Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:28:49 AM

Not sure why we would need to wait a week for an answer on the next blackcast.

there is no reason why this (un)person should be on the blackcast. we know why he did that: greed. why ask at all.
hold on wait wizfarm will be on the next black cast?Huh?
okay call me slow. But WTF?Huh
I think it may be hard booking him he may be on cinnicast..

Wizfarm is hosting the Black Cast.

Please don't do any speculation till we know what's up.. Im gonna ask for sure.
Please don't let that happen. If the new face of a clone coin hosts the BlackCast that will cause enourmous damage.

Really ?
your letting him host?
So not cool.
and only fan boys will be okay with this.
what about us that believed in bc and this guy over at cinni ?
wtf...

Yes the fan boys. I like to refer to them as brown nosers.
I still remember the idiots posting this every 5 minutes and commenting "WIZ FOR PRESIDENT" would be better make another GIF with WIZ jumping in Cinnipool.

I'm already getting tired of all the underhandedness on Blackcoin.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:29:50 AM

Blackcoin Lottery Twitter Bot
@blklottery

How it works.
Simply tweet any of the following commands to @blklottery

(new) deposit address
balance
new ticket
jackpot
next jackpot
withdraw (all* | amount) [Blackcoin Address]
help

[] required parameter, () optional parameter, * default

SNIP

cosmiclottery.com

We just added a new feature. You can now tip/send people Lottery tickets.
@blklottery @joerogan ticket

I think this is a great new way to get people involved in Blackcoin. Instead of sending 20 BC, you can buy a lottery ticket for 1 BC that can lead to them winning 1,000's.

merkalor

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:45:07 AM

So when we make a public pump guys?

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:02:52 AM

Barabbas has been my strongest critic and he called me Hitler once. I do not agree with half the stuff he writes, but I do not delete his posts because debate is good and I always said that. What I dislike is when people start personally attacking others and use FUD as fact against that person's character.

I can tell you as I am less active and I just mostly observe, I see many people are just "wishing" and "hoping" instead of using their commonsense. Sometimes the answer is right in front of you if you just dare to look.

I have proven myself time and time again as being an honest and on the level guy. I recently posted pics of the makeshift card factory setup in my home, and the people who were posting FUD about the cards have magically vanished. However, not one person said.."hey since Iconic has been honest about everything he promised, why would he lie about the group manipulating the prices"? When I said I have over 2 million coins most people didn't even question if I was lying because they believed it to be true, but I am lying about the manipulation? Why would I lie about something that would surely affect the price of BC and in turn affect my portfolio? What would I have gained by lying about the group?

Sometimes it is hard to face the truth so people lash out at the person delivering the bad news because it is much easier to deny it than accept it. That is life both online and offline.

So what do I think about the future of BC? Well...lets put aside the group manipulation for a second.

Gritt is a ticking time bomb and he will show his true colors soon. The guy tried to manufacture and "give away" his own BlackCoin cards before I got the first batch from the factory. I can spot a snake a mile away and Gritt is a snake.

SoepKip is just waiting until BC gets to a certain level to cash out. Right now he is happy and excited to be doing something important with his life, but eventually he will get bored and once he is faced with over $100,000+ he will cash-out. He wont stick around long after that.

Maarx is a good kid with a future and I respect him for his honesty. He is a stand-up kid in my book, but he is is a bit naive about what is going on behind the scenes. He will probably be the first to leave when the sh!t hits the fan.

rat4 has no clue what is going on. He doesn't understand English very well and he is your typical coder...just focused on the technology. He is not interested in the business end and he will not have any effect on BC either way.

So what is my point? BC cannot succeed with this team... I do not care how many partnerships are established or how supportive the community is, without a strong experienced team BC will eventually fail.

Even if everything you said is 100% correct, I would still rather have the current team running things.  IE, you just have too much crazy in you.  Dont get me wrong, I love the crazy, guerrilla marketing genius that you are, but you come off as completely unstable at times, and as completely paranoid at other times.  As a businessman, you can see how it would be detrimental to have a person who comes off to others like that on the management team for anything.

also having someone who says, I will announce my decision on this major event on friday and then IGNORES everyones questions all day about if hes gonna say anything about the event at all... is a little detrimental as well

Been away a few weeks i see a lot has happened, a teacher at school called me hitler once for no apparent reason, i ended up getting an apology with her and the head and she resigned not long after I think she was a bit crazy or something.

How are the BC cards doing? i guess it will take a while as im in the uk.
Edit found what i was looking for, looking forward to my limited edition  Cool

What is cinni coin?  Cheesy

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:07:46 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 12:43:58 PM by IconicExpert

Reading this thread this morning was entertaining to say the least. Here are my replies.

I think the problem with IE is that while he seems to know a little about marketing, 90% of his posts are either personal insults, threats or very intricate conspiracy theories with no basis. Even if he managed to contribute quite a bit to the coins PR side, he would scare away most serious investors.

I guess you and I are cut from the same cloth because 95% of your posts are attacks against me. And my conspiracy theories as you call them are fact, people just choose to ignore them because of greed and blind faith.

He's not going to take over the coin. The developer, 99% of the community and the core team are not on his side. I hope he realizes this as soon as possible and either moves to a project of his own, or just does what he does best and work on PR without the massive FUD.

I am not interested in taking over BlackCoin, BlackCoin is slowly being dumped by investors. You and many others do not realize people could give two shits how "crazy" or "emotional" a person gets as long as they know their sh!t and produce. The most brilliant people are also the most "eccentric", Steve Jobs was a very good example of this. Everyone who is not blinded by stupidity knows that we would not be trading where we are at if it wasn't for me. It is time to finally accept it. That is not my ego speaking, it is not delusional thinking, it is fact. Investors do not have faith in this team and they are slowly cashing out. You and a few others think my "skill" is only PR, no it is just one of my skills. Every time I did a PR event the price increased significantly and that can be verified by looking at the old posts and compare the posts with the trade history.  So what? Anyone can just recreate what I did, right? Can they? Lately some very exciting news has been coming out about BlackCoin. BlackCoin has been written about twice by CoinDesk within several days and the price is slowly deflating. Why? What has changed? The dev team is still the same and the foundation just hired a new PR firm, but for some reason BlackCoin just can't get moving again...But what is more hilarious is that other dev teams have been actively trying to recruit me since the "split". As I have stated numerous times people are watching and they know who did what.

Thanks, I've read most of it. As I said I think he's pretty good at the PR side of things, but whatever good he does on the PR side he counteracts by a huge amount with his other posts. I hope he'll see that he does not come across as a likeable guy online. I can't speak for his offline behaviour, they can sometimes be quite different, but I hope he'll just realize this and try to keep it professional from now on.

I am not here to be likable. We are not going to out for a beer and become friends. I am here to do a job and that is it.

To IE: Sorry if I've insulted you in the past. You're obviously under a massive amount of stress and I hope you consider taking a few days off to cool down and then come back with a more positive outlook.

LOL..this has been the narrative over the past week. I am not even close to being under stress. Up until last week I was having the most fun since the early 2000s when everyone was making money from shareware downloads. Spend 5 minutes with me offline and you would know I am far from stressed. I am a native New Yorker, we eat stress for breakfast. To live in the Tri-State area and be successful you have to be able to work under pressure. However, what everyone did whiteness is me getting occasionally annoyed for various reasons.

Cards look real good and well executed Iconic.  From the looks of it, you're a perfectionist and will not send out a unfinished product that would be a poor reflection of you.  I wish I bought the Limited Edition version, these can be very valuable in time.  
Can't wait to get my card so I can do some awesome photography for the our BC Instagram (@BlackCoinOfficial)

Thank you. I take pride in my work and projects.

Who are you to say what effect rat4 will have on BC or what Soepkip will do in the future? Stop bashing everyone and acting like you are god and everyone is stupid. You come off as bitter.

Since you are for some reason convinced that BC needs a strong experienced team or it will fail (lol), why don't you sell your holdings and stop complaining about everything? You act like you are a PR genius but you've caused more damage to the reputation of BC than anyone imo.

Please shut up. I can respect the people who have been consistent with their criticism towards me. You on the other hand are just a flip flopper that just goes with the wind. If everyone is praising my efforts you are there with the pom poms, and if everyone is criticizing me you are there with the pitchfork. You definitely picked an appropriate screen name.

What makes it worse you have no clue WTF you are babbling about. NO serious investor whether it is stocks or crypto cares about the developer. The developer is meaningless in the eyes of an investor. I have never heard someone say "I need to invest another 30 BTC in ABC coin because the developer just added xyz feature". Developers can be replaced easy, they come a dime a dozen. However, investors do care about the team as a whole. In the case of BC rat4 posts once a month in the forum, do you really think he has an effect on BC? Most investors would ask WTF is a rat4? Soepkip and the Foundation are now the face of BC. It doesn't seem investors are too confident about that. And in regards to me damaging the reputation of BC, what ruined the reputation of BC was the constant lying and deceit from the dev team and Foundation. People are now seeing them for who they really are.

And for the record I am slowly liquidating my BC. It will take forever since my goal is not to crash the market, but it seems other investors do not share the same sentiment.

I just have a hard time understanding why he seems so unaware about how he come off to others.  Interpersonal skills are also very important in management.  And consensus building and getting a community to rally to specific causes, while encouraging others and their causes.
These are virtues that are not within his particular skillset.

LOL...I think people see and believe what they want to see. I have managed and lead people my entire adult life. I do not need to have interpersonal skills on a forum, this is not a popularity contest.

Your on the money, but IE called these fucking leaches out long time ago and now they are showing their colour.

Shusssh....Do not let them see you agreeing with the crazy conspiracy guy  Wink

What is wrong with working on two projects at the same time?

Did you really just ask that?? SMH!! It is called a conflict of interest and everyday it is becoming more apparent that this team and Foundation is a joke. But wait...lets recap for those who have been on vacation. First rat4 helps Cinni with some code, and now Wizfarm aka mctaino is helping Cinni. If they spent more time focusing on BC and less time helping other coins BC would not be trading below 28000

IE takes things to heart.
I like him but he is week. he lets you get to him.
All I care about is honesty.
IE does have that weather I like him or not.
He is honest.
that's a lot more then I can say for most people.

LMAO...you are the first person ever in my entire life to describe me as "weak". You do not grow up in one of the toughest neighborhoods in NYC and then become successful by being "weak". Do not mistake my passion for debate as being weak. Nor do not think I let them "get to me". I went back and forth with over one dozen individuals in this forum at the same time and I didn't relent. As much as they tried to "silence" me I kept coming back.

do you guys think BC will reach 30000 today?

No...but it will most likely reach 2600 within 24 hours. If the people who claim to be BlackCoin's greatest supporters are helping other coins, then why should investors stay invested in BlackCoin? It seems investors are losing patience and are cashing out at a quicker pace. Investors are starting to realize the truth and are dumping. All it takes is one bag holder to just lose all patience and start dumping into every buy wall just to get out quick.  

Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:36:48 PM

very sad but true..

Iconic what do you intend to do with WallStreet Event ?

did you took your decision ?

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:42:25 PM

very sad but true..

I will make an announcement this Thursday about the Wall Street event and what I am planning for the future. I was going to make an announcement this past Friday but I decided to cancel it because I wanted to talk with a few people first behind the scenes. So this Thursday at 11AM EST I will be announcing some exciting news, and I believe the people who have supported my efforts in the past will be very happy.
Ziploc

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:53:51 PM

very sad but true..

I will make an announcement this Thursday about the Wall Street event and what I am planning for the future. I was going to make an announcement this past Friday but I decided to cancel it because I wanted to talk with a few people first behind the scenes. So this Thursday at 11AM EST I will be announcing some exciting news, and I believe the people who have supported my efforts in the past will be very happy.

Cool..I think the community and your supporters are waiting for that....

We need some action like in the beginning with your press release, cards, etc.

and @ so called Foundation and Wiz...I hope this time your will contribute...you better do...!!!

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:59:31 PM

very sad but true..

Yeahh cool  Cool
Hey if you leave the ship tell me before please and i dump my bc
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:07:05 PM

very sad but true..

Eagerly awaiting your announcement Iconic Smiley
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:32:30 PM

And since they are your pals at The Foundation, what does exactly Josh do in Cambodia that is of any remote interest for BC's progress? Nothing in Cambodia, I don't care what it may be, is of any interest or relevance to anything, anywhere in the rest of the world, what is exactly what he does over there -including if he ever gets some atms in one town or two-, that is of any interest or relevance to BC?  What does Mickey do? I mean he says he has just about 30k coins left after giving so much to so many projects but, other than those donations, what is it that he actually does that merits to be in the board of the Foundation? What do YOU do? We all know that Eugene is the capo di tuti capi, the puppet master, Don Corleone. And we all know Rob is the guy that couldn't get arrested (or a job) and now "works" for the 'per diems' and sells what he mines and a bit of his just over 100k stack to pay the rent. What exactly do you three geniuses do to "represent BC officially"? And who pays for Amsterdam? No need to answer that: The Black Hand, of course.

The above paragraph highlights just how narrow minded, rude and ignorant you really are.
You are borderline racist with your disparaging marks against Cambodia and your words against Gritt are clearly hostile, negative and immensely dumb.
The fact you ignore press articlles in an National paper for a product (BlackCoin) that is being promoted worldwide again shows what a small provincial minded person you are.
You sling out accusations as if they were sown like seeds in a field.
I certainly have nothing to prove to you and certainly not when you cannot even get your facts straight.
Of all the things you deserve, an answer when you click your fingers is not one of them.
Ziploc

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:46:48 PM

And since they are your pals at The Foundation, what does exactly Josh do in Cambodia that is of any remote interest for BC's progress? Nothing in Cambodia, I don't care what it may be, is of any interest or relevance to anything, anywhere in the rest of the world, what is exactly what he does over there -including if he ever gets some atms in one town or two-, that is of any interest or relevance to BC?  What does Mickey do? I mean he says he has just about 30k coins left after giving so much to so many projects but, other than those donations, what is it that he actually does that merits to be in the board of the Foundation? What do YOU do? We all know that Eugene is the capo di tuti capi, the puppet master, Don Corleone. And we all know Rob is the guy that couldn't get arrested (or a job) and now "works" for the 'per diems' and sells what he mines and a bit of his just over 100k stack to pay the rent. What exactly do you three geniuses do to "represent BC officially"? And who pays for Amsterdam? No need to answer that: The Black Hand, of course.

The above paragraph highlights just how narrow minded, rude and ignorant you really are.
You are borderline racist with your disparaging marks against Cambodia and your words against Gritt are clearly hostile, negative and immensely dumb.
The fact you ignore press articlles in an National paper for a product (BlackCoin) that is being promoted worldwide again shows what a small provincial minded person you are.
You sling out accusations as if they were sown like seeds in a field.
I certainly have nothing to prove to you and certainly not when you cannot even get your facts straight.
Of all the things you deserve, an answer when you click your fingers is not one of them.

Just understand the man...

so called Foundation or group of investors or whatever name you give yourself, which in essence should be helping the cause...

Gritt and Wiz already proven that.....and theirs actions put a nice images on all of you guys...
I'm not putting all of you in the same boat...but with this facts added to rumors and your behavior on forums, situation with pool, etc

all your group looks pretty bad....

do some good and substantial actions that will really help BC and then you might regain a bit of respect
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:20:19 PM

I'll post this here too. This thread has a disproportionate amount of negativity since much news and discussion is in the main thread or the subreddit.

BlackCoin Week in Review

CoinKite helping promote BlackCoin:
https://twitter.com/Coinkite/status/464815252618887168

PR Firm Revealed:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24ym20/pr_firm_name_here_you_go/

Blackcast #2 happening Monday:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/251fzg/blackcast_2_your_host_wizfarm_with_soepkip_maarx
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.msg6612597#msg6612597

BlackCoinPool launching V2 Sunday (today!) at 5PM EST:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/259sv6/blackcoin_pool_scheduled_downtime_may_11_at_500pm/

KNC Miner promotion started:
http://www.blackcoin.co/mining/knc-miner-promotion-starts-today/

Red VS Blue Turns Black (TF2 Tournament with BLK prizes):
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24rwjv/red_vs_blue_turns_black_the_first_ever_community
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.msg6611004#msg6611004

RJSchex and Boogie79 analyze energy consumption of BLK vs. BTC with staggering results (BLK network could take 0.33% or less of the energy that the BTC network takes to run, even with the same adoption as BTC):
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/259ray/if_you_are_good_at_science_or_an_engineer_please/
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25a5rv/more_information_on_the_renewable_energy/

BlackCoin Wikipedia article creation in progress:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/254orb/if_you_know_how_to_edit_this_blackcoin_wikipedia/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Articles_for_creation/BlackCoin

BlackCoin introduction article with Chinese translation posted this morning:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/259fv0/what_is_blackcoin_%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E5%8F%AB%E9%BB%91%E5%B8%81/

News Articles:
CryptoArticles - http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/7/blackcoins-pr-campaign-starting-soon-agency-name-revealed
CoinDesk (Again!) - http://www.coindesk.com/all-things-alt-quarks-shaq-cess-blackcoins-pr-pivot-and-dogecoins-victory-lap
ForexMinute - http://www.forexminute.com/cryptocurrency-news/blackcoin-foundation-starts-fundraising-to-hire-pr-agency-30978

There are plenty of awesome BlackCoin projects and happenings to talk about! Don't let the drama created by a very small group of BitcoinTalk posters control the discourse and overrun the work being put into this coin. We have every reason to be positive here.

Thanks to ScytheX and MuffinMaster as I shamelessly copied links from some of their posts.  Grin
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:21:51 PM

you guys.. i just get webwide merchant adoption in the works and the whole fucking thing unravels while my investors are onlooking to evaluate the community. Iconic where are you going now? what coin are you working with? or are you still helping with blackcoin development? mere days away from using blackcoin to buy on amazon.com and the community confusion are going to set investors back a bit. i dont know what's going to happen now. so close, yet so far.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:27:54 PM

you guys.. i just get webwide merchant adoption in the works and the whole fucking thing unravels while my investors are onlooking to evaluate the community. Iconic where are you going now? what coin are you working with? or are you still helping with blackcoin development? mere days away from using blackcoin to buy on amazon.com and the community confusion are going to set investors back a bit. i dont know what's going to happen now. so close, yet so far.
tell the investors that the various BTCTalk threads do only exist as trollboxes and helps us keeping them away from the subreddit and the official forum.

But they should also know the nature of forums: 1-2 dedicated trolls can kill every discussion when you can't silence them.

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:28:02 PM

I can understand your frustration, I think everyone is frustrated. I am not going to work with another development team, I had enough of inexperienced kids running multi-million dollar projects. Check back on Thursday and I think you will be happy.
madjules007

Activity: 400

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:48:57 PM

I can understand your frustration, I think everyone is frustrated. I am not going to work with another development team, I had enough of inexperienced kids running multi-million dollar projects. Check back on Thursday and I think you will be happy.

But you are liquidating your BC? You do still have faith don't you? We are still such a young coin, there is still a lot of room to move onwards and you have actually been a keypoint in a lot of the good movements.
If you get out I'm sure a lot will follow. Yes there has been a hell of a lot dumping going on, but hey, isn't it good to get rid of some of the weaker hands?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:53:07 PM

I mean IE even said that he's selling his Blackcoin, and yet he still posts hourly about it.

Almost all of your posts include my name or reference to me. I have never seen one person so focused on another individual, it is scary. And I do not post every hour, my post history proves that.
Some of my 10+ posts includes responses to you, and you take that as me being obsessed with you Christopher? I don't know what to say to that. Nice going not denying you trying to hurt Blackcoin though. It's nice to finally have that out in the open, albeit in a very roundabout way as is your style. Also, thanks for removing my reply to you in the other thread. It's nice to see that you're so worried about an open debate that you have to resort to extreme levels of censorship.

At this point I've pretty much given up hope about you. You're insecure to the point of obsession, which might not be strange coming from someone logged onto a forum 12-15 hours a day. I said it in the other thread and I'll say it again, you've contributed with three projects to Blackcoin so far. You're peddling painted USB sticks from your kitchen, you failed to gain enough support for your public pump and you failed to get enough money together for your Wall Street idea. Nice going "Expert"  Roll Eyes

Do you think calling me by my birth name upsets me? It just shows me I know how to get under your skin. You can insult me and post all the fud you like, but you will always be a nobody. People like you will always talk about people like me because your only achievement in life was passing through your mother's birth canal. So whether people on this forum "like" me or not, at least they know about me. No one knows about "Blackall", and no one ever will. You are an insignificant little troll that only purpose on this forum is to watch what I am doing. Without me you have no purpose, I give you purpose on this forum. That is what hurts you the most because you already know this. Your obsession with me is so severe you come to my thread just for attention, I sincerely feel sorry for you. It must upset you that people are asking "Where is Iconic going next", while no one cares where you are going. If you logged off under Blackall or your other screen name no one would ever miss you. I have started a trend of USB cards and changed how crypto is marketed, your crowning achievement is posting about me. Every time someone pulls out a BlackCoin card they will think about IconicExpert aka Christopher, and that includes you. But what I have done for BlackCoin in 2 months was just child's play, the best of what I can do is yet to come.
L3pje

Activity: 283

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 05:09:01 PM

You've been talking about what the REAL BC team has been doing for BC the last few weeks.

But ... my god IE .. what have you been doing the last 2 weeks for BC?
slinger1015

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:13:11 PM

To IE

Sorry weak was a bad word to describe it.
I do know you stand up to many trolls and others here and I Thank you for it.

I see your under fire a lot.
Last night I my self was over passionate and upset.
I have not sold my BC.
I have had bad feelings of what has been going on for a while.
last night threw them in our faces.
That being said. I still think BC has a shot to be number #1 even with everything going on and certain people capitalizing on it.

Hopefully we see better days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: