Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GOP - Rand Paul's Presidential Highlight Reel w/ his Libertarian Twist  (Read 205766 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 07:08:33 AM

'GOP candidate (Rand Paul) Calls Hillary a Neocon' (11/6/15)

http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/paul-weighs-in-on-christie--carson--bush-561347651968

You gotta check this out. Rand says that Hillary is a neocon retread like Cheney. Spells it out just fine.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 07:33:43 AM

hxxp://conservativeintel.com/2015/11/07/did-trey-gowdy-just-endorse-rand-paul/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaig n=SocialWarfare

This article is lacking in information, but rumors are widely circulating in the Rand Paul Facebook groups that Trey Gowdy endorsed Rand at this event. Several people who claim to have been at the event said that Gowdy endorsed Rand, but I haven't found anything beyond hearsay due to a lack of media coverage.

So, I watched the recorded part of the event, and Gowdy didn't endorse. However, he was definitely intrigued and even mentioned that Rand gave him a few new pieces of legislation he never even thought of. I would think that Gowdy is smart enough to keep his powder dry this early, but if Rand starts breaking through, he could easily win Gowdy's endorsement. Easily.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 07:38:33 AM

PROJECT: Caucus Takeover of IA cacuases/

CALLING ALL LIBERTY ACTIVISTS!
Who: Students and the young-at-heart between the ages of 18-35 who support Rand Paul for President.

What: 11 days of Get-Out-The-Vote efforts (phone banking/door knocking)

Where: Des Moines, Iowa

When: Arrive in Iowa on January 23 and depart on February 2

Why: The Caucus Takeover is vital for turning out Iowa Rand Paul supporters.

How: You get yourself to Des Moines, Iowa and we take care of the rest. Lodging, Iowa transportation, and food will be provided by the Rand Paul for President campaign.

https://www.randpaul.com/students/gotv/iowa
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:03:09 AM

Rand Paul Shuts down Donald Trump, Moderators, and Commercial Breaks

A little more than an hour into Tuesday night’s G.O.P. presidential primary debate, most of the Republican hopefuls were ready for a commercial break. Most of the moderators were, too. So were the majority of viewers, and certainly, the advertisers who paid a pretty penny for their spots to air.

But Rand Paul and debate moderator and Wall Street Journal editor Gerard Baker had another idea.

Just before the planned break on Fox Business Network, Baker asked Donal Trump about the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, the full text of which was released last week. Trump gave a long-winded reply, in which he referred to it as “a horrible bill” several times, and spent the bulk of time bringing up how China is leaving America in the dust.

“It’s a deal that was designed to lead to China to come in, as they always do, through the back door and totally take advantage of everyone,” he said. “It’s a deal that was designed to lead to China to come in, as they always do, through the back door and totally take advantage of everyone.”

When Trump finally concluded, Paul piped up: “Hey Gerard,” he said. “We might want to point out the China’s not part of this deal.” He was correct. The crowd began to cheer, and at the same time, the sweet, sweet music leading up to a commercial break started to play. But no music could stop Baker or Paul, who were swept away in the moment, of trapping Trump in his own China tirade.

...http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/11/rand-paul-debate-commercial-break
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:07:36 AM

Rand Paul calls out Rubio for military spending, tax ideas, calling them ‘not very conservative’

Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.) attacked one of the GOP field’s rising stars – Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.) – as a big spender who would put the country deeper into debt with new benefits and military spending, in one of the sharpest moments of the fourth major Republican presidential debate.

Paul, who had been largely invisible in the debates up to that point, suddenly took on Rubio, saying that when he added up Rubio’s tax plan and his military plans, “You get something that looks to me not very conservative.”

Rubio, whose best moment in these debates was a comeback, replied with an attack on Paul’s national security record.

“I know that Rand is a committed isolationist,” he said. “I’m not.”

Paul continued on the attack, casting himself in a role that he had seemed reluctant to play in the past. He was the one Republican who would argue that the U.S. could possibly spend too much on national defense.

“Can you be a conservative, and be liberal on military spending?” he asked.

...https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/f0urth-gop-debate-tonight-will-be-key-test-for-bush/2015/11/10/f6c52a96-87be-11e5-be8b-1ae2e4f50f76_story.html
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:12:31 AM

Fox News Post Debate Analytics

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2015/11/13/edge-post-debate-bumps-for-some/

Rand got the 2nd biggest bump out of his performance according to Fox. Doesn't surprise me because he owned Rubio's ass about fiscal policy.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:41:42 AM

HBO's Maher: ‘US Should Get Out of Muslim Lands’ ‘Good For Rand Paul’

HBO’s “Real Time” host Bill Maher wondered, “why don’t we get out of Muslim lands?” to prevent terrorism, adding, “bombing them over there is what is causing the Paris thing to happen” and praised GOP presidential candidate and Kentucky Senator Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)’s views on military spending on Friday.

Maher, in response to his own question of why terrorists hate the West, said, “When you capture one, or when they leave a note, you know what they say? Because you’re there. Because you’re in Muslim lands. I have a crazy idea, why don’t we get out of Muslim lands?”

...http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/13/maher-us-should-get-out-of-muslim-lands-to-stop-terrorism-good-for-rand-paul/
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:08:30 PM

After Paris attacks, GOP hopeful Rand Paul warns of refugees

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. -- In the wake of the deadly attacks in Paris, US Senator Rand Paul said Friday that the US and Europe “have to be very careful about bringing refugees to our country that might attack us.”

Terrorist attacks in Paris killed more than 100 people across the city, including the slaughter of hostages in the Bataclan theater, shootings at restaurants and a suicide bomb near a stadium.

Paul called the attacks “devastating” in response to a question from a reporter after his town hall meeting.

“I don’t think we’ve heard yet everything but obviously our hearts and prayers go out to those that were injured and those who may be kidnapped at this point, but it does show that we’ve really got a big problem,” he said.

...https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/11/14/after-paris-attacks-gop-hopeful-rand-paul-warns-refugees/0fK1q8CstGnVLgjvsSYRTJ/story.html
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:49:40 PM

Rand Paul says he won’t ban encryption if president

The Obama administration may have punted for now on the topic of encryption, but Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul said he’ll ensure Americans can securely protect their digital data if he’s elected president.

Speaking in Des Moines, Iowa, on Thursday, Mr. Paul, a Republican, said he won’t ban encryption if he wins next November’s election, cementing his stance with respect to a hot-button issue that widened a rift between Silicon Valley and Washington this year before the White House ultimately decided last month not to push for a legislative solution.

“The head of the FBI came out with this recently. He says, ‘Oh, we’re going to ban encryption.’ And it’s like we want to build a backdoor into Facebook and a backdoor into Apple products,” the presidential hopeful said at the Yahoo Digital Democracy conference this week. “A backdoor means that the government can look at your stuff, look at your information, your conversations. … The problem is, is that the moment you build an opening — and I’m not an expert on coding or anything — but the moment you give a vulnerability to a code that someone can get into your source code, not only can the government, but so can your enemies, so can foreign governments.”

“What’s China going to say? ‘Apple, you want to do business with us, you’ll have to give us an opening so we can watch,’ ” Mr. Paul added. “I don’t think we want that.”

Citing the increasing availability of robust, easy-to-use encryption and its effect on criminal investigations and counterterrorism probes, the Justice Department this year urged companies like Apple and Google to rethink the capabilities of their products before deciding last month to put their efforts on hold.

“The United States government is actively engaged with private companies to ensure they understand the public safety and national security risks that result from malicious actors’ use of their encrypted products and services. However, the administration is not seeking legislation at this time,” James Comey, the director of the FBI, testified before the Senate in October, much to the delight of computer security experts and civil libertarians.

They said banning encryption or forcing companies to weaken their technology posed surefire risks with respect to digital privacy and the functionality of the Internet.

“I don’t think we want to … say we cannot have encryption or build openings,” Mr. Paul said at Thursday’s event. “I think we need to do the opposite. We need to let the marketplace develop where we try to keep the government out of our affairs.”

That opinion, however, is hardly shared among other candidates vying for the Republican Party’s nod. Mr. Paul squared off with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on the topic earlier this year. At Thursday’s event, Mr. Paul said that a “learning problem” was keeping Mr. Christie from understanding “that you can use the Fourth Amendment and still get terrorists.”

...http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/13/rand-paul-says-he-wont-ban-encryption-if-president/
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:40:40 AM

Pat Buchanan: Rand Stands for a Winning Republican War Policy

Rand Paul had his best debate moment Tuesday when he challenged Marco Rubio on his plans to increase defense spending by $1 trillion. “You cannot be a conservative if you’re going to keep promoting new programs you’re not going to pay for,” said Paul.

Marco’s retort triggered the loudest cheers of the night:

There are radical jihadists in the Middle East beheading people and crucifying Christians. The Chinese are taking over the South China Sea. … the world is a safer and better place when America is the strongest military power in the world.

Having called for the U.S. Navy to confront Beijing in the South China Sea, and for establishing a no-fly zone over Syria that Russian pilots would enter at their peril, Rubio seems prepared for a confrontation with either or both of our great rival nuclear powers.

Dismissing Vladimir Putin as a “gangster,” Marco emerged as the toast of the neocons. Yet the leading GOP candidate seems closer to Rand. Donald Trump would talk to Putin, welcomes Russian planes bombing ISIS in Syria, thinks our European allies should lead on Ukraine, and wants South Korea to do more to defend itself.

Uber-hawk Lindsey Graham did not even make the undercard debate. And though he and John McCain are the most bellicose voices in the party, they appear to be chiefs with no Indians. Still, it is well that Republicans air their disagreements. For war and peace are what the presidency is about.

Historically, Republican presidents appear to line up on the side of Rand and Trump. Since WWII, there have been five elected GOP presidents: Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II. Only Bush II could be called a compulsive interventionist.

Ike ended Truman’s war in Korea and kept us out of Indochina after the French defeat at Dien Bien Phu. He ordered the Brits, French, and Israelis out of Suez after they had attacked Egypt in 1956. He gave us seven years of peace and prosperity.

Nixon pledged to end the U.S. war in Vietnam, and did. And as Ike invited the Butcher of Budapest, Khrushchev, to visit the United States, Nixon invited Brezhnev, who had crushed the Prague Spring. Nixon became the first Cold War president to visit the USSR, and famously ended decades of hostility between the United States and the China of Chairman Mao.

Reagan used military force only three times. He liberated the tiny Caribbean island of Grenada from Marxist thugs who had murdered the prime minister and threatened U.S. medical students.

He put Marines in Lebanon, a decision that, after the massacre at the Beirut barracks, Reagan regretted the rest of his life. He bombed Libya in retaliation for Moammar Gadhafi’s bombing of a Berlin discotheque full of U.S. troops. Blowback for Reagan came with Pan Am 103 over Lockerbie in 1988.

Though they were the foremost anti-Communists of their era, Nixon and Reagan negotiated historic arms agreements with Moscow. Reagan did send arms to aid anti-Communist rebels in Angola, Afghanistan and Nicaragua, but never confronted Moscow in Eastern Europe, even when Solidarity was crushed in Poland.

George H.W. Bush sent an army of 500,000 to expel Saddam Hussein from Kuwait, but ordered those U.S. troops not to enter Iraq itself. When the Berlin Wall fell and the Soviet Empire collapsed and the USSR disintegrated, Bush I played the statesman, refusing to exult publicly in America’s epochal Cold War triumph.

It was George W. Bush who gave the neocons their hour of power.

After 9/11, came the invasion and remaking of Afghanistan in our image, the “axis of evil” address, the march to Baghdad, the expansion of NATO to Russia’s doorstep, and the global crusade for democracy “to end tyranny in our world.”

Result: The Republicans lost both houses of Congress in 2006 and the White House in 2008 when John (“We are all Georgians Now!”) McCain was routed by a liberal Democrat who had opposed the war in Iraq.

With the exception of Rand and Trump, the GOP candidates appear to believe the road to the White House lies in resurrecting the attitude and policies of Bush II that cost them the White House.

From Marco and other voices on stage one hears: Tear up the Iran deal. Confront Putin. Establish a no-fly zone over Syria. Assad must go. Send offensive weapons to Kiev. More boots on the ground in Iraq and Syria. Send U.S. troops to the Baltic and warships to the Black Sea. Confront China in the Spratlys and South China Sea.

Responding to that audience in Milwaukee, most GOP candidates appear to have concluded that bellicosity and bravado are a winning hand in the post-Obama era.

Yet, those nationalist strongmen Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping do not seem to me to be autocrats who are likely to back down when told to do so by Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, or Carly Fiorina.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/buchanan/rand-stands-for-a-winning-republican-war-policy/
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:40:55 AM

Chef, you follow this stuff.  What do you think about the hypothesis that Trump's presence is designed to sap support for Paul?

FWIW (and as someone who doesn't yet follow any of the candidates closely), I somehow got the sense that Paul was out of the picture and was half listening to what Trump was saying.  At least I listened attentively to some of his ramblings and, to say the truth, I was in general agreement with most of them.  Just like with Paul.  Somehow I just trust Paul more than trump.  Possibly because of his filibuster on weaponized drones operating in U.S. borders.  When Trump shit-talked Snowden I figured I'd probably end up doing yet another protest write-in (for Santa perhaps...or maybe Vladimir Putin.)

BTW, I am still not totally convinced that Snowden is the real deal, but someone who argues against what he has (supposedly) done in service to our nation is someone I simply do not trust in any capacity and absolutely not as a leader of any sort.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:51:36 AM

Chef, you follow this stuff.  What do you think about the hypothesis that Trump's presence is designed to sap support for Paul?

Thanks for your points but consider why the media has given Trump a billion worth of free media if he's truly the anti-establishment candidate that he's supposed to be. Trump is and has been tight w/the Clintons as they came to his relatively recent wedding w/ his newest plus he's been donating to them and other haters of liberty for a long time.. Trump is a fraud of the highest proportion and his only crutch is the latest populist immigration worry that is manifesting now. Then there's Carson who's going no where yet is #2 in the polls. Point is, confuse the conservative base that is anti-republican establishment w/ these so-called alternatives plus Cruz and perhaps the Rubio or Fiorina can rise up. Either way, the conservative pushers that are sick of where this party is going don't focus on the right anti-estab guy like Rand (at this point) and waste their lives w/ the BS in this primary.

Anyone that is worth their salt will realize that Rand is the only choice that will stop the mess as only a libertarian would do. So, Trump (who's a hater of Rand) has no apparent love for liberty nor gives a crap if this realm burns. This is a repeat of 08 and 12 where the media banties about the so-called alternatives in this field where anybody but a Paul is legit. If that's the case then I fold and don't give a fuck. If there's really a fight in this room, then all of you should support Rand Paul for President cuz no one else in this market/Senate will do anything to help you out.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:57:46 AM

Rand Paul Blames The Arming of ISIS By Rubio, Clinton and Obama For Paris Attacks

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/05/27/rand-paul-holds-republican-hawks-responsible-for-isis/?_r=0

Rand has plenty to say on this if you check out the topic at hand. These refuse buggers like Rube, Clinton and Mr. Zero are all on the same page when it comes to this latest attack and they're all implicated in their arming of ISIS and the subsequent migrant crisis. Rand has been against this from day one.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:51:23 PM

Sen. Rand Paul Introduces Legislation to Prevent Terrorists From Entering the U.S. as Refugees

WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senator Rand Paul today announced legislation that would suspend visa issuance for countries with a high risk of terrorism and impose a waiting period for background checks on visa issuance from other countries until the American people can be assured terrorists cannot enter the country through our immigration and visa system. This legislation is based off language first proposed by Sen. Paul in 2013.

“The time has come to stop terrorists from walking in our front door. The Boston Marathon bombers were refugees, and numerous refugees from Iraq, including some living in my hometown, have attempted to commit terrorist attacks. The terrorist attacks in Paris underscore this concern that I have been working to address for the past several years. My bill will press pause on new refugee entrants from high-risk countries until stringent new screening procedures are in place,” Sen. Paul said.

Sen. Paul’s legislation would suspend issuance of visas to nationals of countries with a high risk of terrorism until the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) certifies and Congress votes to approve that:

1) Aliens already admitted from high-risk countries have been fingerprinted and screened, pose no terrorist risk, and are being monitored for terrorist activity

2) Enhanced security measures are in place to screen future applicants and prevent terrorists from entering the country

3) DHS' visa entry-exit system is 100 percent complete and a tracking system is in place to catch attempted overstays

Additionally, the legislation would impose a 30-day waiting period for all entries to the U.S. in order for background checks to be completed, unless the traveler has been approved through the Global Entry program. This requirement will be lifted after DHS certifies and Congress approves that:

1) Screening of entrants is sufficient to prevent terrorists from entering the country

2) DHS' visa entry-exit system is 100 percent complete and a tracking system is in place to catch attempted overstays

http://www.paul.senate.gov/news/press/sen-rand-paul-introduces-legislation-to-prevent-terrorists-from-entering-the-us-as-refugees-
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:34:06 PM

Rand Paul: Punish Those Who Fund ISIS, Time OpEd

We need to make it clear that the U.S. does not do business with terror financiers

In the wake of the devastating terrorist attacks in Paris and Beirut, our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and those who lost loved ones. Working together with our allies and friends, we have to step up our fight against terrorism.

Unfortunately, our current strategy isn’t making us safer. The number of innocent victims of terror is up 4,000% since 9/11 despite the $1.7 trillion taxpayers have spent on counterterrorism, including the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that claimed the lives of more than 6,800 American troops and 6,900 American contractors.

If our existing strategy of drone strikes, proxy wars, and toppled governments isn’t the answer, what is?

As a doctor, I know that attacking symptoms isn’t the same thing as finding a cure. I’m also mindful of what the Cold War official and nuclear strategist Paul Nitze said: “One of the most dangerous forms of human error is forgetting what one is trying to achieve.” If we are to eradicate ISIS once and for all, it’s time to take a hard look at what is fueling its growth: money.

ISIS’s reserve of an estimated $2 billion makes it the world’s most well-financed terrorist organization. Airstrikes have impacted ISIS’s oil trade, but there’s one form of funding we can put an immediate stop to: donations from citizens, purported nonprofit groups, and governments or private sources in Gulf nations including Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait. A report from the world’s foremost international body on terrorist financing, the Financial Action Task Force, concludes that ISIS is using grassroots donations through the Internet and that foreign donor support will become more critical as other funding streams are stunted.

ISIS’s power has also been magnified by the massive arsenal of arms they’ve received from our so-called moderate allies in the Syrian and Iraqi armies. Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of military equipment paid for by American taxpayers are in ISIS’s hands.

Like a broken record, Washington keeps asking these partners to stop supporting jihadi groups. The trouble is, they never listen.

...http://time.com/4116601/paris-attacks-rand-paul/?xid=homepage
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:07:35 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 11:39:43 PM by Chef Ramsay

Rand Paul on Syrian Refugees: Can We Afford to Put the World's Poor on Welfare?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tM2Vc38xug

Rand is on the way up in the polls and he is starting to trend among conservatives and regular republicans in the US as we speak. Don't count him out and he's gonna trend just fine going into the first voting states earlier next year. I'm gonna double down on this thread for all of your world-wide interest as Rand is the best person to lead the US and affect the Globe in a positive way considering the US has been a black smear on it for quite some time. True bitcoiners and libertarians here want the world to have faith again in the US instead of its current image. I hope to instill that hope w/ Rand becoming President and this thread will give you all the good stuff to stay on top of things here.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:13:07 AM

Rand Paul on The Mark Levin Show [11/17]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=489&v=oTnaz4Pt284

Rand just lays into Marco Rubio about his bs on the immigration policy and about how unconservative he is. Levin had been disappointed in Rand for some of his libertarian leaning views but is back on the track w/ him after this interview realizing Rand's stance to protect American borders and much more. It's a much watch/listen, so do it!
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:43:13 PM

Rand Paul Forces GOP Majority Leader McConnell to Pull Bill Off Senate Floor Over Refugee Housing (aka welfare): I Will Not Back Down

US Senator Rand Paul forced his own party’s leadership to yank a bill off the floor of the Senate on Thursday over refugee housing, a significant political and policy victory for the Kentucky Senator and 2016 GOP presidential candidate.

Paul also blasted Senate leadership on Thursday for not considering his amendment to the Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill that would have blocked any current refugees in the United States from getting public housing.

“Well I think what boggles my mind is the biggest issue in our country right now is keeping us safe from attack,” Paul told Breitbart News on Thursday afternoon when reached by phone. “My amendment tells the president that we don’t approve of bringing more people here from the Middle East until we have adequate controls on who’s here already. My amendment was not only pertinent to the biggest issue of the day, it was also germane to the bill. Both parties tried to stop me from offering it and that’s a tragedy.”

Paul’s amendment to the so-called T-HUD funding bill would have cut off public housing funding for refugees in America right now.

...http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/19/rand-paul-forces-mitch-mcconnell-pull-bill-off-senate-floor-refugee-housing-will-not-back/
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:03:26 AM

Rand Paul: It's 'bulls--t' to collect phone records after Paris attacks

Washington (CNN)Rand Paul says it's "bulls--t" to argue that U.S. government surveillance needs to be ramped up as a result of the Paris attacks.

At a campaign event at George Washington University, the Kentucky senator told the crowd that the National Security Agency's bulk collection of phone record data hasn't been stopped, despite a judge's order, due to a six-month window to end the program.

"So when they stand up on television and say the tragedy in Paris means you have to give up your liberty, we need more phone surveillance -- bulls--t!" Paul said.
Paul's libertarian leanings have been at the center of his bid for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination. He has opposed U.S. intervention in the Middle East as well as government surveillance programs.

He also has called for a stoppage to the visa waiver program allowing European citizens to travel to the U.S. freely, saying we should only allow Global Entry travelers, who get a background check, to enter freely.

He reiterated that position Thursday to CNN's Wolf Blitzer.

"When a whole section of the world is saying they want to come here and attack us ... we have to be careful," Paul said. "It's hard to tell friend from foe."

...http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/19/politics/rand-paul-government-surveillance/index.html
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:48:36 AM

Rand Paul Pushes ‘Defend Our Capital Act,’ Requires D.C. to Issue Concealed Weapons Permits

GOP presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)
is introducing legislation to keep the people in the District of Columbia more safe, removing existing firearm ownership laws that some argue are restrictive. His legislation would also require concealed weapons permits to grant reciprocity for both residents and non-residents…

...http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/19/rand-paul-pushes-defend-capital-act-requires-d-c-issue-concealed-weapons-permits/
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: