Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mBTC Investment chance - Weekly Cashout  (Read 4591 times)
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:05:41 PM

dude, read it again...

just kidding with Gambling.

my method has nothing to do with any kind of Gambling because we dont bet the amount or risk it in any other way.
Gambling means a bet and a win or loose situation - we never been in a situation like this with my system !

You cannot earn that much just by clicking ads. I think you didn't understand what I said, You were saying that this wasn't gambling, and that it was serious; I was saying that gambling my money by paying you will result in you scamming me, and me losing everything. And why 0.25 BTC? Why not 0.0025 BTC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whatUwant (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:47:16 AM

the price is fix - no gambling or something like this, like i told you before.

you can run the system with 0.0025 but you will earn simply nothing...
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:32:54 PM

This makes no sense at all. So, what and who is your "Provider"?  Huh
A hyip

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:07:08 PM

Based on what I can tell from your posts, this is based on a PPC system (pay-per-click)? If so, how is the money earned and what do you need investments for? You said no BTC is spent, so why do you need it to begin with?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 08:31:33 PM

Based on what I can tell from your posts, this is based on a PPC system (pay-per-click)? If so, how is the money earned and what do you need investments for? You said no BTC is spent, so why do you need it to begin with?

*cue hand waving*

MAGIC

*more hand waving*

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:57:33 PM

I found a way to generate Bitcoins even faster then every Miner, in a legal way. the Methode i use whas checked by local Lawyer and is 100% non illegal.

Sounds legit...

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:32:19 AM

*cue hand waving*

MAGIC

*more hand waving*

As someone that's always been fascinated with magic...

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
whatUwant (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:22:19 AM

its PPC but not a neobux system oder any other kiddie-like site.

the Provider is not that public.

i dont know what to say, you all waiting for the secret. before i share my secret, i stop the service.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 09:31:50 AM

its PPC but not a neobux system oder any other kiddie-like site.

the Provider is not that public.

i dont know what to say, you all waiting for the secret. before i share my secret, i stop the service.

Nobody is asking you to reveal your secret. But the model does need to make sense. If, for instance, you can earn money on clicks, what do you need the Bitcoin investment for?

whatUwant (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:48:40 PM

to join the party, there is a min. deposit of 0.05 BTC... with a lil secret there is a possibility to earn even more, but we need to spend 0.0125 before. to get acces to the real offers that pays even better.

its not an investment like a venture capital request or something like this.
its just for guys like you and me, who try to make profit with bitcoins.

of course no one will be a millionaire, but 45$ a month/Share for letting your Bitcoins work for you, sounds nice to me.

Tell you wich provider means no business for me
tell you how to set up also means no business for me

but i want to make a Farm with 500 Shares and 2000 active Clients to make this a huge Project.
i thought that there was a lil more interessting in this board like in the german section.

====================================================

You dont need to do anything, all actions are done by me, so just lay down and watch your Purse grow.
if there is someone who want to give it a try, and maybe a guy with a good Trusting level i will let him start for just
0.0625 BTC to test the service for up to 3 days.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:07:45 PM

byt411

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:38:30 PM

to join the party, there is a min. deposit of 0.05 BTC... with a lil secret there is a possibility to earn even more, but we need to spend 0.0125 before. to get acces to the real offers that pays even better.

its not an investment like a venture capital request or something like this.
its just for guys like you and me, who try to make profit with bitcoins.

of course no one will be a millionaire, but 45$ a month/Share for letting your Bitcoins work for you, sounds nice to me.

Tell you wich provider means no business for me
tell you how to set up also means no business for me

but i want to make a Farm with 500 Shares and 2000 active Clients to make this a huge Project.
i thought that there was a lil more interessting in this board like in the german section.

====================================================

You dont need to do anything, all actions are done by me, so just lay down and watch your Purse grow.
if there is someone who want to give it a try, and maybe a guy with a good Trusting level i will let him start for just
0.0625 BTC to test the service for up to 3 days.

OK. Look, give me your BTC, pay to address below, I can double it in 6 hours.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372

1davout

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 05:21:00 PM

with a lil secret there is a possibility to earn even more

derp

whatUwant (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:21:52 PM

sorry but what means derp ?
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:35:18 PM

It means-you have shit on your hands, crappy way of trying use someone else funds to get "rich quick"..

If you cannot provide info where BTC will go, how you making new BTC and who is that idiot which pays that "profit" please close this thread as this day scamers dont trying hard enough.

Change your nick name to "DYNAMO"

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:45:34 PM

It means-you have shit on your hands, crappy way of trying use someone else funds to get "rich quick"..

If you cannot provide info where BTC will go, how you making new BTC and who is that idiot which pays that "profit" please close this thread as this day scamers dont trying hard enough.

Yeah, I'm loving this thread. On that note, guys, I'm starting up a new business. I can't tell what type of business, I can't share my business plan, and I can't tell anything about how the money is going to be earned. But trust me guys, you're all going to be RICH. I just need $12,000,000 to get going and hire everyone I need. Just please don't ask anything about the business because if I told you anything, one of you would steal it and make all the money. Just sit back and let me make you guys rich!

byt411

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:47:57 PM

Yeah, I'm loving this thread. On that note, guys, I'm starting up a new business. I can't tell what type of business, I can't share my business plan, and I can't tell anything about how the money is going to be earned. But trust me guys, you're all going to be RICH. I just need $12,000,000 to get going and hire everyone I need. Just please don't ask anything about the business because if I told you anything, one of you would steal it and make all the money. Just sit back and let me make you guys rich!

Address? I'm selling my house, my land, my family, everything, and I will invest!
Yeah right. As if there were such a good opportunity out there.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 10:25:03 PM

Plz. I won't invest unless you tell me it's "guaranteed" and there's "no chance the coins can be lost". I only work with guarantees from people on the Internets.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:39:32 PM

Plz. I won't invest unless you tell me it's "guaranteed" and there's "no chance the coins can be lost". I only work with guarantees from people on the Internets.

I apologize for the miscommunication. There is no chance the coins can be lost (as I will be cashing them in as soon as I receive them) and they are guaranteed (to never be returned to you). I hope this helps clarify why this business opportunity is so lucrative (to me, not you)

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:58:03 AM

I apologize for the miscommunication. There is no chance the coins can be lost (as I will be cashing them in as soon as I receive them) and they are guaranteed (to never be returned to you). I hope this helps clarify why this business opportunity is so lucrative (to me, not you)

Best explanation ever!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: