X15 - 4 (28.6%)
Nist5 - 1 (7.1%)
Keccak - 1 (7.1%)
Bcrypt - 2 (14.3%)
M7 - 3 (21.4%)
SHA-3 - 2 (14.3%)
Groestl - 1 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io  (Read 60814 times)
Blisk

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:53:01 AM

Alot of things doesn't work.
Like I cant see any active worker under workers for X11.
When I try to switch view in dashboard from scrypt to x11 also not working.
Pool looks great and mining works, but if that's not fixed soon I am gone.

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:23:38 AM

Alot of things doesn't work.
Like I cant see any active worker under workers for X11.
When I try to switch view in dashboard from scrypt to x11 also not working.
Pool looks great and mining works, but if that's not fixed soon I am gone.

Please make sure you are using an X11 worker and are pointed at the appropriate port. I will send you a PM to get your worker info, but as far as I know this is not an issue for anyone else.

Thanks
topvmax

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:28:54 AM

Hello, is CoinKing WEb and EU1/ EU2 down?

Tuck Fheman

Activity: 363

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 09:08:26 AM

It's been down for some time tonight.

captainbluff

Activity: 422

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:41:26 PM

It's been down for some time tonight.

any update?
Shattered

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:22:30 AM

Seems to have been down for at least the last 12 hours.
Hopefully it will be back up and running soon...
GambitBTC

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:39:43 AM

Quite a bit of downtime
Shattered

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:47:27 AM

Quite a bit of downtime

Agree.
Im new to this pool, has this happened before?

Any reps who can comment on how long this might take to fix??
davo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:11:28 AM

Quite a bit of downtime

Agree.
Im new to this pool, has this happened before?

Any reps who can comment on how long this might take to fix??

Same for me, also just started mining there a day ago, but now i quit mining there. 12 hour down with no update, not even on twitter.
Don't what to mine on a pool like this!

Davo
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:43:09 AM

please come back.........

at least tell us what's up.
I've got a few days worth of earnings I would like to withdraw

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
Shattered

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:48:13 AM

Ok, the fact that they are still offline is starting to make me sweat a little...

No updates at this point make things appear to be a lot worse than they maybe are in reality...unless things are seriously that bad...

Maybe at least Auto Withdraw everyones balances?? Would be a nice gesture if the down time goes much longer.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:47:27 PM

*UPDATE*

We had a datacenter outage yesterday morning that caused some pretty severe table corruption. We have been working to recover all of the tables, most importantly all of the mining shares. I am happy to say that most of the tables have been restored and we should have the rest done by this afternoon (Eastern Time). I will update this thread as we make more progress.

My apologies for the downtime, We have taken the appropriate measures to make sure this does not happen again.

Thanks for your patience!

Adam
1024KB

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:07:19 PM

Ok, the fact that they are still offline is starting to make me sweat a little...

No updates at this point make things appear to be a lot worse than they maybe are in reality...unless things are seriously that bad...

Maybe at least Auto Withdraw everyones balances?? Would be a nice gesture if the down time goes much longer.

relax, your stuff is safe. It will all come back up. No need to worry
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:43:44 PM

relax, your stuff is safe. It will all come back up. No need to worry
Thank you.
periodic updates are both welcome and necessary, as I'm sure you understand.

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
Hyacin75

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:59:06 PM

needs more sha-2 miners still no blocks found....  Undecided

Mined here with my TH rig for quite a while.  Even rented an insane amount of hashing power to try to find us a block ...

And then what happened to all those shares?

Thrown in the garbage when the N window rolled by without a block found.

No thank you.  I'll be keeping all my miners on sites that have a "paid for every share" system.

You're never going to find a block if you keep driving people away with this system.  Why would I sit here mining for say, two months hoping we find a block when the payout will be the same if I spend the next 6 weeks actually earning coins and then jumped in for the last two?  Yes, fine, there is no way for me to know we'd hit a block in exactly two months and jump on for those last two weeks, but my point is the six weeks before that is just a complete waste of my time, running up my hydro bill, and I get zero credit for it.
1024KB

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:31:09 PM

needs more sha-2 miners still no blocks found....  Undecided

Mined here with my TH rig for quite a while.  Even rented an insane amount of hashing power to try to find us a block ...

And then what happened to all those shares?

Thrown in the garbage when the N window rolled by without a block found.

No thank you.  I'll be keeping all my miners on sites that have a "paid for every share" system.

You're never going to find a block if you keep driving people away with this system.  Why would I sit here mining for say, two months hoping we find a block when the payout will be the same if I spend the next 6 weeks actually earning coins and then jumped in for the last two?  Yes, fine, there is no way for me to know we'd hit a block in exactly two months and jump on for those last two weeks, but my point is the six weeks before that is just a complete waste of my time, running up my hydro bill, and I get zero credit for it.

you get credit for every share once the pool finds a block. It has not been wasted. You will be paid once the pool has something to payout. If you want daily small payments your best bet is a pool with lots of 256 hash.
GambitBTC

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:52:58 PM

still eagerly awaiting uptime
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:37:29 AM

We are getting very close. This has taken much longer than we expected. I apologize for that.

As soon as we finish importing the shares from our backup, we will be able to fire everything up.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:14:17 AM

The DB cluster is back online. Ron and I are testing functionality now. We will be ready to turn everything back on this morning (Eastern Time).

v0n

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:22:56 PM

you get credit for every share once the pool finds a block. It has not been wasted. You will be paid once the pool has something to payout. If you want daily small payments your best bet is a pool with lots of 256 hash.

I remember you commenting on it before, but it just won't work for newb pool. This isn't three years ago, miners do not have time to burn - this pool will never find its first block that way. Not only because by now that never materialised first block would need to be shared with about half the internet's worth of pool hoppers, but because the pool will never accumulate big enough hashing power for long enough time if they don't pay something/anything for people to stay. You see the number on poolpicker, you join the pool with crowd of others, dashboard says the pool is hashing at few hundred TH/s, you mine for a  day, next morning you log in to dashboard, no payment issued, nothing earned, handful of miners in pool, 250GH/s average and 200 of it is your test antminer. And it goes on like this for days. With luck like this and payment policy like this WTF would stay? You might as well just mine solo.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: