Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW WALLET AND SOURCE,UPDATE!!!] VioletCoin * VLT [*] RARE 10M [*] BITTREX [*]  (Read 17928 times)
VioletCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:06:51 AM

Im hanging out on Bittrex waiting to buy but it doesn't look like the miners have turned up with their VLT yet.

ATTENTION ALL MINERS
You can now sell your VLT on Bittrex!

the volume is ridiculous, they are playing with two digits numbers

+1

Obviously the volume is still increasing as the price. I have rumors about major bagholders about they won't sell any VLT till at least 25k satoshi at least! And till now never missed a a single given word even Wink

We're on exchange from 5 hours. Just 5 hours. Tripled the total net HR thou.

JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:10:27 AM

Im hanging out on Bittrex waiting to buy but it doesn't look like the miners have turned up with their VLT yet.

ATTENTION ALL MINERS

+1

Obviously the volume is still increasing as the price. I have rumors about major bagholders about they won't sell any VLT till at least 25k satoshi at least! And till now never missed a a single given word even Wink

We're on exchange from 5 hours. Just 5 hours. Tripled the total net HR thou.

I'm selling 600 coins, lowest sell order. Buy them!
burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:45:15 AM

How come there is hardly any buy support on Bittrex  Huh Hopefully buying 2000VLT at 5000sats wasn't a bad idea, I guess I'll hold for now.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:52:44 AM

To the dev:

I guess you should edit the op: LAUNCH 13 GMT 9 MAY 2014. --> LAUNCH 13 GMT 8 MAY 2014.

Edited.

Not a fan of the logo  Undecided

At least give some explanation why, a suggest a something new. Wink

http://vlt.5limi.com
chinese pool is online

Thanks, gonna add to the OP.

If you are selling for less 2k satoshi on bittrex....you are absolutely insane.  Stop.

ye i dont understand that.....

its max 10m coins and they throw it out like its 10000000000m

Natural dumpers behaviour. However prices since bittrex enter are so damn stable! Very good job here!

Have you seen the Block explorer too?

hey so called "developer", are you half retarded by any chance? no diff readjustment, 16 diff on less than 200 mhash.

lol! this is an old school scrypt coin and very rare!

Please don't even answer to these kind of questions. Smiley

We have now reached these AWESOME stats: BTC-VLT  VOLUME IN JUST 5 HOURS! 2.45067906 BTC

Total Blocks: 16619   Total Coins: 830,950   Current Difficulty: 16.00000000   Total Network HR : 4473.92 MH/s

And these explorer stats are a bit underrated Wink

We're also on ipominer, but please remember to share your hashrate through all the pools.

Good job community.

About the coin logo.. I'm just not sure about it, maybe its the lack of contrast or the spirally thing in the middle. I'll make a few more designs that I think would be better and you can tell me what you think. Might as well support the coin seeing as though I'm mining it and bought a lot of it!

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:00:59 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 11:14:37 AM by burnbabyburn71

Also I think that this coin should stand for something or have some slogan in order to get anywhere. For example Vertcoin is the scrypt Asic-resistant coin. Maybe our slogan could be the Asic-Friendly coin? If we promote the Asic-friendly-ness maybe it will become more popular among scrypt Asic users (users that will increase quickly soon) and so the net-hash rate will shoot up and along with it the price? Asic-Friendly coins aren't that common so it will set this coin apart from the rest I think. I'm just throwing out ideas here, I don't know if these are good ideas Tongue

VioletCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:14:06 AM

Also I think that this coin should stand for something or have some slogan in order to get anywhere. For example Vertcoin is the scrypt Asic-resistant coin. Maybe our slogan could be the Asic-Friendly coin? If we promote the Asic-friendly-ness maybe it will become more popular among scrypt Asic users and so the net-hash rate will shoot up and along with it the price? I'm just throwing out ideas here, I don't know if these are good ideas Tongue

+1

As you can see in the title, we're sponsoring VLT as ASIC-FRIENDLY  from the beginning Wink

Let the dumpers dump guys, there's no hurry. Maybe they don't know what means 10M total cap, you know...everyone is now acclimatized on such billions coins...lol

Bittrex at launch. Super block explorer Wink Almost unconsiderable premine 0f 140 normal blocks! 4,5 GH/s HR .
And dumpers selling at less than 4k! lol at you! Cheesy

Fill my wallet again please.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:29:04 AM

Also I think that this coin should stand for something or have some slogan in order to get anywhere. For example Vertcoin is the scrypt Asic-resistant coin. Maybe our slogan could be the Asic-Friendly coin? If we promote the Asic-friendly-ness maybe it will become more popular among scrypt Asic users and so the net-hash rate will shoot up and along with it the price? I'm just throwing out ideas here, I don't know if these are good ideas Tongue

+1

As you can see in the title, we're sponsoring VLT as ASIC-FRIENDLY  from the beginning Wink

Let the dumpers dump guys, there's no hurry. Maybe they don't know what means 10M total cap, you know...everyone is now acclimatized on such billions coins...lol

Bittrex at launch. Super block explorer Wink Almost unconsiderable premine 0f 140 normal blocks! 4,5 GH/s HR .
And dumpers selling at less than 4k! lol at you! Cheesy

Fill my wallet again please.

Yeah I'm sure the value of this coin will shoot up in the future but we have to promote the coin as much as possible and build up the community. The goal is for this coin to be the go-to coin for asic scrypt mining. Maybe making a nice subreddit on Reddit dedicated to this coin would be a good idea?

VioletCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:38:01 AM

Yeah I'm sure the value of this coin will shoot up in the future but we have to promote the coin as much as possible and build up the community. The goal is for this coin to be the go-to coin for asic scrypt mining. Maybe making a nice subreddit on Reddit dedicated to this coin would be a good idea?

We have opened based on your nice suggestion, a Reddit opening bounty of 50 VLT. Set up it, bring inside at least 5 users, then reclaim your bounty!
DearPassin46

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:38:46 AM

its max 10m coins and they throw it out like its 10000000000m

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:41:35 AM

We have opened based on your nice suggestion, a Reddit opening bounty of 50 VLT. Set up it, bring inside at least 5 users, then reclaim your bounty!

Oh cool, I'll set one up now. Edit: Apparently someone beat me to it  Angry I hope that guy does a good job  Undecided

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:45:14 AM

ATTENTION ALL MINERS

nod

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
VioletCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:55:36 AM

Dear Pool Operators and Pool Owners,

I reccomend to you all to fill the official Faucet, from time to time, with a little part of your pool fees.

I know that fees are important for you also, but remember almost non premined coins for us devs, and we have a lot of bounties still to do!

To all the users who applied for the launch bounties such as translations etc, please reclaim your bounty payout if you haven't done yet!

Smiley

Thanks.

p.s. new bounties are available now in the OP. check it often.
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:57:23 AM

Someone is messing with the price by selling and buying to themselves for tiny amounts.
phreakish

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 12:10:26 PM

Would be nice to have a few more nodes. only 3 active connections on the 5 nodes i have set and its taking forever to sync only 16.8K in blocks

a cunning and whitty statement to follow.
jmsr1978

Activity: 355

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 12:14:51 PM

Hi, i can do the web if is need it. Dont see any bounty for that but Smiley i like the color... let me know better by mail info@juanmiguelsalas.com

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:16:39 PM

Last push for my pool. + 5% Payout for the whole pool.

www.vlt.chekazpools.com

So you get 5% more coins just for mining in my pool Smiley

Regards,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:16:59 PM

This coin is dead.

There's no buyers and nobody's gonna mine it at this difficulty now.

Game Over
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:29:23 PM

You Danzor please go to Your skidCoin and leave this coin in peace.

Still growing and growing!

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:33:29 PM

This coin is dead.

There's no buyers and nobody's gonna mine it at this difficulty now.

Game Over
The coin has just launched, its grown a lot in a really short time span. Be a little more patient

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:59:16 PM

Alright I made a subreddit and finished up the CSS. Once the Logo is sorted I'll make the CSS look better, but I think its not bad for a quick 10min job. Check it out www.reddit.com/r/vltcoin/ - violetcoin was taken...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: