Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:24:37 AM

Hi Barrabas, you write long posts. Please TL DR and state what you want from me, anyone, or blackcoin. Let me know what your intentions are.

Hi Maarten, you write very shorts posts and dodge the tough questions.

What do I want from you, and anyone related to BlackCoin?  Total TRANSPARENCY. Short enough?

Who are you again?

Hi Barabbas

http://maarx.nl/5000.txt

You will find all the transactions that have happened in the first 5000 blocks of blackcoin.

Please feel free to investigate and support your earlier claims with proof.

Hi Maarten,

where is the transparency? Is that a virus? if it is a text, put it here, don't send me to no known links because I will not bite.

I ALREADY found the transactions that happened in the first 5000 blocks: 40-50 million coins. I have the proof, as I have stated. Are you disputint that fact?

Again: who are you? what have you done for BC? what are you going to do at the Amsterdam conference?

And what's with the outrage about Wizzfarm now? the guy ALREADY hosted the first Black Cast... It went so well that they are doing it a weekly occurrence by which the usual bullshit will be sold to the fan club and blinded-by-greed sheep.

It's a text document. You can open it. So you have proof, as you stated.

Now show me the proof Smiley

If it is a text document, just put it here.

Does it say that 40-50 million coins were NOT mined in the first 3 days? Because if it says that, there's no need to even look at it since that is what I am saying...

I will post a very public link with screen shots of irrefutable evidence that what I just stated, 40-50 million coin s were mined in the first 3 days. Are you contesting that as not being true?

Be as concise or prolific as you deem necessary.

IF THE FACT IS REALLY TRUE, IT DOES NOT PROVES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BECAUSE THESE COINS MAY HAVE BEEN SOLD AT 500,1000, 2000, 3000, etc...

IF YOU WANT TO DO AN AUDIT, MAKE A DECENT SERVICE, AND PROVE THAT THESE COINS ARE BEING SOLD NOW IN 30k.
Pretty much this. No one thought Blackcoin would be worth much in the beginning. Tons of idiots like me sold at 5k thinking we had made a great deal Sad The coins are very widely distributed today as far as I can see. Especially after all the swings we've had lately.

I BOUGHT 200K AT 2000 SATS, BLACKCOIN STILL VERY CHEAP!

BUY, BUY, BUY AND HOLD, HOLD, HOLD

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:25:24 AM

Like I said: You are ok with it? No problem at all. Those who won't play with marked cards against crooks are running for the exits in a hurry.

Elvis has left the building... you sure can tell already, can't you? But worry not, more is coming in a hurry.

tic... tic... tic...

Maarten: Who are you? What have you ever done for BC? What will you be doing, officially as a member of the Blackcoin Foundation at the Amsterdam conference?
Blackall

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:32:37 AM

Hi Barrabas, you write long posts. Please TL DR and state what you want from me, anyone, or blackcoin. Let me know what your intentions are.

Hi Maarten, you write very shorts posts and dodge the tough questions.

What do I want from you, and anyone related to BlackCoin?  Total TRANSPARENCY. Short enough?

Who are you again?

Hi Barabbas

http://maarx.nl/5000.txt

You will find all the transactions that have happened in the first 5000 blocks of blackcoin.

Please feel free to investigate and support your earlier claims with proof.

Hi Maarten,

where is the transparency? Is that a virus? if it is a text, put it here, don't send me to no known links because I will not bite.

I ALREADY found the transactions that happened in the first 5000 blocks: 40-50 million coins. I have the proof, as I have stated. Are you disputint that fact?

Again: who are you? what have you done for BC? what are you going to do at the Amsterdam conference?

And what's with the outrage about Wizzfarm now? the guy ALREADY hosted the first Black Cast... It went so well that they are doing it a weekly occurrence by which the usual bullshit will be sold to the fan club and blinded-by-greed sheep.

It's a text document. You can open it. So you have proof, as you stated.

Now show me the proof Smiley

If it is a text document, just put it here.

Does it say that 40-50 million coins were NOT mined in the first 3 days? Because if it says that, there's no need to even look at it since that is what I am saying...

I will post a very public link with screen shots of irrefutable evidence that what I just stated, 40-50 million coin s were mined in the first 3 days. Are you contesting that as not being true?

Be as concise or prolific as you deem necessary.

IF THE FACT IS REALLY TRUE, IT DOES NOT PROVES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BECAUSE THESE COINS MAY HAVE BEEN SOLD AT 500,1000, 2000, 3000, etc...

IF YOU WANT TO DO AN AUDIT, MAKE A DECENT SERVICE, AND PROVE THAT THESE COINS ARE BEING SOLD NOW IN 30k.
Pretty much this. No one thought Blackcoin would be worth much in the beginning. Tons of idiots like me sold at 5k thinking we had made a great deal Sad The coins are very widely distributed today as far as I can see. Especially after all the swings we've had lately.

I BOUGHT 200K AT 2000 SATS, BLACKCOIN STILL VERY CHEAP!

BUY, BUY, BUY AND HOLD, HOLD, HOLD
Lol yeah, I actually bought back in later seeing all the things the dev team have planned. Technical features can be copied instantly in this game, but community and a driven team is something that almost no other coin has. From the top of my head Dogecoin and Litecoin are the only altcoins that have equally driven, articulate, friendly and competent community as Blackcoin.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:35:30 AM

Like I said: You are ok with it? No problem at all. Those who won't play with marked cards against crooks are running for the exits in a hurry.

Elvis has left the building... you sure can tell already, can't you? But worry not, more is coming in a hurry.

tic... tic... tic...

Maarten: Who are you? What have you ever done for BC? What will you be doing, officially as a member of the Blackcoin Foundation at the Amsterdam conference?

I will be listening to others at the conference, I will try to make connections and I will discuss blackcoin with people.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:44:54 AM

tic... tic... tic...

I will be listening to others at the conference, I will try to make connections and I will discuss blackcoin with people.

I guess that is good news for blackcoin holders? At least you are not outrageously ugly like the other board members... or your photoshopping is better, one of the two.

Keep dodging the questions, good boy.
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:49:50 AM

tic... tic... tic...

I guess that is good news for blackcoin holders? At least you are not outrageously ugly like the other board members... or your photoshopping is better, one of the two.

You might not know this, but BlackCoin is a community coin. You can't expect push PR from me. You won't see any hype coming from me.

IE is good at push PR and I commend him for that. I hope we get more guys aboard that are good at PR.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
slinger1015

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:55:09 AM

tic... tic... tic...

You might not know this, but BlackCoin is a community coin. You can't expect push PR from me. You won't see any hype coming from me.

IE is good at push PR and I commend him for that. I hope we get more guys aboard that are good at PR.
IE takes things to heart.
I like him but he is week. he lets you get to him.
All I care about is honesty.
IE does have that weather I like him or not.
He is honest.
that's a lot more then I can say for most people.
noerc

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:01:12 AM

tic... tic... tic...

Please, maarx, stop justifying for something ... You showed him the blocks and he said that he is scared that this ascii file contains malicious code - this is so ridiculous. The price evolution of BC was unforeseeable and therefore the distribution after one week of mining is almost negligible when analyzing the current distribution. Barabbas only uses this sensitive topic to enjoy the trouble he is causing.

I wish you a lot of fun at the Bitcoin Conference and hope you will find the time to explain some people there why their currency is flawed Tongue
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:10:40 AM

tic... tic... tic...

Please, maarx, stop justifying for something ... You showed him the blocks and he said that he is scared that this ascii file contains malicious code - this is so ridiculous. The price evolution of BC was unforeseeable and therefore the distribution after one week of mining is almost negligible when analyzing the current distribution. Barabbas only uses this sensitive topic to enjoy the trouble he is causing.

I wish you a lot of fun at the Bitcoin Conference and hope you will find the time to explain some people there why their currency is flawed Tongue

Thanks, hehe Smiley

Now. We would need good news.

BlackCoinPool v2 will provide some good news.
And then I hope IE continues his supporting the WS event. And continue the fundraise. That would be good news too!

So. We need good news ^^

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:29:49 AM

Now. We would need good news.

BlackCoinPool v2 will provide some good news.
And then I hope IE continues his supporting the WS event. And continue the fundraise. That would be good news too!

So. We need good news ^^
BC day without any fud is like air without oxygen Cheesy...
We will have more hardened community of holders than BTC...

News like BC will be banned in China...
BC price -0.5%... Cheesy

While news like:
BC goes on BTC38 +20%
haha.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:36:26 AM

SOME GOOD NEWS FROM CAMBODIA? WE HAVE A PUMP YES OR NOT? Sad

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
Janezki

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:38:25 AM

barabbas: You have been provided exact information from the first 5000 mined blocks of Blackcoin - you can even see all the addresses.
Now it's your time to show some proof for your theory for the price manipulation (yelling 40mil instamine is not that).
Tools are there, you have all the wallet addresses & block explorer - now go and make yourself busy.

BCLambovXNggZSCruBycAApon17qTkcr9F
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:49:36 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 03:26:54 AM by barabbas

barabbas: You have been provided exact information from the first 5000 mined blocks of Blackcoin - you can even see all the addresses.
Now it's your time to show some proof for your theory for the price manipulation (yelling 40mil instamine is not that).
Tools are there, you have all the wallet addresses & block explorer - now go and make yourself busy.

Contrary to some opinions, I don't like to waste my time. This is a total scam. You are being robbed, have been from the get go by an organized mafia controlled by Eugene. You don't care? It's your money, not mine (care) any longer.

Elvis has left the building.

Tic... tic... tic..., remember?
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:33:30 AM

Contrary to some opinions, I don't like to waste my time. This is a total scam. You are being robbed, have been from the get go by an organized mafia controlled by Eugene. You don't care? It's your money, not mine (care) any longer.

W-T-F?!?!  Huh
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:37:48 AM

W-T-F?!?!  Huh
don't feed the troll i mined from the start and was checking everypool and spoke to the owner of hashcow who was one of the top wallets with over 1 million coins that was an idiot and dumped at 1k-2k sat along time ago, if you havent noticed the top 100 wallets change alot every few weeks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:42:52 AM

don't feed the troll i mined from the start and was checking everypool and spoke to the owner of hashcow who was one of the top wallets with over 1 million coins that was an idiot and dumped at 1k-2k sat along time ago, if you havent noticed the top 100 wallets change alot every few weeks

LOL me too started about 10 minutes late however, due to technical issues... that cost me a pretty penny I think.  However, I also bought up a bunch in the 450 - 1000 sat range so that made up for it.

I just had to laugh about the not wasting time part...
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:44:03 AM

W-T-F?!?!  Huh
anyways the only thing that slowed as down a tad bit is the lock on the old thread, if it was reopened and people just realized that we are a whole and we can control the community by the  way we act as a whole  and if we want to move forward don't even mention another coin in the thread

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 04:48:38 AM

looks similar ?

Can't say anything about everything else but this exactly has quite a simple answer - it's standard interface for NOMP https://github.com/zone117x/node-open-mining-portal
An extremely efficient, highly scalable, all-in-one, easy to setup cryptocurrency mining pool and portal written entirely in Node.js.
There are few another pools using it too.

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:46:14 AM

anyways the only thing that slowed as down a tad bit is the lock on the old thread, if it was reopened and people just realized that we are a whole and we can control the community by the  way we act as a whole  and if we want to move forward don't even mention another coin in the thread

+1

A rift within any community would be viewed as lost of confidence and lack of resolve .  Those serve as negative indicators for potential investors/believers and I'll reiterate that the closing of the thread and lack of respect was/continues to be a suppressor, aside from the obvious suppression.  Truly sad to see it unfold but I believe that people can overcome and unify to work for a common cause. 

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:26:18 AM

do you guys think BC will reach 30000 today?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: