Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:50:33 PM

A lot of smart people have exited URO yesterday, today BUAN and his bag-holders are doing everything to get people to buy URO with their BTC. Truth URO will be dead in a few weeks, it has already experiencing a major crash less than 24 hours ago.

Does ur penus was crashedz?Huh
Lol how its crash?
lol shit eater----shameless fudster.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FoeRest

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:52:42 PM

altcoinherald

he even called you out and you did not even have the nerve to speak up, straight up wuss.
cryptshine

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:53:30 PM

For sane people who actually want to discuss the legitimate pros and cons of uro, I would strongly recommend moving over to the moderated thread,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684972.new#new

altcoinherald

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:57:39 PM

altcoinherald

he even called you out and you did not even have the nerve to speak up, straight up wuss.

What was I going to speak to him about? His imaginary 'Cyber Bullying' case against me?

All you would have done is 'banned me' like you've been doing to everyone else.

We get it: you really don't like hearing the 'other side' about URO.

To me you appeared to be on meth. I've never seen someone so agitated in my life about a routine chat.  Seek counseling BRO before that anger causes health problems.
thisisit

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:05:15 PM

fairly tales, wishful thinking, blue pills, etc.

any coin that makes me a profit.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:06:31 PM

altcoinherald

What was I going to speak to him about? His imaginary 'Cyber Bullying' case against me?

To me you appeared to be on meth. I've never seen someone so agitated in my life about a routine chat.  Seek counseling BRO before that anger causes health problems.

You called it a scam and you have no proof. You were paid to write a slanderous article. The dev showed his face, have you shown yours? You should apologize. You said you would when you were proven wrong, right? Do you really still think it is a scam, after seeing him talk in person? There will be a real report coming out next week, by a real journalist that wasn't paid to write the article. He is actually going to investigate the facts before spouting speculation. Will you apologize if he finds it to not be a scam at all? How do you think that will affect your reputation as a "journalist"?
Changeispermanent

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:08:16 PM

Biggest SCAM in crypto to date.

Can we please get a video by Nilesh and his team staing their names and titles we can then put this to rest..

Wow, you created account on bitcointalk to let all of us know about this scam. Where were you when we got scammed on Asia Coin? Do you know the developer of Asia coin??
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:12:10 PM

I choose to listen to proof and nothing but proof.
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:14:27 PM

+1000

altcoinherald

To me you appeared to be on meth. I've never seen someone so agitated in my life about a routine chat.  Seek counseling BRO before that anger causes health problems.

You called it a scam and you have no proof. You were paid to write a slanderous article. The dev showed his face, have you shown yours? You should apologize. You said you would when you were proven wrong, right? Do you really still think it is a scam, after seeing him talk in person? There will be a real report coming out next week, by a real journalist that wasn't paid to write the article. He is actually going to investigate the facts before spouting speculation. Will you apologize if he finds it to not be a scam at all? How do you think that will affect your reputation as a "journalist"?

Scamhunters

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:15:52 PM

Mr Huang many scams.

http://www.onedragon.com.au/
FoeRest

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:18:02 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 04:33:13 PM by FoeRest

I never banned a single person in those chats are you delusional?, I closed youtube videos that were popping up so people can hear what he was saying instead of BRAZILLLLL BRAZILLLL or whatever it was, I did not even have mod power in the chat, and he never banned anyone either I think he was going to ban a guy but never figured out how to use the ban and others agreed to get rid of the guy, keep fuding bro, I feel sorry for you. also keep in mind I can say whatever I want I am not related to the dev or this coin or there contractors. I do agree tho, Bohan the Barbarian was a little stressed out and probably acted a little more harshly then if he had time to do a proper interview or video on the coin with out all these stupid videos popping up and sound tracks and people not even asking questions for the most part, although he did answer some of the real questions people had and to those who he did  I hope you thank him how often does a dev get on live cam just to answer random fud`s questions on the spot with 3 hours of sleep, but keep in mind he said he will be doing this just give him sometime I am sure there is lots of work for this man to be doing instead of sitting here trying to convince people this is the real deal and debunk false claims the same claims over and over again because people are to lazy to read, he is making the real deals happen, but I don`t mind so much and excuse him for his actions... could you blame him? I can`t,  I even donated him .5 btc today just for being one of the coolest devs out there, I can see why is he was little upset and that just shows me even more that he is the real deal if you actually listened, tell me where is the face of all these other alt coin creators of these pump and dumps scams, you never seen one face of a true scammer, why are none of his website whois protected if this is a scam and registered to there proper owners, and people are saying hes been coming up with this scam before btc even existed get real please. You are probably the bear that is buying all these cheap coins and buying up all the uro at a low low price atm.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:19:47 PM

I never banned a single person in those chats are you delusional?, I closed youtube videos that were popping up so people can hear what he was saying instead of BRAZILLLLL BRAZILLLL or whatever it was, I did not even have mod power in the chat, and he never banned anyone either, keep fuding bro, I feel sorry for you. also keep in mind I can say whatever I want I am not related to the dev or this coin or there contractors. I do agree tho, Bohan the Barbarian was a little stressed out and probably acted a little more harshly then if he had time to do a proper interview or video on the coin, but keep in mind he said he will be doing this just give him sometime I am sure there is lots of work for this man to be doing instead of sitting here trying to convince people this is the real deal and debunk false claims the same claims over and over again because people are to lazy to read, he is making the real deals happen, but I don`t mind so much and excuse him for his actions... could you blame him? I can`t,  I even donated him .5 btc today just for being one of the coolest devs out there, I can see why is he was little upset and that just shows me even more that he is the real deal if you actually listened, tell me where is the face of all these other alt coin creators of these pump and dumps scams, you never seen one face of a true scammer, why are none of his website whois protected if this is a scam and registered to there proper owners, and people are saying hes been coming up with this scam before btc even existed get real please. You are probably the bear that is buying all these cheap coins and buying up all the uro at a low low price atm.

jesus put some dam structure in lol
FoeRest

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:22:27 PM

so many people are desperate to bring this coin down (with just fud and no evidence), makes you think
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:23:53 PM

altcoinherald

To me you appeared to be on meth. I've never seen someone so agitated in my life about a routine chat.  Seek counseling BRO before that anger causes health problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsHF0C_gPck&feature=youtu.be#t=13m45s

Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:25:44 PM

I was a bit skeptical about this at first but after reading and doing research I'm going all in I think this is truly revolutionary.

I think it's absolutely plausible that instead of taking nearly 4 million dollars a supplier of urea will be happy to accept alot of altcoins they can then liquidate for maybe a 10000th of that price instead. It's called business dickheads, good business and I think a lot of the fudsters on this thread that don't get that are just fucky fucktards that should go back to eating shit out of their mothers cunts.

Fortunately there seems to be a bit of sanity as a hell of a lot of smart people are chiming into to defend this project and investing in a once in a lifetime opportunity to make 50 times their money as this clone coin naturally grows as prospective buyers try and accumulate 125000 of these coins so it becomes possible for them to make a purchase!

I'm just interested out of all of the investors here how many are over 15 years old? I ask dis coz i think da adults are just stupid and don't get it at all.
choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:26:50 PM

No one buying this scam coin , when will you realise everyone now knows its a scam?

You and your bag-holders are doing everything to get newbies investors to buy so you can unload all your coins on them.

Didn't Buan run a CCTV fraud scam in AU? Can we get him to answer these questions? Or is going to tell us his going to make everyone rich if their buy his coins

largest trade volume of any altcoin at the moment and no one is buying, go back to grade school...LOL

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sandor111

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:27:40 PM

I was a bit skeptical about this at first but after reading and doing research I'm going all in I think this is truly revolutionary.

I think it's absolutely plausible that instead of taking nearly 4 million dollars a supplier of urea will be happy to accept alot of altcoins they can then liquidate for maybe a 10000th of that price instead. It's called business dickheads, good business and I think a lot of the fudsters on this thread that don't get that are just fucky fucktards that should go back to eating shit out of their mothers cunts.

Fortunately there seems to be a bit of sanity as a hell of a lot of smart people are chiming into to defend this project and investing in a once in a lifetime opportunity to make 50 times their money as this clone coin naturally grows as prospective buyers try and accumulate 125000 of these coins so it becomes possible for them to make a purchase!

I'm just interested out of all of the investors here how many are over 15 years old? I ask dis coz i think da adults are just stupid and don't get it at all.

Glad someone has come to senses. Agreed, it may sound sketchy at first, but after doing proper research it all makes sense and ties together.

sandor111

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:28:15 PM

Bohan on altcoinherald: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsHF0C_gPck&feature=youtu.be#t=13m45s

noucome008

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:30:30 PM

The fudders here are unbelievable the sooner we get a self moderated thread the better

Dev is spending so much of his time and money on this project, and just cause you didn't get in early u decided to fud, its a revolutionary project, if you don't want to buy, gtfo

Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:33:38 PM

May I ask some questions although the answers are most certainly somewhere to be found in this thread?
Please forgive me if I don't go looking for it in this nuthouse of a discussion:

If I obtained 12500 URO now and proposed to pay for 12500 metric tons with them someone would deliver said 12500 metric tons to me to an EU midsea port (incoterms to be discussed of course) ?

Where could I obtain such an amount of URO and at what price? The market volume seems to be too low after a quick check.

Would the seller accept Escrow until the goods are unloaded? Would the seller of URO accept the relative amount of BTC in escrow until the goods are unloaded?

This is a serious question.

Thank you.

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: