Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:11:27 PM

Price drops, flurry of FUD posts appears.

Coincidence?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Oh come on. Do you really think it's going back up?

See?

See what? It's just bouncing lower and lower. Am I not allowed to say that?

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:12:40 PM

URO dev is Superman apparently, a skilled photoshop expert, a master contract lawyer, an expert on the Urea industry including the chemical science and makeup of it as evidenced in the protocol agreements, a document and rubber stamp forger, a hacker, web developer, CCTV expert, an economist who knows about the Bretton-Woods system, a crypto coin coder, owns a half million dollar mining operation, and yes even an expert at faking phone calls!

How does he do it all?!
No, he just made a shitty coin that ripped people off.

So shitty it convinced you to buy it or fud it.
turtle_

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:13:08 PM

Coincidence?

ummm yes
Spartan10

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:13:57 PM

lol, don't you understand why someone telling fud about this coin? Tongue Becouse he want quick buy cheap a lot of coins and sell went fud is over and emotion fall.
mikelitoris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:14:04 PM

Urocoin is crashing into the ground today, everyone with a brain has made their money on this scam coin already.
Urofoundation have made their bitcoin wallets fat, and they might even be able to pay for a haircut now & have a bit left over to pay a hooker to touch his peeny (all paid for with bagholders bitcoin)

6561742061206469636b
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:14:33 PM

Coincidence?

tbh did you though it would go up at some point to like uhm 30$? l0l  Cheesy

You know what, to be honest during the time I thought this coin might be a feasible project (for the couple of hours before I started researching) I did think so. But sadly it appears otherwise.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
elkrisi

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:14:55 PM

SECRET phone call revealed:

Nerd: Hello! Nerd here. Can I give you a bunch of numbers on a computer monitor in exchange of real, heavy, chunky, nitrogen-rich fertilizer?

Merchant: Sure! Central Banks do it all the time. How much do you want?

Nerd: How about a shipload worth 3 million USD to start with?

Merchant: Not a problem. If you'll arrange for the number 12.500 to appear on my monitor screen I will arrange for 600
20-ton trucks to deliver the fertilizer to a ship of your choice for transport. But what is there for me?

Nerd: Well, remember the guy who thought 10.000 bitcoins are worth a pizza? Today, this number on a screen equals 4
million USD!
It's a proven fact! So, you keep in your hardrive this number, keep fulfilling new orders of same numbers
coming in for a few months and voila! Your numbers on screen will pay you double. There are thousands out there waiting
to get rich with crypto.

Merchant: You've got a deal! I can put 10-20 millions on the line to be part of this crypto revolution.It's certainly
gona be much more fun than the time I lost 10 million to Fanny Mae... Plus I'm looking forward to explaining to my
taxman what is the meaning of URO...

Nerd: Speaking of fun, you can have some crazy trades over at bittrex. That could make you some extra fun cash.

Moral of the story:
1- Only idiots believe a crypto coin can buy a real commodity
2- Only idiots believed that 1 bitcoin could ever buy 500 USD
3- It takes a totally stupid moron to think some weird math could ever have any value
4- It took totally stupid morons to build current banking system, VISAs, MCs and Chicago Commodities
5- When you deal with new things you deal with risk and uncertainty
6- All economic life boils down to risk handling.
swainzag

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:17:11 PM

All I have to say is looking at the graph since it was added to MintPal exchange and it looks like your run of the mill pump and dump scheme.  Take a look.

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
codmaster

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:21:10 PM

If you don't like the coin as a long term asset, why did you get your ass in here to spread FUD?

+1
because there so nice to waste there time warning people for free...... hmmmmm

If you saw someone with down syndrome walking down the street getting his ruck sack robbed would you help him? It's a good analogy.

whatever dude! no one in crypto on here seems like there out for anybody but them selfs, nearly evey coin got something wrong with it, and laugh at duped people, now things are different.....ur analogy is ok, but you neck beard fudders are on line warriors, you dont get out on the street to help no one, your to busy trying to dupe people with fud or making copy n paste coins, so you can earn bank and buy hoes lol i get it for free so it dont bother me, but i understand ugly pasty sweaty sumo neckbeards struggle and have to fud for 3 days, there desperate for some clunge and want cheap uro
mikelitoris

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:24:27 PM

Yes helping fertilizer coin bagholders is the same as helping a man with down syndrome being robbed of his crayons, only the urocoin holders are even more hopeless. .

6561742061206469636b
naidledoes

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:25:15 PM

Nerd: Hello! Nerd here. Can I give you a bunch of numbers on a computer monitor in exchange of real, heavy, chunky, nitrogen-rich fertilizer?

Merchant: Not a problem. If you'll arrange for the number 12.500 to appear on my monitor screen I will arrange for 600
20-ton trucks to deliver the fertilizer to a ship of your choice for transport. But what is there for me?

Nerd: Well, remember the guy who thought 10.000 bitcoins are worth a pizza? Today, this number on a screen equals 4
million USD!
It's a proven fact! So, you keep in your hardrive this number, keep fulfilling new orders of same numbers
coming in for a few months and voila! Your numbers on screen will pay you double. There are thousands out there waiting
to get rich with crypto.

Merchant: You've got a deal! I can put 10-20 millions on the line to be part of this crypto revolution.It's certainly
gona be much more fun than the time I lost 10 million to Fanny Mae... Plus I'm looking forward to explaining to my

Nerd: Speaking of fun, you can have some crazy trades over at bittrex. That could make you some extra fun cash.

Moral of the story:
3- It takes a totally stupid moron to think some weird math could ever have any value
4- It took totally stupid morons to build current banking system, VISAs, MCs and Chicago Commodities
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:29:52 PM

Yes helping fertilizer coin bagholders is the same as helping a man with down syndrome being robbed of his crayons, only the urocoin holders are even more hopeless. .

You understood the analogy well!
DFJ

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:30:18 PM

million USD!
to get rich with crypto.

Moral of the story:

Really great points here.  By the way, I have a bunch of pieces of paper I drew 100s on in crayon, how about about you exchange those with me for USD?  I mean if you don't want to do that you must be some kind of idiot that can't believe anyone would ascribe value to a piece of paper.  Just trust me they these DFJ scrips are going to be REALLY valuable.  
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:33:21 PM

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Is URO coin a scam?
You have to come to your own conclusion here but when do you see scammer show his real identity and fight for his coin with a passion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsHF0C_gPck, and don't forget this coin had no ipo, no premine, just an active competent dev.

What is URO coin?
Uro is the first cryptocurrency that is backed by a physical commodity Urea (revolutionary), first company to provide this service is GES currently where 1 Tonne of Urea will be exchanged for 1 URO, soon other companies will join in the revolution, its essentially like a bond.

Why use URO coin when we could use bitcoins?

Urea's price is volatile and depends on many factors and so is bitcoin, you cannot peg two volatile thing against each other, Uro is essentially a future bond, that you would always get 1 tonne of Urea for, its like how the government bank started with gold backing the dollar.

Why not use coloured coins?
URO is getting many new features, including a live urea exchange market for urea trading, mobile app, and many more features where having your own coin makes this easier to implement

Why would these companies give you $300 worth of Urea for $6?
The company is not going to sell the URO coin at a loss, they will simply hold it, until the market catches up the price of Urea, which will not take much btc, and will happen as soon as news of URO coin spreads to importers/exporters

Why would the first company take such a big risk???

The main reason Uro coin is undervalued right now is due to the uncertainty of the product being delivered, only GES knows if they are going to deliver on this order, however when they do, the value of URO coin will become tied Urea, so essentially the risk for the company is zero, because if they deliver the coin goes up in value maybe not instantly but it will go up.

The community will pool resources together to call up all importers/exporters on URO coin and advice them on the advantages of using URO coin, and show them how to buy it from the exchanges, this will eat up the sell orders and spread the coin to the people who are going to use it.

URO can never be tied to value of Urea, people will just crash the market
If dumpers dump the coin as we reach higher values, the market will not crash into nothing, as the coin will always be backed by a physical commodity so the dumpers would have to be stupid to dump below Urea price when 1 Uro = 1 tonne of urea, and the other traders will simply accumulate the coins at the discounted prices, bare in mind, the coin brings a lot of advantage so it might trade above value.

A better analogy for people who still don't understand, imagine if Bob sells 1Kg gold bar tokens/vouchers on an open market worth $10,000 for $5,000 minimum, originally people would be skeptic, but as soon as one person confirms that the token can indeed be exchanged for gold bars, people will rush in to buy the discounted token even if its just 5% cheaper,  so that there is no more left, that's power of something being backed by commodity, which is why most banks used to gold to back the paper notes originally.

The minimum size order for buy urea is 12,500 tonnes why?

These are large companies that deal with big orders, they probably don't want to deal with small orders, however when this coin becomes more mainstream, I am sure resellers or other companies will allow for smaller orders.

What are the advantages to using URO coin?
Urea cannot be stored, so you only buy as much as you need and cannot buy and store, URO changes that by allowing farmers to buy URO for the future.
Price of Urea can be a speculative market this allows traders to speculate on the price
Plenty of fees can be saved instead of doing bank transfers
No need to trust third party with future orders, any company who agree to the term will always accept 1 Uro for 1 tonne of Urea

Whats planned next?
New logo - thread link
Currently the dev is working on bringing us the mobile wallet - picture

Current articles on URO
Coinsource

Current FUD attempts

Dev is associated Asiacoin scam?
Dev promoted the revived Asiacoin which is not a scam, however it would not have been his fault had he promoted the original asiacoin, we are all only human and cannot predict the future.

Dev is not same person as the one in the pictures
The picture altcoinherald posted makes it looks like its different due to the lightning, however if you look at other pictures, you will see that he is the same person

lol at spamming the thread with your faq to protect the market from da bad words!
mikelitoris

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:35:04 PM

While you bagholders are busy licking windows and desperately waiting for the next pump the uro foundation rode off into the sunset in new cars already planning their next big scam coin

6561742061206469636b
codmaster

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:39:05 PM

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Is URO coin a scam?
You have to come to your own conclusion here but when do you see scammer show his real identity and fight for his coin with a passion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsHF0C_gPck, and don't forget this coin had no ipo, no premine, just an active competent dev.

What is URO coin?
Uro is the first cryptocurrency that is backed by a physical commodity Urea (revolutionary), first company to provide this service is GES currently where 1 Tonne of Urea will be exchanged for 1 URO, soon other companies will join in the revolution, its essentially like a bond.

Why use URO coin when we could use bitcoins?

Urea's price is volatile and depends on many factors and so is bitcoin, you cannot peg two volatile thing against each other, Uro is essentially a future bond, that you would always get 1 tonne of Urea for, its like how the government bank started with gold backing the dollar.

Why not use coloured coins?
URO is getting many new features, including a live urea exchange market for urea trading, mobile app, and many more features where having your own coin makes this easier to implement

Why would these companies give you $300 worth of Urea for $6?
The company is not going to sell the URO coin at a loss, they will simply hold it, until the market catches up the price of Urea, which will not take much btc, and will happen as soon as news of URO coin spreads to importers/exporters

Why would the first company take such a big risk???

The main reason Uro coin is undervalued right now is due to the uncertainty of the product being delivered, only GES knows if they are going to deliver on this order, however when they do, the value of URO coin will become tied Urea, so essentially the risk for the company is zero, because if they deliver the coin goes up in value maybe not instantly but it will go up.

The community will pool resources together to call up all importers/exporters on URO coin and advice them on the advantages of using URO coin, and show them how to buy it from the exchanges, this will eat up the sell orders and spread the coin to the people who are going to use it.

URO can never be tied to value of Urea, people will just crash the market
If dumpers dump the coin as we reach higher values, the market will not crash into nothing, as the coin will always be backed by a physical commodity so the dumpers would have to be stupid to dump below Urea price when 1 Uro = 1 tonne of urea, and the other traders will simply accumulate the coins at the discounted prices, bare in mind, the coin brings a lot of advantage so it might trade above value.

A better analogy for people who still don't understand, imagine if Bob sells 1Kg gold bar tokens/vouchers on an open market worth $10,000 for $5,000 minimum, originally people would be skeptic, but as soon as one person confirms that the token can indeed be exchanged for gold bars, people will rush in to buy the discounted token even if its just 5% cheaper,  so that there is no more left, that's power of something being backed by commodity, which is why most banks used to gold to back the paper notes originally.

The minimum size order for buy urea is 12,500 tonnes why?

These are large companies that deal with big orders, they probably don't want to deal with small orders, however when this coin becomes more mainstream, I am sure resellers or other companies will allow for smaller orders.

What are the advantages to using URO coin?
Urea cannot be stored, so you only buy as much as you need and cannot buy and store, URO changes that by allowing farmers to buy URO for the future.
Price of Urea can be a speculative market this allows traders to speculate on the price
Plenty of fees can be saved instead of doing bank transfers
No need to trust third party with future orders, any company who agree to the term will always accept 1 Uro for 1 tonne of Urea

Whats planned next?
New logo - thread link
Currently the dev is working on bringing us the mobile wallet - picture

Current articles on URO
Coinsource

Current FUD attempts

Dev is associated Asiacoin scam?
Dev promoted the revived Asiacoin which is not a scam, however it would not have been his fault had he promoted the original asiacoin, we are all only human and cannot predict the future.

Dev is not same person as the one in the pictures
The picture altcoinherald posted makes it looks like its different due to the lightning, however if you look at other pictures, you will see that he is the same person

lol at spamming the thread with your faq to protect the market from da bad words!

The fudders are spamming with baseless arguements, so I might aswell spam.

Also helping to save the noobs from panic selling due to trolls

+1
kattekop

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:39:40 PM

LOL. The wheels of the bus go round and round, all the way they are turning. Wink
DeepBlue

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:47:56 PM

New "no bull - just facts" forum. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684972.msg7790909#msg7790909
codmaster

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:48:12 PM

another new account, dude you are rampant
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:49:03 PM

1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Bullshit
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: