Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:17:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long this correction will take?  (Read 5490 times)
Dutch Merganser

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 03:01:53 PM

The depth chart on bitcoincharts froze before the big sell off.. I'm starting to suspect them of manipulating the charts.

It's been frozen for several days now.

This chart seems to have worked for me right along through the price decline, the values it has shown seem consistent with the activity.

Is there a better chart I'm missing?

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/mtgoxUSD_depth.html

"Science flies you to the Moon, religion flies you into buildings."
 - Victor Stenger

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and the rulers as useful."
 - Seneca the Elder (ca. 54 BCE - ca. 39 CE) Roman rhetorician
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 04:31:04 PM

Now I am suspicious that there is someone intentionally burning lots of money *just* to make Bitcoin look bad. Screw them. Soldier on, Bitcoin Army!

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Technomage
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2012, 05:11:58 PM

Not sure how long the correction is going to take but at least a temporary bottom has been found. In fact when I look at the current situation it seems that all the movement from $6 to $5 looks like a strong bear market panic move and at least temporarily the fuel has run out. With a bear market I refer to the short term of course.

I believe $5 must break before there can be another wave of selling, otherwise this will be the bottom.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: