Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
ridernounce

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:39:24 PM

Active Dev = Good Future!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:40:01 PM

This coin looks very promising...

Tho I wish the devs would use SLK as the coin symbol instead of SC
+1  Grin
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:40:47 PM

Cool
Good work !
w8

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:54:09 PM

I can't open the mac wallet ?! Huh

Are you using the wallet from the OP? What version of OSX are you using? What errors are you having?

Thanks,
w8
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:05:12 PM

Silkcoin Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Silkcoin?fref=ts
farro92

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:09:24 PM

I recently found out about this coin. It's innovative features could make it the biggest hit of 2014.
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:27:31 PM

Stay Tuned Guys! Updates on way!

SilkCoin To da moon!

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:34:05 PM

Even though it says in the OP post that silkcoin isn't related to silkroad I still have to admit that's a pretty good picture. Tongue
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:34:58 PM

@cryptojudge love your comments. Keep up the good spirit hyping the coin and attacking critical questions. When you are going to react to this post, try to include your mathermatics as well; how to buy 2,000,000 sc-coins at 800 sat for 4,5 btc. I am really interested to hear how you do that? Think about it this way; many people were scammed by devs that sold premined coins, so why so angry when someone tries to get some information about the premine.

First of all, for the record you are absolutely right and I am absolutely wrong on the mathematics.  I made a severe calculation error.  It would take 16 BTC to get 2,000,000 even without market movement. My irritation with your posts consisted of ...

1) Demanding an instant answer and threatening to use the lack of an instantaneous response by calling the coin a scam
2) Calling me part of the scam simply by posting my opinion that the premine is not important
3) Demanding an answer by threat of selling 400k coins.

I believe your intentions are right but the way in which you go about them is wrong.

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:00:18 PM

@cryptojudge love your comments. Keep up the good spirit hyping the coin and attacking critical questions. When you are going to react to this post, try to include your mathermatics as well; how to buy 2,000,000 sc-coins at 800 sat for 4,5 btc. I am really interested to hear how you do that? Think about it this way; many people were scammed by devs that sold premined coins, so why so angry when someone tries to get some information about the premine.

First of all, for the record you are absolutely right and I am absolutely wrong on the mathematics.  I made a severe calculation error.  It would take 16 BTC to get 2,000,000 even without market movement. My irritation with your posts consisted of ...

1) Demanding an instant answer and threatening to use the lack of an instantaneous response by calling the coin a scam
2) Calling me part of the scam simply by posting my opinion that the premine is not important

I believe your intentions are right but the way in which you go about them is wrong.

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

Well put!
onepix

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:00:57 PM

silkcoin's stack is always locked ?
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:01:16 PM

Big News! SilkCoin is now on Coinmine.pw Multipool.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:12:07 PM

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

Thanks for reacting. I indeed was rude in my post. This is not my usual behaviour. I apologize. In the past, I had some big losses on premined coins and since then I am trying to be more carefull. Last day, I bought a lot of SC. At first site, I liked this thread, things looked nice...etc. But the price keeps going down. So, I started reading again and found out that a lot of communitymembers were pretty much newbies, Always talking about how good the dev etc was. After some time, I saw another possibility of a huge scam. A dev, making a nice wallet and having lots of extra accounts, hyping the whole thing. In this mood, I decided to make a, not so nice, first post, hoping to get some clear answers.
I am happy with the info I got about the premine, but still don't get it, we are going down. 22M is mined now. Maybe there will remain some more downward pressure, but in my opinion most of the selling is finished. In the meantime we keep going down. Every buy-order I put in, 15% below the price, gets matched within 2 hours.
Silkcoin (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:26:43 PM

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

Thanks for reacting. I indeed was rude in my post. This is not my usual behaviour. I apologize. In the past, I had some big losses on premined coins and since then I am trying to be more carefull. Last day, I bought a lot of SC. At first site, I liked this thread, things looked nice...etc. But the price keeps going down. So, I started reading again and found out that a lot of communitymembers were pretty much newbies, Always talking about how good the dev etc was. After some time, I saw another possibility of a huge scam. A dev, making a nice wallet and having lots of extra accounts, hyping the whole thing. In this mood, I decided to make a, not so nice, first post, hoping to get some clear answers.
I am happy with the info I got about the premine, but still don't get it, we are going down. 22M is mined now. Maybe there will remain some more downward pressure, but in my opinion most of the selling is finished. In the meantime we keep going down. Every buy-order I put in, 15% below the price, gets matched within 2 hours.

As long as we're still in POW phase price won't explode, and don't forget our coin is being massively dumped by all the multipools, this is an chance for many people to buy in at a low price. We got integrated a few hours after launch on Bittrex, but it was sure the price would go down along with POW generation, we expect a high at phase 2, another down at 3rd phase but still higher than now, and explosion at last phase, this is the most logical scenario if we handle well promo & dev.

Also for false accounts you can look at all the posters there's also a lot of senior members defending us and even ask people that are now part of the team (who we never knew before, in fact we knew no one almost hehe) they will tell you that even if we wanted we do not have time for this.

Spending our time improving the community and wallet features is a way better time investment than creating fake 0 post accounts, or spamming hate in other threads.

Ps : some people were wondering how a bit after launch we had 1000 diff and the main pool supernova wasn't getting that much blocks, it was because we were under massive mining of multi pools, most of the sell orders are from them.
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:38:35 PM

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

As long as we're still in POW phase price won't explode, and don't forget our coin is being massively dumped by all the multipools, this is an chance for many people to buy in at a low price. We got integrated a few hours after launch on Bittrex, but it was sure the price would go down along with POW generation, we expect a high at phase 2, another down at 3rd phase but still higher than now, and explosion at last phase, this is the most logical scenario if we handle well promo & dev.

Also for false accounts you can look at all the posters there's also a lot of senior members defending us and even ask people that are now part of the team (who we never knew before, in fact we knew no one almost hehe) they will tell you that even if we wanted we do not have time for this.

Spending our time improving the community and wallet features is a way better time investment than creating fake 0 post accounts, or spamming hate in other threads.

Ps : some people were wondering how a bit after launch we had 1000 diff and the main pool supernova wasn't getting that much blocks, it was because we were under massive mining of multi pools, most of the sell orders are from them.

Regarding your ps, that's why i warned you about the pre ann. You fed multipools with the coins instead of regular miners. Devs have to choose if they feed at launch members or multipools that are harming the coin. Ps. I like the developement and the efforts just don't understand tthis obviously harming pre ann
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:38:38 PM

New Silkcoin stratum pool on a dedicated multipool server!

Please add to pools list.

stratum+tcp://pool.terahashers.com:5004 -u <walletddress> -p <anypassword>

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
chrissibel

Activity: 336

Got Crypto?

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:50:13 PM

SilkCoin will be better than DarkCoin. Thats my 2 pennies Grin
cjp007

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:51:46 PM

+1 exactly give it time
jasabbm

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:01:17 PM

+1 exactly give it time

+2
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:04:43 PM

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

Thanks for the apology.  I also apologize as well, as I should be more understanding of people getting irritated with scam devs.  We are both stakeholders so we should be working together.

Some things I think to help the coin

1) Get on mintpal.  Bittrex is small volume and Poloniex is even smaller.  We need someplace that has more liquidity to absorb the sells.  Even if we are too late for the first PoW stage it will still help in PoS if there are more BTC in buy volume available.

2) Get a Reddit community started.  Many see that as a good benchmark for community.

3) Focus on some objectives for the coin.  Post them here and update as progress is done.  People get scared when the thread is slow on a new coin.  People have been burned many times as evidence by some of the interactions by otherwise reasonable people.

4) A multipool needs to be setup to kick in after PoW stage.

Just some thoughts.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: