Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:24:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MAKE 1.25BTC FOR FINDING A SCAMMER  (Read 3990 times)
bazar165g

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:12:56 PM

i'm sorry, they find scammer photos? no. and you did not write, what to write about scammer in your topic. I found information faster than VOD and austin. but I wanted to send you via Skype. please write to the following rules as you will be paid bounty

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:18:01 PM

i'm sorry, they find scammer photos? no. and you did not write, what to write about scammer in your topic. I found information faster than VOD and austin. but I wanted to send you via Skype. please write to the following rules as you will be paid bounty

well i agree i didn't state the rules clear enough as you can understand i was pissed off at that point, because i lost btc. but i have checked the times

you sent me mail at 3.32am and vod posted info at 12.37am so he was well before you, for all i know you could have copied his info
bazar165g

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:19:22 PM

i'm, sorry, but they not send photo scammer.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:21:21 PM

i'm, sorry, but they not send photo scammer.

it doesn't matter i got my btc back, i needed the photo if i was gonna do something if i never got it back. regardless if they could find his info im sure he could find his photo.

payment is going to austin and vod only
bazar165g

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:24:51 PM

i'm sorry, i understand you. you cant pay me 0.5btc, you cant pay for my job. you itself scammer 0.5 bitcoin

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:25:56 PM

why would he need the pic if he had already recovered the stolen btc?
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:26:55 PM

i'm sorry, i understand you. you cant pay me 0.5btc, you cant pay for my job. you itself scammer 0.5 bitcoin

ok we will let the community decide that, vod found info at 12.37am you found it at 3.32am.

vod info was enough for him to send my btc back.

its very clear your just angry someone has beaten you to it.
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:27:54 PM

why would he need the pic if he had already recovered the stolen btc?

exactly i clearly said if i get btc back i will stop the chase. plus vod was first
bazar165g

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:33:47 PM

markj113, because he did not write  phrase example Эstop, guys. I do not need scammer photo"

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:35:35 PM

markj113, because he did not write  phrase example Эstop, guys. I do not need scammer photo"

i was sleeping, you think i would not have replied back straight away when vod found the info. as soon as i woke up, i posted.
bazar165g

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:37:24 PM

sorry, i understand you. but its your error. you were inattentive and confused that day

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:39:02 PM

sorry, i understand you. but its your error. you were inattentive and confused that day

of course i was inattentive i was sleeping. if he hadn't given the btc back, i would have wanted his photo. anyway im not wasting any more time talking.

vod and austin are receiving the payment
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 01:32:11 AM

If you understand, why the hell are you still posting?
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:54:58 PM

just sent 0.25btc each to vod and austin. guys can you just confirmed i sent it. thanks for the help.

i was planning on keeping it another day because my investment in shibe was going well, but you have  helped me get the 4.5btc back.

thanks

also vod is it ok you can just PM me his details and remove the post so its not in public. il keep a record of it, if he tries it again with anyone else.
dougg

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:51:37 PM

You need more info on this guy?

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 12:09:57 AM

You need more info on this guy?

Like the OP said on the post RIGHT above this one... He has already been fully refunded, and problem has been resolved for now. Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 01:56:23 AM

just sent 0.25btc each to vod and austin. guys can you just confirmed i sent it. thanks for the help.

i was planning on keeping it another day because my investment in shibe was going well, but you have  helped me get the 4.5btc back.

thanks

also vod is it ok you can just PM me his details and remove the post so its not in public. il keep a record of it, if he tries it again with anyone else.

I cannot confirm this - nothing is in my wallet.

Can you link the transaction ID?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Jcw188

Activity: 546

Carpe Diem

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:38:27 AM

Of course .25 BTC to each of the two is fair. Bazar shouldn't get crap. He didn't post any evidence that he beat the other two to provide any information. Under bazar's theory everyone could have copy/pasted vod's post and everyone would get .5 BTC. I'm happy you got it back wonders

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
austin

Activity: 584

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:36:23 AM

thanks

I cannot confirm this - nothing is in my wallet.

Can you link the transaction ID?
I have also not received anything.
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:46:41 AM

just sent you your transaction id
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: