Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FairCoin (FAC) - NEW DEVELOPMENT TEAM - Innovation - Promoting Equality -  (Read 47017 times)
Thekitten

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:35:26 PM

My fac was bought at 0.00006 btc.Is there any possibility that the price come back to 0.00006 btc?

NOW,Fac = 600 sat.
Buy now? Grin
BTW, why the price is very low? IMHO this is a coin with potential

Energycoin - . eJGoeQ6yxdSbkgS8ip3PpmUzqwuxvsevU9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jy02434480

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:41:47 PM

the best way to sustain fac is holding fac, i think

footballcoin:FtUvfzPdv4qRxRPqwnKRB1dwm6cGLRhnn8
TheSmurfsCoin: TmKbijfkoQrNaetP69UWtLtZRN471MATqs
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:43:19 PM

My fac was bought at 0.00006 btc.Is there any possibility that the price come back to 0.00006 btc?

NOW,Fac = 600 sat.
Buy now? Grin
BTW, why the price is very low? IMHO this is a coin with potential
I also think so,I think at least fac=3000 sat.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:18:31 PM

Financial Analysis on FairCoin's price: Report #1

FairCoin has seen a variety of large ups and downs, as well as substantial periods of time with next to no activity. There were large periods of prosperity as well as depression throughout FairCoin's two previous months of existence. Today, I will be analyzing the value of FairCoin for the past week, and provide a bit of speculation on FairCoin's next target value.

As you can see in the picture above, the primary support level was tested various times throughout the original dev's absence. With the creation of the new dev team, the price rocketed up over 300%, consolidating at 1K satos various times, increasing and testing the primary resistance level twice, before decreasing once this period of short prosperity died down. The recession that followed was inevitable because the increase in value was relatively too fast. The tertiary support level established by day-traders was broken through. The secondary support level is now being thoroughly tested by moderate selling forces.

The main thing that's causing the continuous decrease in current value is the psychological powers at play here. Day-traders sell their holdings of FairCoin, in hope of buying in lower. This was seen in the tertiary and secondary levels established by these very traders, which most likely sold at above 1K satos and left their buy offers in at 900, 800, 700, and now 600 satos. The amount of sellers are decreasing by a lot, and more buy offers are being put up to account for the amount which they sold. There will be a very sudden trend reversal, and the price may likely rocket up again. Once day-traders see the price increasing again, they''ll pull out their lower buy supports and immediately start buying FairCoins in hope of it going up more. This is like a chain reaction, as more and more keep on buying.

I believe that FairCoin will not go below 500 satos. The primary support level was not broken for 3 weeks, and being reinforced by daytraders which sold their FairCoin holdings at over 500 satos, will most likely will not break. See, here is an example. If a person sold their 100K FairCoins at 1K satos, and with the 1 BitCoin return, left an offer for 200K FairCoins at 500 satos, and the person who he sold it to decided to dump his 100K FairCoins at 500 satos (at a loss), there wouldn't be enough FairCoins to cover the other 100K. And so, the remaining demand and the vanished supply will make the price price inevitable. I am applying this theory to FairCoin right now, because once the people that bought their FairCoins at over the current price dump their holdings, and the people that sold their FairCoins at over the current price put in buy supports at the current price (with the same amount of BitCoins), the buying force will have more FairCoins in value than the selling force. And that is why a rise in FairCoin's value will happen quite soon.

More financial analysis to come soon!

Kindest regards,

Adam Trat (Gladimor)

Community Manager, FairCoin

Mining since 2014
zuyfg888

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:24:57 PM

FairCoin has seen a variety of large ups and downs, as well as substantial periods of time with next to no activity. There were large periods of prosperity as well as depression throughout FairCoin's two previous months of existence. Today, I will be analyzing the value of FairCoin for the past week, and provide a bit of speculation on FairCoin's next target value.

As you can see in the picture above, the primary support level was tested various times throughout the original dev's absence. With the creation of the new dev team, the price rocketed up over 300%, consolidating at 1K satos various times, increasing and testing the primary resistance level twice, before decreasing once this period of short prosperity died down. The recession that followed was inevitable because the increase in value was relatively too fast. The tertiary support level established by day-traders was broken through. The secondary support level is now being thoroughly tested by moderate selling forces.

The main thing that's causing the continuous decrease in current value is the psychological powers at play here. Day-traders sell their holdings of FairCoin, in hope of buying in lower. This was seen in the tertiary and secondary levels established by these very traders, which most likely sold at above 1K satos and left their buy offers in at 900, 800, 700, and now 600 satos. The amount of sellers are decreasing by a lot, and more buy offers are being put up to account for the amount which they sold. There will be a very sudden trend reversal, and the price may likely rocket up again. Once day-traders see the price increasing again, they''ll pull out their lower buy supports and immediately start buying FairCoins in hope of it going up more. This is like a chain reaction, as more and more keep on buying.

I believe that FairCoin will not go below 500 satos. The primary support level was not broken for 3 weeks, and being reinforced by daytraders which sold their FairCoin holdings at over 500 satos, will most likely will not break. See, here is an example. If a person sold their 100K FairCoins at 1K satos, and with the 1 BitCoin return, left an offer for 200K FairCoins at 500 satos, and the person who he sold it to decided to dump his 100K FairCoins at 500 satos (at a loss), there wouldn't be enough FairCoins to cover the other 100K. And so, the remaining demand and the vanished supply will make the price price inevitable. I am applying this theory to FairCoin right now, because once the people that bought their FairCoins at over the current price dump their holdings, and the people that sold their FairCoins at over the current price put in buy supports at the current price (with the same amount of BitCoins), the buying force will have more FairCoins in value than the selling force. And that is why a rise in FairCoin's value will happen quite soon.

Kindest regards,

Adam Trat (Gladimor)

Great work.If the FAC More than 5000 sat. I will donate 10K Fac.Let us look forward to the next development.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:45:04 AM

Why 1st dev left ? No scam right ?
liugangliuliu

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:36:22 AM

Look not very active community,in addition to the new team,we should actively promote

Ellis003s

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:50:10 AM

When a new wallet out
boy play

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:55:50 AM

I believe that the new team to lead us on the moon Grin Grin Grin

LionCoin!May we all be in safe under the guidance of the Lion
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:20:05 AM

He made an announcement saying that he found a investor, but probably fell apart and has not come back. Some people been saying he died in a car wreck but no real proof of that.
boy play

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:28:29 AM

He made an announcement saying that he found a investor, but probably fell apart and has not come back. Some people been saying he died in a car wreck but no real proof of that.
I don't want to play

LionCoin!May we all be in safe under the guidance of the Lion
ownerbest

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:32:19 AM

The new dev team is responsible and trustworthy, we should promote FAC frequently too.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
zuyfg888

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:32:58 AM

I don't want to play
He is dead.
empidavies

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:07:14 AM

Hi Adam Smiley

I enjoyed reading your Financial analysis. Looking forward to the next one.

Keep up the great work

Thanks
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:23:44 AM

Kindest regards,

Adam Trat (Gladimor)

really good work!

you talk about a rise of the price. Can you make a prediction of how much it will rise?
zjcoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:25:06 AM

New Development Team - The Same Coin
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:30:43 AM

I think now its defenetly dead coin...
anotherbtc

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:42:26 AM

where is the former dev of faircoin
Morquor

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:44:47 AM

where is the former dev of faircoin

He's gone...
Johnsonsun

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:47:38 AM

who can tell me the price now。。。i have buy a lot of it Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: