Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin should be added to ShareXcoin.com next?
Shibecoin (Added)
Californiacoin
Europecoin
Lira
Belscoin
Black Dragon Coin
TalkCoin
Friendshipcoin
coffeecoin (Added)
Cornerstone
LegendaryCoin
NautilusCoin
GOODcoin
Cornerstone
SunflowerCoin
Saffroncoin
InformationCoin
Boxcoin
JackpotCoin
FreebiesCoin
LibertyCoin
groestlcoin
Saloncoin
gameleaguecoin
zurcoin
Rotocoin
VeriCoin
Pandacoin
Xcoin
Cannacoins
a3coin
huskycoin
DeleteCoin
Quebecoin
Octocoin
Ferengicoin
smurfscoin
quarkbar
GiveawayCoin
Trollcoin
hadokencoin
compucoin
purplecoin
You can now vote here
https://sharexcoin.com/votings

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] ShareXcoin.com - Sharing its revenue to the community  (Read 52697 times)
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:41:55 PM

Many of you may know I'm shutting down CryptoALTeX due to lack of volume.

That said, I still have no idea why the crypto community prefers to trade on exchanges that promise stupid things and have not announced who they are.  If you trust your money with some anonymous neck beard how can you complain when they steal your coins?

Please trade somewhere that the owners make themselves known.  I have been clear and open with my customers the entire time.

Since I'm shutting down I'll go ahead and say that Bittrex is the place to be.  They have their profiles online along with their back ground histories.  They also now have more features than any other exchange when it comes to REAL trading.

For the love of god please stop supporting exchanges that refuse to release their information, no legit business is going to hide their identity.

CryptoALTeX was the exchange to go to, sad to see it go.   Cry

Thanks, it was very stressful to run an exchange though.  If we were able to maintain 50btc volume I think the rewards would have been good  enough to keep the doors open.

Anyways, whether or not ZIP comes back and says they were hacked etc, he doesn't belong running an exchange.  Exchange operators should be in constant communication with their customers when there are issues, without you get FUD and all kinds of things that affect markets and peoples funds. 

I would hope nobody would continue to put trust in an exchange or person who doesn't maintain communication with their customers, breached or not.

Agreed, it is the main reason AGX.io lost so much volume after they were breached. And while they gave a single small announcement there were no updates, we just had to wait for the exchange to come back. I wasn't the only one the withdrew everything after that and don't plan to every hold any funds there.

I thought zip learned his lesson after his first bit of down time. Early and often communication. But, who knows the true story here. I'm holding out hope until next monday. But, if it's not back or some type of communication by then I'm sure my coins are gone for ever.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 01:55:47 AM

I am starting a "Track down the shareXcoin scammer" campaign.

Nothing violent or threatening, just track him down, let him explain the situation and then bring on the force of the US-law-enforcement on him. Also the infos will be posted public for whatever anyone wants to do with them, but as always be cautious with information that is not 100% proven to be right, don't fall into the reddit frameing trap!

This is not a witch-hunt! So please leave your pitchforks at home!!!!

The first step will be a fundraiser for bounties and paying certain doxing experts. I will hold the funds escrow and organize this whole thing. I am certain with the right financial-motivation, every person can be tracked down. You shouldn't piss at the bitcointalk-crowd, they are full of spite, and so am I!

Two ways to donate:

BTC: 1NMrmhqs1s72UkRnSygS4Figm5Vdcb2RVN
QORA: QMt3gUxSM7jytGqfcyuZqJrwhx7bLFDNKF

or pledging parts of the funds you will maybe eventually get back from ziplibrary.

OnFire

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:24:58 AM

Please find the mother fucker ~
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 02:29:30 AM

I got her, do not worry I even talked to her friend/family on the phone. Said she would have her call me right back. Not to be racist but it sounded like a house full of asians. The first person who picked up the phone could not even speak english they jabbered off in some language and handed the phone to a well spoken asian.
I told the lady I wanted to buy the website for 5k and to have her call me back. I do not know if she will or not but I know where she lives and how to find her.

btcshop

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:31:55 AM

S c a m    E x c h a n g e!! Huh
OnFire

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:36:19 AM

I got her, do not worry I even talked to her friend/family on the phone. Said she would have her call me right back. Not to be racist but it sounded like a house full of asians. The first person who picked up the phone could not even speak english they jabbered off in some language and handed the phone to a well spoken asian.
I told the lady I wanted to buy the website for 5k and to have her call me back. I do not know if she will or not but I know where she lives and how to find her.
Are you serious ? please help us ~!
DynhoSts

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:43:33 AM

ruoshui

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:19:40 AM

Where is his cell phone?
We are prepared to unite to call the police.

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:26:02 AM

Any indication you got the right person?  Huh

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FreebieZoner

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:08:59 AM

I highly doubt you do so I'm calling your bluff,  but I do believe the perp may be Viet considering the who is says he's from kirkland wa.  But what makes you say is a she?

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:17:20 AM

I told you guys to stay away from this joke of an exchange after the last saga. This exchange was way too stupid to be taken seriously.

this joke of an exchange please let it die even if it comes back up. its been hours and no update

this joke of an exchange please let it die even if it comes back up. its been hours and no update

dont be such a bitch, even AGX what is a big company, got hacked and did not answer until hours later and they are a team working there, Zip is alone.

so what, its a financial business with hundreds of thousands worth of peoples money. if they can't be a bit more responsible, they should be left untouched by the people. i wouldnt deal on this exchange anymore especially when there are plenty of other fair exchanges out there.
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:44:03 AM

Yeah..Really not happy about this one... Angry

Had about 1.5BTC wrapped up in there before it went down...Just figured I would throw my hat in the ring and offer up any help I can. Access to database files and skip tracing databases (as tracking humans is what I do for a living)... Anyone PM me a name/email/phone or whatever and I can start a network trace. Have assets in 32 states ( and Brazil, GB, Dubai, Lithuania) to conduct physical locates and state/public/sensus record pulls as well... Also have limited access to DAVID system as well if needed...

Casu

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:57:45 AM

I told you guys to stay away from this joke of an exchange after the last saga. This exchange was way too stupid to be taken seriously.

dont be such a bitch, even AGX what is a big company, got hacked and did not answer until hours later and they are a team working there, Zip is alone.

so what, its a financial business with hundreds of thousands worth of peoples money. if they can't be a bit more responsible, they should be left untouched by the people. i wouldnt deal on this exchange anymore especially when there are plenty of other fair exchanges out there.

Are you really that desperate for attention that you need to quote yourself to show everyone that you told them so? Nobody gives a shit.

I swear, the "I told you so" brigade are almost as annoying as the fucking scammers themselves.
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 08:15:59 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 10:44:54 AM by HYPERfuture

Now I am starting to lean towards the scammer assumption. It has been too long. Ziplibrary you must come forward with the truth and a plan for reimbursement asap, or you must pay. All we need is an explanation and a plan for reimbursement. If the exchange was not hacked then reinstate it as it was asap.

If you're reading this, if you don't do the right thing you are screwed, so come on out with the truth and do the right thing now. I know it might seem hard but we're counting on you. Otherwise these guys are going to take matters into their own hands:

Yeah..Really not happy about this one... Angry

Had about 1.5BTC wrapped up in there before it went down...Just figured I would throw my hat in the ring and offer up any help I can. Access to database files and skip tracing databases (as tracking humans is what I do for a living)... Anyone PM me a name/email/phone or whatever and I can start a network trace. Have assets in 32 states ( and Brazil, GB, Dubai, Lithuania) to conduct physical locates and state/public/sensus record pulls as well... Also have limited access to DAVID system as well if needed...

I am starting a "Track down the shareXcoin scammer" campaign.

Nothing violent or threatening, just track him down, let him explain the situation and then bring on the force of the US-law-enforcement on him. Also the infos will be posted public for whatever anyone wants to do with them, but as always be cautious with information that is not 100% proven to be right, don't fall into the reddit frameing trap!

This is not a witch-hunt! So please leave your pitchforks at home!!!!

The first step will be a fundraiser for bounties and paying certain doxing experts. I will hold the funds escrow and organize this whole thing. I am certain with the right financial-motivation, every person can be tracked down. You shouldn't piss at the bitcointalk-crowd, they are full of spite, and so am I!

Two ways to donate:

BTC: 1NMrmhqs1s72UkRnSygS4Figm5Vdcb2RVN
QORA: QMt3gUxSM7jytGqfcyuZqJrwhx7bLFDNKF

or pledging parts of the funds you will maybe eventually get back from ziplibrary.

I know where she lives and how to find her.

Where is his cell phone?
We are prepared to unite to call the police.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 01:16:07 PM

Sharexcoin.com has the standard for sale / holding page on it now: http://sharexcoin.com/

To have a holding page like that requires giving ID to the company who is hosting it.

Quick, someone find out which company is hosting the domain holding page and find out who it is!! Pretend to want to buy the domain!

EDIT: it's SEDO parking and they require full verification before a domain can be listed. Someone get onto it quickly!!

Ziplibrary you are so screwed

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:22:22 PM

lol this is going be interesting
HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 01:56:25 PM

Sharexcoin.com has the standard for sale / holding page on it now: http://sharexcoin.com/

To have a holding page like that requires giving ID to the company who is hosting it.

Quick, someone find out which company is hosting the domain holding page and find out who it is!! Pretend to want to buy the domain!

EDIT: it's SEDO parking and they require full verification before a domain can be listed. Someone get onto it quickly!!

I'm not in the US but someone call SEDO now!

KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:59:01 PM

if he gave real name and address to SEDO, so i think he didn't to scam us from first
but if he gave fake data, he planned this scam from first
hope we can find him soon!
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:05:36 PM

Blood is starting to boil. Can`t take much more before blasting into a rage of fury. Come clean zip or you`re doomed.

franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 05:25:54 PM

It's obvious that we ALWAYS have to save our coins on the wallets and not on exchanges. We know the risks of this world.

Yes, it's obvious that we need to trade... with our coins and this guys are a completely Scam.  Sad
These days I'm going to be here trying to help and being updated of news... from this bad guys.

Very sick of seeing these kind of people.

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: