May 04, 2024, 11:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zccopwrx

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:20:24 PM

Not my pool in any way but it works perfect. http://p2poolcoin.com:8877/static/

It's my p2pool network and thanks you for the notice.

I just don't undertand why people still mine on regular pool and complain when they don't receive  the payout, when on the other side they can use a p2pool Huh??

For people who don't know p2pool, it's not a centralized pool, it's a network with a lot of node. Payouts are immediately done after each block directly in your wallet. No need to wait until the coin mature, it mature into your wallet.

A p2pool has 0 coin stored online, a block is found and bam, it's spead to every miners.
If something goes wrong, you will see it after each blocks, but this node run perfect.

Just select the address where you ping is the lowest and go:
Europe server: http://p2poolcoin.com:8877
Canada server (mostly for us people): http://ca.p2poolcoin.com:8877

No need to register and forgot password or some other shit. Just mine it like this (example for linux user):
Code:
./sgminer -k darkcoin -o http://ca.p2poolcoin.com:8877 -u YourPersonnalWalletAddress -p doesnotmattercanbeasimpleXletter

Both servers are powerful dedicated servers, happy mining and don't relaunch !

Don't forget to point out that the green dot in the middle of that "regular pool" is a community hub for miners to all hang out together, and share their experience, and build comradery with other miners supporting the same pool. p2pool is great, but its not the best thing ever, and its certainly not for everyone... my $0.02.  Also, NOMP based pools like coins.hashfaster.com also pay out blocks the moment they confirm, and also does not hold onto a balance of coins under any circumstance.

ZC

Why is it not the best thing every ?
It's about centralised power, 51% attack, etc...on one side VS decentralized power and network security, easy to use, etc... on the other side.

Your the only p2pool node currently, there is no decentralization in p2pool if your the only node.  If you want to really run p2pool the correct way, you run your own node, and keep it to yourself. Running large p2pool nodes for general public is against what p2pool was developed for to begin with.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
templar77

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:23:25 PM

Here's the official statement by 24hash team:

We use well-known MPOS software for all our pools.
For LIBERTYCOIN XLB - we get untypical error that is caused solely by LIBERTYCOIN (XLB) source code.
When we run the command Libertycoind -daemon in admin panel mysteriously disappears section wallet info, while run-payout.sh also crashes.
In this momement we not have a solution to this problem. But not we not stolen any coins from our registered users.
Maybe someone managed to get payments, other else .
The problem is in the network of LIBERTYCOIN.
So far, none of our other pools have a similar problem .
We can not solve this problem before LIBERTYCOIN fix their network .
We apologize to all who have lost their hash power for this coins.

LoL that's so funny. It's like the Mtgox statement about the transaction malleability on Bitcoin. "The problem is Bitcoin not us".

The Goxing never ends...
zccopwrx

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:24:24 PM

For LIBERTYCOIN XLB - we get untypical error that is caused solely by LIBERTYCOIN (XLB) source code.
When we run the command Libertycoind -daemon in admin panel mysteriously disappears section wallet info, while run-payout.sh also crashes.
In this momement we not have a solution to this problem. But not we not stolen any coins from our registered users.

@24hashcom
The problem may be MPOS doesnt support x11/Libertycoin perhaps?  I dont think you were the only MPOS pool, yet your the only MPOS pool that had these issues??  

Please don't blame the coin.  The coin works fine on my pool, and everyones happy with it, I understand you might not know WHAT caused the issue, but you can't blame a coin when your pool has an issue IMHO.

All other x11 pools by 24hash work perfect: lime, pc, hash, lgc

Not all coins are created equal.  Algo aside, the dev can implement the coin any way they wish (good or bad).  That being said, why did you have these issues and other MPOS pools have not??
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:37:50 PM

@24hashcom
The problem may be MPOS doesnt support x11/Libertycoin perhaps?  I dont think you were the only MPOS pool, yet your the only MPOS pool that had these issues??  

Please don't blame the coin.  The coin works fine on my pool, and everyones happy with it, I understand you might not know WHAT caused the issue, but you can't blame a coin when your pool has an issue IMHO.

I wonder why, after the scam came out, you have shutdown my account so that I had to ask for a password change and pincode change? And why you did not mention the problems with paying out on your website? Or why you did not stop the pool when you found out people were not getting paid?
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:41:20 PM

@24hashcom

I wonder why, after the scam came out, you have shutdown my account so that I had to ask for a password change and pincode change? And why you did not mention the problems with paying out on your website? Or why you did not stop the pool when you found out people were not getting paid?

I'm pretty sure you just used a different pincode and password than you normally did.  Why would they just make you go through an extra step if it was going to work anyway?  Also, my pass and pin still work perfectly.  Your second and third questions are legitimate.  I'd guess they might have thought that they could fix it.

Frigga77

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:51:11 PM

I'm pretty sure you just used a different pincode and password than you normally did.  Why would they just make you go through an extra step if it was going to work anyway?  Also, my pass and pin still work perfectly.  Your second and third questions are legitimate.  I'd guess they might have thought that they could fix it.

Yes of course, I used a different password and pincode and forgot all about them, because that is what I do when I am mining coins. And that is what other people that were mining there did too, forget their password and pincode, so that they also had to retreive another password and pincode.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:55:27 PM

Yes of course, I used a different password and pincode and forgot all about them, because that is what I do when I am mining coins. And that is what other people that were mining there did too, forget their password and pincode, so that they also had to retreive another password and pincode.

I was saying I was mining coins there and my password and pincode still work.

shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:56:05 PM

nah that's cool now. You can mine on supernova, I have experience with them and so far they have been trustworthy. I am not sure whether you should change user and pw, I just know it does not matter to what you change it. Can be anything.
With regards to the pool you choose, that has no impact. Just create a worker with any username you like and a pw. Thats important for your miner.

the user and pass in the config is for solo minig. pools will really just send a transaction payment to your wallet based on what you mined on their wallet. I solo mined Smartcoin and thats when i had to use that user and pass in the config.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
linked67

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:08:47 PM

Not my pool in any way but it works perfect. http://p2poolcoin.com:8877/static/

It's my p2pool network and thanks you for the notice.

I just don't undertand why people still mine on regular pool and complain when they don't receive  the payout, when on the other side they can use a p2pool Huh??

For people who don't know p2pool, it's not a centralized pool, it's a network with a lot of node. Payouts are immediately done after each block directly in your wallet. No need to wait until the coin mature, it mature into your wallet.

A p2pool has 0 coin stored online, a block is found and bam, it's spead to every miners.
If something goes wrong, you will see it after each blocks, but this node run perfect.

Just select the address where you ping is the lowest and go:
Europe server: http://p2poolcoin.com:8877
Canada server (mostly for us people): http://ca.p2poolcoin.com:8877

No need to register and forgot password or some other shit. Just mine it like this (example for linux user):
Code:
./sgminer -k darkcoin -o http://ca.p2poolcoin.com:8877 -u YourPersonnalWalletAddress -p doesnotmattercanbeasimpleXletter

Both servers are powerful dedicated servers, happy mining and don't relaunch !

Don't forget to point out that the green dot in the middle of that "regular pool" is a community hub for miners to all hang out together, and share their experience, and build comradery with other miners supporting the same pool. p2pool is great, but its not the best thing ever, and its certainly not for everyone... my $0.02.  Also, NOMP based pools like coins.hashfaster.com also pay out blocks the moment they confirm, and also does not hold onto a balance of coins under any circumstance.

ZC

Why is it not the best thing every ?
It's about centralised power, 51% attack, etc...on one side VS decentralized power and network security, easy to use, etc... on the other side.

Your the only p2pool node currently, there is no decentralization in p2pool if your the only node.  If you want to really run p2pool the correct way, you run your own node, and keep it to yourself. Running large p2pool nodes for general public is against what p2pool was developed for to begin with.

Not true !
I have 2 nodes and more nodes can be setup very fast if it need to be. It's decentralized  Cool

Is hashfast decentralized ? I don't think so...

P2Pool EU:http://p2poolcoin.com 1 % fees - Server dedicated Xeon, 32 Go Ram, Ssd, 1 Gbps - DarkCoin - HiroCoin - ExeCoin - GpuCoin - MyriadCoin Qubit - Muniti - RotoCoin - VertCoin - etc
Free Middlecoin Stats for Iphone on Apple Store:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/middlecoin/id795238640?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8
Frigga77

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:12:40 PM

I understand, but what I said is true. I logged in with the right credentials (password, pincode for manual payment), but I got a message it was wrong. And some other people have been experiencing the same thing, as you can see from the screenshots on page 19 and 20 in this thread and also is mentioned by one other user on page 23 of this thread. Either they messed up accidentally very badly with our login credentials, or they did that on purpose...
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:35:31 PM

I understand, but what I said is true. I logged in with the right credentials (password, pincode for manual payment), but I got a message it was wrong. And some other people have been experiencing the same thing, as you can see from the screenshots on page 19 and 20 in this thread and also is mentioned by one other user on page 23 of this thread. Either they messed up accidentally very badly with our login credentials, or they did that on purpose...

Same here, needed to reset password and then pin. And I use roboform
to store passwords, so it was 100% correct.
TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:41:19 PM

I hate to move people away from arguments, cause I enjoy it so much, I have noticed a few times I get a recurring number paid into the wallet. In this case 10. I have only ever seen that before in FireFlyCoin. Maybe could someone here explain why?

Thanks.
Libertycoin (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:44:53 PM

Hi, we kindly ask you to give back the coins to the users before it gets into an exchange or we'll be forced to block the addresses were the coins mined by your pools reside.

You have all the withdrawal addresses of the people registered in your pool, so there's no excuse on why cannot give back the coins.

Regards

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:49:10 PM

Hi, we kindly ask you to give back the coins to the users before it gets into an exchange or we'll be forced to block the addresses were the coins mined by your pools reside.

Regards

I appreciate this move by the dev , lets see how those scam pools react now .
acejudas

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:01:49 PM

Regards

I appreciate this move by the dev , lets see how those scam pools react now .

Yea, 24 hash needs to just payout so people can forget about them forever already..
bakedrice

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 10:06:13 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 10:45:04 PM by bakedrice

WTB 100,000 XLB for 0.3 BTC.

PM me with quantity and best price!

he-man

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:10:39 PM

How do I solo mine this

Donate if you like he-man Wink

8bgxSh44Gx9fHtn5AKnWXEuVz9vgvfgREd
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:15:54 PM

You have all the withdrawal addresses of the people registered in your pool, so there's no excuse on why cannot give back the coins.

Regards

Good
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:17:44 PM

How do I solo mine this

I don`t know but https://liberty.suprnova.cc/ is a very good and secure pool
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:19:05 PM

WTB  50,000 XLB for .2btc  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: