X15 - 4 (28.6%)
Nist5 - 1 (7.1%)
Keccak - 1 (7.1%)
Bcrypt - 2 (14.3%)
M7 - 3 (21.4%)
SHA-3 - 2 (14.3%)
Groestl - 1 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io  (Read 60810 times)
Ste

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:57:41 PM

The payouts aren't anything even close to what's claimed. There are certainly some 'interesting' reviews on poolpicker!!

All in all, pointing your rigs at coinking is a waste of time. Don't be taken in by the BTC/MHs stats cos they might as well been produced by a random number generator.
hotwired007

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:20:13 PM

looks like the site is down atm.

This account was hacked & possibly sold during the period of August 1st and October 24th 2017.
Anything done or said in this period wasnt me.
Many thanks to Cyrus for his help restoring access to my account.
mindragon

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:41:22 PM

5 mBTC will get you 10 mBTC that they are gone Sad

Dammit, and I was just about to withdraw some BTC that I had on there. Oh well, at least it wasn't much.

I'm trying TradeMyBit now ... Anyone know of any other good Multipools? I've never heard of Waffle - they good?

MD
dannyprats

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:43:24 PM

mmm.. COINKING.IO... scammy pool???  Huh
sab4you

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:44:41 PM

i wasnt comfortable with my returns and found even meeting auto payout levels, it never paid out.  I asked for a refund which they did.  Moved somewhere else, shame, looked like a nice site.
hotwired007

Activity: 585

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:22:36 PM

fingers crossed it comes back up - i have a few coins to move over Cheesy

This account was hacked & possibly sold during the period of August 1st and October 24th 2017.
Anything done or said in this period wasnt me.
Many thanks to Cyrus for his help restoring access to my account.
tc61

Activity: 494

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:40:39 PM

This is the third time in 24 hours come on...im out
J_Atomic

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:56:21 PM

It's back up.
grosminer

Activity: 718

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:39:34 PM

I don't understand the negative comments on this pool, been mining there for more than a month and never had any problems.
I guess the negative feedbacks come from other pool operators..?! Huh

Payouts are like advertised and i'm very satisfied with this pool
atomrigs

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:14:24 PM

Please add JPC as an auto convert option.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584481.0

JackpotCoin has very storing miner & trader community supports.

While it has pow+pos hybrid, we have good demand for multipool from scrypt asic users and AMD R9 video card owners.
Its PoW algorithm (JHA) is favored for nVidia cards.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:01:20 PM

There is someone using the account "coinking.ioo" on here. I have no idea who he is, but he doesn't work for us. I've asked the moderators to take care of it.

On a lighter note, we have been working hard to bring some new features to the pool. We will be rolling them out over the next couple of days.

• A brand new, 100% custom built profit-switching stratum.
        -- This will provide seamless coin switching without using any type of proxy/port forwarding. If the multiport switches coins and your miner submits a share from the previous coin, it will be routed back to the correct wallet and your shares will be credited accordingly.
  • Static worker difficulty
       -- Your workers will be assigned a static difficulty as soon as they authenticate to our stratums. You can adjust this on your workers page.
  • A new wallets page, easier to use conversion options.
  • Web-based coin switching on a single port
       -- Say goodbye to stopping your rigs/changing ports to switch coins. All miners will connect to the same port. You set the coin you want to mine via your workers page. This allows users to login from anywhere in the world and switch their rigs to a new coin, without having access to the mining rig itself.
  • Conversion status page.
       -- A centralized location for miners to check the status of their auto-conversions. You will see each step of the conversions process. Debit from your account, deposit on the exchange, sell order, buy order, deposit in your pool wallet.
  • Coin Voting.
      -- Join us on IRC and vote for next coin to be added. Our brand new voting bot allows users to submit and vote for any new/existing coin. At the end of each week, we tally the votes and add the winners to the pool.

Coming soon....

• Fully integrated CoinKing ASIC miners.
      -- We are happy to announce a strategic partnership with Innosilicon. They continue to manufacture the best mining hardware to date. We are working closely with them to develop a fully integrated CoinKing miner, as well as creating a beautiful, easy-to-use management interface for existing Innosilicon hardware.
  • Community-driven mining ports.
      -- We are working with our pool's miners to build multiports for a few different areas, not just short term profitability. I will update this post as we become closer to rolling this out, for privacy reasons.

WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK.
Please feel free to give us any feedback you have, including api and other feature requests. We've got an amazing team of programmers working to bring you the very best in crypto mining. Our support team is available 24/7 to help with any issues you may have. Please feel free to send us a message on IRC, twitter (@coinkingio), or PM us on BitcoinTalk.
xmk3

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 02:17:15 PM

Per lolwuts' demand:  Another feature request.  Wink

The dashboard needs Algorithm buttons, for miners who mine more than a single algo on the multiports.

The process to view how you're different algo's are mining at any given time currently involves viewing the statistics page (or the irc) to find out which coin is currently being mined (then back to the dash to select that coin).  Well, that or clicking the dashboard button until it shows all the algos you're mining.  Either way, it's pretty inefficient.  Cheesy

Even being able to select the Algorithm header from the coin selection list would be awesome!
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:24:19 PM

Per lolwuts' demand:  Another feature request.  Wink

The dashboard needs Algorithm buttons, for miners who mine more than a single algo on the multiports.

The process to view how you're different algo's are mining at any given time currently involves viewing the statistics page (or the irc) to find out which coin is currently being mined (then back to the dash to select that coin).  Well, that or clicking the dashboard button until it shows all the algos you're mining.  Either way, it's pretty inefficient.  Cheesy

Even being able to select the Algorithm header from the coin selection list would be awesome!

We will put this towards the top of our list. I agree this is an important option to have.

Thanks!
andy75

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:40:57 PM

Feature request :

Split hash power to number of coins by % or khs/mhs
1024KB

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:09:42 PM

I don't understand the negative comments on this pool, been mining there for more than a month and never had any problems.
I guess the negative feedbacks come from other pool operators..?! Huh

Payouts are like advertised and i'm very satisfied with this pool

I agree, this really sounds like other jealous pool operators bashing the site. I have mined here for about 2-3 months, payouts have never been missed for me, the stratums went through some growing pains. All poools do. The new stratums they just implemented will solve that issue though I think.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:10:35 PM

Feature request :

Split hash power to number of coins by % or khs/mhs

another awesome request. thanks!
v0n

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:31:50 PM

What's the situation with sha-256 payments? I had a test rig pointed at sha-256 pool for few days , it was probably over a month ago, majority of that time pool was mining BTC. My mined shares appeared as "Estimated Coins" on dashboard, that figure is continuously shrinking by the day to smaller and smaller sum, but it has never moved to "SHA-256 Balances" section and never translated to any payout?  
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:35:06 PM

What's the situation with sha-256 payments? I had a test rig pointed at sha-256 pool for few days , it was probably over a month ago, majority of that time pool was mining BTC. My mined shares appeared as "Estimated Coins" on dashboard, that figure is continuously shrinking by the day to smaller and smaller sum, but it has never moved to "SHA-256 Balances" section and never translated to any payout?  

Our sha hashrate is relatively low. Because of this, we haven't hit a block. Once we hit a block, you'll get paid out on your shares submitted. I am looking at integrating the sha hashrate to a larger pool if the hashrate doesnt start to pick up.
v0n

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:46:41 PM

Our sha hashrate is relatively low. Because of this, we haven't hit a block. Once we hit a block, you'll get paid out on your shares submitted. I am looking at integrating the sha hashrate to a larger pool if the hashrate doesnt start to pick up.

With all due respect, but maybe it's the other way round. Your hashrate is low because you don't pay dailies. Few times when I checked your pool total would go up to few solid PHs then drop back to single antminer throughput at the end of the day - people are led to you by poolpicker numbers, then at the end of the day they check their balance, payments are not appearing, mining is not paid, so they move their rigs away. BTC is a game with very short lifespan, no miner will stay with pool that doesn't pay out daily or at least weekly for work done. Waiting for a lottery block won't break me, I only had one antiminer pointed at the pool as a try out, but if larger entity left fleet of spondoolies hashing away at your ports and didn't get paid 24 hours later, at last nights payout level per GHs - the figure they calculated their income/ROI for that day at, they will never be back, because the only reason they joined the pool was for todays payout figure they found on poolpicker, not something you may eventually pay a month or three years later. It wouldn't be sustainable to do the mining the way you want it done. Just food for thought.

1024KB

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:29:10 PM

With all due respect, but maybe it's the other way round. Your hashrate is low because you don't pay dailies. Few times when I checked your pool total would go up to few solid PHs then drop back to single antminer throughput at the end of the day - people are led to you by poolpicker numbers, then at the end of the day they check their balance, payments are not appearing, mining is not paid, so they move their rigs away. BTC is a game with very short lifespan, no miner will stay with pool that doesn't pay out daily or at least weekly for work done. Waiting for a lottery block won't break me, I only had one antiminer pointed at the pool as a try out, but if larger entity left fleet of spondoolies hashing away at your ports and didn't get paid 24 hours later, at last nights payout level per GHs - the figure they calculated their income/ROI for that day at, they will never be back, because the only reason they joined the pool was for todays payout figure they found on poolpicker, not something you may eventually pay a month or three years later. It wouldn't be sustainable to do the mining the way you want it done. Just food for thought.

why the hell would you get paid if the pool didn't find a block? do you even mine bro? Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: