Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247319 times)
kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:16:24 AM

I must say, I have never winessed anything in Cryptoland anything like what we all saw on here yesterday.

Wowzers!

I went from buying in, to doubt, to wiat a minute, what if this is all a scam, so many people shouting opposing opinions that it was really hard to see the wood for the trees.
My investment was losing money, what should i do? 'I pulled out. Down 50% - not the end of the world.

I dug a little deeper, and found a few things that satisfy me anyway that this is legit. I will not divulge here.. not trying to start a true/false debate, so I'll keep that off here.

Anway.. bought back in lower and ended up with more Uro than i originally had. I am satisfied for now that this is no scam. I bought more this morning.

Ok, so that's my story and who cares. My original point was that this thread has been a real eyeopener for me!

I had no idea of the pure madness going on. It was like being in a room full of screaming children. No, really. Fascinating and disgusting at the same time.

Have a good day! Cheesy

The next 24 hours are critical!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
multipoolcoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:16:40 AM

So it seems like this coin was backed by a metric tonne of shit afterall  Cheesy It was an epic pump nonetheless, never gonna buy back though  Grin

1 Metric Tonne of Urea = $300 to $400

Present value of 1 URO = 0.009 BTC

1 BTC value is $615 as per coindesk.com

So basically URO is highly undervalued, if the target is 1 URO = 1 Metric Tonne of Urea

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/price-per-ton-urea.html

fyi.

You can buy all sell orders up to 0.5 btc or you can send me 0.5 btc and I'll give you 1 uro, if you think that is a fair price.

yes. those mother fucker scammers should stop whining for undervalued URO here and twitter.

these morons or dev associates can buy all up 1 btc.

fuck you scam dev and associates.
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:19:50 AM

Your comments targeting Indians have pissed me off and vice-versa If you don't believe in this shit then Get the fuck out of here, instead of investing so much of your time on this thread. Or may be your time is not even valuable, that it does not matter how much you waste.

How progressive of you to stand up for Indians like you did.

I have a strange outlook in that I sympathise more so with the "starving Indians" so in need of 12.5 kTonne of urea than the guy with Indian heritage who netted a multi million dollar haul at the expense of Bitcoin, common decency, and of course, never being called Ghandi.

Re: wasting my time, we're in agreement there... I'm at a loss to explain why I care enough to think of people like yourself as victims. After all, your majority of URO supporters are quite adamant being fucked in the ass is fantastic and anyone not agreeing must be jealous. Or spreading FUD etc etc.

You're right when you say I "don't believe in this shit". Perhaps it's best I "get the fuck out of here". You stay and circle jerk all the while being fucked in here. Don't be offended mate, it's business, not personal.

PS. You wouldn't attack an Australian with Indian decent would you? Hopefully not! After all, I have no issue with consensual rape amongst willing community participants of double digit IQ. In fact it saddens me to think all this FUD is stopping the FUD (fucked, up derrière). Each to their own!
ice777

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:21:19 AM

So it seems like this coin was backed by a metric tonne of shit afterall  Cheesy It was an epic pump nonetheless, never gonna buy back though  Grin

So basically URO is highly undervalued, if the target is 1 URO = 1 Metric Tonne of Urea

fyi.

You can buy all sell orders up to 0.5 btc or you can send me 0.5 btc and I'll give you 1 uro, if you think that is a fair price.

yes. those mother fucker scammers should stop whining for undervalued URO here and twitter.

You little yellow - how much did you lose? stop crying.
mikelitoris

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:22:26 AM

worst crypto scam ever

6561742061206469636b
MichBjukenon

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:23:03 AM

best crypto scam ever

fyp
gouda

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:24:06 AM

tl:dr  Huh why are you here?

Just to get some of the fud out of the way

The website  greenearthsystems.com.au  "(.com)" is the real website backed by GES and posted by the Dev.

check there twitter and there websites here is a few of them, email them, phone them, you can do it this information is public!
 www.gescommodity.com | www.gesrenewable.com | www.greensoil.com.au | www.greenearthsystems.com.au

run a whois on greenearthsystems.com.au and you will see it was made over 4 years ago long before btc was even mainstream and is indeed registered to its proper participants

now greenearthsystems.net.au (.net) !Warning bear trap alert go whois this site and see what you find, it was made recent and is was the troll toll to heaven today.

trolls came in claiming to it be the other site,  so people would doubt this coins integrity , this was there trap get people to dump so they can buy massive amounts go look at the block explorer (they been moving there coins around I noticed but there is still more fat wallets now, please note do not attack me I did not make this trap I tried to warn you, you guys just fell for it if you sold, sorry, if you were smart and bought congrats you probably did your research and are not a complete noob trader listing to random twitters.

Wink

So to sum up today`s actions (btw sorry If I raged a little on cam)  please keep in mind I am just a human/investor like you and have nothing to do with this coins development, so do not let my actions alter your mind on buying or selling this coin biased of things I say and or do you should make up your own mind and research for yourself, I can tell by the market that 99% of you do not think for yourself and it makes me ashamed to be the same species as you, wake up my fellow humans please stop being zombie sheeps it hurts me to watch  Cry

but anyways

I am a farmer and I can see how this coin can help start a new era of straight commodity trading and it is the first coin to do this which is pretty damn cool, by the volume you can tell there is so many interested people in it but most are in it for the wrong reasons.

here Is a list of things I like about Uro and some little things I learned with talking with the Dev (I hope someone post the videos I did not record but he did say he was working on videos sometime very soon) thankfully there will be no spam in them when he does and he can get his point across nice and clear for everyone.

1. The dev cares about this coin he was on cam! answering all questions (if you want to call them that) most of them just accusations to fud,  even after only having 3 hours of sleep because of all the panic going on and even getting emotional about his own coin it shows me he cares, and he is trying to make a change for the good of all humans! and you guys this is 0 premine, you should really respect him as dev and this coin and the future it may bring mankind.

2. I am a farmer myself so I can relate to this coin, Urea goes bad, so If I could have a stock of it at a set price at a set time so I do not have to gamble in the future, think it as if you buy gas at 5$ and you think the price is going to go up, you can stock on it and they have to honor that price you bought at that time because it is encrypted in the chain/block and back 1 to 1, or say you want 100 apples but the price might go up, you can buy them in stock and they won`t go bad and you can get them sent as needed also pay the price you are willing to pay up front.  (great idea btw for lots of things not just urea)

3. Someone asked why Urea he answered that I forget what he said but it was a good point, had to do with the energy cost and food price cost.

4. He explained all the contracts and if you research you will find them all to be true, some of you demanding to see the first buyers shipment, guys you cannot expect a private buyer which there has been one it is even on the official GES site if you wake up and read you would know, but yah you can`t expect a the dev of this coin to show shipments and tracking numbers for someone else`s private orders, that is like the person at costco telling everyone in the store what you bought when you left, just silly and arrogant how some of you think, heck I am a kid and I think more logical then most of you, email them and make a order yourself.... but if you really want the proof I am working on my way to make my own order if you really really want you can donate to me and I will show the urea on my doorstep feel free to inbox me if you want to help me get there (I could use the help to be honest) I am not a whale and cannot do this on my own, I know I posted a screen shot earlier of me emailing them saying I had 12,500 Uro I actually miss read and thought it was 1,250 and well to be honest may have been just checking to see if things were in order and what emails would respond, (sorry to waste your time ges but hopefully I can make a real order soon), but yah when I get there guys I will take a video of it in my barns and me dancing on it if you really want proof that bad feel free to donate me 4892 uro right now Smiley

5. ugg I dunno why I even try it is so late and I am probably pissing off a hugh whale right now and rather not die... whatever dude man guys I am staying in I know what future this coin holds and what future commodity backed coins will hold like this in the future,holding this one like no other.

congrats on if you read this whole thing you might be a smart trader, cheers.

ugg there is so much more I want to say but after seeing how many of you acted in the market I don`t even think it is worth my time

p.s. looking forward to a solo chat without all the spam,videos and trolls in your up coming videos Mr Dev man sir hero satoshi 2.0

bumping my own post so people can see the truth.

bump

bump

bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:24:24 AM

fyi.

not really a "scam" if people believe and value it. I bought at 0.004 and sold at 0.03, only need to play these games correctly  Cheesy

Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:26:30 AM

The website  greenearthsystems.com.au  "(.com)" is the real website backed by GES and posted by the Dev.

check there twitter and there websites here is a few of them, email them, phone them, you can do it this information is public!
 www.gescommodity.com | www.gesrenewable.com | www.greensoil.com.au | www.greenearthsystems.com.au

run a whois on greenearthsystems.com.au and you will see it was made over 4 years ago long before btc was even mainstream and is indeed registered to its proper participants

now greenearthsystems.net.au (.net) !Warning bear trap alert go whois this site and see what you find, it was made recent and is was the troll toll to heaven today.

trolls came in claiming to it be the other site,  so people would doubt this coins integrity , this was there trap get people to dump so they can buy massive amounts go look at the block explorer (they been moving there coins around I noticed but there is still more fat wallets now, please note do not attack me I did not make this trap I tried to warn you, you guys just fell for it if you sold, sorry, if you were smart and bought congrats you probably did your research and are not a complete noob trader listing to random twitters.

Wink

So to sum up today`s actions (btw sorry If I raged a little on cam)  please keep in mind I am just a human/investor like you and have nothing to do with this coins development, so do not let my actions alter your mind on buying or selling this coin biased of things I say and or do you should make up your own mind and research for yourself, I can tell by the market that 99% of you do not think for yourself and it makes me ashamed to be the same species as you, wake up my fellow humans please stop being zombie sheeps it hurts me to watch  Cry

but anyways

I am a farmer and I can see how this coin can help start a new era of straight commodity trading and it is the first coin to do this which is pretty damn cool, by the volume you can tell there is so many interested people in it but most are in it for the wrong reasons.

here Is a list of things I like about Uro and some little things I learned with talking with the Dev (I hope someone post the videos I did not record but he did say he was working on videos sometime very soon) thankfully there will be no spam in them when he does and he can get his point across nice and clear for everyone.

1. The dev cares about this coin he was on cam! answering all questions (if you want to call them that) most of them just accusations to fud,  even after only having 3 hours of sleep because of all the panic going on and even getting emotional about his own coin it shows me he cares, and he is trying to make a change for the good of all humans! and you guys this is 0 premine, you should really respect him as dev and this coin and the future it may bring mankind.

2. I am a farmer myself so I can relate to this coin, Urea goes bad, so If I could have a stock of it at a set price at a set time so I do not have to gamble in the future, think it as if you buy gas at 5$ and you think the price is going to go up, you can stock on it and they have to honor that price you bought at that time because it is encrypted in the chain/block and back 1 to 1, or say you want 100 apples but the price might go up, you can buy them in stock and they won`t go bad and you can get them sent as needed also pay the price you are willing to pay up front.  (great idea btw for lots of things not just urea)

3. Someone asked why Urea he answered that I forget what he said but it was a good point, had to do with the energy cost and food price cost.

4. He explained all the contracts and if you research you will find them all to be true, some of you demanding to see the first buyers shipment, guys you cannot expect a private buyer which there has been one it is even on the official GES site if you wake up and read you would know, but yah you can`t expect a the dev of this coin to show shipments and tracking numbers for someone else`s private orders, that is like the person at costco telling everyone in the store what you bought when you left, just silly and arrogant how some of you think, heck I am a kid and I think more logical then most of you, email them and make a order yourself.... but if you really want the proof I am working on my way to make my own order if you really really want you can donate to me and I will show the urea on my doorstep feel free to inbox me if you want to help me get there (I could use the help to be honest) I am not a whale and cannot do this on my own, I know I posted a screen shot earlier of me emailing them saying I had 12,500 Uro I actually miss read and thought it was 1,250 and well to be honest may have been just checking to see if things were in order and what emails would respond, (sorry to waste your time ges but hopefully I can make a real order soon), but yah when I get there guys I will take a video of it in my barns and me dancing on it if you really want proof that bad feel free to donate me 4892 uro right now Smiley

5. ugg I dunno why I even try it is so late and I am probably pissing off a hugh whale right now and rather not die... whatever dude man guys I am staying in I know what future this coin holds and what future commodity backed coins will hold like this in the future,holding this one like no other.

ugg there is so much more I want to say but after seeing how many of you acted in the market I don`t even think it is worth my time

p.s. looking forward to a solo chat without all the spam,videos and trolls in your up coming videos Mr Dev man sir hero satoshi 2.0

bump

bump

bump
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:28:20 AM

Wink

but anyways

Good points.

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:31:01 AM

People, multipoolcoin already admitted he is getting paid to fud.

Wouldn't be surprised if mikelitoris and KryptoSenseiMaster are as well...

Just put them on ignore and report any spammy posts.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:31:38 AM

Wink

but anyways

bump

bump

bump

bump it
multipoolcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:32:26 AM

fyi.

You little yellow - how much did you lose? stop crying.

i lose nothing but only these pure scams are disgusting.
drkman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:33:05 AM

Guys, just sell all the scam coins and buy a real coin like Vericoin and be done with it.  That is the only coin that can survive dumps no matter who tries to pump it.  Why?  Because its a real currency with real Devs and a real plan to change the world.  What if I told you that you didn't have to chase every new coin hoping to win the musical chairs race.........all you have to do is pick the winner and hold it.

And now you can even buy it with a credit card directly from the wallet and it's the only coin where you can spend it everywhere that BTC is accepted.

Enough with the junk people!
multipoolcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:33:26 AM

fuck you. do you know what is sarcasm?  buy this shit all you mother fucker.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:33:56 AM

just go out of the FUD, Do not listen to those who spread the FUD
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:34:29 AM

Wink

but anyways

bump

bump
bump

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:36:39 AM

Guys, just sell all the scam coins and buy a real coin like Vericoin and be done with it.  That is the only coin that can survive dumps no matter who tries to pump it.  Why?  Because its a real currency with real Devs and a real plan to change the world.  What if I told you that you didn't have to chase every new coin hoping to win the musical chairs race.........all you have to do is pick the winner and hold it.

And now you can even buy it with a credit card directly from the wallet and it's the only coin where you can spend it everywhere that BTC is accepted.

I doubt VRC dev's would be happy that you fud uro and advertise vrc in the same post.

Go ask them.

realestmofo

Activity: 168

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:37:34 AM

People won't listen and then complain about missing another pump even though they were told about it before it started.

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
multipoolcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:40:30 AM

these indian/pak/nigerian scammers have no confidence to lure newbies in this scam trap, and they use a Chinese face to elaborate this pure scam
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: