Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 6826 times)
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:13:55 PM

Where is this hatred against max keiser coming from? ENVY? How is that possible if you see what he did/ said for crypto currency too succeed. If you see how he is informed and educated allot of people about how the system works. Yes they fucked up the launch, yes the coin is on the wrong exchange, yes the Devs has a lot to learn and yes Max has a big mouth and is also a business man and i presume he likes to make money too, like all of the Max haters in crypto.
But Max is not a scammer, if you watch and listen and see in how many social programs he is involved, the stage he offered for so many people to ventilate their opinion about this rotten system we are live in, this just doesn't make sense. I like to ask all the Max haters to look in the mirror and ask your self:
What did you do lately for crypto to succeed, to inform people and try to make this world a better place? And last but not least:to make people laugh.

Frustrated Jealous people, shame on you.

Sorry for my bad languish and my bad English.

Have a nice day.

I didn't know that man. Never have seen one of his tv shows youtube posts or whatever he was doing before MaxCoin. I don't get what the people see in him. For me judge but what I have seen here and the few youtubes I have seen and articles i read on my research he is pretty much a talking clown to me without any clue of anything and not one I can take seriously in any way.

And MaxCoin itself is not only a rather bad coin if you just compare it with the hundreds of others new alt coins but worse it pretty much damaged the view people new to crypto coins will see cryptocoins. Ask all that many new sheeple that bought this coin because of stupid trust in that man and lost their money to the miners that made big profits that days. Max Keiser contributed a lot to this sheeple genocied. I don't know if someone can be that clueless how crypto works or if he played a double game. Eighter way that Man's action was as bad as the dev's greed and manipulated launch.

BCX knows that all very well. And if you read his post carefully you see that his view didn't change. He plays his own games. I don't know what his motivation for this thread is but it is a sad move. One that I haven't expected from him. But then he has to know what he is doing.

The coin is a real bad one in every aspect and everything they do to push value into it only causes more harm to the crypto world at the end.
Be aware that if the coin get's value the game repeats. Miner will jump in and take out profits. The sheeples will lose. Again.

Pushing his fail coin isn't doing any good to anyone he makes it worse and worse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
netineti

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:40:26 PM

I didn't know that man. Never have seen one of his tv shows youtube posts or whatever he was doing before MaxCoin. I don't get what the people see in him. For me judge but what I have seen here and the few youtubes I have seen and articles i read on my research he is pretty much a talking clown to me without any clue of anything and not one I can take seriously in any way.

He has a few million people watching his show on RT every week : )
How many viewers you got?

netineti
m_murfy

Activity: 46
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:14:07 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 03:43:05 PM by m_murfy

I didn't know that man
Never have seen one of his tv shows youtube posts or whatever he was doing before MaxCoin
I don't get what the people see in him.
The coin is a real bad one in every aspect and everything they do to push value into it only causes more harm to the crypto world at the end.
Be aware that if the coin get's value the game repeats. Miner will jump in and take out profits. The sheeples will lose. Again.

You may find you would appreciate Max Keiser a little bit more if you actually took the time to watch a single episode of the Keiser Report. How can you spew so much venom at someone you admittedly know absolutely nothing about? This is the definition of a bigot, just in case you didn't realise.

So in what 'aspect' is MaxCoin a bad coin exactly? Ahhh... EVERY aspect! I see. Well, thank you very much for such a detailed critical analysis of the MaxCoin ecosystem. When are you releasing your book on the subject? I'm running out of toilet paper and need to stock up.

"If the coin get's value ... miner will jump in and take out profits..."

Wow. Profound words of wisdom indeed. So do you think bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency market in the world that is immune from the greedy 'miner' stealing all the profits from greedy 'speculator' like yourself? Just stop and think for 10 seconds before you feel compelled to spew the next idiotic thought that pops into your brain all over your keyboard and subjecting us all to it. Sheesh.

The sheer amount of numbskullery on bitcointalk these days is an absolutely appalling reflection of what this community has morphed into. The stupidity level appears to be an increasing exponential function. The quality of discussion has completely fallen off a cliff. Is there ANYBODY left on these forums who is capable of intelligent, rational argument? It's a bloody tragedy.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:32:50 PM

This is an unexpected turn of events, to say the least.

Oh, yeah. If he keeps mellowing out, he might have good things to say about Auroracoin. Wink

[ Which seems to have bottomed out around 1mBTC, by the way. 1-month chart here: https://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/aur/btc/cryptsy/1-month ]

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

goombaloon

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:03:15 PM

The thing about trolls is that facts don't matter to them.  Their purpose in life is to spread piss and vinegar.  Most of these haters are blind followers of the "oh, it's cool to hate Max" movement.  They have no original thoughts or facts to support their negative claims.  Indeed, from watching the self-congratulatory zombie trolls on mcxnow, it's quite clear that most of these guys are probably in their early 20s, have no meaningful source of steady income, and choose instead to live in their parents' basements, sitting in front of a troll box 22 hours of each day and tending to their group masturbation hate efforts.  They can't be bothered to actually watch/listen to Keiser to understand his credentials because that would require disconnecting from the hive mind for 30 minutes, which might lead to their sudden death.

The great thing about trolls, though, is that because they can't have an independent thought, they will quickly change their position on maxcoin when (or to be more conservative, if) it turns the tide.  As m_murfy eloquently pointed out before, many of the fundamentals of maxcoin are sound: good supply, currently very cheap, fair mining, great security and difficulty smoothing, support from a individual with credentials and a huge audience, and extremely fast confirmations.  The speed of confirmations are a HUGE advantage of maxcoin.  Widespread adoption of maxcoin for use in commerce is probably the biggest factor giving it enormous long-term, sustained value, and those that are investing heavily in it know that.  Long-term value is a concept not understood by the vast majority of crypto traders as many of them think they can avoid having real jobs by day trading one scam-coin after another.  They don't understand the notion of buy and hold.  Of course, the history of bitcoin prices over the years should have taught those people a lesson, but the crypto space is full of new entrants that don't know much about that history.

In fairness, we can't say with certainty that maxcoin will succeed.  Keiser has many enemies among the banksters who I'm sure are playing a role in leading the zombie haters.  But if you look at history, game-changing people (like Keiser) and ideas (like bitcoin) often receive the most resistance early on because they're on the right track against the current power systems that stand to lose their throne.

For the record, yes, I own a lot of max, and am buying more every day.  I don't worry about the current price.  Instead, I use it as a buying opportunity.  However, I can do that because I have a long-term strategy in mind here, which again, is a foreign idea to many in the crypto space.  Obviously, people like Max Keiser, Karl Gray (who many troll "experts" have never even heard of) and a few of us DO understand long-term value, and those are the individuals who stand to gain the most as (the very, very, young) maxcoin grows.

Trolls, have at it.  We know you have more time to post on forums and toll boxes than those of us with jobs, families, responsibilities, and worthwhile lives.
m_murfy

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:43:18 PM

The thing about trolls is that facts don't matter to them.  Their purpose in life is to spread piss and vinegar.  Most of these haters are blind followers of the "oh, it's cool to hate Max" movement.  They have no original thoughts or facts to support their negative claims.  Indeed, from watching the self-congratulatory zombie trolls on mcxnow, it's quite clear that most of these guys are probably in their early 20s, have no meaningful source of steady income, and choose instead to live in their parents' basements, sitting in front of a troll box 22 hours of each day and tending to their group masturbation hate efforts.  They can't be bothered to actually watch/listen to Keiser to understand his credentials because that would require disconnecting from the hive mind for 30 minutes, which might lead to their sudden death.

The great thing about trolls, though, is that because they can't have an independent thought, they will quickly change their position on maxcoin when (or to be more conservative, if) it turns the tide.  As m_murfy eloquently pointed out before, many of the fundamentals of maxcoin are sound: good supply, currently very cheap, fair mining, great security and difficulty smoothing, support from a individual with credentials and a huge audience, and extremely fast confirmations.  The speed of confirmations are a HUGE advantage of maxcoin.  Widespread adoption of maxcoin for use in commerce is probably the biggest factor giving it enormous long-term, sustained value, and those that are investing heavily in it know that.  Long-term value is a concept not understood by the vast majority of crypto traders as many of them think they can avoid having real jobs by day trading one scam-coin after another.  They don't understand the notion of buy and hold.  Of course, the history of bitcoin prices over the years should have taught those people a lesson, but the crypto space is full of new entrants that don't know much about that history.

In fairness, we can't say with certainty that maxcoin will succeed.  Keiser has many enemies among the banksters who I'm sure are playing a role in leading the zombie haters.  But if you look at history, game-changing people (like Keiser) and ideas (like bitcoin) often receive the most resistance early on because they're on the right track against the current power systems that stand to lose their throne.

For the record, yes, I own a lot of max, and am buying more every day.  I don't worry about the current price.  Instead, I use it as a buying opportunity.  However, I can do that because I have a long-term strategy in mind here, which again, is a foreign idea to many in the crypto space.  Obviously, people like Max Keiser, Karl Gray (who many troll "experts" have never even heard of) and a few of us DO understand long-term value, and those are the individuals who stand to gain the most as (the very, very, young) maxcoin grows.

Trolls, have at it.  We know you have more time to post on forums and toll boxes than those of us with jobs, families, responsibilities, and worthwhile lives.

Very well said goombaloon!
I couldn't agree more with the points you made in this post.
Glad to see there are still some rational thinkers left in this community.
CoinHumper

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:19:50 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2016, 04:01:55 AM by CoinHumper

deleted
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:03:57 PM

Very well said goombaloon!
I couldn't agree more with the points you made in this post.
Glad to see there are still some rational thinkers left in this community.

+1

Maxcoin will succeed! Its hated by the normal pumperdumpers because it may draw attention away from their favorite scamcoin.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:16:04 PM

I've always wanted to get a few Maxcoin just to see what would happen.  I've been on the fence if I should buy now mostly because I feel this particular time is good for a buy in to the market and hold.  I do also appreciate you taking to the time to make others aware of your findings and hope this is a good time to buy.  I think there is a need for a healthy competition of coins even if there can only be one star.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:37:31 PM

just le it die
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:09:06 PM

And the KGW algorithm is beautiful to watch in action

I'm sure BCX will agree  Grin

But seriously, that was a wonderfully uplifting post, and I say this as a non-fanboy.

“God does not play dice"
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:54:47 AM

Maxcoin has been on a downtrend for a while now since the excitement of the block halving died off, and the past few days really little buying lots of selling, now all of a sudden BCX makes a post buy support is back up, volume is up from what it was a few days ago, ive read BCX tare into Maxcoin from previous post, Maxcoin dead Max Keiser isnt even supporting it anymore, Max Keiser could easily push this coin to $100 but doesn't, well from what ive gathered from this topic is he has now found answers to his questions before to why he felt Maxcoin was on the verge of being dead. I consider the people on this forum to be the early adopters to something that we hope one day will be huge, Ive said it before in previous topics involving Maxcoin, Hate all you want to but it has potential, what do you really have to lose by investing something at this point? 6 cents per Maxcoin are you kidding me, invest 60 bux grab 1000 coins and hold, if it fails your out of 60 bux so what, what Maxcoin has that most other alts coins dont have is a voice, Max Keiser has alot of followers and if he starts going huge on Maxcoin you think people are going to ignore him unlikely, you think people with no computer background are going to give two shits or understand how the coins are mined, or that the first day the devs made a bunch of coins, or that it is sha3, bitcoin was connected with silk road and that helped it take off, the stuff we complain about now really wont matter in the future, personally i feel like if what BCX is saying is true, he will push this coin and he will push it hard, and if you are a Max Keiser hater buy some anyways and if it takes off say you made some money off his ass lol im not a huge bag holder by the way i have roughly like 1600 coins just my two cents.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:15:46 AM

I was 100% sure this coin was already dead. Let it die. There's thousands of other Alts.
cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:23:22 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=548608.0

/thread
m_murfy

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:01:31 AM

I was 100% sure this coin was already dead. Let it die. There's thousands of other Alts.

Well, you were 100% wrong.
Reports of the death of MAX have been greatly exaggerated.
MaxCoin is very much alive and it's not going away any time soon. So get used to it.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:21:30 AM

If BCX is getting information that is true, maxcoin is far from dead, I always felt that maxcoin would target UK first sounds like they are from what BCX was told.  Alot of people bought in early and hoped to become rich and alot of people got burned so they got out at a loss and a part of the hater train. people need to get over the idea that you are going to get rich in a week, all these coins are long term investments, get involved in a few coins that you believe in do some research buy and hold and hope you made the right choices.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
brkb

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:29:04 AM

Why you guys care about this Max Keiser and his stupid coin? He works for Putin. All he does is Putin's propaganda.

How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707439.0 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  
m_murfy

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:07:22 AM

Why you guys care about this Max Keiser and his stupid coin? He works for Putin. All he does is Putin's propaganda.

This is not Max Keiser's coin, no more than bitcoin belongs to Satoshi Nakamoto. MaxCoin is an open source project that was created by a team of computer science undergrads from Bristol University in the UK.

You of course must realise that RT is one of the only news media platforms that is not under the thumb of our paper-ponzi overlords? Max has never been invited for an interview on any US news media station, because he is one of the most active and vocal critics of the global banking and financial system. They are threatened by him. RT is the only platform that still adhere to decent journalistic standards. Keiser was also the main voice behind the "buy silver, crash JP Morgan" viral campaign that became a global phenomenon in 2011. He has also done more for the cryptocurrency movement than any other single individual in my opinion. The keiser report has millions of viewers worldwide and he has huge reach. But the reason I care about MaxCoin has very little to do with Keiser's involvement with the project, however, I will admit that having him on board is a huge advantage that makes MAX stand out from the overcrowded altcoin marketplace.

You can criticise Putin all you want but at least he understands economics, which is more than can be said for the senior government officials in the USA and Europe today. Russian people have more economic liberty than those living in the USA. The governments of the west are the real propaganda trolls and what's even worse is that they are all deluded by their own bullshit, and are hopelessly addicted to cheap money. I trust them as much as I trust a homeless crack addict who is so desperate for his next fix will do whatever it takes including lying, cheating, stealing and even killing to get what they want.
m_murfy

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:09:39 AM

Alot of people bought in early and hoped to become rich and alot of people got burned so they got out at a loss and a part of the hater train.

+1

I think you hit the nail right on the head. Butthurt is a powerful motivating factor.
Trading Lesson #1 - never willingly sell for a loss, especially in markets as volatile as these (unless you really know what you are doing that is).
brkb

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:33:38 AM

This is not Max Keiser's coin, no more than bitcoin belongs to Satoshi Nakamoto. MaxCoin is an open source project that was created by a team of computer science undergrads from Bristol University in the UK.

You of course must realise that RT is one of the only news media platforms that is not under the thumb of our paper-ponzi overlords? Max has never been invited for an interview on any US news media station, because he is one of the most active and vocal critics of the global banking and financial system. They are threatened by him. RT is the only platform that still adhere to decent journalistic standards. Keiser was also the main voice behind the "buy silver, crash JP Morgan" viral campaign that became a global phenomenon in 2011. He has also done more for the cryptocurrency movement than any other single individual in my opinion. The keiser report has millions of viewers worldwide and he has huge reach. But the reason I care about MaxCoin has very little to do with Keiser's involvement with the project, however, I will admit that having him on board is a huge advantage that makes MAX stand out from the overcrowded altcoin marketplace.

You can criticise Putin all you want but at least he understands economics, which is more than can be said for the senior government officials in the USA and Europe today. Russian people have more economic liberty than those living in the USA. The governments of the west are the real propaganda trolls and what's even worse is that they are all deluded by their own bullshit, and are hopelessly addicted to cheap money. I trust them as much as I trust a homeless crack addict who is so desperate for his next fix will do whatever it takes including lying, cheating, stealing and even killing to get what they want.

Wow. Russian FSB agent on bitcointalk! Such a Putin lover. Пoдaвиcь Кpымoм.

How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707439.0 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: