May 04, 2024, 08:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Thrash

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:01:48 AM

24 hours a coin did not come to pass
Revoked miners
Miners set my sgminer.exe-k darkcoin - no-submit-stale-o http://p2poolcoin.com:8877-u LZ1ruBxG2pjaGZ6PuL3JFBZFtzEsYmCjXG -p 11
280X *2   4.4 M

CTRL + C

Your address is not showing up as an active miner so something is wrong.

I think it should look like:
sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o http://p2poolcoin.com:8877 -u LZ1ruBxG2pjaGZ6PuL3JFBZFtzEsYmCjXG -p 11

The spaces are important and you shoudl not need the no-submit-stale in my experience

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thrash

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:04:30 AM

How do I send?
Please give an email address and format.

User ID:
Username:
Email:
Wallet address:

PM = Personal Message
Click on their username and then look for

Send this member a personal message.

click on it and put the info in there.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:04:43 AM

On a random one, has anyone else received random payments of exactly 10 XLB? I've had 5 off Hashfaster...

I've had 13.
Yeah what's the deal with those?

swiftraitor

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:04:50 AM

http://libertycoin.co/draft-statament-regarding-the-alleged-scam-pools-and-the-people-asking-for-a-relaunch/

(Draft) Statament regarding the alleged scam pools and the people asking for a relaunch:

First we would like to start with a brief recapitulation of the events:
-   On May 8th around 4:00 am we posted the pre-announcement of Libertycoin and we wrote that the coin would be released on May 9th at 1:00 pm. We gave more than 33 hours in advance to the community to prevent any form of the so-called “Ninja Launch”.
-   On May 9th around 1:10 pm we announced that there would be a small delay of 30 minutes on the launch for we were re-compiling the windows wallet with then new graphics we got from Templar77 (who designed Cinnicoin’s graphics too).
-   Around 1:40 – 1:50 when the compilation of the new wallet was over, we published the links to download the windows wallet and source code.
-   We did not release the wallet with a seed node. Why? We had some discussion about it prior the launch but for voting majority –within our dev team- we decided not to, the argument was, “if the pools have to compile the client to set up everything, we should not have advantage over them, we should start compiling it at the same time as them.” So we started compiling the client on a VPS at the same time as we published the links. After a couple of minutes, it was ready with no further problems.
-   Around 4 pm, we received a couple of private messages telling us that they had not received any payments from the 24hash pool, but they had from other pools. As the block maturity in Libertycoin is 50 blocks (50 minutes) we decided to post a recommendation on the thread asking to beware of that pool until we confirmed it was working okay.
-   Time passed and we got people confirming that it was not paying its users, so in that moment we decided to delete all the Chinese pools that looked scammy, and kept the pools that users reported were paying.
-   At some point in the night (CST time) the 24hash pool did not even allowed its users to login, so we took it as a confirmation that it was in fact a scam pool.

You have to notice that only around 3 hours passed after the launch when users started reporting that 24hash might be a scam pool, so the damage to the miners on that pool was very reduced.

Let us remind you a few things:

-It is not our obligation to monitor the pools, nor tell you where to throw your hash rate, nor punish scammers. We are not your parents, we are not the "owners" of Libertycoin, we are not the police, and we are not your financial advisors. The objective of any cryptocurrency is for it to be as decentralized as possible. I do not recall Satoshi Nakamoto doing any of that.
Even though it is not our job, we decided to help the users issuing some recommendations about the reports we were receiving.

About the re-launch petitions
As you have read above there is no reason to do such thing as re-launching Libertycoin. If all cryptocurrencies had to be relaunched after some kind of scam was executed, Bitcoin would have been relaunched thousands of times.

Libertycoin was not ninja launched, for it was pre-announced before launched. It did not have a single premined block and it was not distributed in an IPO or in a communist free distribution. And it was not instamined by ASICS because it uses the X11 algorithm.
I have been involved in cryptocurrencies since early 2013 and this by far more one of the fairest launch I have witness.
One of the members of our team made a poll and the results confirmed the community does not want it to be relaunched. In fact, it is very probable the only ones voting for a relaunch are the group wanting to crash Libertycoin (I will talk about them below) and some miners that unfortunately have their coins retained in the 24hash pool.

Libertycoin will not be relaunched. Miners have spent electricity mining this coin. Others, have rented rigs just to mine this coin, and others have bought it. Relaunching will only affect a huge majority of those who have invested with their time, money and effort.
As I mention above, we are not the “owners” of Libertycoin. We are not the central bank of Libertycoin which job is to monitor, punish and regulate all of what occurs.

This is a free market. In free markets, companies are not too big to fail. In free markets we do not rescue banks, or companies, or investors. I know this concept is difficult to understand to some of our community members who live in a communist oligarchy, or in a Keynesian failed State. We are crypto-anarchists so we will not act like the People’s Bank of China. We will not restart the whole Libertycoin economy just too benefit a few.

We will help to try to recover the coins stuck in the alleged scam pools, but be sure of this: it’s not our job, we are doing it just because we want to help, so don't act as we owe you something.

The group wanting to crash Libertycoin
We (dev team) have a group on Skype, and we had an Indian friend that collaborated for many projects in the past. A few weeks ago, when we decided to create Libertycoin. He argued that he wanted to include a ‘secret premine’ in the code and profit from this coin. We rejected that idea. He got angry because he cannot create coins by himself so he threatened to crash our launch if we released it without him (and the secret premine).
So far we have doxxed some of his fake accounts and we have confirmed it is him making all the bad comments.
We don’t know his real name, only some of his accounts, but the only further thing we can say is that he has been involved in heavily premined coins like Hotcoin where they premined more than 6% of the coins.

We cannot tell if all the accounts asking for a relaunch are him, but we do know that the majority are.
Let us finish this by saying the quote we added in the Genesis Block’s Timestamp:

“That which does not kill us make us stronger”. Friedrich Nietzsche
https://github.com/liberty-project/LibertyCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2486

I knew that you will never let us down  Kiss . BTW I just loved this part:

Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:21:01 AM

http://libertycoin.co/draft-statament-regarding-the-alleged-scam-pools-and-the-people-asking-for-a-relaunch/

(Draft) Statament regarding the alleged scam pools and the people asking for a relaunch:

First we would like to start with a brief recapitulation of the events:
-   On May 8th around 4:00 am we posted the pre-announcement of Libertycoin and we wrote that the coin would be released on May 9th at 1:00 pm. We gave more than 33 hours in advance to the community to prevent any form of the so-called “Ninja Launch”.
-   On May 9th around 1:10 pm we announced that there would be a small delay of 30 minutes on the launch for we were re-compiling the windows wallet with then new graphics we got from Templar77 (who designed Cinnicoin’s graphics too).
-   Around 1:40 – 1:50 when the compilation of the new wallet was over, we published the links to download the windows wallet and source code.
-   We did not release the wallet with a seed node. Why? We had some discussion about it prior the launch but for voting majority –within our dev team- we decided not to, the argument was, “if the pools have to compile the client to set up everything, we should not have advantage over them, we should start compiling it at the same time as them.” So we started compiling the client on a VPS at the same time as we published the links. After a couple of minutes, it was ready with no further problems.
-   Around 4 pm, we received a couple of private messages telling us that they had not received any payments from the 24hash pool, but they had from other pools. As the block maturity in Libertycoin is 50 blocks (50 minutes) we decided to post a recommendation on the thread asking to beware of that pool until we confirmed it was working okay.
-   Time passed and we got people confirming that it was not paying its users, so in that moment we decided to delete all the Chinese pools that looked scammy, and kept the pools that users reported were paying.
-   At some point in the night (CST time) the 24hash pool did not even allowed its users to login, so we took it as a confirmation that it was in fact a scam pool.

You have to notice that only around 3 hours passed after the launch when users started reporting that 24hash might be a scam pool, so the damage to the miners on that pool was very reduced.

Let us remind you a few things:

-It is not our obligation to monitor the pools, nor tell you where to throw your hash rate, nor punish scammers. We are not your parents, we are not the "owners" of Libertycoin, we are not the police, and we are not your financial advisors. The objective of any cryptocurrency is for it to be as decentralized as possible. I do not recall Satoshi Nakamoto doing any of that.
Even though it is not our job, we decided to help the users issuing some recommendations about the reports we were receiving.

About the re-launch petitions
As you have read above there is no reason to do such thing as re-launching Libertycoin. If all cryptocurrencies had to be relaunched after some kind of scam was executed, Bitcoin would have been relaunched thousands of times.

Libertycoin was not ninja launched, for it was pre-announced before launched. It did not have a single premined block and it was not distributed in an IPO or in a communist free distribution. And it was not instamined by ASICS because it uses the X11 algorithm.
I have been involved in cryptocurrencies since early 2013 and this by far more one of the fairest launch I have witness.
One of the members of our team made a poll and the results confirmed the community does not want it to be relaunched. In fact, it is very probable the only ones voting for a relaunch are the group wanting to crash Libertycoin (I will talk about them below) and some miners that unfortunately have their coins retained in the 24hash pool.

Libertycoin will not be relaunched. Miners have spent electricity mining this coin. Others, have rented rigs just to mine this coin, and others have bought it. Relaunching will only affect a huge majority of those who have invested with their time, money and effort.
As I mention above, we are not the “owners” of Libertycoin. We are not the central bank of Libertycoin which job is to monitor, punish and regulate all of what occurs.

This is a free market. In free markets, companies are not too big to fail. In free markets we do not rescue banks, or companies, or investors. I know this concept is difficult to understand to some of our community members who live in a communist oligarchy, or in a Keynesian failed State. We are crypto-anarchists so we will not act like the People’s Bank of China. We will not restart the whole Libertycoin economy just too benefit a few.

We will help to try to recover the coins stuck in the alleged scam pools, but be sure of this: it’s not our job, we are doing it just because we want to help, so don't act as we owe you something.

The group wanting to crash Libertycoin
We (dev team) have a group on Skype, and we had an Indian friend that collaborated for many projects in the past. A few weeks ago, when we decided to create Libertycoin. He argued that he wanted to include a ‘secret premine’ in the code and profit from this coin. We rejected that idea. He got angry because he cannot create coins by himself so he threatened to crash our launch if we released it without him (and the secret premine).
So far we have doxxed some of his fake accounts and we have confirmed it is him making all the bad comments.
We don’t know his real name, only some of his accounts, but the only further thing we can say is that he has been involved in heavily premined coins like Hotcoin where they premined more than 6% of the coins.

We cannot tell if all the accounts asking for a relaunch are him, but we do know that the majority are.
Let us finish this by saying the quote we added in the Genesis Block’s Timestamp:

Well spoken,  gave me confidence in the team and our coin Smiley

Change...is in the air.
You know why
barbmc193

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:29:41 AM

On a random one, has anyone else received random payments of exactly 10 XLB? I've had 5 off Hashfaster...

I've had 13.

They are mined on the pool or minted? the POS is working so it might be from stake.

barbmc193

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:32:41 AM

site << ctrl + p is an error

In fact, exactly
sgminer.exe-k darkcoin - no-submit-stale-o http://p2poolcoin.com:8877-u LZ1ruBxG2pjaGZ6PuL3JFBZFtzEsYmCjXG-p 11
January spaces

Now I can see your address on http://p2poolcoin.com:8877/static/
So I guess it's working.

Matni

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:37:15 AM

I've had 13.

They are mined on the pool or minted? the POS is working so it might be from stake.

Mined on the pool, my staking coins are much smaller amounts

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:40:25 AM

WTB 10k XLB 0.05BTC or 50k 0.25BTC
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:01:23 AM

XLB.24HASH.COM will start payout manualy in next few days

plese send wallet address to me on pm (including username and registered e-mail)

That would be great! Sending pm
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:45:48 AM

XLB.24HASH.COM will start payout manualy in next few days

plese send wallet address to me on pm (including username and registered e-mail)

That would be great! Sending pm

That's a nice gesture to you 24hash.  This will give credibility to our coins and the corresponding value. Just sent you PM.
noodle_dam

Activity: 530

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:52:45 AM

What's the plan for the coin after PoW ends? What makes this different than say DRM (x11, low coin# PoW-PoS)? Also, I'm glad to not see it on an exchange yet. So, we got that going for us.

Also, Mac wallet?

ehugh66

Activity: 164

alt fans!

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:05:20 AM

Here's the official statement by 24hash team:

We use well-known MPOS software for all our pools.
For LIBERTYCOIN XLB - we get untypical error that is caused solely by LIBERTYCOIN (XLB) source code.
When we run the command Libertycoind -daemon in admin panel mysteriously disappears section wallet info, while run-payout.sh also crashes.
In this momement we not have a solution to this problem. But not we not stolen any coins from our registered users.
Maybe someone managed to get payments, other else .
The problem is in the network of LIBERTYCOIN.
So far, none of our other pools have a similar problem .
We can not solve this problem before LIBERTYCOIN fix their network .
We apologize to all who have lost their hash power for this coins.

LoL that's so funny. It's like the Mtgox statement about the transaction malleability on Bitcoin. "The problem is Bitcoin not us".

The Goxing never ends...

wow,  you are  in here ,why  you did't  care about  your  own  xcoin ,do some work for the investor ? 
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:11:30 AM

People are receiving their coins from thecryptopool and
if the same from 24hash we're back in business and no
worries about a big dump!  Cool
Bralak

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:18:55 AM

Just to announce that payouts have been sent to the users whom already sent their wallet addresses with their Pm's. I have pm'd the remaining people who didn't give me a wallet address.

Please check, and keep in mind this is the actual payment that you were supposed to receive, pool was sending sometimes up to 3x payouts and some users even reported this to me.

Any further info please send me another PM

Great job , thanks Smiley
lainarko

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:20:29 AM

People are receiving their coins from thecryptopool and
if the same from 24hash we're back in business and no
worries about a big dump!  Cool

i didn't receive anything from thecryptopool.
The site is still down and mpalenciac didn't answer to my pm.
So what to think about him ? Cheesy

edit: just received the coins , well , i 'm happy  Grin
Matni

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:20:43 AM

@CryptoMatni If enough people want it, we'll add it.  Smiley

Bittrex are interested in adding if enough people want it.

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 10:23:42 AM

Hey folks,

thanks for your Requests, sorry i'm so late, but here it the Pool:

https://liberty.suprnova.cc

X11 PoW/PoS
Suprnova Quality
0 % Fee
Hop in now !

Hey folks, please don't forget to withdraw your funds and/or set auto payout limits and put in your payout addresses.

thx !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
loljosh

Activity: 751

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:26:21 AM

@CryptoMatni If enough people want it, we'll add it.  Smiley

Bittrex are interested in adding if enough people want it.

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

We all are interested.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
cy87.2008

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:27:11 AM

@Libertycoin,WHERE IS THE Exchanges?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: