Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][BOB] SubGenius CryptoCurrency - DobbsCoin (BOB)  (Read 11065 times)
dobbscoin (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

The End Times are Upon Us

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:16:37 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 11:48:40 PM by dobbscoin

THREAD LOCKED - NEW MODERATED THREAD (here)

The Official Crypto-Currency of the Church of the SubGenius
..an American UFO parody Religion & SEX Cult.
(wikipedia)

The ONLY Crypto-Currency accepted on the Pleasure Saucers.
(BOB) comes to JUSTIFY our sins; to UNMASK the Conspiracy, and to get us back the SLACK they stole away!

When two or three are gathered in my name, and I am not there; do you not feel my hands in your pockets? - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

UPGRADE NOW to v.0.10.1
DON'T  GET  FORKED *
SUPPORT THIS PROJECT AND FOLLOW
IT ON TWITTER @DobbsCOIN
 FACEBOOK: The Dobbscoin Conspiracy

DOWNLOAD WALLETS

HOME PAGE: http://www.dobbscoin.info
 Explorer 1http://explorer.dobbscoin.info
 Explorer 2Cryptopia
 Pool 1: Cryptopia
 Pool 2: Stoner19's Pool
 Git Hub: Dobbscoin v0.10.1 (09.01.2015)
 FORUM: http://dobbscoin.net/smf 
 Faucet: http://faucet.dobbscoin.info
 The Dobbscoin Market Place: SubGenius SWAG
 IRC: FREENODE (#dobbscoin)
 Spin Game: http://dobbsspin.dobbscoin.info

ALL Spin Game Losses GO DIRECTLY TO FAUCET.
 May the LUCK PLANE BE WITH YOU.

21 Mil Total Coins / ZERO PREMINE 
ETERNAL SALVATION OR TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK

Dobbscoin is NOT a "Pre-mined as much in the First Block as were created the first six months",
'mega coin' like people seem to want.. it's not that misspelled Japanese animal meme that everyone told you *YOU NEED*
It's an honest to goodness, unattractive to pumping and dumping, long term,
good faith crypto currency, people always pretend they allegedly want.

Avoid False Prophets, Cultivate appropriate Slack.

GET RIGHT WITH "BOB" - http://www.subgenius.com
http://www.dobbscoin.info

(BOB) Dobbscoin is the Officially Approved crypto-currency of the Church of the SubGenius, a TWENTY+ Year old UFO 'parody religion' that targets many better known belief systems. The Church of the SubGenius teaches a complex belief system that focuses on the clip-art Deity, J. R. "Bob" Dobbs, and shines the light upon a Global Conspiracy to steal your Slack ..of course, what 'religion' would be complete without some UFO's, tons of SEX and a grand Armageddon scenerio.  More: Wikipedia

"BOB" Dobbs in the Media
  • The Church of the SubGenius has been featured in: Time Magazine(1), Playboy, WIRED, Rolling Stone, and preformed hundreds of successful Live Night Club Shows. "BOB" even has Nationally Distributed Video ARISE (Polygram). Not to mention "BOB" is endorsed by most major Counterculture Heroes and Subculture artists.
  • The Band 'SUBLIME' (2), shipped a 23 track '40 OZ OUNCES TO FREEDOM' CD through Skunk Records - with a Dobbshead on it. (see below)
  • The Band 'DEVO' (3) is SubGenius as fuck! (see below)
  • Negativland: You may have never heard of Negativland, but you've probably heard clips of their stuff as bumper music on late night programs such as Ground Zero w/Clyde Lewis.
Famous SubGenii include:
  • Robert Anton Wilson(4): "Pope BOB" was an ordained minister in the Church of the SubGenius, wrote for and was featured in the Three Fisted Tales of "BOB" book, and also featured "BOB" in The Illumanatus Trilogy; one of the many books he authored himself.
  • Patrick Volkerding(5) of Slackware Linux: 'Slackware' -duh
  • Timothy Leary,
  • Ken Kesey,
  • PeeWee Herman (click for image),
  • Wierd Al,
  • R. Crumb (Subculture Comics: Fritz the Cat/WEIRDO), drew & wrote for "BOB".
  • Penn Jillette of Penn and Teller IS a PAID Minister/Member of The Church of the SubGenius.
  • Jello Biafra to name just a few
More about Famous SubGenius

The Church of the SubGenius even has three weekly Syndicated Radio Shows, in 15 Markets.
WCSB Cleveland, WREK Atlanta & KPFA Berkeley, Ca, as well as countless of minor broadcast networks.

The Atari - ST (6)
At the time the Atari ST started shipping, a limited set of GEM fonts were included within the ROMs. These fonts featured the standard 8x8 pixel graphical character set for the ST (the main in-ROM "font" for GEM, and text-mode TOS operations in color modes) and contains a recognizable facsimile of the face of J. R. "Bob" Dobbs, (the figurehead of the Church of the Subgenius).

The FACT is.. (BOB) DobbsCoin is about Slack,
It's about FIGHTING The Conspiracy, and it's about getting BACK what THEY Stole away.
And if we just so happen to 'Survive The Great Cataclysms Through UFO Transport, while taking control through liberated weirdness by tapping our secret 'Abnormality Potential. ..then FUCK YES, I'll have TWO.

(1): Voted FRAUD of the Century (1990-2000) by Time Magazine!! (more)
(2): SUBLIME  Shipped a Limited edition '40 OZ OUNCES TO FREEDOM' CD with a Dobbshead on it. (link1) (link2) (link3).
(3): Devo actively embraced the Church of the SubGenius in concert (source: Wikipedia). Mark Mothersbaugh of DEVO produced the audio for The Bobacatto, and you can watch him HERE speaking on The Conspiracy, the life-changing power of "BOB" and Slack. (source: ARISE The SubGenius Movie : Polygram Video).
(4): Wilson also joined the Church of the SubGenius, who referred to him as Pope Bob. He contributed to their literature, including the book Three-Fisted Tales of "Bob", and shared a stage with their founder, Rev. Ivan Stang on several occasions Winterstar-01 & Austin, TX. Wilson also founded the Guns and Dope Party, and its corresponding Burning Man theme camp. See also: Historia Discordia
(5): Patrick Volkerding, the software engineer known as the founder and maintainer of Slackware Linux distro, is a SubGenius. The use of the word Slack in "Slackware" is a homage to J. R. "Bob" Dobbs: "I'll admit that it was SubGenius inspired. In fact, back in the 2.0 through 3.0 days we used to print a dobbshead on each CD." -Patrick Volkerding.
(6)Atari ST: Atari ST BASIC had a dobbshead easter egg (image).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:17:10 PM

release the colorcoin client first
13cardz

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:27:54 PM

I have always been a fan of the church. I have been wanting a jesus coin in my life but this will have to do.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:31:09 PM

At least it is again a very active person Cheesy I think this guy was smart... They create a lot of users in bitcointalk a few weeks ago, and now using those one by one to release a coin. The scammers are getting smarter Cheesy

yeah they create user months before creating scam-coin, in this way they look more legit lmao
iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:33:05 PM

At least it is again a very active person Cheesy I think this guy was smart... They create a lot of users in bitcointalk a few weeks ago, and now using those one by one to release a coin. The scammers are getting smarter Cheesy

yeah they create user months before creating scam-coin, in this way they look more legit lmao

How exactly can this be a "PRE" (oh wait, its a 'RE', uh huh) when this coin's been around for a couple months? You just RE-ANN'ing it to try and get it on an exchange now that you've had a few months time to (p)re-mine the fuck out of it?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:33:19 PM

The next step will be creating users, and being active too, then it will be a little more complex for us to identify the scamers. Cheesy
delion19

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:36:30 PM

wallet not syncing
EndCiv

Activity: 107
Merit: 59

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:37:44 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 03:19:16 AM by EndCiv

Why's everyone gotta shit in the soup.
A kid cant have a project that a buncha choads have to stir their dick into.

If I were to venture a guess, it seems more like known trolls are just waiting around on forums to dogpile on new alts with off topic/classic ms-directive trash talk, in an effort to disparage something with an actual history, so that friends of exchange coin-devs have more opportunity to troll on about whatever shitcoin they are pumping thisweek. But that's just me.

(BOB) Dobbscoin isn't a pump and dump. If you look at the two exchanges who are hosting it, there's less than 5% of the existing (BOB) even available.. and you could pick them all up from the dopes who are stupid enough to sell them for less than a single BTC.. so call it a scam all you wish - but you'd be smart to do some research into the back story of this meme and evaluate it's merit on your own.

'Hero Member' Amph, ...totoy, iGotAIDS, delion19..
What's the SCAM about a private community having it's own crypto-currency? And why would you bother to be so quick to take a dump in this thread?

Maybe it's not your thing, but why do you give even bother to post off topic nonsense, make false accusations based on zero intelligence regarding the project - and refuse give us even the slightest courtesy of removing it when contacted privately about it? When a user contacted AMPH, requesting his explanation of his initial comment 'release the colorcoin client first' - AMPH claimed it was an unintentional cross post, but claimed to be too busy to delete it, siting that it was already quoted later, so 'what would be the point'..   The point is, that you ruined prime post real-estate creating off topic posts that your esteemed friends then made false accusations in reply to.. and what the fuck do you mean 'yeah they create user months before creating scam-coin, in this way they look more legit lmao' - who created what, when and why? It's not a scam coin, its just a private organizations clone crypto currency, no ones trying to get you involved anyway - what the fuck do you care what someone else does -'lmao' at you for being such a chump ass douche.

The (BOB) Dobbscoin that this thread announces, is the 'Official crypto-currency of The Church of the SubGenius.
The only SCAM is you running around shitting on other projects.

You should delete yout bogus message, so it doesn't FUD up this space.
Regardless, if Ya don't want to play - fuck off.

🛸     DEATH TO THE SHITCOINS!!
PRAISE "BOB" - http://www.dobbscoin.info

dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:54:42 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 10:04:20 PM by dobbscoin

Yea, creating a new account for the project, I must be scamming.  
-or maybe it's just not for you PinkBoy.[/color]
They will refuse to recognize True Slack when they see it, simply because THEY can just can't.
That's just how it is, and that's how it will always be.

What is Slack?  If you have to ask, you can never know. Slack means something different to everyone. To me, Slack is doing as little as possible, yet mysteriously benefiting at the same time. True Slack is "Something for Nothing" -- Happiness is agony compared to Slack. Compared to Slack, NIRVANA is like having your eyes slowly gouged out with a carrot-peeler while receiving electroshock, or ants crawling up your nose and burrowing deep into your sinuses, while you are dying of thirst in the desert.

Everyone is born with Original Slack -- but the Conspiracy has most of it now.
They don't even know what it is, but that hasn't stopped THEM from siphoning off what little you have left.
dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 08:06:25 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 03:50:06 AM by dobbscoin

How exactly can this be a "PRE" (oh wait, its a 'RE', uh huh) when this coin's been around for a couple months? You just RE-ANN'ing it to try and get it on an exchange now that you've had a few months time to (p)re-mine the fuck out of it?

Actually, NO..  I for one have been nothing but vocal since day one.
You just have no Slack. Besides, we don't want your kind surviving the Econocalysm anyhow.

• It 'Leak-Released to COM-HTTP.US by a nameless SubGenius altcoin fanboy on January 8, 2014,
  • Was posted on CryptoCoin Talk by Jimmy the Administrator:  January 9, 2014 - 07:16 PM,
  • Alluded to on BitCoinTalk.org, with the expected response from a Slackless OVERPOPULATION by another nameless SubGenius fanboy on January 10, 2014, only to be Announced a FAILURE ..less than ONE MINUTE afterward, by backbonejb.

Dobbscoin (BOB) had infact a zero pre-mine, and has been available for anyone to mine all along.
It's a Private Niche/MEME coin. I understand, it's NOT for YOU.
Consider yourself Officially BARRED from the Pleasure Saucers anyhow.

It blows that the overpop spends their BTC with the hope of capitolizing on coins they have no real interest in.  
Dobbscoin has root that go deep as a long term private niche, who's small development pool cares nothing for swindling bitcoin away from ignorant speculators.
Dobbscoin is about Slack - If you even have to ask, you can never know.

And for the record: There are Only ~7200/BOB created per/day - But since I can't actually mine bitcoins muself, the disinterest by the OverPop has pleasantly allowed others -- who understand the gravity of this project, to assist in mining (BOB) for the faucets over the last few months and I am happy to say that If you will be joining us on the Pleasure Saucers (since Dobbscoin is the only cryptocurrency the saucer people accept), there are plenty of freebees to give away at the faucets and as paper wallet giveaways at X-Day -- if you will be joining the "Church" in Wisteria near Athens, Ohio July 1-7th.
dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:01:17 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 02:59:24 PM by dobbscoin

The following screen grab is of the POSTING from the OFFICIAL SubGenius Google Group SCRUBGENIUS.
     OF COURSE, You MUST be a DUES PAID MEMBER of the Church of the SubGenius to read it there.. And while I assume ANYONE interested in this project is.. I've attached it here for the sake of public posterity in the hope that, if you are not -YOU WILL GET RIGHT WITH "BOB and BE SAVED.  Crypto-Currency or NO - Until "Bob" sees your GREEN - You're still PINK in the eyes of "Bob".

EndCiv

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 03:29:41 AM

By Dr. Ahmed Fishmonger

Let me tell ya the story of J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Bred of Man and Yeti, he walked with the gods
He wore a silly grin and he smoked a stupid pipe
He fought the conspiracy every day of his life..

-
First they laugh, then they ridicule..
Then you Blast the fuck off, and THEY all die in hell on earth come X-Day.
X-Day's a Commin, and the PINKS will be bummin'

Fuck'em if they cant take a joke.

Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:46:12 PM

I hope BOB will hit the exchanges before fnord the X-day

Very nice website and design.

dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 03:43:30 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 03:47:27 AM by dobbscoin

I hope BOB will hit the exchanges before fnord the X-day

Very nice website and design.

Thank you Marvin, I hope so too. We could use your assistance tho..
   You see, these Marklar think that this marklar is marklar, which of course it is..
The Conspiracy doesn't marklar this marklar, and are intentionally holding it marklar.
If you could join us in irc.freenode.net in #bittrex and ask about (BOB) / Dobbscoin,
THEM might see US as the Marklar we are, and MARKLAR!!

Perhaps I could count on your vote for BOB @ Poloniex.

Join us on IRC?
asimov.freenode.net
#bittrex
#poloniex
#dobbscoin

Visit the Faucets:
Faucet1
Faucet2

Thanks for the vote of confidence in (BOB) Dobbscoin
(BOB) Dobbscoin: The Official CryptoCurrency of the Church of the SubGenius
The stupider it looks, the more important it probably is.

https://github.com/dobbscoin/dobbscoin-source/releases

Disclosure Statement:
(BOB) Dobbscoin is The Official CryptoCurrency of the Church of the SubGenius,
The Church of the SubGenius is an American UFO and parody religion. Wikipedia: Church of the SubGenius.
"BOB" has had a popular Internet Presence Since 1987, and The Book Of The Subgenius is in It's 11th Printing, with Over 100,000 Books In Print.

The Church of the SubGenius has been featured in: Playboy, WIRED, Rolling Stone.. Famous SubGenius include Robert Anton Wilson, Timothy Leary, Ken Kesey, PeeWee Herman, Wierd Al, DEVO, R, Crumb, Penn Jillette, Jello Biafra to name just a few & has three weekly Syndicated Radio Shows in 15 Markets, has preformed hundreds of successful Live Night Club Shows, a Nationally Distributed Video (Polygram). Not to fail to mention that "BOB" is already endorsed by most major Counterculture Heroes and Subculture artists.

A note to the exchanges of the planet earth, while it lasts:
It's US versus THEM!! Are you gonna FRY in HELL ON EARTH alongside the PINK BOYS..  
Or will you pull the wool over your OWN eyes and ACCEPT "BOB" into your Exchange? -REPENT!!

Remember: July 4th may be Independence day for NORMALS, but July 5th is Independence FROM NORMALS.
Take control through liberated weirdness! -- Tap your secret Abnormality Potential!
Contact Aliens Both Benevolent And Evil! -- Survive The Great Cataclysms Through Ufo Transport!

Get Slack NOW : http://www.dobbscoin.info
While difficulty is Low: http://pool.dobbscoin.info

Sometimes communication must be made more difficult and irritating than necessary, in order to convey certain dangerous complexities. http://dobbscoin.info
kitaco

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:04:15 PM

▲▲▲▲ಠdobbscoinಠ▲▲▲▲

To the moon!

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 07:28:44 PM

This is very interesting.

I am accepting BOB at this address: 1GJ6Zvqiw4q6vH4C5ho7p4ixWnJqdDgR2U

Finally a coin that has nothing to worry about, in terms of development. As this is fully developed like Bitcoin.
Good Job

Joseph Stuhlman

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                   Bob
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂        ☻/︻╦╤─    The Currency of
Il███████████████████]   /▌              the Econocalypse
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..  / \               

JC_Rock

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 11:31:40 PM

As of 7 hours ago, wallet no longer syncing...
iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:42:51 PM

Diff stranded and dump central....hahaha No premine or nominal diff algorithm because this is a coingen shitclone of LTC. Im pretty sure if you coulda premined you would have. Either way, enjoy selling coins to yourself.
EndCiv

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 02:42:23 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 12:17:26 AM by EndCiv

Hmm reply to a user who goes by the handle 'iGotAIDS,  ok...

Diff stranded and dump central....hahaha No premine or nominal diff algorithm because this is a coingen shitclone of LTC.

Conspiracy FUD.
(BOB) Dobbscoin is a good natured LOONG TERM FUN Coin, built to BitCoin Standards.
Dedicated seednodes, and on it's ORIGIONAL BlockChain..

#1. No one denies the initial coingen.io roots of this coin. It's creation suited its creator, and has since been picked up by members of it's GLOBAL SubGenius community; and as you can see, It's been cleaned up quite a bit since then. Corrected issues include: genblock abnormalities, it's getnetworkhashps was put back to work (funny how coingen.io removed that). The possible coinmixing issues were dealt with new netmagic, checkpoints were re-enabled, The lack of a functional testnet was corrected and is working. Besides, being a direct fork of BitCoin, it's built to BitCoin standards - so it has commits dating back to 2009 - not some 'Initial Commit', 1 day POW - pump it/dump it/move on coin with no actual community.

As for COMMUNITY..  how many cryptocoins actually had a community that existed before BitCoin?  (BOB) Dobbscoin's community nearly predates the Internet. The meme it was based upon has an rich history in the sub-culture world, involving real-world people like Patrick Volkerding(1), Robert Anton Wilson, PeeWee Herman (click for image), Wierd Al, R. Crumb (Subculture Comics: Fritz the Cat/WEIRDO), Penn Jillette of Penn and Teller, and Jello Biafra to name just a few.

It is not the intention of (BOB) Dobbscoin to INNOVATE.. nor be an overnight speculative scam-coin, leaving bag holders crying as they run off to speculate on another flash in the pan - 'sell it for bitcoin before it tanks' shitcoin. It is (BOB) Dobbscoin's intention to be a FUN coin based on a clever meme, for use by it's fan base.

But yes..  the Diff did get stranded and there was a (minor 10-20k BOB) sell off. That happens when a coin gets listed someplace where people actually visit, and there's a 60x uptick in hashrate ..the difficulty jumps from 1.05 to 500, before the miner who wasted his money renting hash realizes that a well groomed coin isn't going to turn into a coin fountain (spewing coins into their pocket), and he goes off to try and exploit some other coin.

It was designed that way, and the WORMHOLE operated perfectly. (BOB) Dobbscoin adjusted to prevent the coin-fountain effect. The people who cashed in when it got listed were folks who had been following it and trading it in #Bittrex amongst themselves up to and after its listing. Not that it was much of a sell off, as anyone with any Slack recognizes this coin as a long term project worthy of holding, so they can exchange it in real life among it's community.

I'm pretty sure if you coulda premined you would have.

#2. Your belief - is irrelevant. The kid who commissioned the first generation (BOB) Dobbscoin, did it simply as a class requirement to choose an open source package, and choose to have coingen spit it out because someone had already chosen BitCoin. Not as a for profit scam. He didn't even release it into the 'community'.  Persons such as iGotAIDS are just the kind of trader we don't want being involved in this project.(BOB) Dobbscoin is a Global community of Sub-Culture enthusiasts.. If you aren't aware of the SubGenius MEME; by all means - please feel free to choke on your bowl of warm cawk.

I know.. its not one of those 'we premined as much in .00001 seconds' as exist in the six months since then.., 'mega coins' like you seem to want.. and its not some stupid Japanese meme of a misspelled animal that everyone told you *you need*.. and its not one of the coins that got created by the cabal of Cryptsy developers and Cryptsy developers friends that your allowed to want so much.. It's an honest to goodness.. immune to pumping and dumping.. long term good faith crypto currency like people always pretend that they allegedly want.

Either way, enjoy selling coins to yourself.

#3. I assure you, I will not be buying (BOB) Dobbscoins - because I can, and have been mining this formerly 'robot created shitcoin' since day three, and will continue to mine it until X-Day -- when the Space Ships, piloted by the Sex Goddess' land to take us all off this rock, before carpet-bombing your dumbass back to the stone-age. I also will not be selling them anywhere south of .00013013 BTC a piece.. as I plan to take all of my formerly robot created shitcoin off world with me, or else save them to trade for the 'Next Big Thing' that comes along.

http://www.youtube.com/v/lkOzznp4QW0?version=3&hl=en_US

"BOB" brings a NEW DESTINY for the abnormal, (BOB) comes to JUSTIFY your sins;
to UNMASK the Conspiracy, and to get us back the SLACK they stole away!

(BOB) Dobbscoin is The Official CryptoCurrency of the Church of the SubGenius, an American UFO and parody religion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_SubGenius

Feel FREE to help yourself out to some FREE SLACK : http://faucet.dobbscoin.info
And join us at the POOL.

(1) Patrick Volkerding, the software engineer known as the founder and maintainer of Slackware Linux distro, is a SubGenius. The use of the word Slack in "Slackware" is a homage to J. R. "Bob" Dobbs: "I'll admit that it was SubGenius inspired. In fact, back in the 2.0 through 3.0 days we used to print a dobbshead on each CD." -Patrick Volkerding.

EndCiv

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 05:41:12 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 08:22:25 PM by EndCiv

Pages: [1] 2 »  All