X15 - 4 (28.6%)
Nist5 - 1 (7.1%)
Keccak - 1 (7.1%)
Bcrypt - 2 (14.3%)
M7 - 3 (21.4%)
SHA-3 - 2 (14.3%)
Groestl - 1 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io  (Read 60814 times)
Travis9x

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 05:00:59 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 05:12:16 PM by Travis9x

So I started mining the new Xuro coin yesterday morning, and let it run all day and all night.  This morning my wallet shows 0 Xuro coins, even though my mining progress shows about 22,000 valid shares.  I also notice that the Xuro pool as a whole shows over 145,000 shares, which is almost 300% more than what should have earned a block.
I wonder if there's an issue with wallet update.  I see that the update posted on the news feed points to the v1.2 Xuro update, but the Xuro page says the latest version is 1.2.1, and without that update the wallet will not sync.  Could this be why CoinKing's Xuro pool isn't getting anything for all our work?

PS:  I can't see any way of casting my vote on the poll, but I would vote for X15.

UPDATE:  Block finder was broken.  I inquired about the problem on the IRC channel, and Ron-Mexico looked into it.  Problem solved now, thanks Ron!   Smiley
Still can't figure out how to vote in the poll, though…

vgo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:12:05 AM

More problems?... Bye, bye CoinKing.
allknowingeye

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:23:56 AM

Why is the site down right now?
Travis9x

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 05:32:29 AM

Why is the site down right now?
I'm in the IRC chat right now, asking this same question.

BRUCELLA

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:28:46 PM

I have a request... could you add an auto-convert with DGB and with HBN ?

Silver_dust

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:33:13 PM

i cant make an new account at the site.
if i type all the info for an new account and push "register now", nothing happens and all the fields are empty again without an error.
 Huh
Travis9x

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 12:56:49 AM

Heavycoin is looking surprisingly profitable right now (albeit with somewhat low volume) on Cryptsy.  I vote that HEFTY1 algorithm be added for mining, and Heavycoin be included for auto-conversion.

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:21:05 PM

**UPDATE 9/4/2014 **
http://blog.coinking.io/new-stratums-are-live/

First and foremost I would like to thank everyone that helped us test the new stratum code on the beta servers as we worked out the bugs and tweaked the code. Without the assistance from everyone involved we would not have been able to reliably roll this out . So again, a gigantic thank you to everyone who helped.

Second, I would also like to thank everyone that has stuck with us through the server issues of a few weeks ago. Your patience and kind words on IRC and e-mail during that time went a long way to maintaining our sanity as all hands were on deck to rectify the problem. I have always felt that we have a tight knit group of users, especially on IRC, and that further emphasized the point to us.

With all of that said, we have some exciting news. Our new stratum code is finally complete and ready to rock. There has been countless hours poured in to the code on these to absolutely ensure that they are running as efficiently and reliably as possible. While there are hundreds of changes under the hood I would like to point out a few of the major differences that you will notice visibly and also what changes, if any, that you may need to make to your miners.

One Port
    We have simplified the mining experience. All of your workers will now connect to just one port per algorithm. No more worrying about what port to connect to for a specific coin. Which brings up …

Live Coin Switching
    All of your workers will now connect to a single port and you will be able to switch the coin that your workers are mining via our website. You will never have to disconnect your miner to switch coins again. Everything is controlled via the website’s interface. At work or school and cannot reach your miner? No problem, just log in to the site and switch your coin. Want to switch between the multiport and a specific coin? One click on the site is all it takes. No downtime, no rejected shares or lost work. It all happens in real-time.

Static Worker Difficulty
    We have received numerous requests for this over the last few months. You will now be able to set the difficulty of your worker account via the new worker page. No more variable difficulty resulting in lost or rejected work during the difficulty changes. Like the coin switching, this is done in real-time without disconnecting or reconnecting your miner. Changes made via the website will be pushed immediately to your workers.

Worker Health Status
    This is a new feature that we thought was very important as we migrate to static difficulty. We receive numerous requests asking what your worker difficulty should be tuned to and this feature should answer those questions for you. As you mine we will actively analyze your data across multiple data points in real-time and determine a correct difficulty setting for your worker to obtain the highest efficiency and most accurate payouts. This feature is available on the workers page and will actively change as you mine. Simply hover over the health icon for a synopsis of what our servers have determined.

More Aggressive Multiport Coin Switching
    Another added bonus of building this from the ground up was the ability to tweak code that we may not have otherwise been able to in the past. From this point forward we will have the ability to push coin switching to the multiports more aggressively than before without the risk of losing any shares from your miners. Most multipools will generate a higher amount of stale shares due to coin switching. We have programmed these stratums with the ability to avoid this. Work done on old coins post-switch will be assigned to the previous coin and will not be lost. This results in extra revenue for you as these would otherwise be stale shares.

OK Sounds good, but what do I need to do?

Not much. Our new system will have a singular port per algorithm which means the old dedicated ports for coins will be turned off.

If you are already mining on one of the multiports then you do NOT need to take any action. You can continue mining without making any changes.

If you are mining on one of the dedicated stratum ports, such as 3333 for DOGE, then you will need to make a minor change. Simply change the port which you are connecting to according to the list below:

Scrypt Coin Port: 7777
    Scrypt-N Coin Port: 8888
    SHA256 Coin Port: 9999
    X11 Coin Port: 6666
    X13 Coin Port: 2222

Once you have done this please visit your worker page and you will be able to take advantage of the live coin switching and assign your workers to the coins that you wish to mine. That is it, you are done.

If you are mining on one of the dedicated ports, those will be turned off on Saturday, September 6th, 2014 at 23:59:59 EST. Please make any necessary changes prior to this time.

If you are already mining on one of the multiports then you do not need to take any action. Your workers will default to the multiport selection on the workers page. Feel free to check out the new workers page and adjust your difficulty if need be. Those changes will take affect in real-time and you will not need to disconnect your miner to change the difficulty.

We have had a lot of fun working on this code and hope you guys enjoy it as much as we enjoyed working on it. As miners ourselves, the end goal is to generate as much mining profit as possible and we feel these changes will allow the profits to increase greatly. This is also the tip of the iceberg of what we are working on. There are several more features that will come in the near future that will further allow us to take advantage of the new stratum code.

We are always listening to your concerns, questions, and ideas. If you have anything that you would like to pass along to us please do so. If you are a new miner or just have questions in general I would HIGHLY recommend that you join us on IRC in #coinking on freenode. As I mentioned above we have an amazing group of intelligent miners that I personally believe has formed one of the better IRC channels going and they love helping people, no question is too stupid — we all started off the same way at one point.

If you are on twitter please follow us there (@COINKINGio) to stay on top of any news.

THANK YOU & HAPPY MINING!
Travis9x

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 08:27:43 PM

NovaCoin (Scrypt) has suddenly exploded in value on Cryptsy. 
This is not a new coin, so I'm surprised that it's not available for mining on CoinKing.  Would it be possible to quickly add it while the coin is still profitable?

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:54:47 PM

This is not a new coin, so I'm surprised that it's not available for mining on CoinKing.  Would it be possible to quickly add it while the coin is still profitable?

I will do this now.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:16:42 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 02:30:42 PM by lolwut

***SNEAK PEAK***

This code is still being beta tested, but I just wanted to give everyone a little sneak peak. More info to follow

http://blog.coinking.io/sneak-peak-build-your-own-multiport/
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:54:40 AM

Nice!  Thats a pretty cool feature.  I used coinking for a while but stopped a month or so ago.  I just was getting more rejected shares than normal.  I know it was not just me because many other had the same issues.  It was happening on both my ASICs and my GPUs.  Has the new stratum code fixed this?  Thanks and keep up the good work!

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Travis9x

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 12:31:43 AM

I will do this now.
Looks like NovaCoin switched over to POS now.  Oh well, thanks anyway.   Smiley

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:24:51 PM

Nice!  Thats a pretty cool feature.  I used coinking for a while but stopped a month or so ago.  I just was getting more rejected shares than normal.  I know it was not just me because many other had the same issues.  It was happening on both my ASICs and my GPUs.  Has the new stratum code fixed this?  Thanks and keep up the good work!

Yes, we have taken care of this issue and many others. The new stratum code is awesome Smiley
MFAninja

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:47:39 PM

Can anyone help me? I havnt had a coin auto-convert for 5 days. i used to do from 3k to 4k dogecoin a day and now i dont even get 1k and i have been staking up other coins. I have already made sure that the auto-convert to dogecoin is selected but dont know what else to do.
allknowingeye

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:13:23 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 06:46:25 AM by allknowingeye

If you are mining Doge I'm not surprised it's dropped to 1000 with merged mining. The doge hash has gone up by nearly 8 times and the difficulty right along with it. And everyone's profits are in the toilet.
junkun13

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:49:12 PM

is coinking down? I can't access the page also my miner can't connect to their stratum
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:17:29 AM

Is this a good pool? What are the fees?

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Travis9x

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 02:22:52 PM

Is this a good pool? What are the fees?
I think it's a good pool in general, but for X11 coins especially.  The fact that it will auto-exchange coins for you is a huge plus, because you are NOT forced to exchange for Bitcoin, if you don't want to.  In fact, immediately exchanging for Bitcoin actually hurts the altcoins you're mining, so I would strongly encourage you to NOT set your auto-exchange for Bitcoin, and to instead set it to exchange for whatever altcoin(s) is/are your favorite.  As far as I am aware, this is the ONLY major pool that offers such a service.   Smiley
Fee is 1%, as per their FAQ section.  Not bad at all for a pool this size, and with such unique features.

BRUCELLA

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:27:43 PM

Could you add auto-convert with HBN or CAP or NOBLE ?

We can mine it but we can't auto-convert to it... and i want this coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: