Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [P2Pool AU Node]Norgz Pool BTC 0% fee Matt's Relay  (Read 8081 times)
norgan (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Decentralize your hashing - p2pool - Norgz Pool

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 01:28:54 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 01:10:53 AM by norgan

Norgz Pool is mining BTC only with 0 fees and is hosted on highly available cloud compute.

Quite a bit of work has been put in to provide a great front end that shows full stats for all nodes

Use your BTC address as username and no password required.

Site: http://www.norgzpool.net.au

No pools fees are charged!

Auto failover and performance pool: pool.norgzpool.net.au:9332

Australian BTC Pool URL: au.norgzpool.net.au:9332

Username:[Your Bitcoin/Litecoin Address For Payment]

Password: Not required

Servers are secured and locked down to industry best practises. NorgzPool has Matt's Relay client installed to ensure extremely low orphan rate.

*Auto Fail-over pool should find the closest node to you and also fail over if one node should go down for any reason. It's still new and a little experimental but it should at the very least provide high availability between the nodes. If one is down then you will be directed to the other within 1 minute max.

Miner, tech geek, operator of NorgzPool - Sydney Australia P2Pool Node creator of p2pool fancy front end

Tips: 1NorganBbymShTN2MMpfGzRYJF8mcPeXjv Exchange BTC locally in Australia or Donate to p2pool miners
sciack

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:08:50 AM

Hi,

Why don't we help each other? I can add your address to my pool and you can do the same: p2poolthailand.com:9332 or p2pool.asia:9332

norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 02:14:47 AM

Hi,

Why don't we help each other? I can add your address to my pool and you can do the same: p2poolthailand.com:9332 or p2pool.asia:9332

Sure, I'll look at that today 😊

Miner, tech geek, operator of NorgzPool - Sydney Australia P2Pool Node creator of p2pool fancy front end

Tips: 1NorganBbymShTN2MMpfGzRYJF8mcPeXjv Exchange BTC locally in Australia or Donate to p2pool miners
norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:01:53 AM

Hi,

I have added your node to my Config. Next time I restart it will be connecting to your node. Smiley

sciack

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:00:46 AM

ok, I have done the same. What about also writing it in the front page? I can add yours in the green box like an ad. ??
sciack

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:49:31 AM

Hi,

I have added your node to my Config. Next time I restart it will be connecting to your node. Smiley

by the way you can also add me on the go:

Code:
bitcoind addnode 203.151.23.40 add

norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 01:44:20 AM

ok, I have done the same. What about also writing it in the front page? I can add yours in the green box like an ad. ??

Sure, I've added a line recommending you as a backup node.

btw what interface are you using? I like the more rounded looking graph, care to share some of your interface code?

I now have a new front end also at www.norgzpool.net.au

sciack

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:24:06 AM

Hi,

thanks! I added you too in the green box.

I use this interface: https://github.com/johndoe75/p2pool-node-status

I would like also to include NMC, IXC, DVI, how can I do that? and how does it work?? Is it beneficial or we waste hasing power?

Thank you.

norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 01:55:05 AM

for btc mining it has no negative impact at all. you simply download the wallets and let them sync then add the .conf file as you would your Bitcoin.conf. just ensure you have the ports all different then use the --merged command when you start p2pool.

--merged http://username:complexspassword@localhost:7333/ where 7333 is the port set for the coin you want to marge mine.

norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 02:01:53 AM

New node added in Sydney, Australia. au.norgzpool.net.au:9332

norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 12:37:28 AM

looks like I had a NAT rule missing on the au node. If you were unable to connect before please try again. The au node is hosted in the Sydney Equinix data center so should be very low latency.

norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 05:51:12 AM

au node down for maintenance. back up in 10 minutes.

norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 08:01:15 AM

Hi all,

I couple of outages of late. Due to some testing and optimisation we had some issues but they are now resolved and the node should be stable and thanks to Matt Corallo's relay there should be much less orphans.

Norgzpool is the biggest p2pool node in Australia and is hosted on VMWare redundant infrastructure and a 50Mbit Fibre link. If you are in Australia and find it too difficult to run up and maintain your own node connect up with no fees and efficient network connections.

norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 12:26:32 AM

Node restarting due to security updates. Outage will be less than 5 minutes.

norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 01:18:26 AM

Node now up on latest code from github.

norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 11:44:45 PM

Updated to Bitcoin 0.9.3 (small drop in the charts will be visible).

Node stats are currently as follows:

Version: 13.4-52-g8cffc88

Pool rate: 3.76PH/s (14% DOA+orphan) Share difficulty: 10600000

Node uptime: 10.6 days Peers: 8 out, 1 in

Local rate: 4.69TH/s (6.2% DOA) Expected time to share: 3.4 hours

Shares: 27 total (1 orphaned, 1 dead) Efficiency: 108.0%

norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 01:53:47 AM

11:20 am AEST we lost upstream internet due to Sydney CBD issues on upstream provider. Link is now up, if you had pool.norgzpool.net.au in your miner you should have diverted to the Singapore node automatically.

All systems back to normal. Outage lasted no longer than 20 mins.

norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 11:17:00 PM

Singapore server offline for the moment.

Sydney server now on new host using the Microsoft Azure global foundation hosting. This is second to none with perfect network and uptime.

norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 09:29:42 AM

node back up in Sydney after some issues redownloading Blockchain. ready to roll once again. will consider if a Singapore node is needed anymore.

norgan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 05:38:29 AM

Node offline due to too many bad blocks. moving to higher spec server.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: