Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:10:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CDA] CanadaCoin- POW/POS countrycoin with CanadaDay AirDrop  (Read 26566 times)
Leesminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:05:46 AM

Block Explorer is now up and running.   Smiley

http://cryptoblox.com/chain/CanadaCoin

Thanks,
CryptoBlox.com
great news......thanks
canadacoin147 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 02:14:34 AM

Block Explorer is now up and running.   Smiley

http://cryptoblox.com/chain/CanadaCoin

Thanks,
CryptoBlox.com

hey that's great. I haven't been able to get it to find the early blocks (1-6) so that they can track the premine blocks, if they like. ALso doesn't seems to accept CDA addresses. Are there some commands that I need to use?

Leesminer

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:40:50 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

cda.charityminingpools.com - Canadian Owned and Operated!

Come mine while making a difference.

All donations raised during the month of will go to https://thewaterproject.org/community/profile/charityminingpools

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
1% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 1% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

really love this idea..and being Canadian rocks the house...

CanadaCoin will match all coins mined on this pool till the end of the month, with proceeds held for or donated to The Water Project- which seems like an excellent cause to support.

Thanks for setting this up!

Love that you're going to match the donations this month!  Already over 180 CDA raised. Let's keep that number rising!
@CharityMiningPools is there a problem with the pool scoring? seems like when you go to check pool stats you get
" Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0 - JSON Response: []"
Leesminer

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:50:50 AM

Added Canada coin address to my signature
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 04:41:27 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

cda.charityminingpools.com - Canadian Owned and Operated!

Come mine while making a difference.

All donations raised during the month of will go to https://thewaterproject.org/community/profile/charityminingpools

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
1% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 1% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

really love this idea..and being Canadian rocks the house...

CanadaCoin will match all coins mined on this pool till the end of the month, with proceeds held for or donated to The Water Project- which seems like an excellent cause to support.

Thanks for setting this up!

Love that you're going to match the donations this month!  Already over 180 CDA raised. Let's keep that number rising!
@CharityMiningPools is there a problem with the pool scoring? seems like when you go to check pool stats you get
" Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0 - JSON Response: []"

Had a minor issue with the coin daemon which resulted in the RPC error you saw on the front end. This only affected the front end and all blocks found were accounted for during the brief RPC issue. Should not have affected your miners in any way.  Was resolved in 15 minutes and we now have the daemon installed and running on multiple servers for redundancy.

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
belgarath

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:49:20 AM

Woot!  We get our own country coin!  Good luck with the launch!

I'm anxiously waiting for word of pools/exchanges that are going to carry CanadaCoin so I can mine it!

Thanks!

Chris on Vancouver Island

U can mine canadacoin here (new pool):

https://canadacoin.pool.cryptexchange.org

(own signed certificate  , just click ok.......as usual )

Patrice from North Vancouver
Riboflavin

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:48:17 AM

It seems there is a problem with the OSX wallet, menu links are missing making it impossible to  get into the settings (can't turn on encryption!)
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:29:12 PM

CanadaCoin looks fine.

Do you want me to add CanadaCoin to a new pool that I'm creating?

It's going to be one of the major pools in future (at least I will work for that!).

It's this pool:
http://pool.terahashers.com/

The website/pool were created just 3 days ago, so there is a lot of improvement to be done (website only looks OK on Chrome).
But anyways the pools are working perfect, although there are not many people there because it is so new.

hey that sounds great...the luckypool.cn is currently down and afong9 is not responding

thanks very much!

Said and done!
You can now start mining here now! Smiley

http://pool.terahashers.com

Its a new dedicated pool with VARDIFF to make the most of your mining hardware and connection.

stratum+tcp://pool.terahashers.com:5006 -u <yourwalletaddress> -p <anypassword>

If you have any difficulty/problem please let me know Wink

Common guys!

Join us at http://pool.terahashers.com

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
glop

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:36:38 PM

hi,

You may want to try that one:

https://canadacoin.pool.cryptexchange.org

He guy,

Just try it and love it, simple pool to make good Canadacoin,

Proud to be a Canadian.

canadacoin147 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 04:01:15 PM

It seems there is a problem with the OSX wallet, menu links are missing making it impossible to  get into the settings (can't turn on encryption!)

yes you must have missed message #138. instacash said that he will work on fixing this. it seems to affect only some versions of OSX.

Riboflavin

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:11:02 PM

yes you must have missed message #138. instacash said that he will work on fixing this. it seems to affect only some versions of OSX.
Yeah I missed that thanks. For reference I'm on 10.9.2
glop

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:56:49 PM

He guys,

need help to extract some Canadacoin on pool:       https://canadacoin.pool.cryptexchange.org

This coin - as Us - definitely needs miners here.

Leesminer

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:44:12 PM

Come on guys we have some great pools supporting CDA already. We need more pools and more miners. I just shot and email and posted on ipominer thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516047.new#new
canadacoin147 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 09:26:52 PM

Mac OSX wallet bug fixed. thanks instacash!

https://mega.co.nz/#!jRN0UbaL!kx7fqHLGwZ3T82osSMS_wketuHce_jH1jDdfne0og3Q

Leesminer

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:38:33 PM

My windows wallet is staking beautiful!!!!!  Great job so far dev  like I told the thread at IPOminers this coin seems to be the only one in the last 10 days that launched smoothly, and now with the OSX wallet working correct, I find this coin right now to be a safe place to point my hash, I have made my point of view on this coin on many threads Good Job.  Again we should be focused now on getting this bad boy added to and exchange like Bittrex or Polinex.  do that and POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  no pun intended
Leesminer

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:45:25 PM

My windows wallet is staking beautiful!!!!!  Great job so far dev  like I told the thread at IPOminers this coin seems to be the only one in the last 10 days that launched smoothly, and now with the OSX wallet working correct, I find this coin right now to be a safe place to point my hash, I have made my point of view on this coin on many threads Good Job.  Again we should be focused now on getting this bad boy added to and exchange like Bittrex or Polinex.  do that and POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  no pun intended

I just emailed Bittrex myself
supaH

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:42:20 PM

As a Canadian resident/citizen, how would I even sign up for the airdrop?
canadacoin147 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 11:50:59 PM

As a Canadian resident/citizen, how would I even sign up for the airdrop?

yes, we are working on various methods for that starting July 1- CanadaDay... likely will be with a combination of traditional form signup, facebook and mobile phone (Canadian carrier numbers) SMS authorization...all of which will be encrypted in our forms....as well as an old school method...such as mailing us a copy of a utility bill from within Canada. if anyone here has experience with Facebook App development and online validation, and wants to get involved (payment in CanadaCoin from our Development Fund) please use our Dev. sign up form here (also encrypted) http://www.canadacoin.org/contact-development/

canadacoin147 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 05:06:05 AM

PM sent to Bittrex-Bill, outlining the excellent case to add CanadaCoin(CDA) to Bittrex.

Riboflavin

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:15:07 AM

Can someone explain to me how staking works? My wallet is unlocked but I haven't seen any stake come through yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: