions dated 8/19 and 8/22.  No other conversions since like everything is paused.

You'd be wondering why I'm still mining here, but in reality I only have one PC that I can't access all that often so it's left mining here.

I've recently started mining here again to see if I can push my bitcoin earnings to .01 to finally get it withdrawn.  Right now I'm at 0.0097.  I've BEEN at 0.0097 for months now not because of lack of mining (been trying to get over that .01 hump), but because it looks like the pool has stopped (even though my miner says it's still accepting work).

I understand LowLut is busy with life and all, but pop in once in a while and something.  This is the only form of communication we have with the pool owner.

Put something in my tip jar if I made your day. Smiley
BTC:
1MkmBHDjonAFXui6JEx9ZmEemfMtUo9Cmu
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 12:55:48 AM

I still have pending conversions dated 8/19 and 8/22.  No other conversions since like everything is paused.

You'd be wondering why I'm still mining here, but in reality I only have one PC that I can't access all that often so it's left mining here.

I've recently started mining here again to see if I can push my bitcoin earnings to .01 to finally get it withdrawn.  Right now I'm at 0.0097.  I've BEEN at 0.0097 for months now not because of lack of mining (been trying to get over that .01 hump), but because it looks like the pool has stopped (even though my miner says it's still accepting work).

I understand LowLut is busy with life and all, but pop in once in a while and something.  This is the only form of communication we have with the pool owner.

you have irc also - but its almost as barren as here ...

when bruce popped in the last time - he really did do quite a lot in one hit ... unfortunately - its back to the same situation as before with hardly any communication and fixes that we know of ...

there must be a lot going on in his life at the moment - and i do understand that as i am in the same boat ... BUT - you are within rights to ask for a'pop-in' just to let us all know what happening - even if its only twice a week ...

an offer was made to seel the pool to me on irc a little bit ago for a 'deal' that could be struck for a 'lock stock and barrel' with contacts to keeps it running - but bruce must have missed that message and i ended up spending the btc on other porjects ive taken on ... although 'deals' are always open for discussion - IF - bruce is willing to sell the pool ... which i think he isnt ...

either way - even in such an event - there would need to be an infrastructure and availability of coders to maintain and service the pool ( due to its custom code ) so unless there are people willing to help the pool as it stands - there would be no real benefit to a sale of it anyway ...

i wish i could code - as i do have the time that i could put in the help bruce ... but without coding expertise - i would be as useless as teats on a bull ...

im off to work on the other projects now ...

#crysx

subseaguru2

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:51:57 AM

if they cant keep the front end up, i guess its no point in mining there.
AlCryptoBundy

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:14:13 PM

Current Pool Hashrates
SCRYPT    0.13 GH/s
SHA256    
SCRYPT-N    
NEOSCRYPT    
X11    0.10 GH/s

The figures speak for themselves. Sad to see, was an awesome pool, I lost my mining "virginity" with them. RIP Coinking, it seems.
subseaguru2

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:55:34 PM

i sent a message to support. i doubt anyone will read it as my tab has been connecting to the webpage for over 20 minutes.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:06:21 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 07:21:21 PM by lolwut

I apologies for all of the outages recently. We had a server failure that required us to consolidate a few things and we are still working out the kinks. Finding the amount of time it took to get everything working was very tough, but I believe we are on the right path.

I would like to use this thread to compile a list of known issues on the pool. I will then go through each issue and either resolve it or provide a status.

Please feel free to contribute and I will add your replies to this post.

Monacoin  -> This wallet was on a bad fork, we resynced last week and unfortunately had to orphan out quite a few blocks. If you are missing a Monacoin payment, this is likely why.

Myriadcoin - > This wallet was also on a bad fork, we resynced last week and had to orphan about 600 blocks. If you are missing a Myriadcoin payment, this is likely why.

Anonymous mining -> We are having issues with a piece of our anonymous mining code. So right now anyone trying to connect to the stratums with a wallet address will get an error. I hope to have this figured out soon.
This has been resolved. There was an issue with a particular python package. 10/19/2015 @3:10PM EST

Email notifications -> Initially, we had an issue with our outgoing emails. I believe this has all been resolved. These emails are all sent via Amazon SES.

More updates to come...
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 10:50:33 PM

I apologies for all of the outages recently. We had a server failure that required us to consolidate a few things and we are still working out the kinks. Finding the amount of time it took to get everything working was very tough, but I believe we are on the right path.

I would like to use this thread to compile a list of known issues on the pool. I will then go through each issue and either resolve it or provide a status.

Please feel free to contribute and I will add your replies to this post.

Monacoin  -> This wallet was on a bad fork, we resynced last week and unfortunately had to orphan out quite a few blocks. If you are missing a Monacoin payment, this is likely why.

Myriadcoin - > This wallet was also on a bad fork, we resynced last week and had to orphan about 600 blocks. If you are missing a Myriadcoin payment, this is likely why.

Anonymous mining -> We are having issues with a piece of our anonymous mining code. So right now anyone trying to connect to the stratums with a wallet address will get an error. I hope to have this figured out soon.
This has been resolved. There was an issue with a particular python package. 10/19/2015 @3:10PM EST

Email notifications -> Initially, we had an issue with our outgoing emails. I believe this has all been resolved. These emails are all sent via Amazon SES.

More updates to come...

you know the biggest issue here? ...

communication mate ...

when you go quiet - it sends everyone in a spin as to what is happening ...

i understand where you are coming from when it comes to time to commit to the system - but once or twice a week will be a confirmation that all is well and things are being worked on ...

i have to leave for at least week on personal business - but that will be published on the granite site today ...

other than that - the work that you put into the system is great ... the system itself is great ...

btw - the granitecoin name has now changed to granite - the logo also has changed ... i will supply you the official logo if you want it when i get back - or just pull it off the thread please mate ...

would really like to see this pool back ontop again ...

one thing that i found was a regular issue - is the slow update of the coin explorer ... when you click a coin - and look at the explorer - its always at least 10mins behind ... is that an issue with the explorer? or with the update jobs? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:23:49 PM

issues with one of the wallet servers. working to resolve ASAP.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 03:33:02 PM

Do you know that Mona is no longer a scrypt coin?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:04:14 PM

Do you know that Mona is no longer a scrypt coin?

I was not informed of this change. Thank you.

I will leave the wallet up, but mining will be disabled, as we don't support Lyra2REv2.
guytechie

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:42:40 PM

What about pending Dash transactions?

1440245246-90823019967   2015-08-22 08:09:16   DASH   0.00055804   BTC      Pending
1440015022-37324126038   2015-08-19 16:12:08   DASH   0.00055669   BTC      Pending

I stopped mining here after a couple months of no updates.  I wonder if all that mining was wasted.  Can you please look into this, lowlut?

thanks.

BTC:
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:12:53 PM

What about pending Dash transactions?

1440245246-90823019967   2015-08-22 08:09:16   DASH   0.00055804   BTC      Pending
1440015022-37324126038   2015-08-19 16:12:08   DASH   0.00055669   BTC      Pending

I stopped mining here after a couple months of no updates.  I wonder if all that mining was wasted.  Can you please look into this, lowlut?

thanks.

I am looking in to this now. It appears the coins were stuck coming back from Cryptsy.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:20:11 PM

Ron and I spent the last week overhauling all of the back-end sql code. The site should be much faster now. Stats should update faster as well.

Please let us know if you run in to any issues.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 11:27:09 PM

Ron and I spent the last week overhauling all of the back-end sql code. The site should be much faster now. Stats should update faster as well.

thats great bruce ...

when i get back into the office in the next couple of days ( im away at the moment ) - ill have a look and start testing also ...

coinking was a favorite pool from way back - and its really great seeing the work you guys have done ...

tanx ...

#crysx

tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:53:54 AM

thats great bruce ...

when i get back into the office in the next couple of days ( im away at the moment ) - ill have a look and start testing also ...

coinking was a favorite pool from way back - and its really great seeing the work you guys have done ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I agree.
Would love to point my miners back to Coinking, but only if this won't be a short-time comeback.

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:04:38 PM

thats great bruce ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I agree.
Would love to point my miners back to Coinking, but only if this won't be a short-time comeback.

I love you all, lets kiss and make up...for real.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:25:09 PM

Any stuck SWING withdrawals should have gone out just now.

Please let me know if anyone is still having issues.
guytechie

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:23:17 PM

So can you tell is what happened that caused a communications blackout?  And are you back for good?  Would love to point my miners back here as well.

BTC:
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:10:10 PM

So can you tell is what happened that caused a communications blackout?  And are you back for good?  Would love to point my miners back here as well.

I am definitely back for good. I just built and moved in to a new house on the other end of the country, so that combined with my day job left me with negative free time.

I'm all good and settled now, the pool is running great, we are ready to start cracking some blocks!

I will be checking this thread on a daily basis, as well as support tickets. If you need me, you can reach me here or on IRC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: